ravishu.com

August 23, 2017, 05:04:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 207,056 posts.
This forum contains 14,664 topics.
We have 4,708 registered users.
Please welcome Serena7, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Rules for Ravishees  (Read 18618 times)
Algore
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2016, 01:11:26 AM »

I wish the were a way to know without risking the relationship if someone was okay with rape-play

I'm okay with it!

Alas, I am middle-aged and boring, and in a different country anyway... Sigh.

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!
[Bubbles]
Professor
Graduate

Merits 36

Did you ever stop and wonder why?

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2016, 10:53:54 AM »

I wish the were a way to know without risking the relationship if someone was okay with rape-play

I'm okay with it!

Alas, I am middle-aged and boring, and in a different country anyway... Sigh.

Good to know! lol

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
bustywife727
Freshman

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »

lecher,

You make a very plausible argument, however, I would still fear that she would judge me to be a pervert, and an otherwise great relationship would end.  If I felt strongly attracted to this person, I would be willing to sublimate my rape fantasies to have everything else the relationship could offer.  I can be satisfied with tamer sex or just keep my thoughts of rape to myself.  So even with mature people, there is a risk in exposing one's self.  I am not sure it is worth the risk.  (Or, maybe I am just a coward or lacking in some other way.)

So well put! ❤️

Let me give you a female's perspective:  we want to know what you like.  We REALLY want to know what you like.  Unless you are with a prude or someone very shy, any woman you're involved with sexually wouldn't have a problem with you saying something like, "Um...could I tell you a kinky little secret about me?"  And ask for her kinky little secret's too. 

Now, I wouldn't suggest blurting out, "I have fantasies about rape!" because the word is enough to scare many woman.  It's definitely open to interpretation, isn't it?  If you said, "I'd really love to hold you down or tie you up and just have my way with you," you're probably going to be rewarded with moist panties.  Unless she's repulsed by the idea, go on and let her know what else you'd like to do with her.  "I want to rip your clothes off and pound into you while you struggle under me."  Sometimes--it's all in how you phrase it.

Go for it! 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: