Author Topic: Why Are You Here?  (Read 93074 times)

Offline jigen666
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
Re: Why Are You Here?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 12:00:03 AM »
Well you may call me strange for my reason.  I found my way to this forum through a story search.

You see I run several Yahoo adult groups with the fantasy of being invisible for c & nc sex (Called Invisiblesex).  I look online for stories, videos, pictures, comics, computer games, whatever that have to do with the idea of an invisible person having sex and post them or post links to them from my group. And a set of stories on here by "Bear" (Cathy 1& 2 and From Cathy's to the Mall) led me here.   Bear's stories were quite enjoyable to read.

It seems Japan and the Japanese adult film industry is quite obsessed with the idea of an invisible rapist, that's where I get a lot of my material.  They've done a bunch of these films invisible man rape films & videos going as far back as the 70's.  Sadly, none of the really recent ones really use any sort of SFX, just guys in white ninja suits pretending to be invisible. They've also published a bunch of adult comic books as well about the idea.  There's also several adult videogames they've made as well.  So there's a lot of material out there.  From time to time I go around and search for anything new that I can add to the group.  Don't know why I got into it, I'm just into it.

Anyway, that's how I ended up here.  If anybody is interested in visiting the groups here's the link the most current group, but there's 3 other archived groups to explore with tons of photos and links.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/invisiblesex4/

Make sure you mention the groups name when you request to join, that's to keep the spambots away.

Enjoy,

Jigen

Offline Sir2u08
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 10:17:29 AM »
I accidently stumbled across this site and thought- yes... people like me. I am here for that kinky sense of community with other like minded souls.

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 03:47:30 AM »
I joined just over two years ago.  I don't really remember how I found this place, but I noticed I posted a lot of movies within a day or two of joining, so I guess I wanted to share stuff.

I suppose I was also just looking for a place for FSRP without the usual BS!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:44:44 AM by Nero »
Innocence passed me by

Offline sallyW
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 07:22:24 AM »
Actually, I thought this was an Art Museum...really? no? OK....

Seriously I'm relieved to find so many like minded souls, even though in RL this is something of an impossibility for me. So it's good to stretch certain parts of my mind online  >:D

Offline SubS

• Sophomore
  • Merits 5
  • Sometimes I have needs
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 08:48:18 AM »
To explore my darker fantasies in a place where they won't be seen as too extreme
Just do it - just do it now!

Offline mature1964
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2009, 01:33:13 AM »
Hi, i am chinese middle aged guy.  intersted in chatting online with like minded men / women to share rape fantasies.

Offline MrSinnister

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 04:28:35 AM »
hey guys, MrSinnister here, im here to share my stories and sick sense of humour around. I plan on sharing many stories here so stay tuned. I will mainly be doing fantasy stuff which involves forced sex and also various comic or video game characters. So i look forward to chatting with you guys and reading your stories, thank you.
We all have a Sinister side, i have accepted mine, have you?

Offline hrdman

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 05:54:03 PM »
I'm here because rape, forced sex, and all fetishes around this area give me the biggest hard on                                                                                                                                                                 
       you could immagine and maybe make some like minded friends
This may hurt a little

Offline twitchygirl

• Sophomore
  • Merits 10
  • No, no please not that!!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »
I am here because I like to be forced (consentually of course) in RP and I was getting board with typical sex and needed something to fantasize about so I could get off on while having sex. Then I started exploring more sexually and I can get more ideas from here and have more FSRP
<---------Drunken college student who lives alone... =)

Offline WannabeRapist
  • Senior
  • Merits 12
    • My Blog - "Rape"
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »
I like sharing fantasies, my stories, and my twisted turn-ons! >:D

Psiberzerker
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »
Someone posted one of my old stories here, and I stumbled apon it while Googling myself.  I wrote a few here, but got bored out of lack of feedback, so now I drop in occasionally to see if anything interesting is going on.  I guess, technicly, I'm not here any more...

Offline Skirt-Ripper
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 12:23:11 PM »
My other half is completly not into anything kinky but she realises I am, especially forced fun, so she is more than happy for me to explore this side online. Plus its not an easy topic to bring up in reallife "oh what are you into?" "Rape" "oh..." So its also about finding like minded individuals, making freindships and maybe some roleplay in the future

Offline TornadoGR4

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 05:28:23 PM »
I am here to try and find out how I can fufill my wifes fantasy, and perhaps enjoy the fufilment too.

Offline verderav
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 12:47:32 AM »
I'm into rrp...in a variety of different ways...I guess i'm here to see what other people think/feel/fantasize about, etc...

Offline BryanX
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 09:58:33 PM »
Well, forced-sex has always been a secret fantasy of mine ever since I was a teenager - a fantasy I could never reveal to my friends or family.

Basically I'm just here to explore and share with like minded souls   :D