Author Topic: Why Are You Here?  (Read 93072 times)

Offline Gryphin_Rampant

• Undergrad
  • Merits 26
Why Are You Here?
« on: June 18, 2009, 10:39:01 PM »
On the surface the question is stupid.   I could just have easily asked "why do people go to art museums?".  You / me / we are here because for some various reasons we are attracted / repulsed or simply fasinated by fantasies of non-consensual sexual activities.  Yes, that is true, but what led to it, how has it developed in your life and where do you think it will go?  How will RavishU contribute to it?

It would be easy for me to cop out and say "I'm here for the party ..." or "I'm trying to figure it out".  The truth is I don't know.  I can say I love the idea of it and the semi-consensual encountrs I have had have been decidedly satisfying.  The first time I held a knife to a girls throat and she burst out crying / pleading was incredible.  Still, where did that come from?

I have posted this here because it seems a good topic for a new member to explore.  Feel free to move it if you feel it just does not fit.

Offline Akagi
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 7
  • Where victory meets defeat.
Re: Why Are You Here?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »
I'm here to spread my ever-growing roots.
Like some sort of plant woman, I'll sink my ropey threads of vegetation across the internet,
soaking up all of its entertainment-rich life blood and photosynthesizing it into a material I can
utilize for my own benefit.
From there, I will continue to metamorphose into higher and higher beings, until I reach
the levels only know to the most saintly and vile of Gods...and I will then know all.

...But I'm mostly here for the party. :3
Hey everybody, did the news get around about a guy named Butcher Pete?
Ol' Pete just flew into this town and he's choppin' up all the women's meat!

Psiberzerker
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »
Great topic!

I was lure here when I saw that one of my stories was posed here while routinely Googling myself.  I stuck around for the audience, and feedback on my writing, which has matured a lot since "Hunger and Heroin."    Only the second chapter was posted, in Women Raping Men as "Antirape."

I'm also sticking around because I don't have any other places to discuss Rape Fantasy with.  To be honest, I retired from it a while ago, but this site has renewed intrest a little.  Who knows, I might go back to traveling around the country "Raping" consenting victims again.  Even if I don't start doing online FRP, it's still nice to have some people to talk to about a subject most people find taboo, when they even hear about it.

Offline RopeFiend

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 236
  • only a Dean for tech help
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 06:35:01 PM »
I'm here 'cos everyone ELSE thought I was nuts or fucking dangerous!  Well, maybe they were right, but that's neither here nor there.

Even within the BDSM community, 'non-consensual' role play raises a lot of eyebrows.  Many of 'em don't know how to deal with it, so they blow it off and say it's a Bad Idea - danger Will Robinson, Here Be Dragons.  Some of 'em get falsely righteous and start spouting the RACK / SSC credo, utterly ignoring that we're discussing ROLE PLAY and it's still consensual, you're just play-acting like it's not for stronger emotional response.  This makes some of them EXTREMELY uncomfortable, and they walk away disturbed and think we're all nuts.

With attitudes like that rampant in the scene, it's refreshing to find a bunch of Perverts that understand you.  :angel:

Psiberzerker
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 07:00:44 PM »
Well, I usually steer people away from the less pleasent issues, while going over the standard rules, like safe words, telling someone where you're going to be, when, and set up a safety call so you can reassure her that nothing went horribly wrong.  I've also supervised scenes between couples who wanted to explore "extreme" kinks preferrably this side of dangerous, or abusive, and all that other safe sane consentual stuff the'd put in the pamphlets if they'd print them for me.  {I've kinkoed a lot of them for Parties of various types.}

IME, people don't ask me about stuff likeat unless they're curious, so it's like expasnding someone's knowledge of the kind of musik you like, start with the more acessible bands/songs/aspects and so forth.  Having tried most of the kinks I've heard, and thought of, at least in roleplay, I can usually encourage this in my little introductory lectures.

This works for bisexuality, swinning, cross dressing, other material fetishes, furry, age play, fluid worship/humiliation, Dominance/submission, asphyx (Don't be a Dead Goon) spanking through suspension, and caning.

Offline makeme
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 12:07:11 PM »
I'm new here at RU and I think the reason I am here is because I am looking for ways to get my fantasies put into reality. The more I read here the more I am able to talk to my partner about what I want and it looks like it is going to happen  ::):

I can't wait to post my first story on here
Sorry if that isn't the sort of deep answer anyone wanted but for now, I'm here for the party.

Offline DrDiscrete

• The Joke Man
  • Graduate
  • Merits 48
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »
One reason I'm here, but not the main reason, was I'm hoping to find a live-in-lover.  So far I haven't found anyone interested or close enough to me that'd be interested.  Now that I'm in a power wheel chair It's going to be even harder. :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline nclvr
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 10:15:42 PM »
For whatever the reason rape fantasies turn me on more than any others. I've been lurking on rapeboard for a long time now, but when it went down yesterday I went in search of other forums and found this one. 

Offline Gryphin_Rampant

• Undergrad
  • Merits 26
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 08:30:13 AM »
I'm new here at RU and I think the reason I am here is because I am looking for ways to get my fantasies put into reality. The more I read here the more I am able to talk to my partner about what I want and it looks like it is going to happen  ::):

I can't wait to post my first story on here
Sorry if that isn't the sort of deep answer anyone wanted but for now, I'm here for the party.
There is no requirement / expectation for posting to this thread.  All comments are encouranged / welcomed.

Offline kira

• Reporter
  • Graduate
  • Merits 108
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »
im here because sexual violence turns me on.
im here because im a real life victim
im here because i can talk openly here.
also, no, thats about  it.

Offline evil genius
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 10:21:24 PM »
Im here mostly because I find the fantasy of raping and abusing women sexually satisfying...initially I suppose I was in search of good pics and stories, but I can see that there could be friends made here as well...

Offline MONARCH73
  • Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • There are no barriers which are not self-imposed.
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »
My whole life I have had nearly crippling social / sexual anxiety, and ravishment gives me a feeling of control and pleasure. (RRP actually helped me to get over a lot of it, so put that in yer cigar and smoke it, Sigmund!) I like the idea of indulging myself, being selfish, and not caring about the other person. at all. (IRL I am exactly the opposite. To a fault, at times.)
Also, power dynamics and social / feminist theory interest me, and these topics are intimately related with physical coercion, so what's not to love?

Offline Dash
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »
Why am I here?  Well, basically because fantasies of women being forced to do what I want turn me on, and have for as long as I can remember.  For a long LONG time, I thought that I was the only one who felt like that.  Being raised in a good Christian home  :angel:, I thought it was sick and I worked hard to try to bury those thoughts inside.  I've just recently started to realize that fantasizing about this (either in thoughts or in role play with a partner) is not something inherently "bad" and so am trying to find places with like minded individuals who prove that I'm not alone with these thoughts, as well as to read the stories so that I can get new ideas.

Offline AdamWantsYou

• Sophomore
  • Merits 10
  • What do you want to make those eyes at me for?
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »
I'm here because my wife has fantasies about being forced, and I do too, I guess, but the first reason is to find new ways to excite her and to understand her fantasies better.

Early on in our relationship she asked me to be rougher with her and I was a bit freaked out, and since then we haven't talked about it so much. Water under bridge, la la la... and now much later we're just finding each other again and I now think it's time to go deeper into what she wants and enjoys.

Offline Carrie

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
I lurked around for a long time, using the stories as fodder for my masturbation. Then I figured I would just join in to chat.

I have only played with extreme BDSM less than a half-a-dozen times and have yet to find a partner who is understanding in my desires. I am a professional business owner/entrepreneur, so I promote an aura of being in control, yet sexually I want exactly the opposite. It has made dating *very* difficult because I can't "come out of the closet" per se with some of the local groups which could potentially offer me the physical experience of what I have only fantasized about.

It is also why you'll never see much more of me than what is in my avatar; I can't risk my business ventures.