ravishu.com

October 20, 2014, 08:01:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 129,234 posts.
This forum contains 12,100 topics.
We have 11,004 registered users.
Please welcome Sexbomb, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy my shit! (please?)  (Read 1169 times)
lupamannara
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« on: May 15, 2009, 06:47:51 AM »

I'm broke, I got fired from my job on campus and I totally deserved it. I'm pretty sure I actually said, "Why don't you just fire me?" at some point, lol... Anyway, I need the moneys. So I'm selling random crap on eBay, including an anatomical model, a dead butterfly, some fabric, a pin-up tray, a doll, some pink paisley ties... The index of the stuff I'm selling is here:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/monnavanna_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Also, I haven't listed these yet, I wanted you folks to have a shot at them first... I have these forties or fifties children's books, made in Japan, that I've kept displayed in my house because their titles are sort of sexual double entendres and there's a child spanking a "pussy" (a cat) on the back of one and I think it's goddamn hilarious. They're falling apart and have old stickers on them and crap from whatever kid owned them, but mostly the point is that they're funny. :) If anyone would like them, make me an offer. I would be pleased with like $12, but less is ok and more would rule. If there's no interest, on eBay they go. Here are photos:

lupamannara
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 06:53:13 AM »

Well, the link doesn't work. Just copy and paste it.
lupamannara
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 07:13:46 AM »

Oh, by the way... Those ties I'm selling? I've been tied up with some of them before, lol... The one that's really damaged, I think that's why... I left that out of my description, though!
EevilJ
Undergrad

Merits 64

Life is full of suprises.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:04:58 AM »

I'd LOVE to buy the books. Just bring them to Indianapolis about 2 a.m. and carry them to the van that has the motor running. Make sure to wear something skimpy (because the weather is getting warm and I want you to be comfortable).  I'll be the big black guy with the duct tape (I do a lot of repair work) wearing the ski mask (ummmm... skin condition) and the huge lump in the front of my jeans (hard on... I mean... CROTCH WALLET)

Oh and bring the ties. I'd like to... ummm... look at them, too.  Evil Evil Evil
lupamannara
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:37:56 AM »

emot_rotf.gif
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 272

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 03:37:48 AM »

Love the titles of those books!  Pussy spanking!  Be careful of the e-bay censors!

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
lupamannara
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »

Love the titles of those books!  Pussy spanking!  Be careful of the e-bay censors!

I KNOW! I'm not even sure how to categorize the listing or anything... I figure I should contact eBay first and ask. There's no way they can disallow an item simply because an innocent term in the title, fifty or sixty years later, has become sexual slang... Right?
darkness
Junior

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 08:16:25 AM »

haha

Rape.....my antidrug
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: