ravishu.com

July 22, 2017, 09:44:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 203,281 posts.
This forum contains 14,217 topics.
We have 4,545 registered users.
Please welcome crunch, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Vampire Quiz  (Read 905 times)
RopeFiend
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 231

only a Dean for tech help

« on: May 06, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »

What type of vampire are you?  http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/vampire-quiz/

I scored:

Modern Vampire

(RF: HAWT PVC catsuit! <3)

You are one of a new breed of vampires, bred from the diluted blood pool passed down over the centuries.  You are only mildly allergic to sunlight and you have no real qualms about crosses, garlic and mirrors (though you still hate the smell of Italian food).  However you are somewhat weaker, and although you have great potential you are — to start, at least — no match for other vampires in head-to-head conflict.  Given a choice you prefer modern clothes and guns to getting your claws dirty.  You probably sleep in a bed inside a dark secure Safe Room in a Studio apartment in New York City.

(note: after you hit the FINISHED button, just click on SHOW ME MY RESULT or it'll drag you to the JOIN OKCUPID NOW! crap)

Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 305

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 12:10:01 AM »

NOBLE VAMP  emot_rotf.gif

You are descended directly from the classical vampires of old, vampires of legend, European nobility in their castles, romantic and powerful and Gothic. You consider yourself of a higher class, but you adhere to the old rules and restrictions as part of your breeding. You hate crosses and mirrors and garlic, and you are somewhat allergic to sunlight. You are stronger than Modern vampires, and more importantly you are wealthier. You wear fancy clothes, tuxedoes and such, and you prefer old school crossbows and swords. You probably sleep in a coffin inside a castle dungeon in Romania.

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
KissyFace
Masters Degree

Merits 204

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

Modern Vampire
You are one of a new breed of vampires, bred from the diluted blood pool passed down over the centuries. You are only mildly allergic to sunlight and you have no real qualms about crosses, garlic and mirrors (though you still hate the smell of Italian food). However you are somewhat weaker, and although you have great potential you are—to start, at least—no match for other vampires in head-to-head conflict. Given a choice you prefer modern clothes and guns to getting your claws dirty. You probably sleep in a bed inside a dark secure Safe Room in a Studio apartment in New York City.

Dark-Mage

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 11:58:42 AM »

Noble Vampire

You are descended directly from the classical vampires of old, vampires of legend, European nobility in their castles, romantic and powerful and Gothic. You consider yourself of a higher class, but you adhere to the old rules and restrictions as part of your breeding. You hate crosses and mirrors and garlic, and you are somewhat allergic to sunlight. You are stronger than Modern vampires, and more importantly you are wealthier. You wear fancy clothes, tuxedoes and such, and you prefer old school crossbows and swords. You probably sleep in a coffin inside a castle dungeon in Romania.
MrPervert
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 08:59:12 AM »

Modern Vampire, but if it means not being able to stand the smell of Italian food I don't think I want to live like this! Still, I guess at least I don't sparkle or any stupid shit like that...
SexySandy88
Sophomore

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 06:22:38 AM »

Ooops

HOT TOPIC VAMPIRE

Did the thing that bit you have plastic fangs? One thing's certain–you're no creature of the night. You would sooner drink a bottle of Heinz ketchup than drain the blood of a human. Don't worry, though. Your secret is safe with us.

A girl dresses for the occasion and thinks about every detail. If you just tear her clothes apart, you might miss very delicate moments...
indieguy818
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 04:57:18 PM »

I got Noble Vampire as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: