Author Topic: Would You Have Been A Nazi  (Read 6668 times)

demarcation
Re: Would You Have Been A Nazi
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »
I would have been an expatriate

38%  Brainwashworthy
27%  Intolerant
14%  Patriotic

Gosh!, So my love of Nazi Uniforms and Torture Camps is only an erotic affectation! :angel:

Offline Mistiq
  • Junior
  • Merits 20
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »
The SS Officer
Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

Excuse me. I know I don't like to be disagreed with but what the hell? If I hadn't have read the test description I might have a problem now, but it was by German standards I guess. I am curious as to what the hell determinds the Antitolerant part though that's the only one that bugs me.

Being completely honest I don't think the results of this test could have applied to me then. I probably wouldn't have survived my birth but other than that....I am black, gay, and if I depending on the year and considering the time, crippled. So I wouldn't have even had a chance of going becoming an SS. I didn't even know for sure there were female SS officers.

demarcation
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 02:26:23 PM »
Mistiq;  There Were no Female SS Officer's, But i do Dress up as one at the Weekend :police:

Offline NyTmarZ

• Freshman
  • Merits 8
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »

You R: ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 64% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

You probably lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

Offline the_lecher

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 83
  • There is no safe place.
    • www.myspace.com/lecherlingam
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »
I think the "blindly patriotic/nationalistic" thing weights the results pretty heavily.  If that's true, then so much the worse for the makers of the quiz.

Talk about begging the question.
I must strip you down and bare your soul, so that you may bear my soul!

Offline Savannah D

• Freshman
  • Merits 30
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 12:46:33 AM »
Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Interestingly enough, that's EXACTLY how My paternal grandfather came to this country from Germany... (actually all four grandparents arrived in the US at about the same time, for exactly the same reason from various parts of Europe... "Huh? Wha? Hey wait just a minute... Who's that loudmouthed asshole with the mustache?!?! Oh, shit, he's crazy... Fuck this, we're outta here!!!")
Good luck, Be well, and See ya'll 'round,

D.

Offline SubS

• Sophomore
  • Merits 5
  • Sometimes I have needs
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 04:28:44 AM »
our result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Now there's a releif

Just do it - just do it now!

Offline jigen666
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate

Seems like a lot of us would have left the county.

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 09:45:41 PM »
Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

catxcat
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2016, 07:11:46 PM »
Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 55% antitolerant, and 62% blindly patriotic

Sooooo they said i'd be like a general and would have superior intelligence to people soooooo

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 517
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 12:40:22 PM »
Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
The Resistance

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
I can think of a few problems here.

1. Someone who is 38% brainwashworthy (whatever that means) and 48% blindly patriotic is probably not going to join the resistance and take up arms.

2. I don't think I deserve those high numbers based on my answers.

3. In reality I might have fled the country, but I can't see myself joining any resistance movement, however justified.

Well, here it is eight years later, and I guess we all might have to put this test to the test (at least those of us in the US).
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 12:58:35 PM »
I couldn't get that test to come up (probably because it's so old).... but here's a similar one I found:

SJW or Nazi??

Now pardon me while I link this thread on another post...

Psiberzerker
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2017, 02:45:53 PM »
We are worse than the Nazis.  U$.  That's a downgrade from American.  Eichmann and Goebells got most of their ideas from our Reservation system, and Radio propaganda.  Eugenics too.

Fascism is gone, just like the Bavarian Illuminati.  They were amateurs, we've been succesfully waging Genocides here for over 500 years.  The Nazis didn't even last a decade.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 517
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2017, 02:50:35 PM »
That's a pretty ignorant rant.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Psiberzerker
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2017, 03:48:32 PM »
That's a pretty ignorant rant.

In what way?