Author Topic: by Her Revenge * A Baby for Sam  (Read 5502 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
by Her Revenge * A Baby for Sam
« on: February 28, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »
I found this and liked the odd twist  ;)  - Emily

FFFM, N/C, Impreg

by Her Revenge * A Baby for Sam

Sam Ford was a complete swine when it came to women. He loved the way they looked, smelt and especially the way they felt. His particular brand of fun was with pregnant women though, and to this end he had been involved with three particular women. He had met the women, Jackie, Tina and Tracey in local bars and over a period of ten years. Sam had tricked each one of them into motherhood by promising that he was using a condom when having sex with them when actually he had no intention of doing so. The result of course was babies all round. Sam loved the way the women’s bellies swelled and their breasts became bigger and more tender as the months rolled on.

The women finally found out about Sam by accident one night at a friends party. The wine flowed and the girls started to chat. They soon realised that Sam was not just two timing them but three timing them and that between them they had given birth to seven babies to him! Tina then said, "I wish he knew just how hard it is to carry a baby for 9 months then he might have a little more respect for us." The others agreed. As they were talking another friend, Sharon, overheard their conversation and said, "I might be able to help you with that."

The girls fell silent as Sharon explained. She told the women that she was a Witch and her specialty was revenge. It wasn't long before the women hit on a plan to teach Sam a lesson.

Two days later Sam received a phone call from Tina. "Hi Sam fancy coming over for a few drinks and a meal?"

Sam thought this was strange as he hadn't spoken to Tina for six months and the last time he did it ended in a fight. Sam dismissed the thought and decided that he had nothing to loose and possibly he could get some tail into the bargain. "Yeah, great what time," he replied.

"My place at 8pm ok?" Tina said.

"Great I'll be there," he replied.

Tina put down the phone and turned to the others "Got him "she said and they all started laughing.

At 8pm on the dot there was a knock at Tina's door. The other girls quickly hid as Tina opened the door. "Great to see ya," Sam said.

"You too," Tina replied.

"Want a drink, dinner will be a few minutes," she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Sure thing I'll help myself if that’s ok," Sam said.

"Sure," Tina replied as she tried to withhold a giggle. She had been thinking about this moment all day. She knew that Sam would go for his favorite drink, a large Vodka. She had earlier opened the bottle and dropped in several sleeping pills. Just enough to knock Sam out for the night whilst the women gained their revenge. Tina heard the drink being poured as she was in the kitchen.

Sam then started with some small talk which seemed to Tina to go on forages. After several minutes Sam fell quiet. Tina peered around the corner >from the Kitchen and found Sam flat out on the sofa. At last she thought. Now for the fun "She shouted to the other women. The women then came quickly >from their hiding places all smiling and all keen to get back at Sam.

The women dragged Sam's body into the bedroom. It took the women several minutes as Sam was at least 6'02 in tall and was a former foot ballplayer. Jackie and Tracey then started to remove Sam's clothes as Tina walked out of her flat and signaled to Sharon who had been waiting across the road. Moments later Sharon joined the other women and a now naked Sam in the bedroom.

Sharon then said to the others, "First I will cast a spell which will change Sam into a women. Only his body will change he will remember everything about being a man."

The other women thought this was great fun even more punishment for Sam. Sharon continued. "Then I will let each of you change his physical attributes to your own Liking, how's that?" This was greeted with around of applause and laughter. "Finally I have a potion which when placed into her pussy will finally give her what she always desired a baby!" All the women noticed that Sharon was already referring to Sam as a woman.

Sharon then started to chant whilst standing over Sam. She then raised her arms and the room began to shake. The bed rocked violently from side to side. The women cowered in the far corner of the bedroom. Just as quickly as the rocking started it stopped. The women slowly made their way to the side of the bed where they were greeted with a sight they had hoped for. There was Sam only it wasn't Sam. the face was recognizable as Sam but with a perfect womanly figure. All the women looked on insolence at first then Jackie started to laugh quickly followed buy the rest of the women.

Sharon then said to the women, "Now for your own modifications."

Jackie said, "Please, me first."

The others agreed so she continued, "Well Sam was always complaining that I didn't have big enough boobs. Even when I was pregnant they weren’t big enough for him so I want him to have what he always wanted. A great rack! I think 44DD should do don't you girls she said the others."

All the women agreed and with that Sharon once again moved towards Sam. she again started to chant and suddenly there was a bright flash. Then right in front of their eyes Sam's breasts started to inflate. The women were thrilled and cheered every extra inch that Sam's breasts grew. Finally Sam's breasts stopped growing and the women took it in turn to fondle them.

Jackie said, "They're so real and heavy!" She then lent over to Sam and said, "I hope you enjoy your new melons sweaty."

Next was Tina's turn. She turned to Sharon and said, "I want him to have big child bearing hips. The bigger the better. All the better for keeping hold of all that baby weight she'll be getting. Sam always complained that I never quite lost all the weight after the babies so I want to see how she feels when it just won't come off no matter how hard you try."

The women again agreed and Sharon stepped forward. Just as she was about to speak Tina said, "Let's turn her over I don't want to miss this."

The others flipped Sam over onto her stomach. Again Sharon started chanting. once more a bright flash and as the light faded the women gathered around Sam Tina could hardly control herself as Sam’s hips started to grow and flair out.

After several minutes the spreading stopped an all the women could see that Sam now had a huge butt. They all agreed that it was already bigger than all of theirs. Tina then said, "Well they are what I call childbearing hips! She then bent over Sam and spoke into her ear "Well sweetie hope you enjoy the butt I know how much you enjoy your food and beer so I'm going to make sure you are kept well fed over the next nine months. You'll be eating for two or possibly three. She then took hold of two handfuls of flesh from each side of Sam's hips and said to the others "Look at these girls, love handles already this is going to be so easy. I can't wait!!"

"Lots of your favorite Pizza and stodgy puddings for you my girl." As she was talking she was slowly rubbing her hands across Sam's wide girth. "The problem is all that yummy food can play havoc with a girls figure now that you have one, oh that's right you've never had to look after your figure before have you?" she said in a wicked tone. "You have never had to live on salad and water for days on end to be able to get into your dress. You always said you have a fast metabolism and you could eat what you wanted without gaining weight Well those days are over babe, An extra 30 or 40 pounds of junk in that trunk to go with the pot belly you'll be getting will make you realize what we all went through after we gave birth. I can't wait to see you trying to squeeze into your new pink leotard and try to shift that butt." All the women fell about the place.

Then Tracey stepped forward. My go. She then whispered into Sharon’s ear. When she had finished Sharon looked at Tracey and said, "Good choice." The other women then asked Tracey what she had wished for but all she would say was, "All in good time, girls."

Sharon started chanting again and once again a bright flash filled the room. Just as before the women peered over Sam’s body but, despite waiting for several minutes neither Tina nor Jackie could see any change in Sam's body.

Sharon then said to the women now for the finale. As she said this she moved over to her bag. She reached into the bag and pulled out a large syringe which contained a creamy looking fluid. She then said to the other women. "How do you want to get her preggers then? Front or doggie?" After a brief discussion the women all agreed that it would be better on her back, so the girls rolled Sam onto her back again. They were all still in awe of Sam's new rack and Jackie couldn't resist having a play with them. She took turn to lift them up and down as is weighing them. She then said, "I can't wait till these are full of milk. She won't even be able to stand up!" All the women giggled. "Yeah, cracked nipples, stretch marks and breast feeding to come as well. She’s in for a real treat."

Tina then said, "No breast feeding for her, she'll loose too many calories that way. I want my Sammy nice and fat so I can tease her and call her names just like he treated me after the babies."

Sharon then said, "Right Tina, and Jackie can you pull her legs open and let me get a good look at the target!" The girls quickly did this.

Sharon then said to Tracey, "You put a pillow under her hips so they are raised up. We don't want any of this stuff to go to waste do we? Then go and hold her head in case she starts to come around."

Once all the women were in place Sharon took her place between Sam's legs. "Open wide now sweetie, that's a good girl," she said to the sleeping Sam. She then covered the syringe in baby lotion that she had brought with her.

"A good choice," Tina said sarcastically. Sharon then smiled and said to the others, "Does anyone have a condom?"

Jackie replied, "No, she's a big girl, she can take it, anyway she might be on the pill."

The group laughed. Then Sharon gently slipped the syringe into the pussy of Sam. She then started slowly moving it in and out then, just before she pushed the plunger, she said to the others, "Is there anything you girls want to say before Sam gets a lesson in motherhood?"

All the women giggled and Tracey finally said, "Yes, enjoy the belly sweetie!!"

Then Sharon slowly forced down the plunger of the syringe and all the women watched as the fluid slowly emptied into Sam.

Several hours later the women were sitting in the living room of the flat heard a loud scream. They all ran to the bedroom where they found Sam cowering in the corner. She looked half out of her mind. Finally the girls explained what they had done. They left out the small matter of the baby for another day. Sam again started to scream and shout. After several days Sam slowly came to terms with her situation. She was being kept almost as a prisoner in the spare bedroom of the flat. On several occasions she tried to escape but Tina was always ready at the door. She tried going through the window one time but she could not fit because of her wide hips.

One morning, three months after the change Tina unlocked Sam's room door. She was carrying a large tray of breakfast. Pancakes bacon eggs the works. Sam continued to have a healthy appetite much to Tina’s delight. As she walked into the room she saw Sam stood naked in front of the full length mirror that Tina had placed in there a few days earlier. Tina placed the tray down on the table and quietly walked up behind Sam. Tina could see that Sam was checking out her body looking for something. Tina looked over Sam's left shoulder and as she did she wrapped her arms around Sam's waist. Sam then said, "Do I look different to you?"

Tina, who had waited for years for just this moment, took a second then she slid her hands to cover Sam's stomach and said, "I think you’re gaining a little weight sweetie." Tina could hardly control herself, finally "payback".

Sam then said in a huff, "I have a fast metabolism; I never gain weight, stupid."

Tina then let Sam have it. "Well what do you call this?" As she said this she grabbed hold of Sam's rounding belly and shook it. "And there’s plenty more of that to come MOMMY!"

Sam was taken back by this and she could only stand open mouthed as Tina continued, "That's right. Mommy. You're not only a girl now but you’ll soon be a mommy. We all know how much you used to love playing and rubbing our tummies when we were pregnant so we thought you'd like one of your own! That famous metabolism of yours has gone the way of your dick. You have lots to look forward to though. Those boobs you were so fond of will soon be filling with milk, and believe me, they're heavy when they're full and that belly, well let's just say enjoy looking at your feet whilst you can, sweetie. That's right, I can see that you enjoy my cooking. All those pies and pizzas swilled down with beer. Oh dear you really should have watched your figure sweetie. Those baby pounds are really hard to shift! Tubby."

Tina was in full flow now. "Remember what you did to me after my last baby?"

Sam just looked back at Tina without saying a thing.

Tina continued, "Two days after giving birth you made me go to your friends pool party and what was worse you made me wear that string bikini I bought years before. I was so embarrassed and you made fun of me remember?"

Sam nodded.

"Well I have a present for you," Tina continued. She than opened small draw in the drawers and pulled out a small bag. "I've been saving this for you," she said as she pulled out the string bikini. "It will be a little snug on you after the baby, especially around the hips and belly, because you've already put on a lot of weight there just as I hoped," she said with a smile. "But I’m sure you'll squeeze into it."

All Sam could say was, "Why?"

The next few days were a total nightmare for Sam. He was slowly coming to terms with the fact that he was not only a woman but a pregnant one!

Tina took great delight in teasing Sam at every opportunity. Every time she entered Sam's room she would shout out, 'How are things going Mommy?'

She knew that this angered and upset Sam but she reckoned that it was her way of getting back at him.

Sam resented this greatly and started to lash out violently at Tina and the other women whenever they visited, which was on a daily basis.

So the women agreed that they needed to restrain Sam. They decided to do this as a group just in case Sam struggled too much. 'No point in anybody getting hurt,' said Sharon.

But because Sam was now a woman, and not as strong as she once was they easily managed to restrain her.

After a short struggle they strapped Sam to her bed with her arms spread out wide and secured to the headboard. This left her in a seated position.

'She looks like the girl in the Exorcist movie,' said Tracey.

'yeah and she acts like her too most of the time,' said Tina. All the women laughed.

Tina then moved closer to Sam and said, 'Now I hope that your going to be a good little girl from now on. We don't want you to injure yourself or your precious little package now do we.'

As she said this she slowly rubbed Sam's belly. 'You have a long way to go before this is over,' she continued, 'so try to accept it.'

Sam just looked at Tina and shouted, 'I'll get you all for this you bitches, you see if I don't!'

Jackie then said, 'Time for your check up sweetie.' She then moved closer to Sam and unbuttoned the night gown she had been forced to wear.

'It's a good job we made her wear a gown with buttons down the front, it makes for easy it access and we all know how much she loves easy access, don't we girls?'

This comment made Sam shudder because he remembers saying it to all the women when he wanted sex.

Jackie then unbuttoned the night dress as Sam sat helplessly looking on.
'You never thanked me for the Boobs Sam. Let's see how there coming along shall we?'

She then took the nightdress and through it across the room. 'Well, well, well you are a bonnie lass aren't you,' she said as she took hold of Sam's large breasts.

'Tina what are you feeding, these things on she must have gained a whole cup size since she changed.'

'Mainly Pizza. I can recommend it for growth,' she said sarcastically.

'So I see,' replied Jackie.

'Well I have some cream for you,' Jackie said as she took out a large pot of white cream from her bag.

Sam flinched as she saw the pot. 'It's nothing to worry about sweetie, it won't hurt silly. it's just anti stretch cream.'

'We don't want too many stretch marks on those prized assets of yours now do we? Just think about next summer when you're topless on the beach.
You'll thank me then,' she said.

'You should have lost most of the baby fat by then. It is very important for a girl to look after herself remember.'

Again Sam remembers saying the same thing to each of the girls when they were expecting.

'She's going to look so sweet in a bikini don't you think girls?' said Sharon the women laughed but Sam shuddered.

Jackie started the rub the cream on to Sam's breasts. At first it felt cold and wet but Sam soon started to enjoy the feeling.

Jackie then moved down to Sam's belly and started to apply the cream.

'I hope that Tina is treating you well. It's a good job you have a fast metabolism or you could be looking at many long hours in the gym after the baby or babies sweetie!'

Sam's face must have looked a picture of horror. 'That's right you might be carrying a couple in there. I guess it depends on how much of a stud Sharon is!!'

'You know what I do think that your metabolism is slowing down a little. I think I can see a little belly what do you think girls?' The girls gathered around Sam's bed.

'You know I think you're right,' said Sharon, 'there is definitely a little pot bell coming along. Where have those rippling ab's gone sweetie?'

Jackie then placed her hands over Sam's exposed belly and shook it firmly.

'Yes definitely some wobble there,' said Tracey. 'And I think those hips are widening too!' she continued.

'Well what do you expect, she eats constantly from morning till night.
She's bound to gain a little bit of padding,' said Tina. She then said under her breath, 'And thanks the appetite stimulator's she's been getting.'

Tracey then said, 'You'd better watch out Sammy, my mother used to say that babies were like chocolate, they're very sweet, very nice but go straight for your hips. And I now know from experience that she's right.'

Tracey then said, 'Well it's time to tell you all what my wish was.'

The room fell silent as she leaned over Sam.

'Well you know after the babies were born you complained constantly that I was not as, how can I put it, tight as I was. Well I have given you what you always wanted. A nice tight pussy. Which is nice when you are having sex but not so pleasant when you're having a baby. In fact we might just need to cut you a little to get the baby or babies out.'

Sam just stared in horror.

'Don't worry though, I'll make sure they stitch you up nice and tight again for next time.'

The women just fell about when they heard this. That'll teach her I can't wait a nice tight pussy for Sammy! Said Tina. Sam just sat sobbing thinking what the next few months would bring.

Jackie continued I think we need a good sturdy bra for our little Mommy better get her measured doe any body have a tape measure? If we don't get her into one soon she'll be able to tuck then in her knickers after the birth.

At this point Tina left the room to find a tape measure. She returned a few minutes later clutching the measure and wearing a large smile.

'Okay pass this around her back' Sharon took hold of the other end and handed it back to Tina. Well what do we all think she started as a 44dd?
All the women had a guess ranging from Jackie at 46ee's to Sharon who said they look like 46ff's to me. Well her goes said Tina as she crossed the tape measure across Sam's chest. Wow 48ff's said Tina and that's without milk!

Tina, Jackie and Sharon then decided to go out shopping for some underwear for Sam. 'Something nice and sexy I think' said Sharon 'she should be able to pull it off for a few months yet as long as you don't feed her up too much' she said turning to Tina. 'I can promise' Tina replied.

With that the three left the apartment leaving Sam alone with Tracey. Well this is nice and cosie isn't it said Tracey just you and me. What shall we do? She said in a mocking tone. Sam could only look on 'I know she said as she climbed onto the foot of Sam's bed how bout some fun stud. Tracey had always known that Sam liked his women to be tarty so she decided to give him what he or rather she wanted.

First she slowly sat facing Sam and slowly unbuttoned her jeans. As she did this she never lost eye contact with Sam. She then slid her jeans down and dropped them to the floor. 'Enjoying the show sweetie I know how much you used to. Slowly she then slid her white cotton briefs down and dropped to the floor. Then with a slight grin she slowly opened her legs. 'Come and get it stud' she said in a cold tone. She then laughed 'what's wrong? Can't get it up anymore? Oh that's right you're not a stud any more are you no pecker hidden in those little panties is there? Well have to find a different way of getting you off!'

'Oh know I have a better idea just wait' she said as she disappeared into the bathroom. She returned a few minutes late holding a small box.
'Well you know how you loved those shaved pussies well ta dar!' She said as she held up the box for Sam to see. He could just make out the words wax hair remover. 'That's right I think you should go… South American!'
At this point Sam started to struggle. There is no point in struggling its coming off. What do you mind anyway you won't be able to see it in a couple of months anyway and the way Tina's filing you out I doubt if you'll ever see it again!'

She then struggled with Sam's panties but he was in no condition to fight Tracey off.

Tracey then tied both of Sam's legs to the foot of the bed in a spread eagle shape. Ill be a few minutes Tracy said as she walked into the kitchen to prepare the mixture.

She returned several minutes later carrying a small bowl. Are we ready for this Tracey said as she spread the warm wax to Sam's exposed pussy. Tracey then covered the wax with white strips. Fates a few moments Tracey said are you ready to go south sweetie! As she said this she ripped off the white strips the pain was intense for Sam but Tracey just laughed and said there, there your nice and smooth now and you know we girls have to suffer for fashion!

The pain shot through Sam like a bolt if lightening. The sheer stinging pain between her legs was something she had never felt before and hoped she would never feel again.

'What's wrong sweetie?' said Tracey. 'Is being a woman harder than you thought? Well you'd better get used to it because from now on your life belongs to us. You've had your wicked ways with all of us and now its time for us to enjoy ourselves,' she said. 'Didn't your mother ever tell you that good girls should keep their legs shut until their married. Or at least they should be on the pill?'

'If they don't they could end up with a little bulge! Just like the one you're getting right here.' As she said this she rubbed Sam's belly softly. 'Dear, dear,' said Tracey, 'your mommy hasn't taught you much has she. She didn't warn you about men or you about looking after your scrummy little figure. In fairness I think Tina's to blame for most of your ballooning weight, and to think you used to be so fit!, but you really must watch out for those baby pounds if you don't you'll be carrying them around on your hips for years sweetie.'

'That's right, you'll soon learn that everything has a consequence. Not like your old life where you could sleep around and have no fear of the possible repercussions. You'll soon discover that if you don't take care and some precautions that little womb of yours will be seeing plenty of action!

'I bet you are wondering what we have planned for you. Well let's put it this way that pussy of yours is going to see plenty of baby action!
That's right lots and lots of little bundles of joy will be passing through, after all you like children don't you?'

Tracey then picked up a small pot of moisturizing cream from the bedside cabinet. 'Now keep still while I sooth the stinging pain,' she said she then started to rub some of the cream into Sam's now bald pussy.

Sam felt completely helpless as Tracey finally finished but instead of untying Sam's legs Tracey just covered Sam's pussy with a small white cloth. 'There you are, you're done for now,' Tracey said. 'Maybe another time we can get you some laser treatment so your bush won't grow back ever.' Sam started to speak but she was unable to she just shook her head. 'Don't be too hasty sweeties.'

A few hours later the other women returned carrying lots of bags. They were laughing and joking with each other just like any regular afternoon shopping trip. As they walked into the room they all stopped talking as they say Sam still spread eagled on the bed with the small piece of cloth between her legs.

'What's been going on here then?' said Tina with a smile.

'Well,' said Tracey, 'I was feeling really horny but little Sammy here doesn't' have the equipment to help with that anymore, now do you stud,'
she said. 'So we had to occupy ourselves in a different way.'

As she said this she moved over to Sam's side. 'So let's just say she'll not have to worry about her bikini line for a while.' As she said this she pulled the white cloth away exposing Sam's bald pussy.

The rest of the women simply fell about the place. Jackie finally said, 'This is just too good to be true. It's everything he ever wanted. Big boobs tight pussy and a ballooning belly and now she's a baldly as well!'
'So our little breeder has lost her pussy, it's so fitting,' said Tina.
'Just wait till you see all the lovely goodies we have bought you,' she continued. As she said this she started taking what looked like to Sam were pink baby clothes. He soon realized though that they were in fact the sexiest underwear he had ever seen.

'Just look at this Tina,' said to Sam as she held up a pink and white lacy Basque do you remember you used to tell me that this kind of stuff really turned you on? Well I hope you still like it I bought one a couple of sizes bigger than you are now because I want you to get plenty of use out of it' Sam tried to blank out what Tina was saying but she couldn't

Tina continued, 'That's right sweetie, plenty of room to grow where it matters.' As she said this she held up the Basque and screeched it out.
'especially around that big old belly your getting. This should do you for a few months at least.'

One by one the women took turns in showing Sam the items in the bags.
Finally the last item had been removed and Sam thought that the ordeal was over. Just then Sharon said, 'I think we should weigh her I bet she's gained ten pounds already thanks to Tina's special diet!' The others agreed and Tina ran off into the bathroom to fetch the scales.

As she was doing this the other women released Sam's arms and forced him to stand. Sam felt helpless as he was forced to stand naked in the middle of the room. Sam then realized that this was the first time he had been stood up for several days. He noticed that he could feel the weight of his breasts and he also noticed how wide his hips felt it all felt very strange. Then Tina returned with the scales and placed them on the floor in front of Sam.

'Does anybody have an idea how much she weighed before Tina got hold of her?' said Jackie the women laughing. 'I guess around 100- 115 lbs or there abouts,' said Tracey, the others agreed.

Jackie then said to Sam, 'Here put these on, I think we deserve a show,'
and threw Sam a white thong from the shopping pile. Sam wanted to resist but by now he realized that it was useless so he stepped into the panties and pulled them up. It felt strange as the thong slid into place and Sam thought that even though hey looked sexy they were the most uncomfortable things he had ever worn. Not only the thong but the waist band cut deeply into Sam's hips.

Now go and walk over there said Tracey as Sam did this he could feel his breasts bouncing and swaying with each step. His hips also seemed to rock from side to side with every movement. Just as Sam reached the far side of the room Sharon shouted out, 'Do you want fries with that shake honey?' Sam's face reddened. Tina then said, 'What a little porker your becoming.
Just look at the size of that ass!' Sam felt close to tears as he returned to the group of women. 'Right now for the moment of truth climb on sweetie let's see the damage,' said Tracey.

As Sam stepped onto the scales he could not bear to look. The dial spun around and finally came to a halt. The women all then peered at the scales. Suddenly they all started screaming and laughing. '134lbs,' said Jackie, 'that's great.'

Then she spoke quietly to Sam, 'Tina going to have you in the big girl class real soon sweetie'. She then turned to the other and said, 'I hope you have plenty of extra string for that bikini cos this ass is going to take some covering.'

'Don't worry about that,' said Tina, 'I've only just started.'
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities