Author Topic: New Rule regarding multiple aliases *sigh*  (Read 8268 times)

vagabond
Re: New Rule regarding multiple aliases *sigh*
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 09:59:39 AM »
it's all about respect. even us pervs need to respct and appreciate this site. thanks for all you do.

Offline Naina

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • This is me. Yes, I'm an Indian, & I live in India.
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 04:10:38 AM »
Its a good rule. But i wonder, one person may have several email I.D's, and thus he/she can open several accounts using the other I.D's.  :-\

Offline Violator

• Ka-Chow
  • Junior
  • Merits 9
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 09:28:42 AM »
Because of various abuses with persons opening multiple accounts just to give certain members demerits we have decided to limit accounts to one per person.

If you wish to open a new account let me know and I will deactivate your old one, but only one account per person at a time.

I'm not blaming any one person.  At various points during RU's history we have had these abuses of the merit system.  It is time for it to end.

I personally believe that there should only ever be one Alias per person , this includes email along with ip address , which means you should choose your profile, handle , email wisely as you wont be able to change it .  I chose mine for a specific reason and have no intention of ever changing it .

Its a good rule. But i wonder, one person may have several email I.D's, and thus he/she can open several accounts using the other I.D's.  :-\

I know a guy once who had 23 different aliases and reeked havoc with the female community . He was removed from a certain forum    permanently !  . There is no place  for sick fuck individuals like him at any time on any forum and certainly not this one .   Ladies if you ever get bother from any male arse hole , report the sod and do not sit and let this individual  win at your expense !!!

Now I know the forum can only do something if it happened on here and would not be able to take any action it were offline on your own email address , but you can block his email from there and report him to your own email provider .  You can make the owner of this site aware along with the mods of any sick individual that may be a problem , at least you would on mine .

I was on here at the beginning  and do not intend letting anyone spoil a community of friendship to which Ravishu is a place I still call home . The mods are here for a reason and should  anything happen it must  first be reported to them so that they can take ACTION !

Vi
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:42:34 AM by Violator »

Offline littlebluebird

• Junior
  • Merits 63
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 06:16:00 PM »
Well said, Violator. I've had that problem with a guy on here who made another account after I ignored him once. The idiot (who shall remain nameless) sent me an email using the same name as his other account. Not saying this happens all the time, but even once can really spoil other's experience of this site and that really sucks.
"I'm a little baby bird, being pushed out of it's nest. Climbing back up the trees, admitting I'm weaker than the rest. Little honey pie, I'm broken but I'll try. To fix you along with me tonight, I won't stop until we're fine."

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 09:42:59 PM »
anytime that happens just let me know via PM, they won't have 2 accounts for long and often you will be the 1 that chooses which account(s) they get to keep
I did ban an account once that had over 1,000 posts and left the alter with 3 posts.
They were not happy and I did not care :D
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget