Author Topic: How old when you found your first O  (Read 6497 times)

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
Re: How old when you found your first O
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2016, 10:45:26 PM »
I had my first o when I was 8 I became sexly aware and I had my first o with a girl at the age of 16 mind u I was a pretty big nerd in high school lol

Offline White67
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2016, 05:14:09 AM »
I was probably around 5. I used to rub myself on stuffed animals until I came.

wickedman2102
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2016, 07:44:06 PM »
My first orgasm was at 12 or 13 years old.  My sex education was zero from my family.  I had just seen a movie with a lot of sex in it and at home when I went to bed I was rubbing my cock thru my undies and I thought I hurt it when the whole thing tightened up and I felt like I was peeing in spurts.  When I looked - OMG scared the shit out of me!  White stuff everywhere!  But it felt really great afterwards. LOL It took me a day or so to realize that I did my first jerk off and wasn't dying.  Was so proud.  And of course did it MANY times again!  ;D

Wicked

Offline Withness

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2016, 10:48:10 PM »
Roughly 5 or 6 by myself.  I've been a horny bugger for about as long as I can remember.  First time with anybody else was 22 or 23.  A "birthday present" came by and sucked me until I blew.  Still remember making the "lemon face".  ;)

Offline lolifucker

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »
My first O was in my uncle's mouth. I was about nine. Their wasn't any cum but just great feelings. The first time I made cum was in his mouth too. I think I was eleven. He swallowed all of it.
Spent most of my life trying to come to terms with who I really am.

Offline emilysuffercunt

• Sophomore
  • Merits 7
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2016, 12:46:52 AM »
5 years old with a man for the first orgasms (I'm multi orgasmic) and then probably the next day for by myself.

Offline Jay666

• Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2016, 04:01:23 AM »
I had my first orgasm when I was 11 or 12. And it's gonna sounds weird. I didn't reach it through my hands, or pillow, or rubbing against anything that you may think of, and certainly not caused by someone else. So how did I did it? Water tap. No not putting into it which sounds awfully painful. What I did was I fill the bath tub until half full, enough to immerse my lower body when I sit or kneel. Then I placed my wiener at that time directly under the tap while immerse in water, and let the tap run. Instant, home made masturbator. You can even adjust the intensity by changing the water flow and the depth of your dick under the water. It also comes with a handle (the tap), so I can imagine forcing my dick into some of my classmates mouth (I guess I already am a rape fantasy lover at that point) while the water do the work. So you can guess how much I love to bath after that. The few downsides to this would be: You will take a long time in bath until your mother suspects what were you doing inside, you will bath in water filled with your sperm (don't laugh!!), and you might get someone in your family pregnant (luckily that didn't happen, but I always imagine my hot sister would). Too bad we moved few years after that and my bathroom no longer have a bathtub.

On the other hand, I had my first orgasm with a women, more specifically my first girlfriend, when I was 15 years old. I guess I was lucky to land her. She was my schoolmate, and i am her first. Being an eager and sexually curious young man, I asked to touch her boob in my house the next day we got together, and in shock she said yes. She thought that was it. The following day I asked her can I take off her clothes and see what's underneath her panties, and in shock she said yes. 1 week later, while we are both naked in my room, I lost my virginity and so does she, oral and vaginal both at the same day. That was also the day for my first, and second orgasm with a woman. So many things could have gone wrong, and I could had scared her off at any point of time, but she didn't left and we have a long lasting relationship.

As a side note, she had her first ever orgasm when she was 16 years old, 6 months after we got together while I pound her hard from behind as I push her face down over a desk. Didn't really know what's was it at that time, but she was screaming and saying she felt really good and kept feeling that I am hitting "a point" while I thrust into her at a certain angle. Hearing that of course I would continue to fuck her at that angle. The next thing I knew is that she screams loudly begging me to stop, her vaginal wall clamping down uncontrollably around my cock, her hips trembling and juices flowing down her thigh. A caring boyfriend probably would have stop and ask her if she is ok, but I was imagining I am raping her so I just continue to fuck her. Her next orgasm came within minutes, and the next, and the next, until I am finally done. She had a really bad cramp after that. Since then, she had been having multiple orgasm every time, I get to rape roleplay with her due to her new found love in rough sex and our relationship is as strong as ever, no matter how bad of a boyfriend I were.

So here are some of my thoughts for female orgasm:
1) The first orgasm, especially from vaginal penetration, is the hardest to get.
2) Gentle sex can make her feel loved, but rough sex can take her to heavens.
3)Doggy style, not only gives you (guys) dominance and control, but it's also a great way to locate her G spot.
4) This is a classic example of when she says "no", it most definitely means "yes"
5) When you (women) felt like peeing during orgasm, just let it out because you are about to squirt and it's not urine (most of the time)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 05:04:29 AM by Jay666 »
Just a simple guy with simple needs. Now let me use your mouth and pussy.

SummerSnow
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2016, 10:52:51 AM »
Before that, I usually get the feeling that I am close to reaching something but not quite there. But then one time they took turn on me, and i keep getting that feeling repeatedly until it finally reach there. And that's how I lost my first O to a guy I didn't even know.

Offline Laurasubslut

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2016, 06:45:47 PM »
Had my first O when I was 9. Oddly I cum easier by myself than with another person.

darklord
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2016, 09:57:24 PM »
Had my first O when I was 9. Oddly I cum easier by myself than with another person.

Not odd as you may think. I think most people can bring themselves to orgasms much faster than someone else can.

Offline Laurasubslut

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2016, 10:16:08 PM »
Makes sense I suppose, nobody knows your body better than you.

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2016, 07:21:24 AM »
Makes sense I suppose, nobody knows your body better than you.

The best sex is supposed to be with someone
you love!

Tink

Offline Between Angela's Legs

• Dean
  • Junior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2016, 02:19:01 AM »
The first time maintaining an erection and deriving sexual pleasure from it was at the age of around 5-6 after being spanked by my mother.  The first time having an orgasm and ejaculating was at age 12 while masturbating.  As I knew the mechanics of ejaculation at that point it wasn't a surprise to me.
"Four to five days every month before my period I would just basically be kind of a crazy person.  I would suddenly be extremely moody.  I would get into fights with people."--Angela describing her PMS

Offline lolifucker

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2016, 11:48:04 AM »
My first O was around 5 or 6 while while playing doctors with my much older girl cousin.  The first time cumming was in the hand of my then 6yo cousin when I was twelve.
Spent most of my life trying to come to terms with who I really am.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2016, 12:00:04 PM »
Late 8 or 9, while being groomed
Life is love, love is life