ravishu.com

April 26, 2017, 02:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 187,572 posts.
This forum contains 12,981 topics.
We have 16,423 registered users.
Please welcome UsingTori, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How old when you found your first O  (Read 3637 times)
Xlilblux

« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2016, 06:34:17 PM »

Hmm with a man first o was probably 16 and i didnt give myself an o until i was probably 24ish. I was scared ro masterbate, so i never tried until i was 24 and now..well i cant stop lol
KgC120
Senior

Merits 29

How would you like me, sir?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2016, 03:34:57 AM »

My first big O was with myself at age 12. First big O with a man I was 22.

I'm a lady...I might be sick, twisted and a major pervert but I'm still a lady.
SubmissivePrincess
Sophomore

Merits 7

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2017, 10:17:23 PM »

I was about 12 when i had my first orgasm (clit orgasm). Before that, I did masturbate.... But I would just do it till I git sore. I mean after so long, it would just get sore like,it is,right after you cum.....  only I never came. It just went frim feeling good, to being sore, so I would stop.  But one day, I was holding my breath and tensing my body really hard, because I noticed it felt better when I did that... And. . I suddenly started having a clit orgasm! I didnt know what was happening. I had heard of cumming and orgasms, but I didnt know if that was what I had felt.  For a while, I culd only have one if I masturbated for 10 minutes and then held mybreath and tensed tensed my body really hard......  but eventually,  they started coming mire naturallt, like if i just kept going, i would have one, even if i was completely relaxed, after doing it for so long. I dont know, I guess my body finally figured out that it was suposed to have an orgasm after lots of stimulation and I didnt have to try o hard now.  I guess women have to train their body to cum with ease? But.....  it took my body from age 12 to age 18, before I could cum while relaxed.  

I didnt have sex with a guy till i was 23. I ended up marrying him.  Then divorcing him later.   But I was with him for like a year before he finally learned how to touch my clit and make me cum.  Before that, he HATED touchng it.  Ok fine, he always hated it .  But oh maybe once every few months, he would do it. I didnt really like,how he did it though.... he would either get lazy and forget to KEEP doing it, or he wold do it WAY too hard, and it would feel like he,was trying to scrub out a carpet stain! Lol.  

But my current husband, i been with this guy 3 years.  He has NEVER touched my clit, not once.  I dont think he even knows what a clit is! Lol.  Or that I even have one.  And even if he did know.... He probably would not wat to touch it. It would totally gross him out.  He has major sexual problems... He and I havent had sex or even kissed in like 3 years!!!   Hence why im just waiting for an oportunity to get a divorce, move out and live somewere else. I have a very high sex drive and i cant stand this shit. He needs to see a damned doctor! ...... SMH.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:35:24 PM by SubmissivePrincess » Logged

Oww...   You're hurting me.
Algore
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2017, 12:10:52 AM »

But my current husband, i been with this guy 3 years.  He has NEVER touched my clit, not once.  I dont think he even knows what a clit is! Lol.  Or that I even have one.  And even if he did know.... He probably would not wat to touch it. It would totally gross him out.  He has major sexual problems... He and I havent had sex or even kissed in like 3 years!!!   Hence why im just waiting for an oportunity to get a divorce, move out and live somewere else. I have a very high sex drive and i cant stand this shit. He needs to see a damned doctor! ...... SMH.

I am sorry to hear this  Sad

No sex in three years? He's either a closet gay or else has an erectile dysfunction.

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!
Tinkerbell
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 98

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2017, 10:03:12 PM »

So, nearby I posted the whole sordid story, from
humping the arm of the couch to where I learned
to use my fingers. But my first "O" was at eight. I
was having "rape" fantasies then. I didn't have a
clue what "rape" was. I didn't even know the word.
I had fantasies where I got captured and tied up
and my captors touched me between my legs.

Back then I wasn't sure that anyone else felt
things like I did. I was never sure why my captors
would be doing that to me, but it didn't stop my
fantasies or my imagination.

I had figured out that if someone licked me there
where I was touching myself that it would feel
awesome. So one time I fantasized that a burgler
had me all tied down and he started licking me
there. I didn't  know it at the time, but my
imaginings were pretty accurate, and I had my
first "O."

It happened pretty suddenly and unexpectedly,
and it scared me. I didn't  do it again for a while,
but you know how it is. Sex is intoxicating, and I
always came back to it.

Love,

Tink

Nefario
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 07:14:14 AM »

At age 11 or 12, with no idea of masturbation or orgasm, I was aroused and playing in my parent's bathroom. The play probably involved a rectal thermometer or enema tip and Vaseline. I do not remember directly stimulating my penis, but I orgasmed and ejaculated a small amount of clear semen. Oh my, that was NICE! It did not take me long to figure out what had happened and how to make it happen again.

I did not have an orgasm, or sex for that matter, with a woman until I was 20. 

No regrets, if I had my life to live over again, I would be a pervert next time, too!
[Bubbles]
Professor
Graduate

Merits 35

Did you ever stop and wonder why?

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 07:49:57 AM »

Still hasnt happened yet.

You mean at all? Or just not with a partner?

Either way,  Sad for you.

I had my first around 12.

Still 0 with guys

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
Brittanyishere
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2017, 08:09:08 AM »

First of all, I can't believe I'm telling you perverts this but...
I was 13 when I had my first O. Mastutbating by myself and I had NO clue what I was doing. I had heard other girls talk about it, I was in my room one morning by myself, I was bored and well....surprise!

Straight girls eat the best pussy...
SoftGameHunter
Graduate

Merits 61

I'm the tin can man.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2017, 10:28:02 AM »

I just stumbled across it in the shower one day while giving inordinate attention to soaping up down there. This was right on the cusp of puberty, probably 12 or so. Not quite thinking about girls yet, but that would change within weeks or months.

I much later realized, very much in retrospect, that I'd probably had my one and only wet dream a few months earlier, but so long after the fact I can't really be sure. At the time I quickly cleaned the "evidence" and put it out of my mind.

So, one of those two.

Insert the following sig lines:

On the sex boards: "The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them."

On the detention hall board: "If you're reading this, I probably already hate you."
HootyMcBoobs
Freshman

Merits 3

Treat me like a princess, Fuck me like a slut♡

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2017, 11:31:04 AM »

First 'O' for me when I was 11 and was playing with clit...  learning about my body.  It was quick and un-expected.
I had been touching myself for quite some time, weeks prior with no orgasm.
I was shocked by the warmth and amazing feeling it gave me and loved the after glow.

To be fair, I haven't stopped since.  Just got better and have had much fun along the way trying new ways to get myself off.

Now i can cum many different ways.  I am so very truly blessed. ♡

Your lips make me wonder what the rest of you tastes like. ♡
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: