Author Topic: Guess my bra size  (Read 8742 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Re: Guess my bra size
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2016, 09:04:37 PM »
Guys, the lady has answered the question a long time ago ( 38DD) and hasn`t been active here since May 2011 .....  8)

#BoobEnvy Pt2
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2016, 07:21:15 AM »
Guys, the lady has answered the question a long time ago ( 38DD) and hasn`t been active here since May 2011 .....  8)

#BoobEnvy Pt2

A-cups are beautiful. Plenty of men here have expressed their appreciation of small breasts. Enough of the envy - we love your small breasts!
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2016, 08:11:14 AM »

#BoobEnvy Pt2

A-cups are beautiful. Plenty of men here have expressed their appreciation of small breasts. Enough of the envy - we love your small breasts!

My boob envy has nothing to do with other people. Id feel more confident about myself. I'm a small person, and small boobs happen, it's not the end of the world I get that, but everyone probably had omg thing about themselves they'd change if they could mine just happens to be that. And not so I good for any of you... For me
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2016, 08:14:31 AM »

#BoobEnvy Pt2

My boob envy has nothing to do with other people. Id feel more confident about myself. I'm a small person, and small boobs happen, it's not the end of the world I get that, but everyone probably had omg thing about themselves they'd change if they could mine just happens to be that. And not so I good for any of you... For me

Ugh. I'm so twinning with you right now. I want big titties. I don't care if no one else ever sees them. I just want a trampoline and tits so I can jump around by myself.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2016, 08:15:40 AM »

#BoobEnvy Pt2

Ugh. I'm so twinning with you right now. I want big titties. I don't care if no one else ever sees them. I just want a trampoline and tits so I can jump around by myself.

YES! I WANNA WEAR A PUSHUP BRA AND YA KNOW HAVE SOMETHING TO FUCKING PUSH UP
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2016, 08:18:46 AM »
Yeah :(

It's super depressing. But you know...I wore this tiny bikini to the beach Monday and had people staring like crazy. At least we have DAT ASS hahahaha

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2016, 08:21:35 AM »
Yeah :(

It's super depressing. But you know...I wore this tiny bikini to the beach Monday and had people staring like crazy. At least we have DAT ASS hahahaha

You know it girl, I spent all summer doing squats just so I could rep for the tiny titty committee  ;D ;D #BigBootyJudy
☮, ♥ & Sodomy