Author Topic: Who is on your rape wishlist?  (Read 3961 times)

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
Who is on your rape wishlist?
« on: September 15, 2021, 06:03:40 PM »
Who is on your rape list at the moment? It could be someone on ravishu, someone you work with a neighbor (remember not to put pics without consent), a celebrity, etc.

OR

Who do you want to be raped by at the moment?

Explain your reasoning behind it, if any.

----

Here is my current one

This streamer is not on my rape list, she is on my GANGRAPE list.

I don´t have much of a reasoning behind it. She just looks like someone I would put on one of my stories. Probably subjected to a bunch of lecherous farmers and their farm animals

Tony V.
Re: Who is on your rape wishlist?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 10:12:18 PM »
Well, for Me there are currently two......

Swedish Fitness Model Cathy Landolt. I have used her figure as the model for several characters in My Stories here.

The other has been a constant Wet Dream and Fantasy Star since the 1970's for Me.....

The Original Wonder Woman...The Luscious Lynda Carter!! I sat through "Wonder Woman 1984" just to get a glimpse of Lynda Carter at the very end of the movie. Don't get Me wrong, Gal Gadot is STUNNING as Wonder Woman....

But Lynda Carter has been invading My Dreams and Fantasiez since I was a Teenager!!!

Tony V.                        :police:

Offline Milflover57632
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 05:13:49 PM »
A milf claims Secretary and cheer mom I know

oh2bedesired
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 04:02:38 AM »
  Large sweaty men,that I can't see,only hear and feel,they have big,sweaty hands that are calloused and they reek of smells like, under arm perspiration oder,cheap cologne,alcohol,gas and oil and a very fishy smelling lake,they never tell me what's going to happen next,all I know is is that right now,in the moment, I don't know if I'm going to live or die, I just know that I'm abducted,stripped naked and being raped.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 08:51:57 AM by oh2bedesired »

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 11:23:08 AM »
At the moment, aside from classics like Christina Hendricks, I think the hottest woman in the world is Rhea Ripley (WWE wrestler).

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 09:12:35 PM »
This week my rape fantasy go to is lyvlas. I might write a story about her another time

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 05:23:18 AM »
I'd say the woman most often raped in my mind is Emma Watson.  Beyond just lusting after her beauty, there's the opportunity to use her political activism (which I fully support in real life) to taunt and humiliate her.

For the last couple days, Kristen Bell has been on the list, too.  I tend to forget about her, but when I do see her, she's just too cute to not want to ruin.

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2021, 11:38:22 AM »
I'd say the woman most often raped in my mind is Emma Watson.  Beyond just lusting after her beauty, there's the opportunity to use her political activism (which I fully support in real life) to taunt and humiliate her.

For the last couple days, Kristen Bell has been on the list, too.  I tend to forget about her, but when I do see her, she's just too cute to not want to ruin.

So glad that others endorse the kind of activism Emma is wanting to do while wanting to use it against them in fantasy. I've felt like a bad leftist in the past for it :D .

Kat Dennings and Aisha Tyler are excellent options too.

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2021, 01:59:55 PM »
This week my rape fantasy go to is lyvlas. I might write a story about her another time

Wow! Such a cutie!
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2021, 02:08:35 PM »
I recently found this model who really checks all my boxes!

Kira Roller

No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline Mr_Undercover

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2021, 07:30:07 PM »

Miranda Cosgrove. . . made me horny as a tennis player and not older. Still sexy today

HistBuff
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2021, 09:08:59 AM »
This anonymous lady who was photographed doing her groceries sometime in 1954...

I'd tell her that I would pick her over Grace Kelly!

I'd follow her to her house while her husband is gone to work. She'd resist and scream! I'd kiss her and caress her breasts through her clothes with a passion and an intensity that would make her wake up to the notion that a man can indeed give pleasure to a woman; she would view this as a huge difference from her "plain vanilla" husband who simply makes it quick, dumps his load and briefly kisses her good night, leaving her to finish the job.

She'd stop screaming and start getting aroused. As I undress her, I would discover gorgeous perky breasts that would give me a huge erection! She'd start to resist again, then I'd bury my hand under her skirt, quickly get under her panties and start fingering her until she starts panting and telling me "No!", but each time she tells me "No!" it arouses her even more.

Her breasts would swell. She would sense my mouth and tongue on her nipples like fires of passion! An evil part of her will be eager to receive my dick!

I will hesitate between banging her with her back flat on the kitchen table or doggystyle after bending her over the said table. Either way, it will finish with a massive explosion of cum! And I'll make sure she hits Cloud Nine before I leave, so she'll be secretely wishing for my return.

Offline Kenny07topcock
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2021, 04:07:58 AM »
She is indeed 😍

Offline Knicks455
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2021, 10:53:27 AM »
Not sure how to post pics, but here are her Instagram link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUxuyV0LpfO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Name is Silvy Araujo and a Instagram fitness model. Perfect body.

Would love to take her after the gym when she is all sweaty and after a good belly beating to her perfect abs take her gym shorts down and bend her over some equipment and bang her in the ass until she moans begging for me to stop.

Offline Septima
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2021, 01:08:34 AM »
Megan fox of course