Author Topic: Summer at Uncle Percy's  (Read 15524 times)

Offline TheOnceAndFutureChairman

• Junior
  • Merits 14
  • The Chairman
Re: Summer at Uncle Percy's
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 03:52:15 PM »
Almost too brutal to be believed. So very well written and planned out as a StoryLine, I thoroughly enjoyed every word!!!

Tony V.            :police:

@Tony V. Thank you for your kind words! They truly are what energises me to keep posting.

This was the longest piece I've yet written, and also took a commensurately long time to write. I knew what all the scenes I needed to write were, but finding the time and inspiration was a challenge.

But the gratification I get from other's comments makes it time well spent. Thank you!

The Chairman
The Chairman

"I'm not a sexist misogynist, but I play one on this forum."

Want to read my stories?

Offline QueenOfPentacles

• Freshman
  • Merits 12
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 05:59:21 AM »
It's one of the best reads I had in a while. The story is extremely well written, I loved the details given and I found myself enjoying each and every thing you described. In general that feeling of females being less than animals and only existing to pleasure men is a good enough turn on on its own but this really took it to a whole new level. I don't remember how many times I came while reading. Thank you for sharing with us.
My daddy used to say if you say yes to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE at any given time, you can't be raped

Offline TheOnceAndFutureChairman

• Junior
  • Merits 14
  • The Chairman
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 03:07:23 PM »
It's one of the best reads I had in a while. The story is extremely well written, I loved the details given and I found myself enjoying each and every thing you described. In general that feeling of females being less than animals and only existing to pleasure men is a good enough turn on on its own but this really took it to a whole new level. I don't remember how many times I came while reading. Thank you for sharing with us.

@QueenOfPentacles Thank you, very much for your exceedingly kind words. They are even more appreciated when they come from a writer whose work I've enjoyed.

While kind words are definitely one of the best rewards any reader can give any author, there is one accolade even higher, at least for the kinds of authors and stories we have here. That is knowing that the story got the reader off, repeatedly. So I am deeply honored.

Watch for more stories. While most probably won't be as long as this, hopefully all will be as enjoyable.

The Chairman
The Chairman

"I'm not a sexist misogynist, but I play one on this forum."

Want to read my stories?

Offline MasterKL
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2024, 05:16:27 AM »
Eine der besten Geschichten die ich seit sehr langem gelesen habe.

Ich hoffe das du weiterhin so gute Story´s schreibst

Ich  wünschte ich konnte das auch

One of the best stories I've read in a very long time.

I hope you keep writing such good stories

I wish I could do the same