Author Topic: Unrequited Love (February Story Contest)  (Read 2669 times)

carhamgrater
Unrequited Love (February Story Contest)
« on: February 25, 2021, 05:07:18 PM »
What follows is a piece of fiction from some one who understand that rape is a heinous crime, please if you can't understand that concept seek medical help before the legal establishment forces you to learn the hard way!

All people are 18+

Unrequited Love

I couldn’t believe that I had some how managed to make it this long without a constant source of sex, except for my right hand. What was I a loser? Sure I didn’t have the looks of most of those Hollywood heartthrobs but I did have a cock that wasn’t to be laughed at.

I thought that I would have to find another reason to introduced my right hand to my cock again when I heard the *beep beep!* of a truck backing up to the house beside me. Going to the front side window I pull the curtain aside and peek out at the moving van backing up into the driveway. Oh good I’ll have new neighbours to get to know.

A brown Cadillac pulled across the front lawn on the road when I first laid eyes on her! A redhead with porcelain skin who seemed to be very quiet. A man who I could obviously see was older than her came from the diver side and lifted her from the rear passenger seat, a young girl that had to be in her late teens joined him and did something that was hidden by one of the movers coming over to help them.

I swear I just blinked for a millisecond but when I opened my eyes again the spot they occupied was empty. The Only thing that proved to me that I wasn’t hallucinating was the car and the moving van. I dropped the curtain and made my way to another window hoping to catch a glimpse of them, Nothing so I got on with my day.

Being a Saturday I had groceries to get and dry cleaning to pick up. Out I went in my Taurus , passing my new neighbours but I didn’t see anyone outside of the odd mover. An hour later I had my groceries and two shirts of the four I placed in on Thursday, well at least I had a change of shirts to do me until Tuesday. Getting home I saw the car full of people, four if I counted right, drive past me the way I just came from.

The rest of the day was uneventful, a bland meal then a boring show on Netflix and I was ready to crawl my way to be early.  Up I went past the window that overlooked my neighbour’s backyard. I don’t know what made me stop and peek out from behind the curtain but there I saw the redhead sitting upright in a chair of some kind. A spotlight was on and it made details from up here hard to make out.

But what I could make out was that the girl in the chair was making my cock harden the more I watch her sitting there. I dropped my hand down to my fly and dug my cock out. I was just standing there jerking off imagining her lips wrapped around my cock. I have no idea how long it took but i did feel my cum arc towards the curtained window, splashing the curtain. The girl who had caused my latest ejaculation was gone!

Now I needed my bed even more but a shower to clean up was more important! In I went and cleaned up, depositing the soiled pants in the hamper by the door. Back in my room, I got in bed and was asleep long before the image of her left my mind.

I awoke with the sun coming into the crack of the curtains. After a quick draining of my bladder I was back passing the window, A quick peek and I see nothing, going back into my bedroom I dress and think of what I was going to do on this Sunday!

The morning was warm so I went for a walk around the block. Just as I closed the door, turning my head towards my neighbours place, I saw her sitting on the front porch. The morning sun shining in her hair, I didn’t know for sure but I believe she had on a light bit of make-up. I was going to turn and look at her but the youngest member that I saw yesterday came out.

I leave, going north so my back was to them! Give or take an half hour later I came back, this time walking right in front of their home. She was still there, a smile on her lips and the sun still gleaming on her hair. I didn’t mean to, but I stopped dead in my tracks, a hard on tenting the front of my pants. Only being out in the full view of the public kept me from dropping my right hand into my pants as I saw the smile on her face.

From somewhere I heard voices coming so I ran into my house, just getting the door shut as someone apparently came out from next door. I think the voices were talking to my angel but I couldn’t hear the words. As it was, I dropped my pants and stood leaning against the door jerking my cock off! Oh the vision of our bodies coming together in ecstasy made my jerk off a quick exercise, spraying a few long ropes of cum across the floor of the entryway.

I sank to the floor, my cock still out, silence all around. A wide grin on my face. Fuck it if felt this good just jerking off to her memory then I just knew that I had to meet her and have sex with her. For the next ten minutes I sat there, the smell of cum in the air, going through various ways to get to meet her. The best option in my mind was to take them a ‘Welcome to the neighbourhood dish!”- I know a casserole of some kind should get the new neighbours to think I was a decent guy!

Finally getting to my feet I think that the first thing to do is to clean myself up then the hallway floor! Taking my pants off then my top follows. I take the stairs up to the bathroom where a five minute shower has me feeling totally human once more. Grabbing the short mop I use to clean the bathroom, filling the pail I make my way back downstairs, where I clean the floor and hear what sounds like a car taking off.

A through mop of the hallway finds me backing into the kitchen. So I get down to making a casserole. A dirty rice casserole with mixed vegetables and a loaf of garlic bread to go with it. Microwaving a pound of hamburger raw I brown it along with spices while I wait for a pot of rice to cook. Vegetables steam a I make a rue gravy to bring everything  together in a cohesive meal. Placing the finished meal into a covered Tupperware dish, adding a loaf of garlic bread, lightly toasted and I had my way into her house.

I couldn’t wait, gathering the Tupperware into  my left hand , the garlic bread on top of it. With a smile on my face. I make my way out of the front door, going along the sidewalk with the sounds of birds in my head. Up their drive I go to the front door, using the doorbell, I wait for someone to come let me in. Seconds turn into minutes, And I begin to think that no one is home. Like a stupid idiot I try the door handle and in shock it opens

With a bit of hesitation in my voice I open the door enough to poke my head inside. I don’t see anyone but I didn’t let that stop me. “H-h-h-e-e-llo-o-o-o!” No reply, maybe the person here did hear me, getting up a bit of courage I go in deeper. At first I see no one but as I near the back patio door I can just make out her sitting in that weird chair, I’m drawn to her like a magnet, a part of me beginning to rise at the prospect of actually talking to her.

Out I go, leaving the Tupperware container and garlic bread on a table top. At first nothing happens, I stutter at first hoping to get her attention “I-i-i-i-i rang-g-g-g the doorbell-l-l-l-l. But you didn’t-t-t-t-t-t-t it oe me-e-e-e-e-e when I-i-i-i-i-i called-d-d-d-d-d out-t-t-t-t-t!” Still no movement of her head, I decided to walk in front of her, maybe she was hard of hearing.

Looking down at her and I could feel my heart leap up into my throat. I wanted to say that I was sorry for just coming in but instead the only thing out of my mouth was “Oh my God You are gorgeous!” There was that smile that so captivated me from the moment I first laid eyes on her. A twinkle that pulled at the string of my heart! Like a teenager the worst thing I could possibly say came out in my voice “Damn I just have to kiss you!”

No response, just that smile and I took that as encouragement to kiss her. Leaning down to her, lifting her chin up so her face was staring into mine. Oh god I want this so bad! Pursing my lips, I lean even closer and slowly bring my lips onto here. I felt electricity pass between us! Oh I knew that a simple kiss wouldn’t suffice! Shake a bit I reached out and copped a feel of her through the white cotton blouse she had on.

Oh by now I was so far gone and her lack of verbal response told me that she was loving this as much if not more than I was.  Buoyed by this I started unbuttoning her top, moving it aside there was her white bra covered breasts staring out at me. Oh this was more than I expected, a slap of course but all she did was smile at me. Now i was even more turned on, picking her up out of the chair, I lost me balance and the pair of us crashed to the patio, her on top of me

By now my cock was rock hard and threatening to tear it’s way out of the front of my pants. I didn’t know how but I managed to get my pants down my legs at the same time I got her skirt up. From the feel of it someone was warm and wet below and I can promise you it wasn’t me! By the feel of it someone was a bit kinky wearing a pair of PVC panties.  Getting the side of it aside enough I could feel the tip of my cock making contact with her pussy lips.

Damn I looked down at her, the smile still on her face and considered that all I needed to go on.  Gently at first I entered her, only of the only times I get a response from her, a strange look in her expressive eyes. I didn’t wonder about it and the tip and first inch of my cock entered her incredibly tight passage.

“OH God yes!” escapes my lips a lot louder than I intended it to. I really didn’t care but how was I to know that my cry would alert the other person in the house to my presence. All I knew  at the time, I kept moving to get even more of my cock into her. A struggle but eventually I did just that! Oh GOD was I in heaven, moving back and forth to get down to moving inside her.

As I was concentrating on making this as enjoyable for her as it was for me, I failed to hear someone come out onto the patio “JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!” Something hard and flat striking the back of my head and it was all I remember.
                 +++==================================================+++

When I do come back to the present, I’m in a chair in the police station, three people staring at me while another short guy pronounces “He’s back in the land of the living ago but go easy on him things will still be a bit fuzzy to him!” The three in the room just nod their heads as the short guy makes his way out.

“Well Mr. Cartier, can you understand me?”

I look at the guy speaking “I think so!” my head aching, but the guy continues on.

“Well Mr. Cartier, I’m Detective Polar of the Newburgh police department!” looking at me like I should have an idea what that meant! “I would like to ask you some questions if you’re up for it?"

I say I am and he proceeds like me giving consent meant anything to him “Can you tell me why one…” Checking the notes on the table across from me “Sara Wilde came down from her shower to find you sexually assaulting her mute paraplegic sister?”

As his words penetrated my mind the only thing I could reply was “So she wasn’t smiling at me  thinking that we belong together?”

One of the others in the room “Okay I’ll make the call for the padded wagon to take him to Bellview Heights!”

But all I was thinking *She didn’t want me like I wanted her!” Tears coming to my eyes I just sat there stunned!
After a few more tries at questioning,  “Detective Polar calling a end to the Interview of Graeme Cartier at five forty- three PM” As one man help me up from the chair I was walked out behind the other two.

“Damn psycho, hopefully Bellview can get a reason out of him before someone’s nightstick and beat an answer out of him!”

The End

Tony V.
Re: Unrequited Love (February Story Contest)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 05:17:17 PM »
I've always found that the liberal application of the Nightstick or ASP Baton is the most definate method to convince someone that answering My questions IS the best way to go about NOT Pissing Me OFF!!!

Awesome Story, CMG Merit Coming!!

Tony V.                     :police:

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 542
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 04:54:24 AM »
Well, thats what I´ll call practised inclusion!
Hell what erotic guy you createtd! Almost inspire me to a Story where a new cleaning lady discovers all his wank off traces.
A merit for.
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 05:28:59 AM »
Nice twist and well written. Poor Graham has a tough time coming as a consequence.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

SheerHose33
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 10:46:31 AM »
Great work as always Graham. Has a fast running plot with good detailed erotic scene but disturbing as you really allow us into the mind of a realistic depraved rapist who was beyond any sort of help.
The fact he thought she was smiling at him was chilling and her condition making her helpless was diabolical but well thought out.
Best of luck in the contest and merit awarded indeed

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2021, 11:38:34 AM »
Very nice story. Well plotted, well written, and a nice ending ... Nightsticks don't usually get a workout in the real world very often. According to the training I received on their use, they are defensive weapon  :emot_kiss.gif: but if it gets the truth out of someone, well might be a good thing to use. Just kidding.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Verbal13

• Junior
  • Merits 153
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 11:47:27 PM »
You nailed it buddy. With a twist that made me chuckle.  Well done, indeed.I concur with others comments too. Smooth

-Verbal13
Please: taking a moment to comment with some response often makes hours of writing and editing feel worthwhile! 
So Lurk if ye must, but participate when possible, ya?

(Yes, I paraphrased Brokenwing's genius)

-Verbal13

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 10:20:26 PM »
As others have said already, nothing is ever as they seem in a CHG tale. My merit for your contest winning tale.
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

carhamgrater
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 10:42:19 AM »
As others have said already, nothing is ever as they seem in a CHG tale. My merit for your contest winning tale.

Thank you PetiteS, sometimes delusions can make one hell of a story when you include non consent elements!

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 11:55:42 AM »
This was an interesting read. The twist really packaged this short tale nicely.

carhamgrater
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 11:59:19 AM »
This was an interesting read. The twist really packaged this short tale nicely.

Glad you liked it, I love throwing a twist in makes for a more interesting read!