Author Topic: The Meadows Girl  (Read 5578 times)

darklord
Re: The Meadows Girl
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 12:30:36 PM »
Well I'm honored but no way in hell will I ever come close to viles skill. Thanks for reading

Offline Jia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 01:12:48 PM »
Love the concept and details.

Keep it coming.

darklord
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 04:12:39 PM »
Love the concept and details.

Keep it coming.

Thanks for reading Jia.  There will be more :)

darklord
The Meadows Girl Part 3 added
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 09:19:29 PM »
Part 3

Stella gazed down at her breasts being tormented by the clamps biting into the soft tissue.  She wanted to scream, it all seemed so insane, yet she felt herself slowly giving into the bizarre demands of this place. 

The door opened and he entered.  Strolling over to her he clutched the weights in his hand and began tugging down on them.

She screamed, her face winced in pain as he tugged over and over.   She thought she would faint from the pain, then suddenly he stopped.

“I think it’s time we take this to the next level,” He remarked in a stern voice as he reached up and unfastened the cuffs holding her hands to the ceiling.  They fell limp at her side, the nerves and muscles strained and aching.

As he removed the clamps from her tits, she screamed again from the blood rushing back into them.

“Stand here!, hands at your sides,” he growled as he walked out the door.

He returned with a large pillow in his hand that he tossed in the middle of the floor.

“I want you to kneel so that only your knees are on the pillow and your head is resting on the floor.”

Her mind processed his request. Unlike before, there was no fighting, or begging it not to happen. She silently walked to the pillow.

Lowering herself to it, she placed her knees in the padded center and let her head rest sideways on the floor.  She could feel the straw becoming tangled in her hair, and the smell of her recent piss still on it.

She was aware that the position caused her ass to be elevated, deliberately exposing her asshole and pussy to him.  Her mind went quickly back to the spanking in the office but this time there was no embarrassment.

He wasn’t done.

He walked over and pulled her hands backwards until they lined up with her ankles.  This lowered her shoulders towards the floor, elevating her ass even more.

Intrigued, she watched from the corner of her eye as he began to put something on her.  A thick leather strap was wrapped around her right leg and arm.  He tightened it until it drew her wrist snug against her ankle.  He then attached a silver padlock through two clamps to hold the piece in place. 

Repeating the process with the other arm and leg she was left completely immobile.  With no way to move, she was totally at his disposal.   She swallowed hard as she imagined the view of her gaping asshole and her tight pussy staring up at him just waiting to be used.

From behind, she heard the clinking sound his belt made and knew he was undoing it.  The rustling sounds that followed told her that he was undressing.  A lump formed in her throat. She had sucked his cock, but he was dressed.  Now he was removing all of his clothes.  She would see him totally naked!

She heard him approach her from behind, felt his finger begin to roam over the soft lips of her pussy.  He skillfully rubbed her sex until she had lubed up a little. She then felt him rubbing the wet finger around her asshole.  He was using her own juices for lube!   She felt like she should tell him that she was an anal virgin, but she remained silent.

“I’m going to fuck that tight tight little ass of yours while you’re bound and helpless. “I’m going to fill it with my cum, then you’re going to suck my cock clean with your mouth, you little slut.”

Her eyes opened wide at his words.  A mixture of excitement and reluctance was felt inside. 

A moment later she felt the head of his cock pressing against her virgin hole.  An uncomfortable pressure was felt as the cock met resistance from her anus.

She bit her lip to keep from crying out as it continued to press for entrance.  Suddenly something gave in and she felt an excruciating pain.

“Aaaaaahhhhh,” she wailed as her ass cherry was broken.

“Take it bitch!’ he growled in response.  Tears again filled her eyes as she felt her asshole being stretched further than it ever had been.  She was sure she was bleeding.  His nine inch cock could not fit its entire shaft inside her tight hole, but he began fucking her anyway.

The most intense sensation she had ever felt over powered her as she felt his cock thrust in and out of her.  The pain had slowly subsided, only to be replaced by a rapidly building arousal.

The more he sliced into her the hotter she got. Her pussy was on fire, begging for attention.  Her juices were leaking down her thighs.  Then it happened.  She came and came hard.

As he ravished her dark hole she could hear his breathing get more shallow and knew he was going to cum himself.  Words slipped from her mouth unbidden. It felt like someone else was saying them.

“Cum in my ass..,please cum in my ass!” she growled; her voice husky and laden with lust.

His body tensed, his cock spasmed and jerked inside her.  Hot jets of cum splashed against the walls of her anus.  She closed her eyes, savoring the hot load. 

Moments later she felt his slowly deflating cock begin to slowly withdraw.  It pulled out with a plopping sound and she felt his load begin seeping from her abused hole and slither down her already damp thighs.

She heard him coming around. He was standing in front her.  Her eyes widened as she saw his naked body for the first time; the cock half erect, glistening with her juices and still dripping cum from its head.

“Clean it!” he demanded.

She opened her mouth.  As he slipped his cock head inside she could see small clumps of dried blood on his shaft.   The smell of her own ass filled her nostrils as she began licking it clean.  When she was finished a horrible taste lingered in her mouth, but she said nothing.

“That was better. I think we are finally getting somewhere with you,”  he remarked.

“Yes sir,”  she softly replied.

He walked behind her and released the straps binding her arms and legs.  As she rose to her feet she watched him walk to a nearby corner and remove a cover off something.  A barrel shaped machine with wires and a control had been hidden under a tarp.  But the thing that most caught her eye was a dildo mounted to the top of the machine.

“It’s a Sybian,” Meadows remarked as he pushed on her shoulders to march her towards it.

“A…a…what?” she replied nervously.

“A Sybian. The motor rotates the dildo inside you. This pad rests against your clit and a powerful vibrator stimulates it.  I want you to ride it until I stop it, regardless of how many times you cum,” he informed.

She straddled the machine, but before she lowered herself onto it, he bound her arms behind her back.  She then cautiously lowered herself, letting the cock slip into her.

She watched him pick up the controller.  A moment later she felt the machine come alive.  She felt the cock pulsate and begin moving inside her.  Shortly after she began feeling the stimulation to her clit from the vibrating pad.

What started out as a dull sensation soon turned to a maddening one. Her nipples began to harden, her juices began to flow.  Her chest heaved and her breathing became more labored. 

The building lust was like nothing she had ever experienced.  Then the reality hit her.  He was controlling it!  she had no way to stop it, no way to prevent the reaction of her own body.

As if her body took over, her hips began to flinch, and she began to grind herself against the rubbery cock.  Low moans escaped her lips as the cock began working its magic.  She closed her eyes lost in the building lust.

“Oh…oh….Mmmmppphh…” she moaned in a quivering, lust filled voice.  “I’m cumming!”

She felt the explosion. Her body quivered and shook as the orgasm rolled over her, but still the cock pumped away at her gushing pussy.

Watching her sensual body racked by her own orgasms had his cock hard and throbbing again.

After the second orgasm he laid the control down, still running and walked over to her.  Forcing his cock against her mouth, she began sucking it.  She was soon at the mercy of two cocks. A real one face fucking her, and a fake one tormenting her pussy non stop.

She felt the next orgasm brewing and could do nothing to stop it.  As she worked her mouth over the throbbing pole, she was grinding herself helplessly against the dildo. The vibrating pad stimulated her clit with delicious torment.

She couldn’t scream as the orgasm washed over her.  Her entire body shook and convulsed. Her thighs were soaked in her own juices.   She felt the head of his cock scrape the back of her throat and feared losing her air supply as he pummeled her face roughly.

Finally, his cock stiffened and a throaty groaned escaped his lips as jets of hot cum filled her mouth. Recalling the last time, she swallowed the content, nearly gagging as she did.

He slowly removed the cock from her mouth, its head still dripping the last beads of cum.

Her pussy gushed a squirting orgasm soaking her thighs and the top of the machine.  Her body shook and convulsed, her head felt light and the room seemed to spin.  She would cum four more times before passing out.

Meadows called Megan and they carried Stella up the hall and into her room.  Working together they tied her arms and legs spread eagle on the bed.

“I will be out of town tomorrow for a conference.  You have control over her until I get back,” He informed her.

Megan looked at Stella passed out on the bed, her body glistening in sweat and reeking with the smell of sex.

“It will be my pleasure sir, “ she smiled.

gscmar64
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 09:25:54 PM »
More than one should have had a turn disciplining her!  Great continuation Darklord!

darklord
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 10:05:12 PM »
Thanks much :)

darklord
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 04:18:02 PM »
Chapter 4

Stella was shocked awake by the feeling of stinging slaps across her face.  She looked up to see Megan towering over her with an angry look.

“Time for your lazy ass to get up bitch!  I hope you don’t think that because Meadows is gone, that you are getting off easy, because you are not!”

Megan removed the ropes that bound Stella to the bed and dragged her to her feet.  Keeping a taunt grip on the chain that led to the collar around her neck she ordered Stella to lay flat on the floor.

“Now, let’s see what kind of shape you are in.  I want to see some push ups.  Get started!’  As Stella tried to raise her body, Megan would intentionally put a foot on her bare ass to torment her.

“You are pathetic!  I hope you can fuck better than you can do some simple exercises, or Meadows is going to kick your ass out of here.”  Megan screamed as she watched Stella struggle to lift her body off the floor.

“Maybe you like the feeling of the cold floor on your tits. Is that it?” She derided Stella.

“Nooooo,” Stella grunted.

“No Mistress!” get that shit straight right now.  You address Mr. Meadows as Sir and me as Mistress, is that clear?”

“Yes..Mistress,” Stella groaned.

“Megan guided Stella through ten painful pushups before forcing her to her feet and marching her down the hall to the room with the bondage gear.  Working diligently, Megan displayed her expertise with rope by binding Stella’s arms in a reverse prayer position, leaving her naked breasts squeezed between the strands of ropes that encircled her upper body.

Megan then reached down into a metal pitcher containing ice cubes and pressed one against Stella’s right breast, rubbing it around the sensitive nipple.

Stella gasped loudly in response to the painful cold.

“What do you say?” Megan inquired as she rubbed the ice in circles as is slowly melted.

“Th…..an….k  you…Mis…tress,” She moaned between gasps.

“Work with me. I want those nipples hard, like tiny missiles,”  Megan growled.  As the ice melted the small beads slithered down her stomach.  Megan tormented both breasts with the ice until Stella’s nipples were rock hard.  Forcing her hands between Stella’s legs, Megan forced a cube of ice into her pussy and grinned wickedly as pressed the lips tightly together between her fingers.

After tormenting Stella’s cunt with ice, she pressed some against her asshole before picking up a flogger and punishing Stella’s body until it was decorated with angry red stripes.

“Thank me for punishing your worthless body,” Megan growled as she laid the flogger down.

“Thank you for punishing my worthless body,”  Stella repeated, her lips quivering from the pain.

“Well, that could have been better, but at least you are not the rebellious little slut you were when you arrived,” Megan quipped as she shoved the handle of the flogger between Stella’s legs and began rubbing it back and for the over her sex.

“I want you to cum for me, but ask permission first,” Megan instructed.

Stella lowered her head as she felt the slow building arousal begin.  Her first instinct was to fight it, but instead she gave in to the slow building lust.

“I know that whore pussy is getting wet isn’t it,”  Megan remarked sadistically.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Then what are you waiting for? Cum bitch!”

Despite the humiliation she felt, Stella was soon grinding to the handle’s stimulation.  “Please…let..me cum Mistress,” she moaned as she felt the imminent explosion.

“Do it!” Megan yelled.

“AWWWWWWWW!! MMMMPHHHHH!”  Stella moaned as the wave of orgasm rolled over her.

“Good girl,” Megan mused.  “Mr. Meadows will be so proud of your progress when he returns.”

Stella once again gazed downward at her body.  Megan had left her bound with hands above her head and a pair of heavy labia weights stretching each lip painfully downward.   

She had no idea what Meadows planned from this point on, but she knew one thing.  She had to submit and she would.

gscmar64
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 06:53:33 PM »
Men are Cruel but women are worst than we ever thought to be! great continuation Darklord. Still waiting for more people to abuse her!

darklord
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 08:06:02 PM »
Men are Cruel but women are worst than we ever thought to be! great continuation Darklord. Still waiting for more people to abuse her!

That is a fact.  Women are far more cruel to other women.  Men just have the strength advantage lol.  Will try not to disappoint :)

Xlilblux
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 01:15:53 PM »
Mmm delightful torture >:D

darklord
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 01:39:30 PM »

dawnamber
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 04:37:14 PM »
With back against the wall, her butt safe from a paddle, she can only nod while listening to all the comments.

Loving this from Mr Warpedness  :emot_airkiss:

:emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl:

darklord
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 06:22:36 PM »
With back against the wall, her butt safe from a paddle, she can only nod while listening to all the comments.

Loving this from Mr Warpedness  :emot_airkiss:

:emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl:

Warp speed ahead :)