Author Topic: Story ideas / Unfinished Stories  (Read 11255 times)

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
Story ideas / Unfinished Stories
« on: August 27, 2015, 03:38:50 AM »
I have a lot of ideas for story but since im not that good in writing as most people in here,it takes a looooong time to complete them or i eventually give up on them.I want to start posting ideas and stories that i havent completed and if anyone want to take a shot at them is more than welcome.
I've talked with GEMINYGUY many times and shared some of them with him,he was kind enough to make some of my ideas into stories,so i thank him very much!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:27:03 AM by cartman13 »

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
Re: Story ideas / Unfinished Stories
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 07:42:25 AM »
One that i was working one and never finished is Hayden Panettiere's meeting with Lady Gaga in the MTV European Awards in 2011 where Lady Gaga playfull slapped her ass on stage as she received her award from Hayden.
GEMINIGUY got inspired to write one also

Lady Gaga grabs Hayden’s ass as she receives the award from her.
Hayden played it cool on stage but after the show she went to Lady Gaga dressing room
Angry to see what was this all about.Lady Gaga not only did she not apologize but decided to reveal her secret to Hayden. All the rumours about her were true.She had a dick and Hayden was in for big surprise.
Hayden was furious of what happened while presenting the award to Lady Gaga!Now she was outside of her dressing room, There was a single guard outside, a large man. "Hi. I'd like to see Miss Gaga please," she said, with her most earnest expression.
He replied, "And who are you?"
Hayden was stunned. "I'm Hayden Panettiere ! The one that presented the award to miss gaga here tonight." The man nodded casually and pulled a small radio from his hip. In a low tone, he spoke into it, and Hayden heard her name mentioned. After a moment, he returned the radio back to his hip and he opened the door. "You may go in."
Hayden's heart raced as she went into the room, hearing the door close behind her. There she was! GagaShe was wearing a black lace bra and panties, obviously in the middle of undressing or dressing,you could never know with gaga. Hayden was speechless - although she was angry of what had happened earlier she was standing no more than five feet away of  A Lady !
Gaga rose an eyebrow, and looked Juliette up and down.
"So what is it that you want?Back for more?"
Hayden was speechless....couldn't believe what she was hearing!
Not only was she shocked, she was getting pissed! "What what are you talking about?You embarased me infront of millions.
Gaga snapped, "Shut up!"
Shocked, Hayden said, "Excuse me?"
"Who the fuck do you think you are? One hit show and you think you can come in here and talk like you're in the same league as me?" She sneered at her. "Little cunt strutting around, doesnt know her place!I made you famous tonight"
I chose you cause you're cute...and i like to fuck cute girls with thick asses!''
Hayden eyes were wide in shock...she never expected this meeting going this way!She was supposed to put Gaga in her place!
Gaga stood up when Hayden was about to say something but cut her off “You know, I think I found something else you’ll like” she said as she pulled out her hard 9 inch dick.
What the hell is this?"screamed a shocked Hayden
Gaga just laughed and stroked her cock, looking down at the petite actress as she sat on the couch. “It’s one of those bigger surprises I was telling you about. Go ahead and touch it” Gaga said as she scooted closer to Hayden.
"Oh my god, are you a freak or what?" she yelled as she got up off the couch and made for the door....Gaga got up and followed right behind Hayden, putting her hand up and closing the door just as Hayden opened it. "Hayden, don't leave,before we have some fun!''
"Goddamnit, open the door and let me leave" Hayden yelled out as she tried to open the door. Gaga grabbed Hayden's arm and pushed her up against the door. ''Listen bitch" she said, her playful tone turned nasty now "I tried to be nice, but you're trying my patience." Hayden got a scared look on her face as Gaga held onto her, squeezing her arm.
"You're hurting me Gaga I just want to leave,i wont tell anyone about this". Gaga just looked at Hayden and got a wicked grin on her face "You don't want to leave Hayden, I know what you want" she said as she reached down to her pants.
Hayden looked nervous at Gaga "Pull my panties down Hayden" she barked at her as Hayden slowly reached out and pulled them down, watching as Gaga stepped out of them and her secret swung free. Hayden looked shocked as Gaga's dick was hanging between her legs, slowly getting bigger. "Go ahead and touch it Hayden, I know you want to" Gaga told her....
"Listen bitch" Gaga yelled at her "just  go ahead and touch it" she said as Hayden reached for it and took it in her hand.
GAGA locked the door as she walked over to Hayden, smiling as her dick swung between her legs. Hayden just stood there staring at the  floor, trying not to look at it"Uhmmm ....i don't think…." GAGA just laughed at Hayden "Come on now sweetie, if you didn't think you could, you wouldn't surrendered so easily."
She finally looked up at gaga, seeing the smile on her friends face"What are you going to do?" Hayden asked her. gaga giggled "Honey,I'm just going to stand here, but you are going to be the one doing something" she told Hayden as she held her dick in her hand.  "No…no….I…." Hayden started to protest as gaga reached up and put her hand on her shoulder, pushing her down. She couldn't believe her  friend had a dick and wanted her to suck it. "I think you can figure it out Hayden" gaga said to her as she pushed Hayden to her knees."Come on you little slut, open up that cute mouth of yours" she said as Hayden slowly opened her mouth.
................................................. ...................
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:45:27 AM by cartman13 »

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 07:59:48 AM »
Back in 2009 Hayden was on vacation in UK where she met radio producer Steve Jones....he later invited Hayden her female friends to join his yacht at Cannes.Cannes was a great experience on board Steve Jones' luxury love boat during the Cannes Film Festival.Steve Jones had a plan to fuck the brains out of little young Hayden Panettiere on his yacht.This would be a week to remember having her there all mesmerised with the luxury of his yacht and running around in her tiny bikini.

PS.If anyone has seen the FAPPENING pictures of Hayden Panettiere,there seem to be alot of them from his yacht bathroom,so its more than certain he had his way with her back then.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 08:10:17 AM »
Hayden Panettiere at the The Graham Norton Show….arriving she was wearing a bra but during the show she appeared without it,with her nipples hard on display,kinda drunk and flirting with the band and show guests.
It would be interesting to know what could have happened backstage as she's not known to be provocative and such.

I guess its obvious Hayden Panettiere is my cryptonite  ;D

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 07:08:02 PM »
This is an unfinished story ft Christina Aguilera having her way with Hayden Panettiere back in 2007 after her role in Bring It On and the first season of Heroes.
     Christina Aguilera needs a lot of sex. Can't get enough of it. Sex in the morning, sex in the day, sex in the evening
and sex at night. Her husband understands, and he knows that when she goes on tour she'll fuck anyone who crosses her path
from roadies and groupies to dancers with dildos. She loves it. But sometimes, on those rare occasions that she finds herself
 without a man or woman to fuck, she'll find the ultimate in frustration just too much to bare.
Christina had a 10'' long dildo....a mold taken directly from Jordan's own cock (hey, why else do you think she married him?). It was
nicely veined, realistically flesh coloured, and soft to the touch with a hard core. It felt almost like the real thing.She was her favorite
toy....
Christina is Bisexual.The arrangement was that he would be the only guy she would fuck but she could fuck any women she wanted.....and she craved for young pussy alot!!!!
Christina had just returned home from  Christmas shopping when she heard moaning coming from her tv room....she quickly headed
 that way. As she moved closer to the room, she could hear soft moans coming from inside. The door was slightly ajar, and he quietly
peeked inside. "Holy Shit" she thought to herself as she peered inside.
Her husband was watching Bring It On :All or Nothing on their widescreen tv.....he had his cock out and was jacking it furiously...
''Oh yeah...take it all little cheerleader....you've been a bad girl ...a naughty... little... cheerleader''he said

Christina was stunned...and turned on by the sight in front of her....her husband jacking off the picture of a dancing cheerleader on tv....
As she paid more attention on the tv she recognized her as the indestructable cheerleader from tv show Heroes..Hayden Panettiere...but
that was from a movie she did earlier..and was a hit on tv...for obvious reasons....
''I shouldn't be watching this? she thought as she got more and moreturned on. She tried to make herself close her eyes, but couldn't do it.
''This is fucking hot though! She thought as she opened her eyes again and gave in to the voyeur inside her.
"Letting yourself get seduced by a stranger...what... were... you... thinking... you... dirty... little...girl... letting a stranger touch that sweet...
innocent... little... body of yours. Letting him slide his cock all over your pure... virtuous... untouched... tiny... body and defile
you... stully you... make you all dirty... and nasty... like he is...turn you into a disgusting... little... slut... what were you
thinking? What... were... you... thinking... you... dirty... little...girl...?
''Letting some girl turn you into a little naughty slut. Is that what you are now...a... little...cheerleader slut...?''
''Yes....fuck her...fuch her hard'' Christina thought....bitting down on her fist to keep from moaning as her other hand
slipped two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, frantically masturbating....
"Did you enjoy that cheerleader?"he moaned again....and exploaded all over the place...and fell asleep exchausted...
Christina was frustrated...she didnt get to cum......but that show infront of her...made her thing the perfect Christmas Present for
her husband...and for herself!!!!
But first thing first...she had to finish herself off...and as her husband was unavailble...she had to resort to the next best thing....

Christina entered her room, she was feeling really horny after that show downstairs..She slipped her top off, exposing her lovely 34 C breasts. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor,completely naked, she walked over to the draw and got her 10"dildo out.
She admired herself, She blew herself a kiss and imagined what it would be like to fuck the shit out of Hayden Panettiere.
Mmmnnnn.....She sat on the chair and ran it across her breasts. She felt her nipples harden as the soft jelly like toy caressed her breasts.
Her free hand roam her wet pussy. She raked her fingers over her clit and shuddered at the touch. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Hayden doing this to her, giving her pleasure.She stroked her pussy lips with her fingers,exploring every crease and crevice,she fingered the folds of skin around her rosebud. Her bald pussy soft and pink.
The dildo glided over the soft silky skin of her breasts, her nipples tingled as the soft toy fondled them.
She moved it down to her waiting pussy, letting it run over her slit, before sliding it inside her dripping love hole.She thrust 4 inches in, groaning in pleasure as her walls surrounded the large instrument, her juices coating it.She pushed another couple of inches in, her cunt swallowing the tool, sucking it in even furtherShe groaned loudy as she pushed it in.
   Her free hand worked on her clit, flicking furiously over the swollen bud,the sensation was almost unbearable as she worked faster and faster until the twinge of orgasm approached.She stopped and let it subside before sticking the come soaked dildo into her arse .
She worked it slowly and then a little faster. She continued to tease her clit at the same time.She felt orgasm the approaching again, and stopped.She was going to make this one last!She took the dildo out and ran it across her nipples, covering them with juices.
She took it to her mouth and licked the sweet love nectar off herself.
She rammed the dildo back into her cunt, faster and faster until she felt the twinges of orgasm approaching again.
This time, she let it wash over her, the height of ecstacy overcame her and she let out a loud groan.Her body rocked to the rhythm of her climax.
Now....it was time to think....how she'd her Christmas Present...

Two days had passed...and after some planning at last Christina has managed to find out where and when Hayden can be....found...
       Hayden Panettiere is walking backstage an awards show. When suddenly a figure dressed in all black sneaks up behind her
and hits her over the head with a crowbar and knocks the bitch out cold.
 When Hayden awakes she is in a small room with her hands handcuffed behind her back.
"Good Morning Cheerleader....you little slut bitch, all you ever do is get men horny....."and women Christina thought to herself...
" What do u want with me" Hayden pleaded scared for her life....
''Just to teach you how to be a good little cheerleader slut" said Christina
"Please...let me go" Hayden said
''All i want is sex.....obey me...and you wont be harmed,trust me''said Christina trying to make Hayden as comfortable as possible...
''Uh Uh, no way!? Hayden huffed.
'Okay, have it your way.? Christina replied....''I like it tought''with an evil smile forming on her face
"Too bad ... i wonder where where I should put it...the mouth ass or pussy....decisions, decisions.
After that evil comment she sticks her middle finger up Hayden tight little asshole and wiggle it around
''Nice and tight...the ass it is."
And even as she said it, the cuffs continued to dig into her wrists and Hayden realized that she had no choice but to give in.
''Fine, I'll do it.She huffed.Just please take them off.''
''What's that?? Christina teased.''
"If im going to remove those...the you should call me Mistress"
Hayden took a deep breath and as sweetly as she could replied.
''Please take them off Mistress.''she cooed.
''I promise I'll be a good girl.''
And as much as she thought she was going to hate groveling like that,Hayden could feel her pussy starting to tingle.
''You better not try to run, I'm warning you now!'' Christina said as she grabbed the keys and unsnapped the cuffs.
She then circled back around in front of Hayden and grabbed her face with one hand, forcing her to look in the eyes.
''Now what do you say''
''Thank you Mistress.'' Hayden said as she rubbed her wrists and flashed her famous little half smile.
''Unzip my skirt!'' She instructed Hayden as she turned around to let her obey.
''Yes ma'am.'' She said obediently as she started to allow herself to enjoy the sub/dom turn that events had taken.
As the skirt fell in a heap around Christina's ankles and she kicked it to the side,
 Hayden started to reach for her panties to pull them down.But...she was shocked from what she saw....
Christina was wearing a strap on....it was her special 10'' dildo specially made for her..so she can fuck...little cheerleaders like Hayden!
Hayden gasped in surprise when Christina abruptly ended their kiss. For a second or two Christina simply stared coldly and cruelly into the wide eyes of her blonde love-slave. Then Christina forced Hayden's head down between her legs,the huge strap-on hitting the young blonde girl in the face. The powerful aroma of Christina's sweaty pussy filled Hayden's nose and the petite blonde nearly swooned from the strong intoxicating scent. Hayden looked up once more into Christina's eyes and pleaded for mercy with only the expression on her face. It only made Christina more excited and more sadistic.
''Yes my little cheerleader...if im here to fuck you...and fuck you good i will!!!'' said Christina
Christina kissed Hayden's neck and began to dry hump Hayden's small but bubble ass.
"I love this ass" she whispered as she continued to kiss her neck.
Christina could feel her wetness soaking through her panties. "I've been waiting all day to fuck you with my big fat cock"
Christina thrust her hips forward rubbing her cock up and down on Hayden's pants....
Hayden started to reach for her panties to pull them down.''What do you think you're doing? She snapped, slapping Hayden's hand.
''If you want something from me you need to ask for it.''''May I take off your panties so I can taste your cock Mistress''
 She asked, gazing up innocently at Christina....
''Fine.'' She agreed, unable to suppress a warm smile as she unbuttoned her uniform top. ''But do it with your teeth.''
''Yes Mistress.''She replied, her cheeks reddening with embarrassment.
Hayden crawled over to Christina and awkwardly thrust her mouth forward towards the waistband of her underwear.
 Her teeth lightly grazed Christina's stomach on their way down and she left a tiny bit of saliva on her body but eventually she caught
the front of the panties and was able to slide them down using just her mouth setting free the restrained cock  by her delicate lace panties.
 Christina took time to rub it before finally letting it loose. Hayden was still shocked as she saw it in full for the 1st time.
''That's a good little cheerleader.Christina praised. And now Im going to me that pretty little ass of yours''
''But before I fuck your ass, you need to lube this thing up don't you''Christina teased.
''I want you to suck this big cock''
''Yes mistress''said Hayden
She hesitantly took the plastic cock into her mouth and slid it in.Hayden had had a few boyfriends but she had never made it as far as sucking any of their cocks and so it felt quite foreign to have this strap on dildo in her mouth. But she did the best she could, working the shaft into her pretty mouth and coating it with as much saliva as she could.
"Suck it, slut!" Christina sneered. "You're a cock-sucking whore, aren't you Hayden? Well, get to work, bitch!" Christina spread her legs a bit farther apart and released her grip on Hayden's silky blonde mane. Christina hefted her own huge tits in her cupped hands and squeezed the squirting mammaries,sending jets of milk spraying everywhere (and all over Hayden, who was kneeling directly under the big tit globes). Christina moaned as Hayden began to obey her command.
Hayden licked the entire length of Christina's huge strap on and the blonde marveled at the sheer size of it.The big bulbous head of Christina's cock was also very large and Hayden looked at Christina's pendulous organ with a good deal of fear. The blonde wondered if it were possible to even get her mouth around a dick this size,surely what Christina was asking was impossible. Still,Hayden knew that Christina was expecting oral servicing and so she opened her mouth wide and took the knob-like head of Christina's cock into her mouth.
"All the way, you bitch." Christina hissed.
Hayden looked up into Christina's eyes and tried to swallow more of hard cock but had to stop after only accepting about five inches.Hayden's eyes were watering and her mouth was open as wide as possible.The head of Christina's cock hit the back of her throat and Hayden pumped the rest of Christina's cock, near the base, with her hand. Hayden couldn't even wrap her hand all the way around Christina's cock, she could only get it half way around. The blonde would alternate between sucking on Christina's cock and
licking the entire member from tip to base.
''Mmmmm that's it girl, suck that fucking cock!'' Christina teased.''Suck it all''
Hayden smiled, her mouth full of cock. Hayden felt Christina's cock hitting the back of her mouth...trying her best to deep throat the whole thing...
''Thats a little cocksucking cheerleader...you must have done it many times...with all those directors and film producers to suck...''
Hayden tried her best to block Christina's words out and soon enough she grew tired of Hayden sucking the dildo.
Her cheeks hollowed out from the powerful suction she applied to the massive penis ). Hayden often pulled her mouth off of Christina's gigantic cock with an audible oral "pop." Drool hung from Hayden's lips and chin and thick strands of saliva connected the blonde's mouth to Christina's cock. Big ropes of glistening saliva hung from Christina's enormous strap-on and very slowly dripped to the ground.
Hayden was surprised when and knelt down right in front of her.
Christina looked directly into Hayden's eyes and spit in her face. "You slutty blonde WHORE!" Christina yelled. She spit a big glob of saliva in Hayden's face, giving Hayden a disdainful look.Hayden felt the spit sliding down her face as she stared wide-eyed up at her dominating sex mistress.
"How do you like my big cock, you little suck-bitch?" Christina snarled, spitting another slimy loogey directly into the blonde's glistening face. Then she did it again, and this time she spit directly into Hayden's eye.Hayden gasped as she winced from the impact. Tears now began to flow in earnest down her cheeks, mingling with the spit and milk which soaked her face. She wept uncontrollably, despite herself. She had never expected anything like this.
"What are you fucking crying about you little bitch? I haven't even STARTED with you yet! I'll give you something to really cry about soon enough!" Christina exclaimed. "Now tell me what a cock-sucking cheerleader you are, Hayden. SAY IT!"
"I-I'm a." Hayden started, but began weeping again before she could finish. She swallowed hard and tried again. "I'm a-a-a cock s-s-sucking cheerleader."
"That's right, Hayden." Christina glowered. "You're nothing but a cock-sucking cheerleader and that's exactly the way you are going to be treated, you fucking BITCH!" Christina pried open Hayden's mouth by hooking her fingers into the corners of her mouth and then spit another couple of big globs of saliva directly into the sobbing blonde's throat. Another thick glob of spit landed directly onto Hayden's tongue and yet another blob of spittle landed on her forehead.
"Get between my legs and SUCK me you whore!" Christina ordered, standing up and straddling Haydens' face between her powerful tan thighs. Christina once again squeezed and groped her own tits, sending milk squirting from her nipples in thin jets. Her huge dickhead banged against Hayden's face as the petite blonde reached up and wrapped her hand around as much of the huge stalk as she could.
"Don't use your hands on it, you cunt!" Christina barked. "Only your mouth. Iwant you to take my entire cock! You keep those hands on my hips and if you let go I'm going to beat the hell out of you!"
Hayden instantly obeyed, placing her hands firmly on Christina's wide hips andher lips on the huge bulbous head of Christina's throbbing cock. Hayden was sure there was absolutely no way a penis of this size would ever fit all the way in her mouth. She could only just barely get her mouth open wide enough around the tip. What Christina was demanding was simply not possible!
Hayden tried to swallow Christina's huge cock a couple of times but only managed to get about four or five inches of the monstrous cockshaft into her mouth before spitting it out, coughing and gasping.
Christina's eyes were filled with lust and anger. She firmly grasped Hayden's head, tangling her fingers in the blonde's silky hair. "When I tell you to swallow my cock you'd better SWALLOW it you fucking BITCH!"
Christina lunged forward, ramming her huge strap-on past Hayden's widely open lips and straight down her throat. Christina positioned herself in a half-crouch so that she was lunging at a downward angle into Haydens upturned face so that her cock could go in a straight line straight down her throat,otherwise Christina's attempt would have no chance of success.
Hayden completely panicked when nearly half of Christina's massive cock invaded her gullet and stretched her throat. She began immediately gagging and choking, tears now streaming freely from her wide-open eyes. She stared hopelessly up into Christina's face but received no mercy from her.
"AAWWWWLLLGHHHH!!!" Hayden gagged.
"Yeah! CHOKE on it, WHORE!" Christina growled. She spit directly into Hayden's face and widened her stance slightly for another shove. "Choke on my big thick COCK, you SLUT!" Christina lunged hard once again and buried over half of her monstrous dick down Hayden's tight throat.
"UUUAAAAWWWLLLHHHRRGGG!!!" Hayden gagged. Her natural gag reflex was squeezing and milking Christina's huge cock but unable to dislodge the massive member that filled her throat. Hayden was only barely able to breathe and how she even accomplished that was a miracle.
Christina tightened her grip on Hayden's head so that the blonde could not escape.She lunged forward with great force and buried three fourths of her tremendous fuck-pole down Hayden's gagging throat.
"NNNAAAWWWHHHLLGHHHHLGH!!!" Hayden screamed around Christina's massive stiff cock.She was in a greater state of panic than before and looked up into Christina's face through tear-streaked eyes. Hayden's vision was blurry and she couldn't stop choking and gagging.
"Ahhhh.YEAH!" Christina rasped. "Just....a...little...more." Christina lurched forward once again and finally buried the remainder of her cock all the way down the blonde's gullet.
"GGGLLAAAUUHHHHGGGG!!!" Hayden loudly glurged. Her nose was mashed into Christina's belly and her lips were pressed firmly against the base of Christina's huge cock.The blonde's lips were forced open as wide as possible and her massive breasts heaved and wobbled as she struggled to breathe.
"EEYYYAAAAAHHH!!!" Christina screamed in triumph, throwing her head back and grinding her shapely hips against her blonde love-slave's face. She had managed to bury her entire cock to the hilt down Hayden's throat and given the sheer size of Christina's colossal penis, that was no minor feat.
Christina hauled back, withdrawing half of her enormous fuck-tool, and then slammed forward again. She started out slowly, savoring the obscenely pleasurable physical sensation.
"Ahhhh.yeah! You're throat is so fucking TIGHT, Hayden!" Christina grunted."I love the way your throat squeezes my big thick cock! Uuhhh!!! Oh GOD,yeah! I'm gonna throat-fuck the hell out you, you, you SLUT!"
Christina lost no time in doing so, either, and started humping away at Hayden's mouth, plunging her huge cock in and out with savage intensity.She looked down into Hayden's defeated eyes and spit in the blonde's face a few more times just for good measure.
Hayden's throat made wet squishing and sucking sounds as Christina increased her oral assault. Hayden looked up into the eyes of her mistress. The blonde cheerleader had never before felt so completely dominated,degraded,humiliatedor debased than she did at this very moment. She also was confused by her own emotions. She was hurt by Christina's cruel behavior and remarks.but a part of her was also turned-on by it. How could she feel aroused by being treated like a three-dollar street whore, she wondered.
Christina pulled her gigantic cock completely out of Hayden's throat and let the little blonde gasp for air for a minute while Christina rubbed the hard slimy member all over her face. Hayden licked her throbbing dick every time she was given a chance. She wanted to do everything she could to appease her dominant mistress's bestial lusts.
Christina's thrusts became more and more powerful and soon Hayden was forced down onto the ground, with Christina on top of her, straddling her face, still pumping away. Hayden reached her hands behind Christina's waist and planted her outstretched palms flatly against Christina's big round buttocks. The blonde slapped her flanks and roughly kneaded her ample meaty ass globes, which spurred her into a greater frenzy.
Christina thrust away at Hayden's tight throat, savagely face-fucking her blonde cheerleader with all her might. Christina's supported herself on her elbowsas she spread her legs farther apart and fucked Hayden's mouth. Christina'slower body was resting on Hayden's face and Christina was surprised that she was able to fuck her tool down the woman's throat from this angle.
Who cared how it was possible as long as it WAS possible?Christina felt her climax building and gave a loud groan.
"Ohhhhh.yeahhhh! Suck me, Hayden! Uhhhh! Yeah! You.cock-sucking.little.bitch! HHUUAAAHHH!!!" Christina yelled, fucking her cock in deep all the way to the hilt and holding it there.
"I'm going to pump your belly full of my cum,you little SLUT! I'm going to fucking fill your belly full of sticky cum! That's all you're good for, Hayden!You're nothing but a cheap CUM-SLUT!" Christina slowly pumped her cock in and out of Hayden's throat and reached beneath her and squeezed the balls of her strap on, the liquid inside them shooting it straight in Hayden's throat...she choked and gagged even more now that the overflow of cum was squirting back out of the corners of her mouth.
With one hand, Christina pulled her huge strap-on all the way out of Hayden's mouth and spurted gooey jets of cum all over the blonde's face.
Christina slowly pulled away and crept around behind the small blonde girl where she once again licked her lips at the sight of that pretty backside in all its glory.
................................................. ......................

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 12:33:24 PM »

The director wanted the latest photoshoot featuring Nina Agdal for the cover of SI to be staged in a remote mountain area.He had found the perfect place for it and Nina's shoot would be the hottest she ever did for the magazine.The photoshoot was well under way when they had to call the day off as night had fallen.They'd stay the night in their camp and continue the next morning.
Little did they know that someone had noticed the group and was since then stalking the beatiful model he had seen getting undressed many times.
He was going to have her and noone would stand in his way.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 05:08:20 AM »

Emily Osment and Emmanuelle Chriqui going through the lines of their script in their hotel room.
Emmanuelle handcuffs Emily on the bed as it says in the movie and become friendlier than she should be with the young girl.
Room service boy interupts them and has his way with both of them.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 05:11:29 AM »

Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson are friends with benefits.Shay is lesbian but Ashley loves cock too.Shay want to show Ashley she can fuck her just as good as a man.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 03:53:19 PM »
Another story idea i recently got.

Hayden Panettiere
Kristen Bell

A Heroes Reunion

It was another sunny morning at Hayden Panettiere's residence in Nashville.Hayden was sleeping alone in her king sized bed as her husband Wladimir Klitchko was away training for his upcoming boxing match.Their baby was sleeping in her room,so Hayden was still resting in the short lived peace of her home.It was early in the morning and with the sun hitting her beautiful face she reluctantly got up and slowly dressed to start her day.Moments later her phone rang and Hayden hurried to check it out.It was a message from an unknown sender.She clicked on it and as the video started playing she froze in her place.

At the same time many miles away in LA Kristen Bell's day started with a similar message.Curiously Kristen pressed play on her ipad to view the video message.Her eyes open wide when she saw her face in the screen having sex with an unknown guy.The video quality wasnt great but you could clearly see a younger Kristen inside a trailer being fucked from behind.Her first reaction was close the video and throw the tablet away as she trying to realize what was happening.

Meanwhile Hayden had just finished watching a video of herself giving a blowjob to one of her ex-boyfriends Milo Ventimigla on the set of Heroes.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 06:58:40 AM »

Palisades NY Christmas Eve 2003

14yr old Hayden is at her parents home,sleeping after the christmas dinner.
Suddenly she wakes up during the night after hearing some noise coming from downstairs.She carefully goes to check it out and what she finds suprises her.
A fat man in a santas suit.He sits in the living room drinking milk and eating the cookies her younger brother has left for the santa claus.
Her brother still believes in him and waited for him every year, hayden had stopped believing a couple of years earlier,but here he was in their living room
Hayden watched him hidding in the doorway,when he finished eating he got up and approached the christmas tree.
He saw him dragging a huge sack behind him.The little girl inside her told her that he was actually santa,thats when hayden gasped in utter surprise.
She held her breath hoping he didnt hear her and leave without leaving their present,but it was too late,the man in the red suit heard her.
He approached the little girl who was still hiding,he told her to come out and not to be afraid.Hayden cautiously stepped out in the dimly lit room from the various christmas lights.
The big man let out a gasp of amazement when he saw the young girl in her little nighty,he could even see her underwear through the transparent material.Hayden was stunning as the man licked his lips at the sexy suprise.
The unknown man was obviously not the real santa but a burglar dressed as him.He was stealing present from kids around the city,but tonight he would steal something more precious from hayden.
Naively Hayden asked if he was santa and of course he said yes.
He told her he was there to bring her a very special present but he was tired.
Hayden asked if she could help.
The man let out a laugh...ho ho ho...
He stood back on the big armchair where he ate the cookies,and pulled out his rock hard dick.It was hard from the moment he saw her.
He told her that in order to give her her present and to carry on his work,she had to help him with his problem.
Although Hayden was a virgin,it wasnt the first time she saw a dick from up close.She had been talking with her close friend Paris Hilton,especially after her sex tape was leaked on the internet and hayden saw it one night,she talked with Paris about sex a lot.Even various producers and directors had made inappropriate passes on her and a few had even asked her to give them a blowjob,but she always stayed firm and avoided them.She was a good girl and would remain pure till she found someone special.
Now she was face to face with a big dick that belonged to someone very special.She was reluctant but something inside her is awaken.So she timidly kneeled before the fat man that smiled at her.Hayden flashed back with one of her trademark smile and the man felt his dick twitch.
Hayden had no clue on how to proceed,so she did what she remembered watching Paris do on that video she watched online and what she told her afterwards about blowjobs and sex.
And from the expression on santas face she must be doing a great job.
BLOWJOB
FACE FUCK
CUMSHOT
Hayden is suprised that santa come on her face and tried to clean herself but he stops her,he want to watch her with his cum on her face.
Whats more suprising is that his dick is still hard.And now he needs to fuck the little starlet.
Hayden is still recovering frim the cumshot and the tingling sensation inside is now a burning flame that needs to be put to rest.Her pussy never fely like that before in the presence on another man,all the time she was blowing santa her fingers were busy caresing her pussy.
So when santa stood up with his dick dangling from side sto side,hayden just stared at it in trance.Even when he pulled off his pants and layde hayden on her back she didnt object.Her mind was filled with sex and it was controlling her.She would do anything to please santa.

He tore off her cotton pink panties and stuffed them in her mouth for keeping her from shouting while he fucked her
SEX SCENE FLOOR
DEVIRGINIZING HAYDEN
He came with a grunt filling her bleeding pussy with his gooey cum.
DOGGYSTYLE ON THE COUCH
He tore off her bra and now hayden was naked under her see thru nightie.
He tied her hands behind her back and used them as reings as he fucked her from behind.
Hayden was loving this.
He picked up a candy cane and stuffed it in her perfectly shaped butt.
He fucked her with it for a while as hayden screamed in her gag.
Double penetration had hayden lose her mind.
When he sensed she was ready he speared her ass with his dick,and shoved the candy cane in her pussy
And now Hayden was virgin no more.
He kept fucking her till he come derp inside her ass and started dripping out her abused hole mixing with haydens cum that was covering the candy cane.
Hayden passed out from the intensity of her own orgasms and collspsed on the couch.
She was a perfect sight.Young Hayden naked with just a seethru nighty on her knees crouching on the couch,her hands tied behind her back,her mouth stuffed with her panties,a candy cane deep inside her little pussy and cum dripping from her well fucked cute butt.Santa picked her up and took her in her room.
He untied her hands,removed the gag and put them in his pocket.Then he pulled the candy cane and licked haydens juices from it.
Delicious he said.
He tucked her in and closed the door behind him.
All Hayden knew was that she had sex with santa....and noone would believe her if she said her story to anyone. Snakes knew that he was in the clear.That was the man’s name that took Hayden Panettiere’s virginity.He was thinking how lucky he was for meeting such a beautiful little girl on Christmas Eve,and more importanlty how naive she was.Maybe he should visit her next year too....if she’s been a good girl.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 04:32:17 AM »

Comi(Non-Con)vention - Black Widow

Scarlet Johansson arrives at her hotel prior to a comic convention.
There she finds a black widow suit and a letter.
She's blackmailed to have sex with her fans while wearing the suit.

Psiberzerker
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 09:49:50 AM »
Black Widow

I think I might be able to work with this, with a slight change:

I don't do celeb stories, they're real people, with real feelings, I can't get permission to use them in a Rape story.  I don't want to get sued, and Lois doesn't want to get shut down, because somebody found it in a Google Search.  (keywords, celebs have Promoters that Search for web activity all the time.)  While it hasn't happened yet, there is a legal precedent for defamation/libel.

So, a look-alike.  I can do that, at least she thinks she looks a lot like Scarlet Johannsson, and with the popularity of the Character, the cosplay became obvious.  Painfully so, when it turned out to be such a hit at the Con.  (So to speak.)  I can do that.

I absolutely love the title Comic Non-con, and I wish I had thought of it myself.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 10:06:13 AM »
Black Widow

I think I might be able to work with this, with a slight change:

I don't do celeb stories, they're real people, with real feelings, I can't get permission to use them in a Rape story.  I don't want to get sued, and Lois doesn't want to get shut down, because somebody found it in a Google Search.  (keywords, celebs have Promoters that Search for web activity all the time.)  While it hasn't happened yet, there is a legal precedent for defamation/libel.

So, a look-alike.  I can do that, at least she thinks she looks a lot like Scarlet Johannsson, and with the popularity of the Character, the cosplay became obvious.  Painfully so, when it turned out to be such a hit at the Con.  (So to speak.)  I can do that.

I absolutely love the title Comic Non-con, and I wish I had thought of it myself.

You can do...Black Widow going undercover in a comic convention.
Unless Marvel sues too. ;)
Anyway glad you liked the title. :)

Psiberzerker
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 11:16:59 AM »
Fictional characters don't sue, they just invade my dreams, and psychologically torture me in my sleep.  (Or, that one sure would.)

The real Black Widow, at Comicon?  "You don't really look like Scarlet Johansson."

"Yeah, I know."

I can do that.  She's there to kill someone, and torture them for information first, but I won't spoil the part about whom.

I'll get to work...

Update:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:56:41 AM by Psiberzerker »

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 03:58:05 PM »
Cool!  8)