Author Topic: What is your favourite rape scene in a mainstream movie?  (Read 23634 times)

Offline rexmundi
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 306
  • There Can Be Only One!
Re: What is your favourite rape scene in a mainstream movie?
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2022, 03:13:44 AM »
Flesh and Blood where Rutger rapes the virgin Jennifer Jason Leigh. Margaux Hemingway in Lipstick and Kath Showerr in Tennessee Buck spring to mind.

Lots of hot scenes, including the ever popular tree root from Evil Dead!

For me, it was 1984's The Guardian, where Kate Lynch plays a mother with her 5 y.o son, doing laundry in the basement of an apartment building.  A thug approaches her and they both look at her son (sitting on the other side of the room by the exit) at the same time.  She screams for him to run, but he stays and looks on in confusion.  The rapist laughs, walks up to Kate and casually fondles her breast, confident that fear for her child will ensure Kate's passivity.  The camera cuts away just after he tears off her skirt, then focuses on her son's eyes as he continues to stare in fascination, with Kate sobbing in the background.

Going by memory here as I can't find the clip, but that was one of the memorable rape scenes I've ever come across, where the rape itself wasn't shown.

Great call on The Guardian. I was 15 and that scene burrowed its way into my mind.
Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!

Offline Blue

• Professor
  • Senior
  • Merits 9
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2022, 01:37:29 AM »
"because of the cats"

There are a lot of movies with good rape scenes, but this one is my all time favorite...

vhorani
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2022, 08:04:34 AM »
The Death Wish series rapes, and I Spit On Your Grave and its sequel.

Offline dirtyberty

• Senior
  • Merits 10
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2022, 11:55:14 AM »
I agree with EvilTodd.... "Strawdogs" with Susan George.
I met her once, sadly very briefly, but she was HOT.
I didn't know that there had been a remake.

Offline snathpall

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2022, 09:38:58 AM »
A Clockwork Orange. He cuts off her clothes while singing!!
Rape of Love. A beautiful, innocent, nurse abducted and gang raped.

These are the two films that triggered that switch within me and sent me down this road.

Offline chu2834822
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2022, 10:10:09 PM »
In the movie Warrior Queen, a Roman tyrant has his soldiers gang rape the two daughters of the Queen of Britain

Offline Sveglio
  • Freshman
  • Merits 20
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2023, 01:21:58 AM »
Without a doubt it was Margaux Hemingway's rape scene in the movie "Lipstick."

It was a movie I snuck a peek at in the early days of cable television and it pretty much locked in my penchant for rape fantasy.  I was still very young and naïve at the time and only had a vague notion of what sex was supposed to look like.  To see Margaux bound face down and spread-eagled on a bed and then forcibly taken FROM BEHIND simply blew my mind.  And when she cried out "Oh my God!  You're KILLING ME!" was just way too much for my adolescent mind to comprehend.