Author Topic: Announcing A New Student Assistant!  (Read 14128 times)

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
Re: Announcing A New Student Assistant!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2006, 10:41:00 PM »
"No, you stripping me is certainly not part of the demonstration," I agree with my young assistant as we squeeze each other's asses. "In fact we're about to do plenty of things that won't be in the demonstration," I declare as I lean my head down to kiss and nibble Jasmine's neck and throat while stroking my hands up to caress and fondle her full breasts and hard nipples.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 10:47:34 PM by somedude »
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »
I was mid-thought when his lips first kissed my neck.  That just sends me over the edge when my neck is kissed just right and oh does he know how to do it right! But when he kisses my throat, "Oh God!"! I have to think about breathing.  I press my body against his hands as his delectable kisses cover my neck.

My hands still clenching his firm buttocks as I pull him against me.  I know that I should stop, but there is no way I can let go of this! Not now!  I silence my conscious with a firm swat on his ass and a whisper, "show me what we aren't going to show them."

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 10:45:30 PM »
"I'm going to show you all kinds of things!" I groan and pressing my lips to Jasmine's neck once again my one hand strokes her thighs and then her naked pussy as my other strokes her breasts with those fingers teasing their tips.
I move my lips over her soft neck, nuzzling, licking and kissing my young assistant's throat while I stroke her pussy boldly and caress her breasts and nipples, my cock aching to fuck her but wanting to drive this sexy young thing totally wild first.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 11:19:20 PM by somedude »
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2006, 08:38:53 AM »
I smile as I wonder about the things that he will show me.  "I believe that's what teacher's are supposed to do," I whisper as his hands expertly stroke my thighs and caress my breasts. I move against your hand as you kiss my throat the low moan of pleasure tells you of my  I wonder how it is that you know to kiss my throat, not just my neck as my eyes close.  I can only feel, coherent thoughts are no longer possible. "Ohhhh!!"

wolverinefan
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2006, 06:39:55 PM »
OOPs..Sorry for the interruption..I need to borrow the new SA whenever your finished somedude..closes door behind me..

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2006, 05:19:47 AM »
I smile as I wonder about the things that he will show me.  "I believe that's what teacher's are supposed to do," I whisper as his hands expertly stroke my thighs and caress my breasts. I move against your hand as you kiss my throat the low moan of pleasure tells you of my  I wonder how it is that you know to kiss my throat, not just my neck as my eyes close.  I can only feel, coherent thoughts are no longer possible. "Ohhhh!!"
Still nibbling and kissing Jasmine's neck I push her back toward my desk, using my hand on her pussy to guide her.  Pressing my hot assistant back so that she's sitting on the edge of the desk I find her clit with my fingers and rub it gently but firmly and at the same time pinching and pulling her nipples gently with my other hand. "Just relax and enjoy Miss Jasmine," I whisper against her throat before going back to nibbling it and caress that soft flesh with my tongue while working the shuddering girl's clit.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2006, 09:41:02 AM »
I feel the desk behind me and lean against it for balance as his practiced hand continues to rub my clit, send shudders of pleasure through my body.  His kisses on my neck driving me wild as he tempts me with kisses down to the tops of my breasts.  His fingers tweak my nipples and give me moments of just enough pain to send waves of exquisite pleasure through me. 

I realize that the low whimpers and moans are coming from me.  I feel the tingling beginning and begin to squirm against his hand.  His mouth takes mine once again, devouring, seducing. When his head moves down along my neck and around to my throat, my hands go to his head urging him towards my breasts. My hands tighten in his hair as I feel that moment when I am within a moment of the spasms taking my body.

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
I glide my mouth down to take one of Jasmine's hard nipples into my mouth and suck it gently as I stroke her clit firmly over and over as she shakes and shudders from my hands and mouth on her body. "Come for me!" I release her nipple to say before going back to suckling her pink breast tip.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 11:18:34 PM »
I can't believe that a man can make my body virtually tremble like this!  I feel the throbbing starting as his fingers and mouth work on my body.  As the spasms take my body, I hear the whimpers and moans as I soar.  "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! OHHHHHHH!"

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »
I suck Jasmine's one nipple and pleasure the other with the fingers of one hand while working her clit with the other as she orgasms powerfully under my ministrations.  Listening to her moans and cries of pleasure while she comes makes me even more aroused by my sexy young assistant and I push two fingers into her wet, spasming pussy and fucking her with them firmly, but gently and release her nipple to stand up and capture her mouth with mine in yet one more deep kiss.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2006, 06:32:30 PM »
My body is in experiential overload.  The stimuli is coming from too many places at one time.  His mouth sucking one nipple, the other being pleasured by his hand, my pussy being worked with his other hand.  I moan and whimper as he expertly brings me to climax.  When his fingers enter me, it sends me over the edge.  His mouth is on mine, kissing me passionately, but I am too overwhelmed and scream with the strength of my orgasm loud enough to wake the deans.

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 01:45:27 AM »
Pushing my coming assistant back a bit further onto my desk I cover her screaming mouth with mine once again and slipping my fingers from her pussy and pushing her long legs wide I replace my fingers with my cock.  Sliding slowly into Jasmine's tight, wet cunt as I tease her nipples with both hands and kiss her hard and deep I enjoy the feel of her young pussy gripping my cock as I prepare to fuck her on my desk.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 08:38:33 AM »
My climax was not yet finished when he retakes my mouth, his kiss demanding and hard.  He pushes me back onto the desk. I whimper in disappointment when I no longer feel his fingers inside me. Immediately, he replaces his fingers with his long, hard, thick cock. "Oh, Some (gasp) Dude," I moan as he enters me, completely filling me.  I arch against him.

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2006, 02:16:10 AM »
Grasping the arching Jasmine's breasts in both hands I push my tongue between her lips and strokes her tongue with mine as I stroke my cock in and out of her pussy, enjoying how tight her young cunt is as I fuck her hard and slow.  My fingers are busy on my assistant's nipples, teasing and pinching them while I take her as she sits on the edge of my best, her moans loud against my tongue as I drive my cock into her over and over.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2006, 10:12:19 AM »
The tremors of his lovemaking course though me as he drives his cock in and out.  The strenth of his powerful body shifts my body back and forth. His attention to my breasts is firm as he squeezes and fondles them relentlessly.  Our mouths are engaged in a game of lust; alternately parrying and thrusting.  The depth of his cock reaches my core and I moan and buck against him.