Author Topic: Dawn Of A New Summer (An Erotic Horror) Epilogue Added  (Read 23427 times)

carhamgrater
Re: Dawn of A New Summer
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 02:25:31 PM »
New Name! now i have to go modify the must read author post! Thanks for that!

darklord
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 02:32:10 PM »
Exceptional story,   please keep going

SheerHose33
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 01:56:41 AM »
Strained Relations

Summer walked back through the maze and across the large gravel dressed driveway. She stopped to look at the fountain. The centre piece  was three Irish wolfhounds standing in a noble posture. She scowled at them and continued walking.  

Myles and Dawn were hand in hand checking out the garden, in deep personal conversation. Summer passed. Dawn ushered him to stop talking. Summer stopped a good distance away and glanced at the pair.

“So you think I’m being a bitch”? Summer asked coldly.
Dawn rolled her eyes and Myles looked awkward.
“Well” he mumbled. “You were out of line this morning Summer, your sister was quite distressed this morning”. Dawn held his hand, looking proud he was sticking up for her.

“Myles can I explain something to you” Summer said not taking her blue eyes off Dawn.

“You may think you’re a big shot around the coffee shops, bars and rowing clubs of London, but here your as insignificant as those beastly dogs on the fountain. In fact they actually belong here, you don’t. And if my sister wants to talk to me, she can she doesn’t need a white knight like you to do it for her. I hear everything”. She walked away head up in triumph.

Myles looked shocked. “I am glad  this doesn’t run in your family” he japed. Dawn said nothing she was biting her lip in anger. She’d never known her younger sister to be so insolent.

Summer walked around the side of the house, her father and brother were washing the cars outside the garages. His black Mercedes, there mother’s  Range Rover, Nathan’s classic 1960s roadster and Myles’s sports car. “Why are you washing his car?” Asked Summer surprised and almost indignant.

“Oh it’s just a favor for a decent fellow” her father said wiping the sponge off its windows.
“We have to keep the man some bit sweet he’s Dawn’s last hope” said Nathan with a smile. “I guess so” Summer said.

“You’d want to be getting your own car soon, don’t do a Dawn on it and not bother, driving gives you so much freedom” her father said.

“But my God, what’s happened to you?”he studied Summer. “Those bruises”.

“Oh that it’s ok, I was.........I slipped by the Summer House that’s all”.

Her father accepted the excuse.
“You must be more careful and anyway that house isn’t ready yet. Did you see Phil? Her father sounded concerned.

“Yes, he looks tired, so I don’t think he’ll be working much more”, Summer said looking doubtful.

Martina her mother appeared at the doorway  “dinner will be in 10 minutes. Summer will you set the table please”?

Summer rolled her eyes. “And we have a resident waitress here her name is Dawn” she went up to set the table.

The dinner was a solemn affair despite Martina’s best efforts. Dawn was still annoyed, Summer looked far away and her mother also asked about her bruises.
She once again said she fell.

The conversation was dominated by Robert’s desire to go hunting, up the country at stay at the family’s cottage in Scotland after they’d settled in and getting horses for the stables. Myles was invited and felt obliged to go.

“I’d like to go too” said Summer picking at her beef. “The thought of hunting, chasing and killing..........she murmured.

Her mother looked at her strangely. “You don’t like hunting Sums”!

“People change mother, may I be excused? Her father nodded, she wiped her mouth and left the table.
After she’d left they all looked at each other around the table. Her food was barely touched.

“What’s got into that girl?” Martina asked curiously.
“ She’s probably just homesick for her friends” her father came in quickly, we’ll get her car so she can see them more.

Dawn choked loudly on her food and didn’t apologize. “Really, she gets a car now to add to her horses, her chill out room and her ungrateful attitude.
“Not now Dawn” Martina said not wanting conflict.

After dinner Dawn went into her father’s study. He was going through lists of people he needed to see and business ideas for Rockford House.
She knocked and entered the dimly lit room of male grandeur. Her father was sitting behind a large oak desk and writing notes.

“Father can we speak? ”. Her father didn’t look at her. “What is wrong girl?” he still didn’t look up at her.
Horses for Summer ,a car for Summer, her space and..........!
“ I knew this would be coming as usual” her father still carried on writing.

“Not just Summer likes horses and we have stables”. He said firmly and irate.

Dawn played with her long brunette hair awkwardly, “can you not look at me, when I talk with you”.
Robert her father put down the pen. “Talk to me then” he sat back in the chair, “is this going to be another poor me story”.

“Father you gave Nathan a car and a trust fund, you’ve given Summer so much and now her car and the stables are for her I know it. What did I get? You made me go to work at a restaurant for bad pay, while those two go and do their voluntary work.
It’s not bloody fair”.

Her father stared at his daughter coldly,
“Is that what you base family life on? Material goods?.
I gave you the same amount of money, I paid for your art college, and I offered you a car. But you decided to do what you always do and waste time, destroy your future and burn money. You went to one of the best college’s in London. I gave you your dream no matter how stupid it was. You spent all that money, drank yourself stupid and shared the company of sluts. Not to mention the men you probably bedded”.

Father...... how can you be like this?” Dawn was nearly in tears. “I just want what I’m owed.......the same as Summer she doesn’t deserve it either”.

“Summer and Nathan both work hard, they try and make the best of themselves. Like Myles, he is your last hope and you’ll probably ruin that too” his voiced was raised. They all do things and have interests while you waddle around looking for pity for your own mistakes. Your a spiteful jealous girl and you can forget about anything your owed by me or anyone else. You’ll work that restaurant and get some reality into your life”. He glared at her as he spoke the cruel words.

Dawn burst into tears and walked out of Robert’s study. “Off to your mother I suppose”. He mumbled.

She left and Robert suddenly sat up. Who was he talking to? What just happened did he nod off?.

Summer lay on her bed listening to Dawn run into her room crying. She smiled mischievously.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 09:38:32 AM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 03:46:33 AM »
So many congratulations on this latest chapter, I'm feeling such deep emotions with this story, your thoughtfulness of character development is something very few writers have and I enjoy the feeling of getting to know everyone. It is going to make the eventual destruction even more heartbreaking. Enjoy your merit, it's the least I can give!

carhamgrater
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 05:51:56 AM »
And the divide widens! love how each person has totally identifiable traits which plays off the other so perfectly. The isolation of locale helps so perfectly also. A concept that i've noticed only a British writer seems able to pull of so well!

SheerHose33
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 02:05:32 PM »
A Change  in the Weather.

The next few days at Rockford House went by uneventfully. Myles returned to the city and Dawn returned to work. Martina and Robert both had a fiery argument over his treatment of Dawn, which he denied and said once again Dawn was being her usual bratty self. Yet, Martina surrendered her anger as she always did. Nathan went to see friends and pick out horses with Summer from a local stable. The dreams had stopped and maybe the house was warming up.

Phil was what was bothering Robert. He was a different man the last 3 days. The normally cheerful gardener was now reclusive and unmotivated. Work was being left undone. And Phil was barely seen. The Summer House was left untouched since he was last there.
Robert was starting to get annoyed.

He had a mountain of work to do himself with the house being made into a guest house. He had hired cleaners and a cook daily to give Martina a hand. No locals wanted the job. Eventually he had to pay a firm from 80 miles away to come down every day.

Summer was also another enigma. She had become distant that everyday she sat in her room and wrote in her manuscript.
She had given up drinking tea and now preferred a glass of milk in the day and a glass of martini in the evenings. She had deleted all her social media, and now kept to her herself.

Her manners had become impeccable and even the way she spoke was of someone that had more status than the Thornton’s did. What Martina has noticed was the bruises. They were gone the next morning.
She didn’t want to say anything to her daughter. She knew with mother’s intuition that something was very wrong with Summer. She needed to know. However as well as the house became the last few days. She needed a break from
it. Summer and Dawn still weren’t talking and the atmosphere between Dawn and her father was worse. She walked down past the small laneway leading away from Rockford House and up towards the rocky cliffs.

She brought her sketch pad. Dawn had tried to follow her mother’s footsteps by studying art, but it never worked out, she was more interested in the wine and artistic vagrants chasing her around college during her working artist phase. She sat on a rock and took out her charcoal and sketched.

Nathan knocked at Summer’s door in her so called “chill out” room. Summer answered and Nathan felt a chill as he walked in. She was sitting in candlelight curtains pulled. Writing her manuscript with a quill. She was wearing a old style white blouse buttoned up and a long grey pencil skirt with claret heels. She wasn’t going anywhere so her look was bizarre.
In the corner of the room, was a half made model of a Spitfire. He glanced at her manuscript and it wasn’t in English, he was sure it was Latin. He was impressed.

“Well.......I didn’t know you knew Latin”. He said amused.
“It’s all the same, Italian, French, Spanish”. She answered arms folded. He was dying to know what she had written. “Model making too, Summer you are funny”. “Model?” She looked puzzled. She also had jewelry on her didn’t recognize. Gone was her locket of her grandmother and instead a necklace which looked like a gothic cross. Her hand bore a single ring which was a snake slithering down her finger. Summer was known to be eccentric but this was in a different level. She had gone shopping the day before and had obviously been to obscure shops.

“Er...... do you want to come with me to Coome Stables, Father wants to pick out a few steeds or at least browse. Nathan and Summer knew there stuff about horses from years off pony treks, horse racing and hunts. Dawn was never interested in them. She drew a golden pocket watch out of her blouse pocket.
“Yes I believe we have time my dear fellow” she said. Nathan laughed at her response and gave her a hug.
“Oh Summer you do make me laugh” then he flinched back quickly. He felt a jolt of energy went through him

Must be static” he thought. Summer never looked at him and donned her expensive sunglasses. They hoped into his car and drove the 20mins to the stables. As they past Phil’s cottage, they saw him standing by his house. He looked white and pale. The car stopped to wait for the gate to open. Phil looked up at Summer who sat intently in the passenger seat of the shiny red classic car. She slowly lowered her sunglasses at the gardener. Her eyes fixed on him and he hastily retreated.

“So are you ok Sissy” asked Nathan. He was enjoying the summer drive in the convertible.
Summer nodded, “yes I’m fine, such a pleasant day” . Nathan nodded. “Your friend Simone is asking for you, she hasn’t heard from you in awhile and is concerned, you’ve deleted all your social media accounts. Nathan and Simone used to have a thing, but Summer never knew. She was Summer’s best friend in her school years.

“So she contacted you did she? What for another bedtime story ?” Summer didn’t look at him.

Nathan was shocked and slowed down the vehicle. “I......Er.....don’t quite follow.....” he said. “Don’t play dumb” Summer said almost hissing at him, I know everything you both did. Everything. From the way she called your thingy, to the way you used to put ice cubes on her..........!”

“Stop it!” Nathan’s was red. “She bloody told you didn’t she, that’s so personal, you bloody girls, do you all discuss everything? Anyway I’ve got a new flame now?”

Summer looked at him “since when?

A few months before we broke up from college for the season. You’ll like her. She’s from outside London.

“Try me” Summer said smugly. Her name is Sophie and we get on well”.

“I’ll have to meet her” Summer replied with a smirk of mischief.
Nathan nodded “you will, she’s coming down to stay soon Mother and Father have said yes”.

Summer rolled her eyes behind the glasses “we aren’t even a guest house yet”.
“Well when is any man going to appear in your life, apart from Spotted Dick from college? He referred to Summer’s only boyfriend Richard.

“I don’t need to showboat some halfwit to impress my parents I’m happy by myself. Suddenly she got a tingle between her legs as something was reminding her, that the statement simply wasn’t true”.

They arrived a Coome Stables and were greeted by a lively merry man who wore all the horsing attire. He showed them around the mounts and showcased horses for sale. Nathan asked all the technicality’s and showed off his knowledge.

Summer paid close attention to a black steed, an Irish hunter. It was behind a fence eating grass. It snorted at her when she got close. She reached out to touch it and then with a huge frightened braying sound. It rose on its back legs. Summer stood back. And the horse jumped the fence taking most of it down. It ran past Summer who fell back against the fence. Nathan and the man dived for cover as the horse charged up the dusty lane. A stable hand chased it, but had no chance in catching it it. It brayed once more in a frightened way and it’s silhouette rose against the sunny skyline on the cliff top. Then it jumped off the cliff to the rocky, angry waters below.

The stablehand fell to his knees in grief at the site, the response of a man, who clearly loved this horse. The stable owner was shocked. “My God......what happened is everyone ok”?

Nathan was angry and Summer seemed un phased she knew she had power now and the voice in her was full of glee. She was quite aroused at the power she had.

“A damn disgrace, that could have hurt us, your lucky we don’t call our solicitor and I’ll be telling my father to avoid this two bit establishment with its untrained and mad animals.”. Nathan said with fury.

The stable owner pleaded with Nathan, but he stormed off. Summer thanked the man and got back into the car.

They didn’t speak on the way home. Nathan told his father. He wasn’t impressed.

Summer laid on the floor of her chill out area. She heard Dawn return from her days work. She knew she had a power. The lights were off and the moon shone through the French windows. Her Spitfire model was completed that evening and she put the crucifix chain over it. The cross was upside down. She return to lay on the floor as her hand slid up her skirt between her thighs. The world was different and she stroked hard under her new white lacy French knickers. The thing inside her quivered as she became more forceful with herself.

Then she quivered herself and moaned loudly as she came on her hand. It felt the whole house shake, warmth and evil entered her presence. The sound of a horse walking up the driveway and huffing. The sound of a train whistling and crashing, the roaring sound of an aircraft were alive in her head. She licked her hands as it was the closest thing she got get to licking and showing affection to the darkness alive in her. She felt so good, so dangerous, so powerful.

It was going to be a hot Summer.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:17:03 PM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2019, 05:00:26 PM »
I am loving this more than words can say. Never have I been so eager to get an update on a story than what you are producing here. The entities power is getting more widespread and I have no idea where the limits are in your mind. Thank you so much.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2019, 05:17:05 PM »
You are a writing machine Jess! LOL, how do you do it? Write so much and post all in one day?  I am so loving this story. The backstories and the characters are so detailed and intriguing.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

SheerHose33
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2019, 06:08:51 PM »
There is no limits in my mind sometimes. Thank you all for your kind words I’m really enjoying
Enjoying writing this one.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2019, 06:34:27 PM »
You are a writing machine Jess! LOL, how do you do it? Write so much and post all in one day?  I am so loving this story. The backstories and the characters are so detailed and intriguing.

She is what I aspire to be, our Jess is simply one in a million. Never stop enjoying what you love doing.

SheerHose33
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2019, 10:24:32 PM »
A Summer’s Night.  

Dawn was in a bad mood. She was late for work and Martina had to drop her in. She’d go shopping afterwards. Myles has also cancelled coming down the weekend over a rowing race.

Robert had gone out to fix up some business matters. Nathan had gone to show off his car to his girlfriend he wasn’t expected to be back until late.

Summer was alone. And she walked the garden again. She walked past the wolfhound figures. She hated them. She carried on, her head phones on. Her playlist which was a vary of rock and pop was now dominated by 1930s and 40s Jazz and swing. Her mother was curious to why she was playing it. She gave the usual answer why. “
People’s tastes change like the seasons”.
She was just entering the hedge maze when, she heard a soft growl behind her. She slowly turned around. The proud dogs stood motionless

. “You don’t scare me” she said with a snap. She carried on walking and the growls continue. Then barking, the constant barking. She ran as fast as she could through  the maze getting to the Summer House. The dogs were still static at their fountain.

The Summer House had not been touched since the other day she visited it. It was empty save  Phil’s ladder and tools. She touched the walls and felt a jolt of energy

She carried on down the driveway to Phil’s cottage. There was smoke coming out of the chimney. He saw her through the window and shouted.
“ Get away you she devil!!!’ She stood almost against the window. He cowered at the floor.
“Get away.......get away......!!! Phil roared collapsing to the floor. Her hand went straight through the glass cutting it profusely. She clambered through the gap. And jumped down to him. He urinated himself on the floor at her as she stood over him. This was no longer Summer, this was something else.

“Please.....please.....he whimpered like a child in a thunderstorm. She stood staring at him her brunette hair long and covering her face. He looked up one more time at her and drew his last breath.
“You’ll never get him” a loud unearthly voice said in the shadows. Summer pulled her hair back behind her head and walked out. She took an object, from his table. It was his garden shears he’d always had and maintained.

That evening her father rang and said he’d be late. Her mother was looking for her sketch pad. Nathan an Dawn were sitting in the conservatory talking.
The cleaners were working and since arriving they always looked nervous.

Summer walked in she was wearing a long white silky dress another addition to her vintage collection. Her curly brunette hair hung long both sides. Well make any tips today” she said with a nastiness. She stared at her sister, Dawn was still in her waitress uniform which was a white blouse, a black uniform skirt and black tights and shoes. She hated it. She was a Thornton of Ascot. She shouldn’t be degrading herself serving people. Her father pressed her to do it.

Dawn sneered back “kill any animals today?”

Summer sat down. “Your not funny and it’s only a matter of time before you get your little trophy again”.

Dawn rolled her eyes “what are you talking about?”
Nathan looked at her confused.

“Your trophy my dear Dawn, or as some people say, your bun in the oven”. Maybe this time you’ll keep it.”
She walked away. Nathan was speechless and as for Dawn she covered her mouth and struggled and failed to hold back the tears. She cried into her brother’s arms. “What is all this about?” He said concerned. “She’s lying...... she’s lying!!  Shouted Dawn in hysterics.

Nathan chases after Summer. “Sis what are you saying, what the hell are you saying? That was a terrible accusation to make to her. You can’t say such things.

Summer turned around and face him and her new little mischievous smile came to her sharp defined cheeks. “

Have you ever been pregnant with a bastard and got it terminated?. He shook with shock “no.......no......no! He gulped realizing Summer knew a big big secret about her sister.

“Not really relevant then is it” Summer kissed his cheek and went up the stairs. She could hear Dawn cut mentally in half by her words.

That night there was quiet. Dawn stayed in her room sobbing loudly. She just said she was feeling sad to her parents who brought her up a nice tea. Nathan said nothing, though he was shook. Over the news, and that Dawn refused to talk much about it all she said it was a boy from college and it was a mistake. He’d paid for it, but it was an open scar still. Also another secret Summer had spilt.

That night Summer laid on her bed. Nathan had tried to talk to her, but she’d pretended not to hear him on her headphones. She pulled up her dress and played with the wetness between her legs, then the large power happened again as she sunk face first into the soft bed and rolled around the satin sheets in ecstasy. She fell asleep.

Then she woke. Or was she awake she couldn’t tell. A man was standing over her.
He was dressed in butlers attire. You must leave Milady, his Lordship wants you gone. “

Get out of my room how dare you barge in here and wake me up.” Summer snarled back.

The butler continued. Please you must leave in fact Get Out!! “Leave her Winston, a man wearing tweed and smoking a pipe walked in, Rupert get my gun, and stay back.

“You must all get out of my room”! Summer roared again.

The man had a large rifle. “Go...or I fire!”
“Go.....! The butler said.

Summer got up and barged through the figures. “Get out the man said as he took a shot. The round whizzed through her, without pain.

A family was standing down in the ballroom Victorian clothes and all trying to bar her from leaving. There was sound the  crackle of radios and women’s voices calling out numbers and figures. She felt arms and hands reaching out to grab her. She threw open the double doors and ran down the steps of the house.

The man appeared at the doorway. “Don’t look at her” he called out to his family.
He took another shot. She ran past the fountain and the sound of growling in the moonlit garden.

“Release the dogs Philip” and she saw him the gardener run and stand by the fountain. He looked like himself again, only younger. The dogs shook off their stone coats and the wolf hounds barked and jumped down towards their target.

One of the great dogs lunged at her. She caught the dog mouth with her fist. The dog held her fist In it’s mouth and bit down. “That won’t work” Summer said with confidence and lifted her fist breaking the dogs teeth. The dog yelped and fell back in immense pain.

The two others fell back from a possible attack. Then she heard rustling in the bushes behind her and a man and women chanting. They were dressed most peculiar and had old books in their hands. Below them were two figures laid down on the grass with candles around their bodies. A priest was standing behind them holding up a cross, shouting “In Gods name be gone”. The ground shook and the the two dirty old men got up and with white eyes leered towards Summer!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:16:13 AM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2019, 10:41:41 PM »
If your quest is to make sure I never go to sleep again you have succeeded in doing it! You have made the sort of horror that scars you psychologically for years. Summer is becoming the monster we hear about but hope never to meet. So many levels are played here and I can't wait to see the eventual explosion. May this continue for a very long time.

SheerHose33
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2019, 03:41:31 AM »
The Power Within

The two lumbering figures got close, to Summer she could smell them as the got closer. One grabbed at her and the other tried to pull her down to the ground. The man who summoned them was still chanting rituals and the woman was looking through her book. The priest was still holding the cross. The dogs were regrouping. Summer was dragged to the ground and her white dress was torn at by the dirty hands. She wasn’t afraid, they tore her dress up and the sound of the fabric tearing filled the night.

The had her down and one was undoing his trousers. “Fools, Summer spat at them, you’ll just make me more powerful. She was now tingling with fast sudden jolts of energy. A deformed dirty, organ prodded at her Summer looked into the starry night. The other tramp stood over her, clearly aroused. His dead white eyes staring at Summer. The first tramp slipped inside her with ease, she was wet and hot. The man was still chanting his book of spells. She offered no resistance and groaned in response of the quick urgent thrusts the thing was giving her.

She panted and bit her lip and the ever growing sensations, until she let go. Her vagina gripped and clenched the organ inside her, she felt waves of liquid fill her from him. Then he was thrown off her, and the other fell flat to the ground. The dogs were turned to stone again and left in positions of fear and terror. The man with the gun collapsed to the floor as the sound of a steam train’s whistle sounded through the night.

A nun had appeared next to the priest and held his hand, but then shrieked in immense pain as the priest’s crucifix began to heat up so much, smoke appeared from his tight hands on the metal. It burnt straight through his hand. The man chanting was now hanging from an oak tree he was silent and cold, his female companion was nowhere to be found.

Summer ran towards the cliffs and heard a neigh behind her, she also heard the roar of an engine in the distance. A black horse soaked and bones limp posture came out behind the burning shrieking priest. It ran for her and charged Summer now naked dived under the edge of the cliff as the horse reared up and jumped into the murky angry sea.

She clambered down to the beach and faced the engine noise. She began to slowly walk into the tide. The Spitfire plane zoomed above her. She began to insert her fingers again inside her as she was waist deep in the water. The sea may have been rough, and the waves rose over her naked body. But he strength in the sand kept her firmly in place. She was so strong. Her breath quickened and another orgasm under the salty sea built into her. The plane dived for an attack. She lifted her damp hair into the air and came loudly that drowned out the noise of the fearful ocean. The plane burst into flames and span out of control. It bottle nosed into the long sandy strip.

Summer woke up, to the sounds of a beautiful Summer’s morning. She never felt so powerful and the house was now now in her power.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 551
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2019, 07:42:34 PM »
This is the type of horror story I've waited for... where things are so confusing and maniacal, and nonsensical to portray the madness of a situation.  It's so difficult to pull off, so well done!
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

SheerHose33
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:02 AM »
Behind the Facade

“What the hell is wrong with you”? Robert called out to his wife the next morning. He was holding her sketchpad. Martina looked confused.

“I beg your pardon?” she was brushing her teeth. “I was looking for that, where did you find it?”

It was here, what are you sketching? it’s sick Martina, it’s despicable and appalling”.

“I don’t quite follow” Martina took the pad off him, she flicked through the pages and then she cupped her mouth in her hand out of shock. The sketches were not the ones she had done. There was no coastal scenes or the Summer House or wildlife. Instead the sketches were of people, one of a woman laid down being gang raped, one of a woman going down on another, and another a man with the looks of her husband having sex with an office lady over a desk.

“Explain yourself” Robert said angrily.
I....I didn’t do these”. Martina spoke with obvious anxiety.
“Your the only one that can sketch like that and it’s your pad” Robert said. Think hard, Martina, what’s been getting into your head?.”
“I didn’t Robert I didn’t” Martina was close to tears.
“I haven’t time for this” all I can say is it’s bloody disturbing, and maybe you need help” he got dressed and went downstairs. Martina looked through the sketches again and burst into tears, it was so wrong.

Summer was sitting in the conservatory reading a book. Nathan came in to her. “About yesterday” he started. “What about yesterday?”Summer said putting the book down.

“Well number one, how did you know about that? She hadn’t told anyone else and number two why did you do that to her? She was so upset.” Nathan said.

“I know things Nathan, call it intuition, but I know things, and it needed to be said. Why can’t we all be transparent?”

“There’s  a time and place. Dawn has a lot of problems you know. And that doesn’t answer how you knew about that.I’ll say nothing to mother and father, but you’ll do the same”. He said firmly.

“You won’t tell me what to do” Summer said darkly.

“For god sake, look at you Summer” Nathan stood up frustrated.

“Stop this weird charade you’ve been playing the last week. It’s bizarre. The new style, the strange books your reading, making model planes. What is it all about?”

I’ll do what I like, I’ll read what I like, and I’ll wear what I like. I suppose you want me to sit around like a little lady, doing embroidery or baking cookies with mother. She picked up her book. This conversation is over”.

“You’d better not mess up my chances with my new girlfriend he said. She’s coming down soon and I’d almost be embarrassed for you to meet her”.

If she’s anything like your usual and that includes Simone, then its me who’ll have to put on a face to talk to her”. Summer responded quickly.

Nathan shook his head and walked out.

The day passed uneventful. Robert was asking why Phil wasn’t seen that day. “Maybe he’s sick” said Nathan.
Summer went to the shops again. Martina was still in shock over the sketches and she didn’t want to bring it up to her offspring.

Summer bought more vintage clothes and some lingerie and stockings. She also bought some rather dark gothic art from a local antique shop. She was dipping well into her funds.

She went upstairs into her chill out room to put up her pictures. She dropped her bags in shock at what she found. Her model Spitfire was smashed against the floor. Her Latin journal was torn to shreds, even her quill was snapped in half. Some of her dresses had been cut up and her make up was chucked around the room.

“Was it the house?” She thought behind the rage. “No” a voice said inside her. “You know who this was”
She caught what was left of the quill and squeezed it till blood appeared on her hand. “Oh you silly silly woman” she  growled to herself.

That night is was wet stormy and rainy. Martina was in bed early. Robert was in his study. He was still beyond disgusted with his wife. More annoyed she was denying it. Nathan was watching television. Dawn came home, soaked to the skin.

“Thanks for offer of a lift” she said snidely to Nathan. He apologized.

She went upstairs took off her clothes and got into the shower. Her bad rape dreams had stopped, it was Summer that was the problem now. She washed herself and enjoyed the hot water streaming over her.

Then she jumped. Wiping the condensation away from the glass shower screen. Was Summer. She stared at her sister.

“What is it you little monster?” Said Dawn indignantly.

Summer said nothing she just stood and stared at her naked sister. Then she held up a picture of Dawn and Myles in an embrace looked at the picture and walked to the door of the bathroom.

“I am a monster” she said. She kissed the picture. And walked off with it leaving Dawn confused and deep down very unnerved. “What was wrong with Summer lately”.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:20:42 PM by Jessica_33 »