Author Topic: The Queen's Wedding Night (experimental vignette)  (Read 711 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 518
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
The Queen's Wedding Night (experimental vignette)
« on: June 28, 2020, 12:36:32 PM »
The Queen's Wedding Night

Evangelia lay under her lord and king, taking his thrusts into her with quiet resolve. It was early, still, with time for revelry and joy between the pair. They were mated for life, after all. The demands of two kingdoms loomed large for both. So she took him into her as was expected, and it was not bad. She hadn’t known what to expect. She had expected the worst. Pain, which she did receive a few minutes ago, but Edward had been gentle as she insisted. He was holding back, she knew. At her insistence.

His lustful looks frightened her. They always had. For a marriage arranged twelve years earlier, it was not a bad fit. She respected him and liked him. And he treated her well. But he was a man, and men had their beastly side, even newly crowned young kings. Sex made her nervous. It had, in fact, frightened her half to death. Now she was finding it not bad at all, but still she needed his embrace to be gentle and loving. Lust was out of the picture, at least as much as it could be and still do the job.

His pace quickened, and Evangelia gasped a bit. “Easy, my love,” she said, trying to calm his fury. “This is a holy act we do this night.” He said nothing but she sensed it. His frustration with her. She didn’t understand, not really. But she grasped the logic. Sex was something men went mad for, and this good man, a young man, king of his people, was held in check by his new bride. She felt the good rubbing, down there. She tried to put it out of her mind. There was no deny, sex felt vastly better than she’d ever been led to believe.

Once, a few years ago, in a moment alone, he had shared his lustful ideas with her, describing escapades she couldn’t comprehend even when he described them. She found the concepts horrific, and she had forbade him from ever talking of such degrading activities.

She felt it as she heard it. Warmth down there, and an end to her new husband’s heavier breathing. His thrusting stopped. She found she missed it. That was good, she decided. Better that she actually take some joy in the act. When he pulled out of her, she felt emptier.

“Thank you, my lord,” she said quietly in the dark bed.

“For that?” he asked.

“No. You respected my wishes.”

“Yes. Well, you are my love.” He was holding back. She knew his love was real, but that didn’t mean it was not strained.

“I take my duties very seriously,” she began. “I’ve known I would be queen since I was six, though I did not realize it would start on my wedding day.”

“Father’s death last year surprised everyone,” Edward replied.

“But, you see, I was taught from very early on that my virginity and chastity were a gift to God. I wouldn’t, I couldn’t let you touch me before tonight. I couldn’t enter into this holiest of unions and curse our coupling by giving all to you before I gave to the Lord. I could only give Him my virginity intact even at my wedding. And I could not remove it, my chastity in any act befouled by lusty, flesh-oriented actions. Do you understand me, Edward. I could not be a good queen to you if I allowed myself to enter our bedchamber dirtied, or to allow a dirty act to give my last gift to God.”

“I do understand, my dear,” he said. His fingers slid over her thigh and she did not stop them.

“But I also learned a long time ago that a queen by marriage must give all to her king. You rule by divine right, so what I give to you after the consummation of our vows is really a gift to God. My last ever direct gift to our lord in heaven was the gentle and holy removal of my virginity, in darkness and mutual reverence. And that is done now.”

“So, what are you saying?”

“I’m saying, Edward, that your duty in this matter is now ended, as is mine. I’ve kept you at a distance and not allowed you to act lustfully. But with consummation, you are now my lord above all, and my soul and mind, and body, are now all for you and your wishes whatever they may be.”

She paused, as she put a lifetime of taboos and inhibitions aside. “My duty was to be pure, and now I’ve done it. My duty now is to make you happy, and will remain so for the rest of my life. You have a typical man’s view of sex, with all of its debauchery and lust and perversions, and now I invite you to spend the rest of our lives putting me through my paces. Never again need you be gentle with me in bed, or on any other furnishings upon which you choose to fuck me. My body is now your plaything, and every sex act you wish to do on me I will accept with joy and gratitude. So if you have a desire to use me with chains and whips and concubines and chocolate sauce and feathery appendages, you must feel completely free to do so.

“I, however, will make no demands and set no limits, as it is my sole job to be your sex slave and fuck toy in all matters. So take me in all holes if you wish, share me with your friends, smear me with butterscotch pudding and ravish me at all hours of the night with midgets spanking my butt. And do it all knowing I’ll respond only with love and, hopefully, and equal measure of lust. Now, that thrusting you were doing against my clit earlier, can you ramp that up to eleven, please? I’m so horny I could pass out.”

“I think this marriage will work out,” Edward said as he re-lit the lamps and clapped his hands for the servants. “Ready the secret suite,” he told them. “The queen doesn’t have to be convinced after all.” He turned to her, tearing her nightgown away. “Come, you little slut, I’ve got it all worked out for you. Crawl, bitch. Crawl."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 11:06:30 PM by SoftGameHunter »
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

carhamgrater
Re: The Queen's Wedding Night (experimental vignette)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 06:18:23 PM »
Damn! we need to be allowed to merit good posters more than once a day. Loved how she explained her Sex role in life as she saw it! Loved her perspective on how men thinks of sex and debauchery! You'll receive another merit from me when allowed!

Bruiser7
Re: The Queen's Wedding Night (experimental vignette)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 02:33:51 PM »
A great take on a medieval theme! Very well done!