Author Topic: Creation of Woman - (Fantasy, Erotic, No Sex)  (Read 365 times)

Offline Doghead_2000

• Sophomore
  • Merits 15
  • Don't Scream in the Dark -- They'll Find You.
Creation of Woman - (Fantasy, Erotic, No Sex)
« on: December 16, 2023, 08:07:56 AM »

Creation of Woman

by

Doghead_2000

(Fantasy, Erotic, No Sex)

My awakening was very strange. I couldn’t open my eyes or speak. I could hear faint far away sounds and noises, but they were very muffled as if trapped away inside a box in another place. None of my senses seemed to be working and my memory was blank. I had no idea where I was or how I came to be there. Absolutely nothing, Zero, nought, Zilch. I knew I was woman, but I didn’t know how or why I knew that I was. Like I said my awakening was very, very strange.

I felt the light rather than saw it. It’s as if I knew it was there without actually being part of its essence. My complete being sensed the light was there, my whole body knew it was there, but I could still not see the light or anything else.

Oh! …

Oh! What was that?

A tickling sensation on my left foot, in fact a tickling sensation on the little toe of my left foot. Something was lightly flicking the skin on the little toe, something wet and sticky. Oh! It tickles and sends strange sensations up my leg. I would be giggling if I could speak. I would be squirming if I could move.

The sensations in my little toe spread to the other toes on my foot. The light tickling sensation slowly spreading further and further along my foot until all my toes had been kissed by this sensual wet light brushing feeling. Then the feelings started to spread along the rest of my foot, along the on top of the foot at first, and then underneath the arch of my foot. Oh! That really tickles but I can’t react to the sensation. I can’t move to evade the sensual moist strokes invading my being. But it really does tickle me and sends glorious punishing feelings upwards into my body.

The sensations spread further into my heel and ankle, my whole foot felt as if it had just received a sensual slipper bath and foot massage. The meaning of this evaded me as I still had no other sensations other than those of my left foot, and then these suddenly stopped. There was nothing, nothing except the feeling that there was light.

Then the sensations started again but this time on my right foot. As before they started on my little toe and moved on until all my toes had been kissed by the wet sensation. It again moved on to the rest of my foot, the arch, the heel, and the sole. Before once again circling my ankle with the kiss of a wet sensual massage.

Once again, all the feelings stopped. My left and right feet felt as if they have been abandoned. What or whoever was creating these feelings had left me in the lurch, no longer pampering me and no longer wanting me.

Then I felt the tender touch on my left hand, once again lightly brushing the skin on both sides of my hand and lightly kissing my delicate fingers with the wet feel of brushing kiss. What was this sensation?  Was it the light kiss of a yet unseen lover or admirer devouring my body with his or her sweet tongue? These thoughts stayed in my mind as the feelings started to travel up me left arm. Up over my wrist, lingering on the area on the inside of the wrist where my pulse beat strongly. Or would have done if I had a pulse. Travelling slowly up my arm the wet sensations travelled up past my elbow, where it lingered momentarily on the delicate soft flesh on the inside of the joint. Then over my upper arm biceps and triceps. Onto the area above, just before arm meets my shoulder, where yet again the sensations stopped and moved on.

My right hand started to undergo an identical experience of sensual massage, again starting at the fingers and working its way up over my hand and wrist, then trailing up past my sensitive elbow until it reached the top of my arm near my shoulder.

Then again, all sensation stopped as if it had never happened. I was feeling low and rejected by this force or entity that was playing with my feelings without revealing themselves to me. I was praying for the sensations to start again, to lick at my body again, when I suddenly sensed that the light had gone and that I was once again alone in my little universe.

I have no idea how much time had passed, it may have been a couple of minutes, hours, weeks, or even years. I had no way of knowing without any sense of reference or self-awareness. What I did know, was that I had begun to become aware that the light had returned, even if I couldn’t see it. It was a sense, a feeling. I was beginning to anticipate yet more nice feelings on my body from my unseen friend. I would cross my fingers if I had had any control over their actions.

Maybe I should have been a little less expectant about what was to happen, as it started to get just a little bit too intimate, a little bit too fast, especially as I had no idea who or what was playing with my body.

My left leg was the initial target of interest as the moist feelings commenced on the lowest area of my shin. It circled around my shin and calf muscles, gently kissing the skin lightly and generously until the whole lower part of my leg was wet. The feeling started to raise higher to encompass my knee, lingering on the sensitive area behind the joint which started to tickle.

Again, the sensations started to get higher up my leg. Caressing and kissing the skin erotically, firstly the bottom of my thigh both inside and out. It then travelled up the outside of my thigh towards where my leg met my hip. I could feel the sensation of wetness on the outside of my leg. Then the kisses moved back down and crossed over to the inside of my lower thigh. The sensations slowly rose up my inner thigh, closer and closer towards my more intimate parts. I would have held my breath if I could. But as the kiss got higher and higher, I braced myself for the expected contact.

Which never came. I was left empty. The wet kiss had left me, and I was in despair. It seemed an eternity before the kiss finally made contact with my right calf and shin. The process of working up my bare leg was repeated, slowly working its way up and over my knee, massaging and kissing my tender flesh and onto my thigh with the promise of that expected coming contact. Just as the very top of my inner thigh was reached the sensations stopped again. No warning, they just stopped dead leaving me frustrated lost and alone. Who could this monster be who works me up in such a way and then leaves me to suffer such frustrated feelings on my own?

I was left in that state for what seemed like an eternity. I could now sense the presence of someone or something near me, but I still could not see anything or hear properly. It seemed ages before its attention was once again turned in my direction.

This time my shoulders were the target of attention, first my left then my right. Both the back and front of my shoulders got equal pampering. Then my back from my neck down to the small of my back came under the attention of the wet kisses brushing my skin. Slowly working on all areas of my back in turn the kisses got lower and lower until they were just about to meet up with the tops of my buttocks.

The kisses then changed direction and worked on the area under my left arm and wet kissed me all along the area of my ribcage and side, finally stopping only when my hips and lower belly were well and truly wet. The kisses then moved over to the right-hand side, again starting under my arm and working on my ribcage and side, before delving down further onto my hip and lower belly. Never actually dipping further down than a level with the top of my hips.

And then the kisses started on my lower belly, circling around my belly button and delving a little lower to the lowest part of my belly. I was really beginning to build up excitement, again in anticipation. But the kisses moved away and started to rise towards my ribcage instead. All over my stomach was treated to the soft wet kisses, and then the kisses started to circle up to my two breasts. One after another they were smothered by the moist attention of my invisible friend’s caress. Under and over, around and around, no part was ignored by the gentle wet kisses to my body.

Then the caresses left my feminine parts. Travelling upwards to my neck. Then going up and slowly brushing my chin and cheeks. Before gently and erotically brushing my hair, all over my head. After a while the kisses and brushing stopped. And it seemed as if I was once again alone. I sensed the darkness returning around me. I was once again left on my own by my unseen thoughtless friend.

I had no idea again how long I had been left on my own in the dark. But eventually I began to sense that the light had returned and that my unseen friend had returned with it. Strangely, this time whoever or whatever my companion was seemed to be more interested in my garments than he was me. Touching and rearranging my belt and skirt, fitting some sort of sandals on my feet and hard plate like objects to each of my shins. A lot of time was spent fiddling around with my belt which now sat circling my hips.

A thin round object, solid and long, with a velvety feel to its surface was placed into my right hand, which was closed around its long pole type shape. It seemed to fit perfectly into my closed hand as if it was made for it.

Gone was the gentle wet kisses all over my body that I was used to. The kisses that I was starting to long for. My unseen friend started to manhandle me, moving my arms and legs around at will. Treating me as if I was just a puppet for him to play with at its leisure, I had no idea why, but any sort of erotic intimacy had disappeared as if it had finished with me.

Then to my surprise, after a short rest, my friend again started to pay more attention to me. Touching me with the gentlest of kisses, touching me all over, but only very quick fleeting angelic touches, so that I never knew where the next touch would be. The touches seem to move up my body to my neck, and then onto my head.

There was a little fleeting kiss to each side of my head where my ears were. Suddenly, I could hear properly. I could hear the breathing of my unseen friend very close by, I could hear strange music in the background, a steady sort of rhythmic beat seemed to sail through the air all around me.

Then my unseen friend applied fleeting kisses to my face, first around my nose and lips, then my cheeks and my forehead, and then finally to both my eyes.

Then I could see. I could really see. The bright light that flooded all my senses was blinding at first. Then it slowly settled down until I could make out my surroundings. I could make out the face of my Creator. I could see the very fine paint brush that my creator was using to form my facial features.

And I could see that I was just a plastic fantasy kit model of an Amazon Warrior Woman.

The End

If you liked this story
Visit My Official Updated Story Collection
At

https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=52407.0

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 08:51:31 AM by Doghead_2000 »
Doghead_2000