Author Topic: Share Your Rape Fantasy, In Detail  (Read 13626 times)

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
Re: Share Your Rape Fantasy, In Detail
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2015, 10:48:44 PM »
Oh god, I have so many... how do I choose a favorite?

Let me see... I like the idea of being kidnapped off the street ar gunpoint and being thrown in the back of a van with several men, who strip me as we drive through the streets. Finally we arrive at a location: a deserted warehouse in the industrial part of town. They drag me from the van naked, into the warehouse and toss me onto a dirty mattress. They chain my wrist to the wall so that they can move me into any position, then proceed to brutally rape every one of my holes, sometimes two and three at a time (double penetration & DP while fucking my mouth), while whooping and cheering each other on.  When one guy is done, there are two to take his place. This goes on all night, until sunrise, when they leave me, still chained to the mattress, covered in cum.

They return the next night, and the next, and the next, bringing new men with them each time.  I learn that they are charging money to rape me. Soon I forget about my life outside the warehouse walls.

Wow that sounds so hot!!!!
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

perfectdark
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2015, 05:03:11 AM »
Mine is about a real girl that is at the gym the same time as me every morning. She is short, maybe 5'4" white with a very athletic body and dark hair. I fantasize about finishing my workout early one morning and waiting in my car for her to come out. I follow her home and force my way in as she goes inside. Overpowering her and then ripping off her tight gym clothes I hog tie her and spend the rest of the morning pumping every hole with loads of cum

Jamii
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 06:02:55 AM »
Just in the morning? You could keep and fill her a lot longer than that  ;D heh, I need to work out at your gym  >:D

Offline Myale

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2015, 11:45:22 AM »
One of my most intricate and favorite rape fantasies is about me going on a vacation out of the country to some rustic little town that's cut off from the world. Sometimes i'm alone and sometimes there's someone else with me. First it would seem like teh perfect holiday with warm and friendly people, but after a few days things seem to go wrong...

First my clothes are disappearing and being replaced by slutty dresses and skimpy skirts and tops while all my underwear is gone. For some reason i won't be able to leave the town due to some excuses and circumstances while the friendly people seem to become more feral and start touching me more and more inappropriately until one evening they barge into my room, rip off my clothes and drag me to the town square. Once their i am forced into some old stockades and the Mayor starts skullfucking me brutally while other girls caught like me previously are already serving the villagers of both genders. And when the mayor finally cums on my face, the other villagers start violating every hole i have for the entire night and most of the next day until i am raped into oblivion. and from there on my training only starts...

Offline LittleRiver

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2015, 05:12:07 PM »
The problem with this is I never know who to post as.  I mean I REALLY like playing the good little girl, but sometimes the slut just needs to come out and play. 

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 04:11:09 AM »
After I take her photo, her fingerprints, and a D N A sample, I give her a VERY thorough Strip and Cavity Search.
Tony V.            :police:

Strip/cavity searches are one of my favourite fantasies. (Of course it should be done be a man...) So I have to ask: if you're a cop, have you known of any times a woman was subjected to a search simply because she was hot or being bitchy?

A while ago I chatted to a young woman who got pulled aside at an airport by two male guards and taken to a back room. She was handed off to a pair of women who gave her a full strip/cavity search... and according to her, there was a security camera in the room! Since she's young and attractive I can only assume that the men selected her so they could watch - and possibly record. I sure would have!
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline Kif

• Junior
  • Merits 28
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2015, 04:44:47 PM »

Well... made me hard!  Damn, where do I find girls like this?  Keep 'em coming, this is hot!
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?" - Lt. Kif Kroker

Tony V.
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2015, 09:47:38 PM »
The majority of the Strip and Cavity Searches I did in nearly thirty years of Police Work, were pursuant to an Arrest. Very rarely did I perform a Strip and Cavity Search for the sheer fun of it. But when I did, it was due to a combination of either Hotness, and Bitchiness. Usually, some one had to EARN a Strip and Cavity Search from me.

But that didn't  mean I didn't ENJOY it!!

Tony V.            :police:

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2015, 12:57:16 AM »
Well as long as they earned it - fair enough!

I'd love to see the look on some hot chicks face when the rubber gloves come out... And of course I'd love to see the rest! ;D
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2016, 08:44:51 PM »
Wow.  My rape FANTASY is simple.  My friends wife is drop dead gorgeous.  I wanna' fuck her.  In my FANTASIES, I do. 

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2016, 05:25:26 PM »
I have a lot of sexual fantasies that I like to live out in either roleplay or erotic sex stories.

My favorite is I am a young virgin at home with my parents who are about to go out of the country for the summer and I'm mad at them for not taking me.  After they go, I find my dad;s classic car in the garage and he left the keys.  I go out for some fun in the car.  After a while, I get lost in a wooded area outside of town.  Soon it starts to rain real hard.  Then all of the sudden the fuel light comes on and my car breaks down.  I get out and start walking only wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts.  After walking a while, I find a house way out in the middle of nowhere.

I ring the doorbell and a older woman wearing only a sheer lingerie answers the door and lets me in.  She gives me something warm to drink and I ask to use the phone.  She says the phone is out cause of the storm.  She tells me I need to take a hot shower.  As I undress, I think that someone is watching me.  I don't know that the woman is videotaping me.  After the shower we talk and she gives some another warm drink.  I slowly pass out.  I find myself in a basement chained up in a large basement with a video camera aimed at me.

Offline vander32
  • Junior
  • Merits 24
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2016, 06:03:15 PM »
My favourite go to fantasy involves me and an older man, like much older grey haired wrinkly old guy, getting me alone and then forcing me naked and fucking me first in the pussy, then in the ass and finally he fucks my throat, full on creampies and facials, calling me his young whore, calling me his slut. stuff like that.

reconman
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2016, 06:30:11 PM »
I wouldn't say I have one single favorite. I have a couple that I replay in my mind over and over. Among my favorites are where I broke into a house to find some things worth stealing and selling for money when the home owner, a sexy little thing, comes home. After getting the drop on her, I finish searching and find nothing worth taking that wouldn't be brutally obvious. But as I look at my unintended witness, bent over her own bed in her skirt and heels, my cock grows nice and hard and I decide I'm not leaving empty-handed and I proceed to rape her holes for hours before leaving there on her bed, covered in sweat and cum.

Another favorite is trapping my boss in her office and raping her repeatedly. After I'm done I show her I had a camera hidden that took pictures that make it look like it was consensual. I use the pictures as blackmail to Rae her in her office every day for the next few weeks.

My last favorite fantasy is me forcing my way into my neighbor'S apartment and raping her for hours. When I'm finally done raping her, I've broken her. She showers and returns from the bathroom in a negligee, pantyhose, and stilettos and presents herself, calling me "Master" and begging me to take her as my slave.

Offline slavejenn

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2016, 04:35:32 PM »
I can get behind getting used by an ugly guy, or one who I loathe as a person due to attitudes or politics -- the thought of the humiliation of it starting out as rape and then my body betrays me.

i agree with this, definitely a big part of my fantasies

KgC120
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2016, 04:05:18 AM »
My ideal fantasy...hmm.  To be honest, I have as many passionate love fantasies as I do rape fantasies, and every so often, they blend.  Quite well. 8)

A favorite go-to of mine is a public forcing, and my ideal victim is a woman who is strong, intelligent, and capable of fending for herself or others, if need be...and yet, sexually, she's wanting; she knows she fantasizes, maybe even yearns to be dominated, but she's unsure of how to go about achieving that.  And I'm the one who is her solution...whether she knows it or not.  So, in a sense, it's a rape...and yet, it's not.

I like subways, bookstores and movie theaters for settings, and things always start with some "innocent" groping.  Of course, things progress, and play out of her hands and into mine, and then I'm forcing her to experience sensations she knows she has been searching for...but, because she's not in control, she's quite unsure of.  I suppose some coercion and fear plays into it; usually, for the majority, she is unsure of what I'll do or the lengths I'm willing to go to do it.  Anyone who knows me knows the truth, though; I'm in it for the mutual sexual thrill (hey, I'm the softie around here :D).  Eventually, as her (unwanted, yet not unappreciated) pleasure mounts, I take her, sometimes softly and sometimes roughly, but always moving towards my goal of leaving my cum deep in her hot, wet, tight pussy.

It's usually at that point or a little before that she turns.  I've fallen in love with her way before that, but for her, it finally dawns on her that she has found what she's been looking for, and whatever doubts and fears remained fall away, and she becomes a willing participant - in some cases, so much so that when I cum, and fill her up with all I have, she has her hardest orgasm yet.

After that, my victim has become my lover and concubine.  Not only do we explore new ways of me "raping" her...but she might even begin to find new victims for us to share and turn.

Wow...I got way more detailed than I was planning on being.  And I have a major boner now. 8)

Your description is awfully close to one of my top three!