Author Topic: Kitty gets several punished then used again .  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Kitty gets several punished then used again .
« on: April 02, 2024, 08:14:39 PM »
"  Oh baby , what a shame  you tried so hard  , you were so fucking close  ,  but I did warn you what would happen if you didn't  cum first  ".
He pulled his cock from her pussy  ,  his cum dripped from her  aching pussy  .
 Suddenly he was stood in front of her  , he reached out and took a nipple  and squeezed hard ,  she almost passed out ,  he slapped her hard across the face .

" Oh no you don't  , not yet ,  we've still lots more to do  before you  sleep ,  and the first thing you have to do is clean your filth off my cock".

He slowly lowered her until her feet were flat on the floor ,  he looked into her tearful eye's  , kissed her on the lips , then lowered the chain  until  Kitty  was knelt before him ,  his cock was still hard ,  she looked at the cock  that was inches from her mouth ,  and she felt like puking , the whole shaft was slick with bodily fluids  and streaked  with blood ,  she knew he'd hurt her  ,she felt the agonising pain as he tore into her ,  she'd felt him stretching her pussy  ,  felt the pain as he battered her cervix ,  and now he wanted  her to suck him clean ....

" Well what are you fucking waiting for ".

She saw him raise his hand  ,  leaned forward and took him in her mouth  ,  she wanted to throw up ,  it took all her will to start licking up and down the filthy shaft.
" Ahhhhhh ,  that feels wonderful ,  baby ,  just keep sucking and licking  you'll soon be having another load of warm  salty cum filling your belly ".
She sucked harder and taking him deeper ,   she felt him put his hand's on the back of her head  .
" Here let me help you " .

He thrust forwards ,his cock breached her throat. ,  she tried  pushing him away ,   he was choking her. ,  each time she felt on the brink  of blacking out  ,he stopped,  pulled out ,  let her get her breath and then  rammed back in .

If felt like eternity before  she felt him twitch uncontrollably  ,he moaned out loud ,pulled her face into his pubic hair  ,then erupted ....
She gagged and spluttered , cum dripped out from her nostrils , out the side of her mouth ,down her chin and  in between her breasts .

He pulled out then released her from the shackles then  fell back on the bed  ,  he looked at her and gave her an evil smiled.

" Now bitch go get cleaned up ,   make sure your squeaky clean.,  then I want you to  crawl to me on your hand's and knee's , and beg me to punish you for not pleasing me ".

As kitty turned towards the bathroom  ,he stopped her in her tracks  .

"  If you don't want your pussy getting a taste of the flogger  ,  you  can have the choice of  begging me to fuck your tight little asshole fucked instead , think about it  ,  you've got twenty minutes to clean up and give me your answer .

There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 615
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
Re: Kitty gets several punished then used again .
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 01:08:23 PM »
Kitty stepped into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind her. She felt and smelled his cum against her chest and knew that any ‘cleanliness’ would only be fleeting.

She glanced at herself in the mirror - hair disheveled, eyes red with tears, her chin glistening with his seed.

‘How long will he keep me here?’ she wondered. Since he’d taken her she had long since lost any sense of time. The hours had turned into days and the days into… weeks? Weeks or months, she wasn’t sure anymore.

“Hurry up, baby. I should hear that shower going by now,” he called from the bed.

Kitty despised him and yet a tiny part of her grudgingly respected and wanted to obey him. Even she didn’t fully comprehend it. It wasn’t Stockholm Syndrome exactly… but it seemed a close relative of it. There were times like now where she could have easily tried to escape. Sure, she was naked with nothing, but she could have at least tried to run away. She looked out through the tiny bathroom window where dappled moonlight leaked through.

‘I could run away again, but what would that accomplish?’ A rhetorical question, for she knew the answer: nothing. ‘Mister,’ as she called him, was her master. Every time she ran, he caught her. Out here in the middle of nowhere there was no one to hear her cries for help anyway.

And if that didn’t dissuade her, there were always Mister’s threats. He had threatened to hurt her family if she tried to escape again. Since he’d succeeded in kidnapping her, she had to believe he had the will and the skills to make that happen.

So Kitty thrust aside any hope of escape and accepted her reality - at least for now. She turned on the shower and waited for the hot, soothing spray to make her forget her troubles, if only for a second. She soaped herself up. She let the body wash grace every curve and crevice, cleansing her pussy and anus, washing the sticky cum from her chin and breasts. Finally, when she’d finished her ablutions, the girl stepped out, took a large bath towel, and wrapped it around herself.

With her dark brown hair still streaming past her shoulders like a shiny blanket, Kitty Kat stepped back into the bedroom.

“Mmm. Took you long enough, baby. Have you decided yet?” Mister nodded at the flogger hanging on the wall. “You want me to beat your pussy or are you going to behave now?”

“I’ll behave, Sir.” When he wasn’t ‘Mister’ he was ‘Sir.’ Always one or the other.

Kitty unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor. Her gorgeous body glistened with wetness, and she knew the effect it would have on him. Sure enough, his cock grew tall and firm. She climbed onto the bed. The slender brunette grasped the base of his cock, pumping it gently.

“I’ll be very good, Mister.”

“Prove it.”

‘Only just clean and already time to get dirty again,’ she thought with despair. Her mouth smothered the tip of his manhood gently now too. She sucked on it softly for a while, then climbed further up the bed to straddle him.

“Beg for it, baby.”

“Please Mister, please fuck my ass.” He pillowed his hands behind his head and gave her a look of expectant approval. Kitty’s delicate fingers grasped his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her sore anus. With a gasp, she pushed herself down on him. She did her best to relax her sphincter muscles. Even after all her time in captivity, it was next to impossible. Gritting her teeth, she felt her tight hole clamp up around his dick. Then she began to move, pumping up and down with agonizing regularity. It felt like someone had shoved a tube of sandpaper up into her ass even with all her saliva slobbered up and down his shaft as lube. The brunette began to fuck her captor while he enjoyed both the sensations and the show.

His gaze lit on the the curves of her supple cones, the dusky golden pallor of her skin matching the dark raiment of hair now streaming down her back. Were she not his captive, in another time and place, in some alternate universe she would have found him attractive. His shoulders were broad, his chest sturdy with pectoral muscles stretched taut across his masculine frame.

After a time, he seemed to be feeling generous. His gaze now traced the contorted features of agony on her face as her ass bottomed out on his throbbing shaft. He cupped her breasts with surprising tenderness.

“You can use your pussy now, baby. Keep fucking though. Don’t stop,” he growled.

She did, and gladly. The Latina eagerly slid off his cock and re-situated herself over his hard slab of meat. She let her pussy engulf it and sighed with relief. Spreading her hands against his chest, she rode him now. Her muscles burned with effort as she slid her cunt up and down that cock like it owned her. The girl’s dusky figure was pumping with a zeal that would have impressed a whore.

She moaned softly for his benefit, but it wasn’t enough. It was never enough. He began to slap her tits in time to her pumping. Staring at those jiggling orbs as if they were the rarest of treats, he continued to abuse her breasts, slapping them with his open palm again and again.

Despite that, Kitty Kat kept moaning. A part of her felt the thrill of sensation each time he smacked her. Her aching tits seemed to welcome the flare of stimulation each time he landed another blow.

‘Oh god…’ she thought, ‘maybe I can finally do what he wants. Maybe I can finally cum with him inside me.’

Kitty raised her head toward the ceiling, closed her eyes, and just focused on riding him, on all the delirium of sensation as that cock impaled her.

“Uh-uh. Not so fast, baby. I see what you’re doing. Did I say you could cum?” Kitty’s eyes snapped open just in time to see him reach back behind the headboard. Along the wall above the bed hung a number of… erotic accoutrements. One of them was a long, slender bamboo cane. He grasped it in one hand and brought the cane with a resounding THWACK across her breasts. She was unlucky enough that the length of the cane managed to strike both of her nipples simultaneously.

With a shriek, she nearly lost her balance. Her hands balled up into fists on his chest, but she managed to keep impaling herself on his tireless cock.

“AAAYYYY!!! Please, stop it. Please! You said you wanted me to cum earlier!” she whimpered. “I’m just trying to do what you want!”

The man beneath her clucked with disapproval. “No, baby. You’re trying to end things too soon and ruin my fun. We can’t have that. Before I put you to bed for the night, you’ll cum - but on command, when I say so, and not before. Also, my whims and wishes change. That’s my prerogative, baby. You just try to keep up.” He motioned at her with the cane. “Now give me a kiss.”

The slender Latina leaned down and kissed her captor while her cunt kept sheathing the sword of his dick. He responded with lustful ferocity, his lips bruising hers. Putting down the cane beside him, he slid a hand to cup her butt cheeks and inserted a thumb into her asshole. Kitty’s agonized groan at the intrusion only excited him further.

She felt him hardening inside her pussy, that cock almost miraculously enlarging even further. He was so close. Could she finally manage to cum before he did? But what if she came and he hadn’t given permission? As her muffled moans got swallowed up beneath her captor’s ferocious kiss, Kitty could only feel that no matter what, she was damned if she did and damned if she didn’t.

He knew how to torment her and keep her guessing. The more time she spent as his captive, the less she seemed to know how to satisfy him.

“That’s enough!”

SMACK.

Kitty fell backward, stunned from the slap to the face. As if a monster had possessed him, he now loomed above her. He had grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the wall, which he now proceeded to use to cuff her wrists behind her back. No sooner had he shoved her toward the foot of the bed, Kitty found her head hanging off the bottom of the bed just above the floor. He proceeded to grab both of her legs and bend them back on either side of her head, putting her an uncomfortable position as he inserted his cock between her labia and began to pound that pussy like an animal.

“UHH!!! UHH!!!! UHHH!!!! All right, baby. You can cum now. Cum while I rail you. Cum while I pound that pussy and I’ll let you get a good night’s sleep!”

Kitty Kat’s pinned hands desperately tried to grip the sheets as he fucked her. She felt her butt sliding further and further toward the edge of the bed as his cock plunged into her. Now the poor girl became terrified he’d fuck her right off the bed and make her fall headfirst onto the floor.

“Please, I’m falling!” she wailed.

His hands grasping her ankles on either side of her head and forcing her legs back as he drilled into her didn’t help.

“In that case I would cum SOON if I were you, baby,” was all he said in reply, an evil smirk scrawled across his face. From this angle bearing down on her, fucking her like a jackhammer, he could gain the fullest possible penetration. Her soft folds yielded to his relentless attack. Her juices coated his cock in gratitude as it slammed into her, but despite her body’s natural responses and arousal she couldn’t focus on the pleasure: with her head tipped backward dangerously close to the floor all she could do was seize up as she prepared to fall.

Meanwhile above her Mister kept thrusting, content to fuck her to oblivion or until his balls emptied yet another salvo toward her helpless womb.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 04:09:49 PM »
Poor Kitty! But you're getting her well-trained, Crazychris, so she's a good Kitty.

Merits for both of you!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline rhurac2

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 02:53:45 AM »
Love the back and forth!!!  Hope Kitty gets a nice collar and bowl of milk for all her trouble... I mean training

-Rhurac