Author Topic: Bribing the Roommates  (Read 8715 times)

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Bribing the Roommates
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2024, 04:20:57 PM »
Finally off work long enough to devote time to reading this masterpiece of humiliation and degradation! Love how Natalie protests but gives in at the mention of pain. wonder what she likes more being used or pain free?

Interesting way to look after her boyfriend. Surprised Rachel didn't bring a fleshlight with them to amp up his sexual torture.

Nice idea he have Natalie used by the football team to reenforce her growing inner slut! Big kudos to leaving it to the mind of the reader how her night progressed, really makes the ending more thought provoking!

Merit awarded from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Chainfire

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2024, 03:14:00 PM »
Merit Indeed!
Humiliation, blackmail & degradation .
Nice build of the story.
Hope you write another one.

Offline Verbal13

• Junior
  • Merits 153
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2024, 11:09:55 PM »
Wow. Gaggedkitty, I like your style.  I'm late to the party but will chime in praise. I been away from ravishu for time and was pleased to return after I dove into this little number.Thanks again for writing.  Its important people post comments, I feel, as a writer it is helpful for author inspiration/satisfaction and community
I sorta stopped writing because nobody every comments, lurkers with no skin in the game at all... free and anon- why not ?  anyways, thanks for your contributions. :)
Cheers,Verbal13
Please: taking a moment to comment with some response often makes hours of writing and editing feel worthwhile! 
So Lurk if ye must, but participate when possible, ya?

(Yes, I paraphrased Brokenwing's genius)

-Verbal13

Offline Lager
  • Freshman
  • Merits -2
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2024, 11:19:12 AM »
Finally got around to the last part, Many Thanks, Looking forward to the next tale

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2024, 12:03:51 PM »
Wow! That was a situation that went south in a hurry! From starting out to give her bf's buddies a blowjob each so she and her bf could have some privacy, to a full-blown gangbang, I don't think anyone could see the direction that was gonna take.
Another job well-done, GaggedKitty!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!