Author Topic: One Picture - One Paragraph  (Read 66816 times)

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
Re: One Picture - One Paragraph
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2021, 11:59:47 PM »

Teacher and sex offender Karl Jorgensen put school girl Charlotte into detention for talking back in class.  Once they were alone Charlotte gave him some more lip.  He decided that she needed to learn respect.  Karl slapped her hard several times and then bent Charlotte over a desk in the classroom and tore off her panties.  Then he raped Charlotte hard and fast.  Her screams echoed around the classroom but everyone else was long gone.  Karl knew he was safe and could rape Charlotte for hours like this.  Soon her screams turned to whimpers.  Karl laughed to himself.  Perhaps the little bitch would get to like the feel of his cock ripping into her tight virgin pussy.

Very nice!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2021, 11:36:18 PM »

Twenty years of marriage had been good for Albert, if not for his wife Karen.  They had married at 16, with their parents' consent and now at 36 their sex life was as energetic as ever.  From the first Albert had enjoyed raping Karen, who believed that it was the wife's duty to submit to her husband's wishes.  Albert's wishes grew ever more violent and sadistic as the years passed, but Karen accepted it all.  After all, her momma had taught her the importance of spicing up sex to keep it interesting.  It took Albert longer now to climax, which Karen liked, as she got a good workout, and generally had time to cum as well.  During each rape, Albert hurled abuse at her, calling her his "little slut girl" who needed to be punished for her wayward ways.  Karen was glad that they had not been able to have kids, as she was sure any daughter would have competed with her for Albert's affections, and any son would have just been one more cock to satisfy.  So Karen writhed on the floor as she was raped countless times and counted her blessings.
accomplice of evil

Offline rapehelper
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 5
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2021, 04:18:36 AM »

Norman knows how to entertain his fans: Every new episode of his "RAPE 101" online series hits big worldwide. Nobody teaches more vividly and energetically how to abduct, drug, tie up and rape local young hookers and schoolgirls.

Mmmmmm, really hot post. I hope millions watched closely and learned their lesson from Norman!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2021, 06:28:04 AM »

This is a match made in heaven: a black depraved sex offender and an innocent red headed young school girl.  Both get what they really want!
accomplice of evil

Offline Zeruel

• Senior
  • Merits 30
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2021, 05:41:03 PM »

Misty remembered the words: Good catholic schoolgirls have no need for the pill!
Little did Mr. Richards care. He'd been suspended years ago for sexual assault. But he still knew how and when to sneak into the girls dorm rooms to overpower some teenage slut, impale her and fill her up with his big cock. In fact he loved breeding his little rape toys.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 05:45:16 PM by Zeruel »

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2021, 10:30:15 PM »
Nice one Zeruel! Merit from me!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2021, 10:31:37 PM »

This is a match made in heaven: a black depraved sex offender and an innocent red headed young school girl.  Both get what they really want!

OH Amanda! How you find them, I don't know, but that one is HOT! 
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2021, 08:28:44 AM »

When the rebels overran the city they brutally raped every female under 50 that they could find.  Scar was the most violent and brutal rapist of them all.  Rosanne had been raped repeatedly for days by Scar.  She wore the lock and chain of an owned whore: one who belonged to the rapist who first took her.  She was now his property to deal with as he pleased.  And what pleased Scar most was vicous hard rape!
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2021, 12:24:39 AM »

The new black Principal of Williamsburg High came with a long history of sex offences but he had never been charged, let alone prosecuted.  The explanation was that his cock was so awesomely huge that none of the girls he raped wanted to report him.  They begged to be raped again and again.
accomplice of evil

Offline Zeruel

• Senior
  • Merits 30
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2021, 05:03:17 PM »

John used to run the only yoga studio in the midwest small town. Things went well until one of the bitches attending his courses decided to start a business of her own.

His cousin... had ways to convince the whore that this is a bad idea.

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2021, 03:59:03 AM »

School counsellor Oscar treated girls in the school who had been exposed to sexual abuse.  Oscar encouraged the girls to re-live their experiences while masturbating.  In this way Oscar showed the girls that even when being raped there were ways to enjoy the experience.
accomplice of evil

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2021, 12:24:06 AM »
Merit earned Amanda! I loved that last post.

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2021, 12:14:59 AM »

Tabitha had been the third girl to disappear from the local girl's school.  No-one suspected that the perpetrator was the popular English teacher Mark Cavendish.  Mark had built himself a hidden rape chamber deep in the woods above the school.  He took his victims there to savage at his leisure, and none of them were ever seen again.  The truth was that when he tired of each girl he sold them to a an outlaw motorcycle gang and then abducted a new one. Tabitha had only been taken a day earlier and was still learning the ropes so to speak.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 12:19:49 AM by amandablonde »
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2021, 06:47:06 AM »

Tabitha had heard rumours that her teacher had been molesting some of the girls in the younger grades.  When she confronted him after class one day he confessed and asked Tabitha to keep it a secret.  Tabitha agreed on the condition that he would do to her what he wanted to to do to the younger girls.  Maybe they could work together to get what they both wanted.
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2021, 04:25:52 AM »

The squad made the war games as realistic as possible.  Red Force was playing against Blue Force for control of an imaginary town.  The enemy Red Force had stormed the town and taken a number of female soldiers from Blue Force captive.  The men from Blue Force were slow to counter attack when they saw what the men from Red Force were doing to their female comrades.  Unfortunately for the women gender loyalty prevailed over squad loyalty.
accomplice of evil