Author Topic: Stepfather  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Unspeakable

• Junior
  • Merits 61
  • She deserves it.
Stepfather
« on: April 23, 2024, 11:36:14 AM »
As the final bell rang, signaling the end of another grueling school day, 18-year-old Ava stepped out of the building, her shoulders weighed down by the burden of dread. Waiting at the curb was a sleek, black car that gleamed in the afternoon sun, a stark contrast to the dilapidated surroundings of the school. The envious stares of her classmates burned into her skin, but beneath their envy lurked ignorance, for they didn't know the truth about her stepfather.

As she approached the car, her stomach churned, knowing all too well the darkness that awaited her. With a heavy heart, Ava reluctantly climbed into the passenger seat, steeling herself for another tumultuous journey home.

"How was school today, Ava?" he asked as he drove, his voice seemingly innocent while attempted to maintain an air of normalcy. However, his hand rested on her bare thigh, sending shivers of discomfort down her spine. She wanted to stop him, to push his hand away and demand respect, but fear held her tongue captive.

"It was fine," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

His touch lingered, creeping higher up her thigh with each passing moment, and Ava's heart pounded in her chest. She clenched her fists, fighting against the urge to recoil from his unwanted advances. Her silence seemed to embolden him, his fingers tracing patterns on her skin as he continued to feign interest in her day.

Ava's breath caught in her throat as her stepfather's hand traced further between her legs, his touch sending a wave of revulsion coursing through her. She instinctively tried to close her legs.

"Open your legs." his command to open them halted her movements. She had no choice but to comply, her muscles tensing with each agonizing moment.

"Relax, Ava," he murmured as his fingers danced dangerously close to her most intimate parts. She bit her lip to stifle a whimper, her cheeks burning with shame as he traced her over her panties.

Ava's heart raced as her stepfather pushed her panties aside, his touch becoming more invasive and violating. With each passing second, the feeling of helplessness enveloped her like a suffocating fog. As he continued to drive, his fingers rubbed against her most intimate parts, sending waves of anguish coursing through her trembling body.

Tears welled in Ava's eyes as he began to push his fingers inside her, one by one, a sickening sensation of intrusion washing over her. She bit her lip to stifle a cry, her mind consumed by a whirlwind of fear and revulsion.

"Please..don't..."  Her pleas for him to stop echoed silently in the car, drowned out by the relentless onslaught of his abuse. As her stepfather's fingers continued their invasive exploration, Ava's body betrayed her with wetness that only added to her torment.

How could her own body betray her so callously, responding to the vile advances of the man who should have been her protector?

With each thrust of his fingers, the sense of self-loathing threatened to consume her whole, drowning out the faint flicker of resistance that still smoldered within her shattered spirit.

When The car came to a stop at a traffic light, it was a brief respite from the torment as her stepfather pulled his fingers out from between her legs, glistening with her own arousal. But her relief was short-lived.

With a twisted grin of triumph, he held them up before her, a sickening display of her own shame. Ava's stomach churned with revulsion as he pushed his fingers toward her mouth, a silent command for her to clean the evidence of her own violation.

Her mind screamed in protest, recoiling from the grotesque act he demanded of her. But with nowhere to run and no one to turn to, she had no choice but to obey. She parted her lips and reluctantly accepted his fingers into her mouth, her tongue recoiling from the bitter taste of her own humiliation. As she obediently cleaned his fingers, a part of Ava died inside, suffocated beneath the weight of her own degradation.

When the car starts to move again, Ava's heart raced with horror as her stepfather's hand reached behind her head, his fingers gripping her hair as he forcefully pushed her down towards his crotch.

"Take out my cock and start sucking." Her entire being recoiled from the repulsive request.

"I-I can't," she protested.

Her stepfather's grip tightened, his eyes darkening with anger. "You will do as I say, Ava," he spat. "Or I can easily ask your sister to do it instead."

Ava's blood turned to ice at his cruel threat, her heart breaking at the mere thought of her innocent sister being subjected to such depravity. With tears streaming down her face, she knew she had no choice but to comply.

Ava's hands shook as she reluctantly reached for her stepfather's pants, her fingers fumbling with the fabric as she struggled to obey his command. As she finally exposed his cock, she felt a surge of revulsion rise within her, but the threat of her sister's innocence being tarnished compelled her to continue.

Ava's hesitant movements betrayed the turmoil raging within her as she tentatively took her stepfather into her mouth. Her lips trembled as they made contact with his flesh. The taste of him was bitter on her tongue.

Her tongue now felt heavy and foreign as it traced hesitant patterns along his length. Each movement was a struggle, her muscles tense with the effort to suppress her instinctive urge to recoil from the repulsive act she was performing.

Despite her reluctance, her stepfather's grip on her hair tightened. "That's it, put it deeper into your mouth." His harsh breaths mingling with her own as he urged her to continue.

Ava pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. She started moving her head and suck his cock, driven by a desperate need to comply with her stepfather's demands and protect her sister from his depravity. With each reluctant stroke of her tongue and every hollow suck, she felt a profound sense of shame wash over her.

Her jaw ached with the strain of maintaining the facade of obedience, while her throat constricted with the urge to retch. Her stepfather's harsh grip on her hair guided her movements, his low growls of satisfaction spurring her on despite the waves of disgust that threatened to overwhelm her. Tears blurred her vision, but she dared not stop.

Ava's throat constricted as her stepfather pushed her head down further, his grip on her hair tightening as he reveled in her suffocation on his cock. The air grew thick with her stifled gasps and his sinister chuckles.

"Choke on it," he demanded. "Show me how much you want to please me."

Ava's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled to comply, the sensation of his cock pressing against the back of her throat sending waves of panic coursing through her veins. With each desperate gasp for air, she felt her strength waning, her spirit crumbling beneath the weight of his cruel demands.

"Kepp sucking. I am going to cum."

Ava's heart sank as her stepfather's cruel words cut through the air as he announced his impending climax. Dread washed over her like a tidal wave as she braced herself for the final act of degradation he would demand of her.

"Make sure you drink all of it," he commanded.

Her throat tightened with revulsion at the thought of consuming his vile essence. With tears streaming down her face, Ava prepared herself for the inevitable as she felt him tense beneath her touch.

As his hot, bitter essence spilled into her mouth, she fought back the urge to gag, forcing herself to swallow each repulsive drop.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she choked back the bile rising in her throat, every swallow felt like a betrayal of her own dignity, a surrender to the darkness that threatened to consume her whole.

As they pulled up to her younger sister's school, they had already cleaned up and hide all the evidence of the unspeakable acts she had been forced to endure. She watched in silence as her sister bounded towards the car, her face alight with joy at the sight of their stepfather, oblivious to the darkness that lurked beneath his facade of affection.

"Hey there, kiddo!" he exclaimed, his voice dripping with false warmth as she entered the car. Ava's heart ached as she watched the exchange, the stark contrast between her sister's innocence and her own shattered reality a painful reminder of the cruelty of the world.

Offline nickamano

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Fantasy is the Nectar of Gods and Humans.
Re: Stepfather
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 04:50:27 AM »
Good start, beautifully written.

I like the duality of the relationship between the stepdad and the two daughters, one can see his true colours, one is blind to them. Sets up for an interesting situation. And also begs the question about their mother... Is she equally ignorant? Or if not how much does she suspect, or know? or even accept?
It isn't the 'Prowling Kid' at all, it's his little sister!

Offline Barry1992
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 11:16:37 AM »
Great! Hope you will continue this..

Offline MKIR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 01:25:05 PM »
Great Story, Sure hope it continues would like for Ava to get more than just sucking

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 718
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 02:27:50 PM »
love the scenario and the easy in which you are writing it. Very easy to feel the terrorized disgust Ava is feeling being this close with her stepdaddy.
Maybe it's just the evil me but I have a possible sense that Ava's sister is already pleasing her stepdaddy, willingly. Say as someone who is getting attention for him without asking for it!
Really hoping that this is just a beginning piece to further exploits of Ava with her stepdaddy!
Merit awarded from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 03:28:29 PM »
Yes, please take us farther down this dark path of depravity! We see what step-dad will do to her in the car. To what depths of perversity will he force her to submit to in the privacy of her bedroom at home? 

Merit from me!   
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!