Author Topic: Kitty gets humiliated , then used .  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Kitty gets humiliated , then used .
« on: February 23, 2024, 09:35:06 PM »
" Open up or suffer , it's your choice ".

Kitty sobbed ,  she'd moved her finger's either side of her pussy lips and spread them apart.
Move closer ,  and keep yourself spread  ,  and keep your fucking eye's open ".

Kitty thought her leg's were going to give way  ,  then he lifted his hand to her mouth ,  he rubbed two finger's across her  lips  .
" Suck them baby just like you sucked my cock , get then nice and wet

Kitty took them in her mouth and began to suck them , he pulled them out after a few minutes ,  she shuddered when she felt them rubbing up  and down her slit.
He pulled her closer , she could feel his warm breath ,  then he started licking her ,   he slipped a finger inside her ,  fingered her , then added another finger .

Kitty was sobbing and shaking ,  she wanted to pass out .

Then suddenly he was licking her clit ,while his finger's pushed in and out of her  ..

" Oh , baby you taste delicious ,  it won't be long before you cream up for me "..

Kitty moaned , she felt the same feelings as she did when she played with herself , except these were more intense ,  he seemed to know exactly where to touch her ,  he hooked his finger's inside her and found her G spot , she felt her natural juices begin to flow ,  he took his tongue off her clit and began lapping her juices  .

" Oh yeah my little slut , your loving this aren't you.?
Kitty shook her head ..
 "Tell me baby tell me your loving it ".

Kitty sobbed out the words .

" I'm loving it  " ..
He pumped his finger's deeper and harder  ,  he spread his finger's apart ,stretching her even wider ,  her leg's went weak  ,  she put her hand's on his head to support herself ...
 " That's it baby ,  won't be long now ".

She knew herself , she felt the tingling sensation deep within her .
She was on the brink of coming when he suddenly pulled out his finger's and  pulled away from her ..

He grabbed her hand and led her out of the bedroom ,   he opened another door and pulled her inside ...

" This is my fun room ,  I designed it all myself ...

Kitty eye's opened wide ,  the whole room was covered in mirrors  , the floor the walls and the ceiling  , it looked like there were hundreds of her. , in the centre was a large four poster bed ,  she saw  handcuffs and chains attached to the four corners  ,  on the walls and shelves were whips, canes , ping pong bats ,  sex toys of all shapes ,  colours and sizes were on the shelves ...

Kitty sobbed and looked directly into his eye's .
 "Please please Sir please let me go , I won't tell anyone about what has happened , I swear it ..

" Baby I can't let you go yet , we haven't even got to know each other yet  ,  you be a good girl , and I promise I'll let you go when we're done , now go and get on the bed , face down and your arm's and leg's spread wide apart ,  then we can start the fun and games I've got planned "..

" Oh God stop please stop , I'll suck your cock again ,I'll do it good ,I'll swallow every drop of your cum again ".

He moved quickly towards her and pushed her on the bed .
" Do what I say ,or do I have to go and get a cane , he looked over at his collections ".

Kitty seemed to be floating , he smiled at her ..

"  Do you like it , it's a water bed  ,  then he showed her a remote control , with this little toy I can put you in any position I want you  , now be a good girl and spread wide for me , I don't want to hurt you ,  but I w will if I have to ".

Kitty Kat face down and spread herself as he instructed ..

He put the handcuffs on her ankles and wrists  ,   then pressed the remote ,  the centre of the headboard began to slowly raise up ,  her  eye's looked at it ,  she saw the cut out and knew that was where he was going to put her neck ,  she was going to be completely at his mercy ...

He looked at her and smiled  ,  he saw it register in her eye's , he pulled her up the bed ,  her neck rested on the cushioned pay of the headboard ,  he moved away then went out of sight , when he returned another part of the bed was placed over the back ok her neck and  clamped down , he moved her head ,then looked at h her ..

" Ok baby I'm nearly done ..
He pressed the remote again ,  she felt her knee's and rear end lifting ,  he stopped  then looked at her again ...

" Ok my little darling ,time to have some fun , your going to really enjoy this new experience ".

He dropped his boxer shorts , his cock was long thick and rock hard ,  it looked even bigger than the last time.  .

He moved out of sight again , when he returned he had a  cane in his hand 

" Now baby  first your going to beg to suck my cock ,  your going to beg me to let you drink my cum ,  your going to suck lick my cock and ball's ,  and then beg me to fuck you , so you understand , 

kitty screamed when he suddenly  lifted the cane ,  she screamed even louder as I it hit her ass cheeks. ....

" That's to show you what will happen when you disobey me in the fun room "..

He moved in close to her , 
Kitty opened her mouth ..

" Please please Mister please can I suck your cock and ball's ,  please can I swallow your cum , then please please Mister  can you fuck me ".

Kitty opened her mouth , please Mister please let me ".

He pushed his cock in her mouth , she licked and sucked his cock and ball's  ,  she moaned and groaned as he started fucking her mouth  ,  she said everything he told her ,  occasionally he'd pull out and wiped his cock all over her face , 
"  Lets see how you're getting on ".
He moved beside her ,his finger's ran over her clit and pussy .

" Your getting wet slut , I think your begging to enjoy this to much  " .

She felt him get on the bed and kneel behind her .
He pulled her ass cheeks wide apart  .

" Its been so long  ,  I'm sorry but I can't wait to do this again ...
Kitty shook her head the best she could as she felt his cock pushing against her tiny asshole.

" NOOOOOO , NOOOOO, please please don't ,  ".
But it was too late , he was too far gone   ,

" Àaaaiiiiiiieeee ".  he'd thrust into her tiny asshole without any warning , he gripped her hips and pulled her towards  himself ,  "  I'm not going to stop until you cum  ,  he began pounding into to her , he'd pull out completely then thrust inside her again and again ..
Kitty , was screaming , but he still kept on thrusting ..

" Oh baby you're so fucking tight  , he moaned out loud and then erupted , his cum seemed to go on forever .
When he'd finished he noticed that she had passed out  ,  he got off the bed , his cock still hard ,streaked with blood ,shit and cum ,  he lifted her head by her hair , Kitty  moaned , he shoved inside her mouth .

" Wake up slut ,  I'm not done with you yet ..... ".

Kitty slowly opened her eye's and then began pleading and begging him to stop .

" Not until you cum my darling ,then you can  rest ".

He was behind her again ,  his cock was pushing her pussy lips apart ,  he thrust forwards ripping into her , his cock banged against her cervix. , you'd better cum soon baby if you want it to end ..

Kitty tried getting away ,  he slapped the back of her  head.
" keep fucking still Bitch ".
He fucked her hard ,  she was in agony  , her voice went hoarse from screaming ,  she was begging him to stop .
" I'll stop when you cum  ".

Suddenly he pushed his thumb inside her asshole , another finger started rubbing her clit  , with his thumb inside her asshole ,made her scream even louder .

" Oh God ,please cum mister ,I can't take anymore. "..

He slapped her across the head again .

" Shut the fuck up and concentrate on cumming ".

On and on the brutal raped kept going ,   he'd stop fucking her pussy  then started on her asshole again ...

As much as she tried  Kitty couldn't cum ,   it was impossible ,  she took a sharp breath  the screamed out loud ..

"  YOUR NOTHING BUT A FUCKING CREEP ,  I HOPE WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT YOU GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE ,  YOUR JUST A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT , SO DO YOUR FUCKING BEST ,I'LL NEVER GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION OF CUMMING FOR YOU ".

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 08:15:21 AM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.

Offline DouglasR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Kitty gets humiliated , then used .
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 03:52:38 AM »
Wow, that was intense, straight in to the scene, loved it.

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 615
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 10:50:24 PM »
Crazychris!

Not only did this earn a merit from me, I loved it. Very intense. You threw me in the deep end right away, just the way I like it.
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 615
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 11:10:58 PM »
The pain was so bad that Kitty passed out. When she came to, she found herself hanging from her wrists. She blinked. The water bed was in front of her, but since she’d been unconscious the creep had shackled her wrists, the shackles connected to a chain that drifted down from the ceiling.

“I see you’re finally awake. Not cumming and not cooperating isn’t going to win you any awards, baby. In fact… just the opposite. Time for some punishment.”

“Let me go!” Kitty glared, spitting at her captor. But then she froze when she realized what he had in his hand - a flogger with 5 lengths of bead-tipped leather, perfect for whipping her helpless naked young body.

THWACK!

“AHHH!!! Stop!” Kitty shrieked. The bite of the beads seemed to kiss the globes of her breasts with special cruelty. Her captor ignored her pleas, striking her tits again and again with the flogger. The Latina squirmed, trembled, and shouted for him to stop, but he was relentless. Soon he had his cute captive covered in sweat, her tits red from the rough treatment.

Stalking around her like a predator, he reached around and cupped her now sore cones.

“UUGHHH!!! You fucking monster.”

“Mmm. You say the nicest things, baby. Flattery will get you everywhere,” he teased. “You know… I could flog your pussy instead. That would really hurt. Is that what you want?”

Suddenly reminded of the full gravity of her predicament, Kitty felt the wind go out of her sails.

“N-no. Please not that.”

She was distinctly aware of hands positioning her body now, forcing her feet wider apart. She felt the soft nudge of a bulbous, fleshy tip pressed between her labia from behind.

“Impale that wet cunt on my dick. You do the work, baby. I’ll stand here and you’ll fuck me. Do it now or we can try out this flogger on your cunt lips. What’s it gonna be?”

“Please Mister, I’ll do it,” Kitty growled. She pulled on the shackles for leverage and slowly eased her pussy backward until she felt him fill her. She kept pushing her ass back again and again, sheathing his cock, fucking herself while he sighed with approval.

“Faster, cunt. Faster.” She worked up even more sweat, her nubile body working hard, her sex pumping back to engulf her tormentor’s tireless manhood.

“Now you CUM for me, whore.” Kitty Kat felt him reach around and slide his index finger against her clit while she kept grinding back against him. A surge of scorching pleasure snuck through her core. The girl’s abdominal muscles tightened. She felt the buildup of bliss deep inside, her slippery pussy hammering back against him now at breakneck speed.

‘I’m so close… oh god… hurry up and cum!’ she told herself.

He had dropped the flogger and now reached around with his other free hand to grope her tits. He squeezed roughly, kneading the soft, sensitive curves of flesh and occasionally pinching her nipples so hard. It hurt, but she worked through it. The slender Latina closed her eyes and just focused on the friction of that cock inside her.

‘Please cum! Please do what he wants!!’ she begged her own body silently.

“Mister, please fuck me. Please I’m going to cum,” she moaned. As if to foil her, his hand now roved back and forth between her breasts, not only pinching but also twisting both nipples.

“OW!!!”

“I’m not feeling your cunt juices flowing enough, baby. You said you’d cum and I’ll hold you to it. If I cum before you do, baby, my flogger and your pussy are going to get very, very intimate.”

No, please no, Kitty Kat begged inwardly. Her face contorted with determination and she launched her sex backward as hard as humanly possible. Her teeth rattled as she fucked herself. It wasn’t enough though. His groping of her sore tits threw her off her game, made it impossible to catch that elusive orgasm.

Finally she felt him sigh and seize up inside her. She felt his cum, its scalding warmth, shooting toward her womb and knew one thing for sure.

She was in big trouble now. That flogger was going to make her pussy pay.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Your turn, Crazychris. This spontaneous collaboration of ours is such a turn on.

Hugs,
~Kitty
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 07:04:22 PM »
What a great response ,  your writing  is so much more better than mine ,  so descriptive ,  a real turn on  ,  I think I'm going to have to try harder ..

::):
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.