Poll

How do you feel about drugs and forced intoxication as story elements

Not my cup of tea
Could go either way
Sounds good to me
Some mild drunkenness and pot
Nothing is too extreme

Author Topic: Reparations Aid Program, Enforcement (Intr, M/F, M/f N/C Pregnant)  (Read 29413 times)

carhamgrater
Re: Reparations Aid Program, Enforcement (Intr, M/F, M/f N/C Pregnant)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 11:33:47 AM »
Good question.  If an Asian woman marries into a white family or is adopted by a white family then she would also have to pay reparations on their behalf.  Quinn (the cute drunk lesbian (maybe?)) has a really good friends who is Asian.  I was thinking of having her join in the festivities.  I would love to see her petite 15 year old body violated by a reparee.  Or perhaps an Asian wife is forced to pay reparations for her white husband (possibly on her honeymoon?).  Keep reading to find out.

Trust me I plan on reading this story right to the very end! ;)

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 06:47:31 PM »
Just got myself fully caught up on this wonderful piece and I have to ask how have you not got more merits? This is an extraordinary result of writing and I am along with my esteemed colleague pleased to call myself a fan of your work and will be enjoying everything you continue to write.
The world you have created is brutal, harsh but has a fair logic to it. Who are we to oppose change?
Great storytelling from you and a merit badge from me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:05:46 PM by Rachel_Thornton »

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 303
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2019, 07:30:44 PM »
Thank you for your kind thoughts and the merit, Rachel.  I have enjoyed your work as well so it means a lot to me that you like my work as well.

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 303
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2019, 09:58:04 PM »
Rachel sat at the table staring at the letter for two hours.  Then she set about her daily routine, blowing off her trip to the gym.  She tried to stay calm as she walked up and down the supermarket isles.  She would know more about her situation when the reparations agent came over at 8:00.  She did have to figure out how to tell her husband.  She thought of a million different scenarios.  She even chuckled aloud as her gallows humor came out.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rachel kisses her husband and steps back

"everyone whose wife isn't about to get plowed by a big black cock take one step forward.  NOT SO FAST HUNNY"

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rachel imagined the absurdity of it all and for the fist time since she got the mail a smile crept across her pretty face.  Eventually she decided on a simple straightforward statement of the facts.   She went home and started to get dinner ready.  When her three kids came home she told them that Mommy and Daddy had a visitor coming over and they would have to go upstairs after dinner.

"You don't have to go to sleep, but you do have to be quiet.  You can read or play quietly.  Daddy will put a movie on for you.  Now go get started on your homework" she told them.

About an hour later her husband walked through the door.  One look at Rachel's face told him something was wrong.  One look at his face told Rachel he knew.   Rachel was shocked that he saw it as she thought she had a pretty straight face.  But that was just one of the many reasons she loved him so deeply.  They just had a bond, he just knew.

"Whats the matter Rachel?  Is everything OK?"

The scenario from the store flashed through her mind bringing a wry grin to her face.   "No" was all she said as she reached on top of the refrigerator, pulled down the letter and handed it to him.  AS he read it the color drained out of his face and he let it all sink in.  Rachel froze waiting for his reaction.  Finally he reached forward and pulled her in to him and embrased her.

"Why didn't you call me?  I would have come home".

"I know but I wanted to spare you this for as long as possible" she replied simply.

"but you had to go through the whole day by yourself with this.  I wish you had let me be there for you"

"It's OK I needed to to think things through a little bit on my own anyway.  But I know you would have come home if I called.  It's one of the many reasons I love you so much" Rachel said as she leaned up and kissed him. 

"You know your strength is one of the sexiest things about you.  Except for how sexy you are.  And how beautiful you are.  And your absolutely smoking hot body" he said a grin breaking across both their faces as he slid his hands down her butt and gave a soft squeeze.  They heard the kids coming down the stairs.

"Not so fast, hunny."  She quickly whispered "A reparations agent will be here at 8:00 to talk to us.  The kids know they are going to bed after dinner".  She finished just as the three kids plowed into the kitchen.

After dinner the kids got changed for bed and their put on a movie.  He turned the volume slightly louder than usual to make sure none of what was going to go on in the kitchen could be heard upstairs.

Rachel and her husband sat in the kitchen holding hands.  At 8:00 the doorbell rang.

I know

dawnamber
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2019, 10:14:04 PM »
This may have been your first story here..but no way can such a story teller be a complete novice. Love it! :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline joey

• Junior
  • Merits 5
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2019, 10:44:50 PM »

Oh, Yeah!  Time for Rachel and hubby to meet Jamal!  Can't wait.

carhamgrater
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2019, 05:57:09 AM »
Was it wrong for me to think that her husband would have came back after reading the letter with "Well I was wondering how soon before one of them would notice that I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world!" Love how he wanted to be there to help her cope with the letter, just hope he'll be there when she impregnated after her abuse!

Thanks again the story had a few views, but since no one commented on it I thought people might not have liked it very much.

Well it's been five days now since you posted that statement and my immediate reply to it! Now what are you feeling about it? :emot_laughing.gif:

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 303
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2019, 05:04:49 PM »

Carhamgrater
      Yes that would also have been a great line.  It demonstrates their shared gallows humor and confirms for her that he will be there for her (for now?)

As for your second question this really is mr first time writing (Amberdawn I'm looking at you ::): ).  I guess I was nervous/excited, but I calmed down some when I remembered something I once read from a wise and talented writer:

If a story is ment to find it's audience it will.

Thanks again.

carhamgrater
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2019, 05:08:31 PM »
Another merit coming when I'm allowed!

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 303
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »
My apologies DAWNAMBER.  I had it backwards in my head.  And thank you for your compliment

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2019, 10:24:24 PM »
I'm continuing to enjoy this story.  And a great setup for what looks to be and excellent tale.  Great job and merit when I can.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 551
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 12:25:40 PM »
Really like where you're going with this.  All the details, set up and title are pretty much perfect, can't wait to read more
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 12:32:13 PM »
Continuing to build to the inevitability of Rachel being taken and used by those who she "owes". Once again you are bringing us into a world where you are making the rules and we are forced to obey.
Eagerly looking forward to more from you. Merit for sure!!

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 303
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 11:13:20 PM »
STANDARD DISCLAIMER.  Rape IRL is wrong.  It's evil.  And its the worst thing you can do to another person.

Rachel's husband got up to answer the door.  As he reached out to grasp the doorknob a million images of the worst stereotypes flashed through his mind.  The ghetto dwellers in their dirty white tee-shirts, wanna be rappers with fake grills, the fast talking hustlers with delusions of grandeur.  He could have had a million guesses he never would have come up with the sight before him.  

Reparations Act Program, Enforcement Division Agent Barnes was a thin man about 5'10".  He had a kind face with a broad smile.  From behind his round glasses his bright blue eyes sparkled.  Atop his head his blond hair was cut short and thinning.  

"Not what you were expecting?"  Agent Barnes smiled.

"Literally the last thing I was expecting." her husband replied quietly but clearly.  "Right behind a shark riding a unicorn."

Agent Barnes laughed.  

"That's a good one.  Shark riding a unicorn.  I'll have to remember that one.  No I am your Enforcement Agent.  Don't be embarrassed it happens all the time. I am here to make sure you understand the program and its limitations, know your responsibilities, take charge of your aftercare should it be needed, shepard you through the program, act as your advocate and answer any questions you have at any time, although once your reparee takes his position as the head of household I can't deal with you directly.

"I am Agent Barnes.  You are Richard and you are Rachel.  Yes?".  It was more a statement than a question.

"UH-HUH" said Richard.  "Come in.  Have a seat.  I have a few questions".

"I would be shocked if you didn't"  Agent Barnes flippant attitude rankled Richard.  But at the same time he had an easy going charm about him.  If they had met under different circumstances Richard probably could have been friends.

"I can't  do this" Rachel blurted out.  "There's been a mistake".  With a physical embodiment of the State in her kitchen, her situation became all to real to her.  Her middle class upbringing was never explicitly racist.  She knew black kids in high school and was even friends with a few.  Although she would never think of dating a black guy, let alone have sex with one.  And yet here she was.  She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she tried to hold back her sobs.  His next words filled him with hope.

"Oh Rachel a mistake you say.  That's easy enough to rectify.  Richard please get your wife a glass of water, or something stronger if you like.  Nothing for me though, thank you.  I will get out a form 375 and we'll get this taken care of.  I always carry a few with me you know, just in case.  As with any bureaucracy errors creep in "  

Rachel felt like a rock had been taken off her chest.  No not a rock, a boulder.  As she sipped from the glass of wine her husband handed her she felt herself relax a little.  This was what Agent Barnes had wanted.  He knew there was no mistake, but if Rachel had a few minutes to calm down they could proceed.  He would show her that there was no way to get out of this slowly and let her gradually get accustomed to the very difficult conversation they were about to have.

"This is your name, and birthday" He asked pointing to a spot on the form.  Rachel nodded.  "That makes you 36.  Hair blonde, eyes blue, race Caucasian.  How tall are you?"

"5' 2""

"Weight ?"

"98 pounds"  Agent Barnes looked at her blankly.  "105 pounds"  Again the blank stare.  "110 pounds"

"Richard do you have a scale?"  Richard went to the bathroom and brought back the scale. Rachel kicked her shoes off and stepped onto the scale.

"107 pounds" she happily announced before she realized what she was saying, sweeping her long hair out of her face and over her shoulder where it hung down to her breast.

"Are you married and for how long?"

"Yes, 14 years"

"Do you have any children?  If yes please provide names ages and sex for each".

"Yes.  Our daughter Summer is 14.  Our daughter Alex is about to turn 13.   Our son Dan is 10" Rachel thought of her children on the floor above them, blissfully unaware of the storm gathering in the kitchen.

"OK.  Description of error.  Are you dead?"

"No"

"Have you had an interracial child in the last ten years?"

"No"

"Are you currently married to a black man?  No." he answered himself.   "Have you or any member of your household already paid reparations?"

"No"

"Do you or any member of your household have a parent or grandparent who is black?"

"No"

"Are you injured or infirm?"

"No"

"Are you currently committed to a mental institution?  No" he answered himself again.  He put his pen down and looked at Richard and Rachel.  He could see the realization dawn on them.

"Well then.  The Reparations Act provides an outlet for racial harmony and allows white society to repay the debts owed to the black race that built this company.  This program will allow you to understand the oppression that has allowed you to enjoy your white privilege.  And you will gain a deeper understanding of that privilege."

"What if I won't do it?"

"Your payment will be compelled at a breeding center.  The police will come to your house and take you into custody and your family as well.  You see as long as you are paying voluntarily you have certain protections.  If you are compelled  you lose those protections.  Think of it as a plea bargain.  One of those protections is that while your reparee may be the head of the household and your whole family must obey his commands you are the only one subject to the reparations order.  He cannot lay a finger on any other member of your family.  If you are no longer volunteering then your whole family becomes subject to the order" he paused to let that sink in.  

"We can lea......." Rachel was cut off by Agent Barnes.

"Don't finish that sentence." He snapped.  Something about him changed.  He didn't really look different, but suddenly there was a hardness about him.  His eyes lost their sparkle.  His voice barely more than a whisper.  "Don't do it.  The punishments are very severe just to dissuade this type of behavior."  He didn't seem to be angry, he just got very quiet.  He wasn't threatening them but his sudden change from jovial to this was terrifying.  He pulled out his tablet and attached a small dongle.  "Where is your TV?"  Richard led him to the living room.  Agent Barnes plugged in fire stick into the back of their TV.  Richard turned it on as Agent Barnes tapped on his screen.

"This is a live feed from a breeding center.  Do you see that girl with the brown hair?  How old do you think she is?"  Rachel and Richard looked at the girl but said nothing.  She was very pretty.  She might have been prettier if not for the fact that one eye was swelled half closed beneath a large bruise.  "That's Jenn and she's only sixteen.  Right now she should be at home doing her homework, or watching TV, or arguing with her girlfriends about which Jonas Brother is dreamiest.  But no, because her mother and father tried to flee to Canada she's in the breeding facility waiting to get bred.  If she's lucky it will just be her reparee and she doesn't end up in GenPop.  Or worse.  Keep watching".  They all stared at the screen

PS Please answer my poll.  Thank you
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:00:49 PM by Spade71 »

carhamgrater
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 06:11:44 AM »
Is it wrong of me to think that Rachel would have slapped Agent Barnes face if he said higher than 110 for her weight! Might just be me but I get the impression that Agent Barnes will be her reparee?. Nice touch showing them Quinn, me i would have shown them a multi screen shot, one of Quinn, one the GenPop, one of the police roughing up a family of detainees! but that's just me!  Merit when the clock strikes 2 and 24 hrs are up!