Author Topic: Donna's ordeal  (Read 3727 times)

Offline Strong in Heart

• Senior
  • Merits 32
  • "Fight for what you believe in"
    • Soul Surviving Healing
Donna's ordeal
« on: March 28, 2016, 09:45:12 AM »

donna barber
donnabarber81@yahoo.co.uk
Search emails
⌂HomeMailNewsSportFinanceCelebrityStyleWeatherAnswersFlickrMobile
More⋁
Yahoo Mail

Sent

Search
Search MailSearch web
⌂ Home

Kindness is what matters most
After that maybe sincerity
Be true to yourself
A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust

Offline Strong in Heart

• Senior
  • Merits 32
    • Soul Surviving Healing
Re: Donna's ordeal
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 09:48:27 AM »

donna barber
donnabarber81@yahoo.co.uk
Search emails
⌂HomeMailNewsSportFinanceCelebrityStyleWeatherAnswersFlickrMobile
More⋁
Yahoo Mail

Sent

Search
Search MailSearch web
⌂ Home

Be true to yourself

Offline Strong in Heart

• Senior
  • Merits 32
    • Soul Surviving Healing
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 09:49:14 AM »
I'm trying to post a story I copied but it's only posting my yahoo details. What am I doing wrong, please?
Be true to yourself

Offline Strong in Heart

• Senior
  • Merits 32
    • Soul Surviving Healing
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 09:53:05 AM »
Try again!

Donna's ordeal
Donna had been celebrating. Out for a night with the girls she'd been drinking heavily. At the advice of her best friend Margot, she'd not only dressed like a total slut - any less clothing and she'd have been arrested for public indecency! - but she grew raunchier and wilder the more the drink kicked in.

She was talking dirty, flirting outrageously and even rubbing herself up against a young man who she knew perfectly well had fancied her for quite some time. Tonight she let it all hang out and decided to let him imagine he might actually have a chance of getting to fuck her at last.

Quite a few hours of drinking, flirting and outrageous behaviour later she staggered out of the pub at closing time. Mark offered to drive her home and not thinking straight Donna agreed at once. She didn't live that far but in the state she was in probably a lift was the best option.

In the car she passed out and Mark gazed at her slumbering form. For the first time that evening - in fact, for the first time since he'd known her - a look of utter contempt passed over his face.

You think I'm going to drive you home, he thought angrily. Well, fuck you, bitch! I've got other plans for you now. It's time you got taught the lesson of your life!

------------------------

Donna woke a few hours later to find herself in an unfamiliar location. Still groggy, she wondered why she felt so cold. As she opened her eyes she gasped in horror to find that she was naked.

Trying to move she also discovered that her wrists were fastened behind her back with handcuffs and that her legs had also been secured with fetters. What the hell, she thought? What's happening?

'Mark?' she shouted. 'Are you there?'

For a moment she wondered if both of them had been kidnapped but then he came wandering into the barn. There was a big but not pleasant smile on his face.

'So you're awake now,' he said quietly. 'That's good.'

'Where am I? And why am I - well, like this?'

Mark laughed.

'You're in a barn in the countryside. Why are you like - this? I guess you mean naked and tied up. Well, the answer to that is very simple. Because I want you that way.'

Donna's eyes widened with fear as she realised that Mark had kidnapped her. She wondered what the hell he was planning to do with her and she began by trying to persuade him to let her go.

'Look, we don't want this to get out of hand. Just untie me and give me back my clothes and I'll forget any of this ever happened. I promise I won't say or do anything if you just let me go.'

Mark just stared at her for a few moments and said nothing. In some ways his silence frightened Donna more because she knew that he was seriously thinking about NOT letting her go at all.

And in that case she didn't know how far he'd be prepared to go. Would she be raped? Hurt? Even killed?

A shiver of more than just cold air on her naked body; a frisson of fear swept through her.

'Do you remember how you were last night?' he finally answered. 'Do you remember how you behaved towards me in the pub?'

Donna gazed at him groggily.

'Sort of. I don't remember that much about it to be honest.'

'I remember every last detail of it. How you were dressed, how you talked, how you behaved. Do you remember rubbing your tits against me? More than once? And do you remember how you flirted with me? How you told me you thought I was well fit and that you bet I'd be a good fuck?'

Donna stared at him in horror.

'Did I really say all that? Christ, I didn't know I'd done that.'

'Yes, you did. And you let me buy you drink after drink till finally you were virtually comatose?'

'Yeah, I remember that part. Not much else, though.'

'Well, as I said, I remember every single aspect of last night. To say nothing of the last few weeks. You know I've always fancied you, don't you?'

'Well, yes, I do admit that.'

'But every time I'd asked you out you always said no. You blew me out and it didn't matter what I tried. You showed not the slightest interest in me.'

Donna looked at him and wondered what was coming next. She still hadn't given up on talking him round and from her point of view the longer they talked the more chance she had of getting him to release her.

'And then last night - out of nowhere - you suddenly come on to me. You made it pretty clear to everyone in the vicinity that you were keen on me and that you were up for it. Do you agree?'

'Yes, I did. But...'

Mark glared at Donna and slapped her hard around the face.

'Shut the fuck up, bitch! You talk when I say you can. Other than that you keep that stupid fucking gob of yours quiet!'

Donna winced  from the pain of the slap but realised she had better keep quiet. She waited for Mark to continue.

'So what was the plan last night, Donna? To hurt me? To humiliate me? To tease me and make me look stupid?'

She looked up at him and wondered if she ought to answer his questions.

'I didn't really have like - a plan as such. And I suppose it was just a bit of teasing. Harmless fun, nothing of malice in it. I didn't want to hurt or humiliate you - just tease you a bit.'

'Well, you certainly did that. And now I've got you here - just where I want you. And I'm still making up my mind what I'm going to do about you. So I'll begin by asking you a few questions. Are you sorry for what you did to me?'

Donna grasped at the possible straw he seemed to be offering her.

'Yes, I'm really sorry, honestly. I shouldn't have teased you like I did especially in public. It was very wrong of me.'

'Yes, it was. It was very cruel of you, wasn't it?'

'Yes, it was very cruel of me. I really am sorry, Mark. Honest I am.'

'Do you agree that you not only teased me in public but you led me on - made me think you'd let me fuck you?'

'Yes,' Donna admitted.

'And that was very cruel of you, wasn't it, Donna? Do you agree that makes you a prick-teaser?'

'Yes, it does. I'm really sorry I was a prick-teaser.'

'Well, at least that's something. You finally admitted what you done wrong.'

Donna hoped that her apology would lead him to leave it at that and then let her go. She said nothing, warned by the earlier incidents where he'd slapped her face for talking 'without permission' but gazed hopefully at him.

'So what am I going to do about you, Donna?' he said finally. 'I can't just let you get away with treating me like that. So what am I going to do with you? I need to give it some thought.'

As she looked at him and began to open her mouth he moved towards her menacingly.

'Don't you dare talk till I give you permission!' he shouted. 'I'm the one takes all the decisions round her from now on. I'm the one in charge of your body and your life. So shut the fuck up and let me think! When I decide what I'm going to do I'll let you know. Till then just lie there and say nothing.'

Donna stared at the floor hopelessly. Mark was clearly angry again and all she could do was hope he'd eventually calm down.

In the meantime all she could do was wait.
-----------------------------------------------------
Be true to yourself