Author Topic: Improving My Day (Complete story)  (Read 1858 times)

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
Improving My Day (Complete story)
« on: March 17, 2022, 02:05:12 PM »
The author of the following does not believe  that crimes against another are legitimate. Neither does society, If one fails to comprehend that they please seek medical counselling before things spiral  so far out of control that the legal establishment takes your freedom away  and makes you seek counselling!
=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=*==*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*

What a shit day. The kind that just screamed “Stay in bed” First off I overslept and by the time I did get up the building maintenance had already shut off the water, so I couldn’t get a shower. Of course traffic was a nightmare, trapping me in a jam for three hours. When I did make it into work, everyone was already on their way or going to lunch. Worse for me, trying to catch up on the work I missed, Steven decided that I was going to be the one to babysit him for the afternoon.

Christ five o'clock wasn’t going to come fast enough in my opinion. Yet it did come and I thought that my luck was going to change, but when I got home, all four elevators were in service, so I had to walk up ten floors to get to my apartment. The only advantage, my place was just opposite the door to the stairs. I just came through the door into the hallway when the door to my apartment started to open.

That was all I could take, reaching into my shoulder bag,  getting my hand wrapped around the plastic stock of my taser pistol. Sure I knew that I was breaking the law by having it, and probably was going to go to jail for using it, but I didn’t give a damn, I refused to be violated where I live.

Extracting the pistol, pointing it straight out, I pulled the trigger just as the person started to back out of my place. Both darts penetrated, one between the shoulder blades, the other just below the small of the back, thanks to low riding pants. As the ten thousand volts drained into the body, it twitched and fell face first into my apartment. Oh whoever the bastard was he was going to pay.

Stepping over the body I went in and dropped my shoulder bag onto the small stand inside the door. Then returning to the body I grab hold of the still twitching arms and begin to drag the rest of the body down the hall towards my guest room. Once inside, I really started to struggle, trying to get the body up onto the bed. Christ I swore that I developed a hernia, trying to lift the upper torso high enough so that I could roll it onto the mattress.

Finally I got the body onto the mattress, rolling it so it was laying in the middle of the mattress staring vacantly, up at the ceiling. Still huffing and puffing I stripped all the clothing off I could get then tied the arms of the unknown man to the bedposts. Still breathing hard, I go out to the dining room, walking over to the cart I used as a mini bar and made myself a stiff gin and tonic. Twenty minutes later I returned to the bedroom.

“Fucker, I have no idea who you are but this is going to end up the day you regret ever violating my apartment!”
Looking at the guy laying there, what passes for a cock between his legs started my loins to tingle. Christ, has it been that long since I last got laid? It would serve the bastard right if he was used like he probably would have used me if I had been home.

Opening my dress blouse. I take my bra off, hiked up my skirt up and taking my panties off before laying down on the mattress with whoever he was. With a bare foot I begin to stiffen his cock, using the valley between the ball of my foot and my toes to cup his shaft as it grew in thickness and length.

“Uhnnn” came from the guy as the effects of the taser began to wear off. Looking at his cock I noticed that his cock was ready to mount and that my pussy was already wet at the sight of his bare cock. Moving before he could squirm and make what I was about to do harder on me, reaching down to grasp his cock, I squatted over it and started to lower my pussy onto his shaft.

At first I had no idea who was more excited by that, him as he tried to move as I came to a rest on top of him or me for having a cock in my pussy that completely filled me. Damn it felt so right, and without thinking anything more about the morality of what I just committed, I began to lift and lower myself up and down his cock.

“Oh my god I don’t even like women!”

Wow what a thing to say to a female who was fucking you “Well maybe you don’t but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that part of you sure does!”

Beginning to move faster and faster, my hands working over his hairy chest I had to tell him why it was happening. “What do you expect to happen when a lady finds you leaving her home that you had no right to be in, in the first place!”

Suddenly I dropped completely down as he arched his body to get as deep into my pussy as possible. Then one of the most retarded faces I have ever seen up close. Followed by a grunt like a hippo farting convinced me that whoever he was, was either about to cum or was filling my pussy with his cum. Then the world around me went extremely warm.

From underneath my “Oh lord what will Doug say when he learns that I’ve been violated by a female?”

“Maybe you should be more worried about what the police will say if I turn you over to the police for breaking and entering my apartment!”

“But I wasn’t breaking and entering, I was sent by your landlord to fix the garbage disposal!”

Oh god now it came back to me. Mr. Gerrard called last night saying that he was going to send a handyman around to fix the garbage disposal I complained about two days ago. Oh Christ now I was suddenly worried about what the police would say about what I just did.

Without even trying to say anything I untie his arms and then I bolted the room going for another drink, getting one made, I holler back “Do you want a drink?”

"Can I get a Moscow Mule!”

I made it, putting more gin than was called for hoping that if I got him tipsy enough he would forget all about what happened. For the next two hours we drank and talked about things. We polished off two full bottles of gin and were well past knowing what was going on around us.

A little after seven AM, the alarm clock went off and as I stretched I was shocked that two pairs of feet were sticking out from under the short blanket that was covering me. Lifting the blanket, I was shocked that I was fully nude as was the handyman beside me. He woke up and turned towards me.

Morning, Is it just me or should we at least know each other’s name if we are going to sleep together?” Not waiting for me to say anything “I’m Randy”

I blurt out “I’m Sandy”

Then “Oh my god what’s Doug going to think I got to?” Randy bolted out of bed, ran to find his clothing while I was still under the covers. Eventually I heard the front door open and close, a look at the bedside clock showed that I had less than half an hour to shower then get to work.

“Please God if he’s going to call the police on me, have them wait until I’m out of work to arrest me!”

Rushing to shower then dress and get off to work, I was surprised when I heard nothing about the previous night. Another day passed then a full week and eventually a month passed and I still haven’t heard from the police or Randy. Crossing my fingers I prayed that I never do!

The End
When I get around to it, I'll write