Author Topic: The Mysterious Case of the Disappearing Oreo Cream  (Read 1349 times)

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• Junior
  • Merits 22
The Mysterious Case of the Disappearing Oreo Cream
« on: March 01, 2017, 08:31:15 PM »
“But, Daddy!” she cried to him, not wanting to get punished. She continued “I…. I didn’t do it!!” though she knew she had.

“So.. You mean to tell me you weren’t the little one who went into the cookie jar and pulled apart all the Oreos to lick the cream out of the middle?” he asked She giggled a little bit, giving herself away, but said “Um…. Nope – I deny it completely – It wasn’t me!”

“Come now, little one, we both know it was you. Fess up before you make this worse for yourself.” He said, with a stern tone in his voice, but still retaining a soft expression – for now.

“Did you get it on camera?” she asked, indignantly, a slightly smug grin on her face and a snicker bubbling from between her lips that she couldn’t hold back.

“Well…. No.” he said, getting slightly frustrated at her antics.

“Then I didn’t do it and YOU can’t prove it!” she grinned at him, wider now, still kneeling at his feet, watching him in the chair in front of her.

“Are you telling me, then, that I imagined it? Or perhaps that a little mouse may have come along? Or are you insinuating that maybe I did it?”

“I… I don’t know. M-maybe a robber came in and stole all of our Oreo cream. Only a terrible person would do something so tragical and depraved!” she said.

“Uh-huh. I think we both know who did this. I’ll give you one last chance to confess or you’re getting double the punishment. You know better than to fib to Daddy.” He said, a more stern look on his face, his tone more demanding and strict. 

“B-but what if I really didn’t do it, Daddy?” she asked, looking up at him, her eyes open wide… almost pouting at him.

“Enough. I’ll give you until the count of three, Emily. If I reach three before you’ve confessed, you WILL regret it.”

“One.” He pauses, watching her fidget and squirm.

“Two.” Another pause and still no confession – though she was squirming more and more.

“Two and a half…..” he cheated, hoping she might decide the truth was in her best interest.

“Two and three-quarters…. Cutting it close, girl.” He said – she knew he never just called her ‘girl’ unless things were getting really serious. That, added to him calling her by her first name…. she whimpered softly under her breath.

“Two and nine-eighteen-twentieths….” She nearly giggled, before bursting out “Okay I confess!! I did it, Daddy.”

“Well, thank you for your candor, babygirl, but you’re still getting extra punishment for lying and waiting so long to tell the truth…. It just won’t be double, or nearly as bad as what you might have gotten.”

“But…… but Daddy I had to!” she shouted.

“And why is that?” he asked, humoring her briefly.

“I had to test them for poison!”

“All of them?!” He asked - she nodded, bobbing her head up and down, her eyes still big and wide, looking up at him.

“Yes, absolutely, can’t risk a sick Daddy from poisoning-by-Oreo-cream!! That sort of thing can get really serious really fast! And…. And I had to be the one to test it because only Daddies can get sick from poisoned Oreo cream. Little girls have an immunity to it.” She nodded again.

“Is that so? Then why didn’t you test any of the cookies themselves?” he asked, thinking he might trap her with that one.

“Well everybody knows that nobody poisons the cookies! Always the cream, I tell ya!”
            He chuckled at her elaborate story.

“Very well. In the corner with you, now, little one.”

“But…”

“No buts,” he interrupted her “Go, now.”

“Okay….” She said, turning to crawl off to the corner, wiggling her butt in her cute little-girl panties all the way, hoping Daddy might see and favor satisfying some more pressing Daddy-urges over punishing her.

No such luck.

As soon as she got to the corner, she turned to face him, using this as an opportunity to give him one last forlorn pout. He chortled a little to himself at all the effort she had put forth to deter and/or distract him from punishing her, and held up his hand, rotating his index finger, signaling her to turn around, a very light smile across his face now.

“Face the corner, little one. Fifteen minutes and not a second less. You turn around or I hear a peep from you before your time is up and the timer starts over, do you understand?”

“yes….” She said, her voice dropping off at the end, almost in a sigh”

“yes, what, Emily?”

“Yes Daddy…”

“Good girl. Ready?”

“I…. I think so, Daddy.” She said, turning around to face the wall, kneeling quietly as he started the timer.

Fifteen of the longest minutes EVER passed by sooo slowly, in total silence, apart from the occasional sound of the shuffling of knees when she shifted or adjusted. The timer finally went off, but she waited, knowing that – as always – she had to wait for Daddy to release her. He made her wait for a moment, before coming over and leaning down to kiss her gently on the forehead.

“Alright little one, time out is over.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” She said.

“Did you think about what you did?”

“yes Daddy I did…”

“and??”

“And…. Well I’m sorry I ate all the Oreo cream but I’m not sorry I might have saved you from Oreo cream poison.”

“I see. Now…. I think we both know you made that up…. Maybe Daddy should take you over his knee?”

“Why, Daddy?”

“Well Daddy has to make sure his little one knows what she did was naughty and that lying and delaying punishment by telling stories, no matter how true or false they may be, is not okay.”

“But… But it WAS true!!”

“I’m sure you and I both know that’s not the case. Come now, stand up, be a good girl and take your punishment.” He said, his voice soft –almost comforting as she rose and he took her hand in his.

He led her over to his chair and sat down, motioning for her to lay over his lap. Her heart sank and she shook her head, letting her lower lip quiver a little as she looked at him, her arms hanging down at her sides, her feet turned slightly into each other, one knee tucked behind the other.

“Yes, dear, you have a lovely lower lip. Now lay across my lap and take your spanking or get bound and get it worse.” He said, more sternly this time.

She whimpered her dissent softly, but did as she was told, saying “yes, Daddy” in a muted, demure tone as she bent over and laid her belly across his lap.

She wiggled as he pulled her panties down and gently rubbed her bum, prepping for the first swat, while she kicked her feet a little in anticipation – her legs hung over the right side of his lap, her arms bent so she could squeeze Daddy’s leg if she needed to – but then remembered that Daddy always says ‘good girls never kick their feet while being spanked’ and stopped, lest she be punished extra.

The first swat came. Flesh against flesh, stinging just a bit. He always held back a bit at first, getting her ready. One cheek, then the other, the naked mounds of flesh jiggling from each impact.

Occasionally, he’d stop, and gently caress, letting her rest a moment before continuing. Smack after smack rained down on her poor bottom… she’d started kicking her feet but Daddy calmly just swung a leg up and around, trapping them between his own for the rest of her punishment.

The spanking continued until little Em was in tears and Daddy was satisfied she’d learned her lesson. He picked her up off his lap and just cradled her in his arms, holding her, reassuring her that everything was okay now.

“You’re Daddy’s good girl, you know that, right?”

“Yes, Daddy”

“Very good, princess, now what do you say to Daddy?”

“I’m sorry…. Thank you for correcting me, Daddy”

He rubbed lotion into her sore bottom and they continued to snuggle until all her tears were dry, eventually joined by Mr. Noodles, her favorite stuffie and a nice warm blanket Daddy always kept by the spanking chair, just for this reason…

“Daddy loves you, babygirl”

“I love you too, Daddy.”
~Itteh Bitteh Ebil Kitteh~

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: The Mysterious Case of the Disappearing Oreo Cream
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 12:21:44 AM »
I thought for sure Emily was going to turn out to be twenty-six at the end of the story.  :-\
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• Junior
  • Merits 22
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 07:38:20 AM »
Why is that? Who says she isn't? :P
~Itteh Bitteh Ebil Kitteh~

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 10:13:44 AM »
She has a very good vocabulary for a girl of her implied age.  8)
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

gscmar64
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 11:48:32 AM »
I found that hotter that he didn't molest her, easily sets up further punishment leading to future corrections! Loved it! :-*