Author Topic: New Taylor's Torment chapter.  (Read 2330 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
New Taylor's Torment chapter.
« on: January 16, 2022, 12:13:46 AM »
I have completed a new chapter in my Taylor's Torment series. BUT I can't post it on RU as of course it features u/a characters. I refuse to edit it to fit the new rules as it totally destroys the entire context of the story.  So, if anybody wants to read it I can email it to you. I am also working on getting the entire series posted to another site that allows u/a.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
Re: New Taylor's Torment chapter.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 08:59:57 PM »
A new Taylor's Torment chapter is available! Like before, if you're interested, please send me a PM and I can email it to you.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 09:42:11 AM »
I have another Taylor's Torment chapter available. I will email it to anyone interested in reading it.

Offline Ihateyou23
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 10:33:42 PM »
I would love any updates you have made to that story

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2023, 12:26:36 PM »
TAYLOR'S TORMENT CHAPTER 26 IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT! DM ME!