Author Topic: Tight, Tight Jeans . . . Jennette's Story [ORIGINAL; Celebrity . . . See Below]√  (Read 1228 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Suddenly Jennette pulled her hand away.
"I . . . I shouldn't have done that," She said sheepishly. "We shouldn't be doing this."
"There you go teasing me again."
Jennette didn't respond.
"Only bad girls tease boys!"
"I'm not a bad girl!" Jennette gasped.
"Yes you are," I replied. "And bad girls need to be punished severely."
I reached around and unbuttoned and unzipped Jennette's jeans. Tugging them down, I uncovered basic white cotton panties. I pulled them down too.
Her ass was so perfect . . . Thick and rounded, yet firm and smooth.
"Wha . . . what are you going to do?" Jennette whispered.
"I told you."
"P - punish me?"
I answered her question by smacking her right ass cheek hard. Jennette jumped, howling. I followed that up my switching over to her left ass cheek. Less surprised that time, she only cried out, but kind of giggled at the same time.
I was spanking Jennette hard, not too hard, but hard enough that her ass was slowly getting red. She'd cry out, giggle, moan and get breathy all at the same time. I slid my free hand between her thighs, careful not to touch her there too much. My fingers came back wet. And it wasn't pee.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 07:47:27 AM by GEMINIGUY »
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
As I continued to spank Jennette with one hand, I spit on the other a few time and rubbed it all over my cock. When I pushed it between her thighs, she didn't notice at first.
She did when I started rubbing my cock along her unshaven slit.
"What . . . what are you doing?" Jennette moaned.
"Nothing," I lied, smacking her ass harder. She shrieking, laughing.
I smacked her harder until the head of my cock finally caught her opening and popped in.
"Hey! You are doing something!" Jennette retorted, alarm in her voice. "St - stop! You can't do that!"
"Why not?" I asked, leaning over and hissing in her ear. "You have a boyfriend?"
"No," Jennette shook her head. "N - not right n - ow. You just can't.
"What's the big deal? It's not like you're a virgin . . ."
"But I should be! I shouldn't have let him take my virginity! And I shouldn't have done those other things when I was only thirteen . . ."
"What other things?"
"I - I shouldn't say."
Keeping Jennette pressed against the wall, I started spanking one ass cheek hard as I pounded her tight pussy.
"You can tell me," I hissed in her ear hotly again. "I won't tell anyone else."
"I can't! They were bad things! Really bad things!"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
I could think of something "bad" I wanted to do badly to her . . .
"You - you're not even wearing a condom!" Jennette gasped in pleasure, moaning loudly, body writhing and convulsing. "He didn't either. I'm lucky I didn't get . . . get . . . have a b - b - baby . . ."
"Don't worry, baby. You won't get pregnant by me."
"No?"
"Nope."
"But it's still not right," Jennette whimpered.
"It's not wrong," I assured her. "It's not bad."
As I fucked her harder, making the blonde teen cry out, I licked my middle finger, brought it between us, and finding her anus, I pushed my finger in.
"Is this bad?" I asked rhetorically.
Jennette gasped again.
"I -" was all that came out.
"Did anyone do that to you before?" I asked, grinning.
She shook her head rapidly.
"You want me to stop?" I asked, pushing my finger all they way in, wiggling it around.
Jennette was shrieking by then, body convulsing violently. I think she was out of words as her head thrashed from side-to-side, her long hair flying in my face.
I fingered her rectum as I fucked her. Suddenly both her pussy and anus clamping around my cock and finger as she threw back her head and screamed in powerful orgasm.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
I never slowed my pace. Jennette multiorgasmed. I fingered her anus harder as the muscles back there relaxed.
When her orgasm finally faded, with Jeanette whimpering and gasping for breath, her body was already building up to another.
I pulled my finger out, wet the index finger, and jammed it up her rectum with my middle finger. Jennette squealed, anus stiffening a moment, but she never said a word.
Her anus loosened up more before she multiorgasmed again, harder that time. Pulling out my fingers, I licked the other two, pushing the four fingers of my right hand up Jennette's ass. It made it easier to stretch her that way.
I kept at her rectum as I made Jennette multiorgasm a few more time. I could feel waves of heat rolling off of her. Soon sweat began to glisten in her smooth skin.
I figured the time has cum. I told her I wouldn't get her pregnant. And if I stayed in her moist, hot quim any longer, I knew I couldn't stop myself from jizzing in there.
Pulling my cock out, I grabbed it with my right hand. With my left, I used two fingers to spread her deep ass crack open at the top the best I could. Pressing the head of my cock against Jennette's sphincter, I pushed.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
"Hey," Jennette gasped. "Hey! That's not your f - fingers!"
"I know," was I replied.
"What are you d - doing???"
"I think you already know," I groaned, slowly working my cock up her rectum.
"I do?"
"This is how I not get you pregnant."
"Oh," Jennette said. "Oh! I never thought about that! But it's wrong to have sex this way."
"Says who? Does it feel wrong?"
"I . . . I don't know."
It didn't take long, between stretching her anus and lubing my cock up with her pussy juices, to get my full length up Jennette's sweet ass. Slowly I started moving in and out of her. As I built up speed, my midsection started making smacking noises against her thick ass cheeks. The fast I went the louder the smacking.
It wasn't long before Jennette was crying out and convulsing again. And just as quickly the shrieks kicked in as the convulsions grew more violent.
"You were right!!!" Jennette shrieked. "It doesn't feel wrong at all!!!
Suddenly her anal walls rippled along my cock as Jennette threw back her head and screamed in orgasm. It was of a greater intensity than any of Jennette's orgasms when I was in her pussy.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 04:43:59 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
Despite my stretching her open back there, Jennette's was still pretty tight. Meaning there was a lot more pressure around my cock. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.
I made Jennette cum like two more times, which was enough to have leaning limply against the wall, whimpering and cooing. Unable to hold back anymore, I cried out and started pumping my jizz deep inside the younger blonde's ass.
Groaning, rope after rope exploded out of me, her rectum seeming to suck my seed from my balls. I spurt out thirteen or fourteen times before the flow finally petered out.
I stayed inside of Jennette, keeping my jizz inside of her. She was moaning, eyes closed, cheek against the wall. I couldn't help just looking at her . . .
Finally she opened her eyes. She turned her head to look back at me. I could tell she wanted to ask something.
"Are you sure I won't get pregnant?"
"Absolutely, I promise."
"That's good," She said, though it seemed to herself. "I'm not ready to be a mom yet. I - oh, no!"
"What?"
"What if Miranda and the girls all of a sudden come walking in and sees us like this???"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 07:04:56 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
"No worries," I assured Jennette.
"Why not?"
"Because they won't be back for hours," I informed her.
"Oh," Jennette said. "Okay."
She said nothing for a few seconds, then got the strangest smile . . .
"Well, if they're not here, and we are . . ."
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Then let's go in your room and do this some more since u can't get pregnant!"
"Oh?" I grinned, raising an eyebrow. "You like doing this?"
"Yeah! But is rather do it in a comfortable bed instead of against a hard wall!" Jennette informed me, giggling.
I couldn't argue with that logic . . . THE END

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
Damn! That was hot! Probably one of the only Jennette stories I've ever read! The fuck scene was awesome. Can only imagine what it would be like banging that cute ass. Another winner, Gemini!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
Damn! That was hot! Probably one of the only Jennette stories I've ever read! The fuck scene was awesome. Can only imagine what it would be like banging that cute ass. Another winner, Gemini!

Thanks, Vile8r! I haven't seen any Jennette stories either.  I'm glad you enjoyed it. And like Bond [who'll be back this November!], Jennette will be back, again and again.
Oh, and you'll notice I name-dropped - or at least described -  other Disney/Nick teens Miranda and Jennette might have hung out with. Particularly a certain Ariana . . . I love Ariana Grande. Even if she does look anorexic. I'm not saying she is, only my fictional character said it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 03:59:27 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103

Thanks, Vile8r! I haven't seen any Jennette stories either.  I'm glad you enjoyed it. And like Bond [who'll be back this November!], Jennette will be back, again and again.
Oh, and you'll notice I name-dropped - or at least described -  other Disney/Nick teens Miranda and Jennette might have hung out with. Particularly a certain Ariana . . . I love Ariana Grande. Even if she does look anorexic. I'm not saying she is, only my fictional character said it.

I did indeed catch your name dropping, and I loved it!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111

I did indeed catch your name dropping, and I loved it!

I've considered doing an Ariana story. I don't know what it is about her [maybe that slutty look on her face . . .] but Ariana just drives me wild

- Unknown