Author Topic: Little Red Riding Hood [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Magic Non-Cons Beast/g 1st Time M/g]  (Read 1418 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Tony V, Vile8r, thanks for the comments!!!
Over the years, I have come across more than a few erotic "Little Red Riding Hood" stories, and always wanted to do my own version. And here it is for RU!
I had decided going in her scarlet riding-hood & cape would be magical. I had also decided she'd have dormant magical powers that would get released during her first orgasm, powers that run in the family but "skip a gemeration sometimes" like in Teen Wolf, remember? ;-) "It landed right on my face!" lol
And of course the woodsman would "rescue" Little Red Riding Hood & get a piece too...
Everything else I made up along the way. I named the woodsman Logan after Wolverine ;-) He was a lumberjack in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. And of course who grandmother would be fucking I hadn't decided beforehand...
I wanted to know Little Red Riding Hood's real name for this story. So I Googled it & found the original French story! I lifted the first three paragraphs with minors edits as my intro, and the rest is history.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1104
Well see, now we got a history lesson too! I never knew the story of Little Red Riding Hood had French origins. Most people assume all the old fairytales had Anglo origins, and some do, but the truth is, a lot of fairy tales originate from old German and Scandinavian folk stories. But yeah, never knew that about Little Red Riding Hood. Thanks Gemini!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
You're welcome!
Actually I had assumed it originated in Germany myself. At least I knew it was somewhere in Europe. :P
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown