Author Topic: Vela Nanashi's Stories  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Vela Nanashi

• Undergrad
  • Merits 434
  • Fantasy > Reality
Vela Nanashi's Stories
« on: February 05, 2023, 06:08:10 PM »
Vela Nanashi, is my pen name, Vela means unable to decide or to willy wally in my native language, also it is a kind of sail, and a constellation and a neutron star/super nova remnant, among other things, Nanashi is Japanese and means nameless or without a name/house/family, I am not Japanese, but I liked the combination of names and how they sound, and what they mean.

I mostly write fantasy, science fiction and sometimes combinations of both, almost always with heavy amounts of erotica, I don't have many stories here yet, since back when I joined there was not really a correct forum for my stories to go into, there now is one that fits, so I feel more comfortable posting more now.

I hope any who read my stories enjoy them :)

Aurora and the fertility ritual (F,mast,(MF mentioned),cons,bond,fantasy,magic)

Aurora and the fertility ritual (F,M*12F/F,cons,bond,fantasy,magic,caution) story version of the above story, you can still use the above thread to start your own thread and timeline with Aurora and your own characters if you like.

Sara's and Nadia's Plan to get Pregnant (M/FF,cons,magic,caution)

Star's Concordant Desires (M+/F M+F+/F M/F magic scifi bdsm dark warning)

I have a lot more stories on another website and forum, if you are interested: NakedBlades, and the Tavern of the Broken Axe. that site also feature writers better than me and their stories. We also role play, via play by post, to make collaborative stories, so if you like that sort of thing, come on by.

Old ancient story on KristensBoard:

Miranda (MF, Fantasy/Magic) each post may have its own additional things, and the first few lines will say if I believe there is more some people might want to avoid can be found only on tavern of the broken axe right now.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 05:07:07 PM by Vela Nanashi »