Author Topic: COMING SOON 2020 Story (or Stories) of the year Competition  (Read 1081 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
COMING SOON 2020 Story (or Stories) of the year Competition
« on: December 12, 2020, 03:18:02 PM »
The End of Year Contest will begin on the 15th of December. This contest will have all the first-place stories. It will continue until Christmas Day. Everyone will have three votes; you will not be able to change those votes, so, choose wisely. If there isn’t a clear winner at that time, a Runoff will start that day and continue to New Years Day. Hopefully, if there isn't a clear winner on the first go round, then the second one will give us a single winning tale.  If not,  ;D la vie or such is life. I have already have the winners prior to Novembers contest, along with the links to those stories. Several writers will have more than one story in the mix, decisions, decisions... That's one reason I gave everyone more than one vote. :) wish there was a way to give vote options for first, second, and third place, but that gets complicated.

If it is alright with everyone, I'll continue setting up the contest. If not, then someone take over for me. January 1, 2021 will be the start of the new contest year. I am going to work on prompts and have it ready to go up sometime after midnight (probably like mid-day) New Years.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

carhamgrater
Re: COMING SOON 2020 Story (or Stories) of the year Competition
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 03:30:15 PM »
You have my thanks and continued support in running these contests. After all the true winner is the readers on the site and hopefully they well sign up and start posting their own stories!

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 03:56:19 AM »
Thank you for arranging this Millie. You've done a great job and allowed us to showcase the range of stories available in this RU community. I definitely vote for you to continue next year if you are able.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 02:57:45 PM »
I just also wanted to say thank you again for organizing our community's story contest and really looking forward to reading everyone's submissions in 2021!
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

SheerHose33
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 09:20:15 AM »
Thank you too Millie and my apologies for posting inappropriately on another thread.
Think you’ve done a great job with these chick and love the prompts happy new year x

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 01:48:20 PM »
It was no great violation, ;D. I just think there are better places to air one's laundry than a congratulatory thread. I shouldn't have responded at all, but I did. Anyway, lets hope this New Year is a brighter, better, year in every way.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!