Author Topic: Winners for January 2021 Writing Competition  (Read 1061 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
Winners for January 2021 Writing Competition
« on: February 17, 2021, 07:36:22 PM »
The results are in, it is official we have a new high member vote total, 18 members voted this month. We have a two-way tie for first place.

Speaking of First Place, SoftGameHunter's Reclaiming the TV Takeover and Sam69's A Cry For Help take the prize. Unfortunately, the prize is only bragging rights.

In Second Place, also a knotted up, carhamgrater’s Stolen moments, and amandablonde’s Camping with Daddy. Take a bow, carhamgrater and amandablonde.

And bringing up the rear the rest of us mere mortals.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

carhamgrater
Re: Winners for January 2021 Writing Competition
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 08:05:25 PM »
A hearty congratulation to all! We may have wrote the stories but it the readers who can claim the real win!

Also to Millie- A giant thank you for your time and effort in doing this contest. In my opinion there isn't a reader of this contest or the various stories that doesn't own you a merit!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 11:38:23 PM »
Congrats to SGH and Sam69 for being the first winners of 2021!  It was a tight race for us all. I got my usual one vote, lol, and seeing the level of competition in the contest, that's all I strive for.  But looking at all the stories and the feedback they got, it is quite apparent, as usual, that the readers were the winners! Just too bad we couldn't get a few more of them to vote.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

dawnamber
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 03:31:26 PM »
 :emot_kiss.gif: Millie

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 08:25:30 AM »
Congratulations to SGH and to all the entrants! What a pleasure and an honor to compete with such talented folks. Working on Chapter 2 for this month.

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 08:29:38 AM »
A hearty congratulation to all! We may have wrote the stories but it the readers who can claim the real win!

Also to Millie- A giant thank you for your time and effort in doing this contest. In my opinion there isn't a reader of this contest or the various stories that doesn't own you a merit!

Let me add my gratitude and appreciation for all of your hard work Millie. Often unsung, but indispensable.

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 02:50:29 PM »
Thanks everyone.  This was fun!
accomplice of evil