Author Topic: The Town Bike  (Read 7912 times)

Offline itainteasy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 4
The Town Bike
« on: September 08, 2015, 12:44:01 PM »

“Welcome to Adolphus, Kentucky. Population: 3038 smiling citizens.”  Not surprising one of the most racist towns in America was named after Hitler, Paula thought to herself as she drove passed the sign into town.  
“Sigh, welcome to paradise Paula,” she said to herself in her jam packed car while she drove past dilapidated abandoned buildings laden with swastikas and derogatory references to minorities.  Along the street were rusty old cars, and motorcycles everywhere.
A freshly minted attorney from Yale Law School, Paula Stanton has always been ambitious, and her desire from childhood was to be a prominent civil rights attorney.  Raised in a single-parent household, her mother worked multiple jobs so Paula and her siblings could go to the private schools with the white kids, and eventually get to the elite ivy league schools.  Her mother also instilled in her children the appreciation of their condition, considering where minorities, specifically African-Americans, were not too long ago.  
After entering law school, she became more and more active with the ACLU, NAACP, and a variety of other organizations supporting minority rights.  She graduated with top honors, having a selection of the most well-known law firms begging for her services.  However, Paula declined, putting her money where her mouth is by deciding to take a state attorney position.  Her family and friends questioned her decision, especially as an attorney in Kentucky, where she would be fighting an uphill battle.  But Paula loved challenges, and she definitely wasn’t afraid of facing them.
So she packed her bags and moved out to Kentucky, working at the state attorney’s office for 6 months where she became quickly became admired among her peers for her tireless work ethic and intelligence.  It was this confidence in her abilities that led her supervisor to believe she would be ideal for one of the most troublesome towns in Kentucky: Adolphus, Kentucky.
Adolphus, a small and scenic quaint town, has a violent racial history going back into the 1940’s, where lynching’s were commonplace.  Although lynching’s are now infrequent, segregation is still rampant, and race relations between minorities and whites is nonexistent.  With the influx of motorcycle biker gangs, it has become worse, as murders, theft, and assaults, and drug and human trafficking have gone up significantly.  
It’s these motorcycle gangs, notably Lucifer’s army, that have truly become the issue.  They control all facets of the government, from it’s administration to even the Police, legitimizing the violent crimes that occur by the gang.  A new Police Chief was brought in to clean up the place, but he needed help from the State Attorney’s Office in order to keep these criminals behind bars.
Although Paula’s supervisor was confident that Paula could get the job done, he was worried about sending such a young aggressive African-American women to these parts.  Not only was Paula black, but she was dropdead gorgeous.  Tight firm ass, supple mouthwatering breasts, and a face that looked like an angel, Paula was walking sex.  Many of the men at her office masturbated, or thought of her when they had sex with their own partners.  For this reason, her supervisor was worried about sending such a fine piece of ass to a haven of inbred thugs.  So as part of the arrangement, he requested the Police Chief provide security around her house, and to keep her address from going public.  It was only with these stipulations that he agreed to sending his most promising attorney to buttfuck, USA.
As Paula continued to drive past the brokendown buildings and the countless harleys, she imagined her first day would go somewhat like the movie “Blazing Saddles” where the old bearded coot yelled the “The Sheriff is a nigger!”  as she laughed to herself.
She came close to her neighborhood, a tree-lined drive behind a  secured gate.  As she came to the security guard kiosk, the elderly guard said, “Welcome, we have been expecting you, as he eyed her up and down, both half-surprised that she was so young and black, but also so very attractive.  Wearing  a blue top that hugged her breasts and short shorts that showed off her mile-long legs, she wasn’t your typical resident.  The guard gave her the keys to her new house and a package full of leasing documents.  She drove up to her two-story townhouse, which was in a relatively nice neighborhood considering the surrounding area consisted of poor inbred white hillbillies.  It was new development so she didn’t have too many neighbors.  The area looked safe and secure, so at the very least she could feel comfort in her home. From what she could see from her car, her neighbors were elderly, but seemed more affluent than the average citizen of Adolphus.  She also noticed a swimming pool next to her house.  
Oh this will be very nice, she thought.  All this privacy and a pool pretty much to myself, time to break out the skimpy bikinis she laughed to herself.

Full story at bottom.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:46:18 AM by itainteasy »

Lust4Mommy
Re: The Town Bike
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 07:01:58 PM »
Wow - you certainly put a lot of work into this by posting all those nice photos :)   I take it the photos represent our hot attorney (soon to be rape victim)?

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1095
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 11:44:08 PM »
Yeeee-haww let's have ourselves a good ol' fuckin' party!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline itainteasy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 4
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 05:46:44 AM »
“Welcome to Adolphus, Kentucky. Population: 3038 smiling citizens.”  Not surprising one of the most racist towns in America was named after Hitler, Paula thought to herself as she drove passed the sign into town.
“Sigh, welcome to paradise Paula,” she said to herself in her jam packed car while she drove past dilapidated abandoned buildings laden with swastikas and derogatory references to minorities.  Along the street were rusty old cars, and motorcycles everywhere.
A freshly minted attorney from Yale Law School, Paula Stanton has always been ambitious, and her desire from childhood was to be a prominent civil rights attorney.  Raised in a single-parent household, her mother worked multiple jobs so Paula and her siblings could go to the private schools with the white kids, and eventually get to the elite ivy league schools.  Her mother also instilled in her children the appreciation of their condition, considering where minorities, specifically African-Americans, were not too long ago.
After entering law school, she became more and more active with the ACLU, NAACP, and a variety of other organizations supporting minority rights.  She graduated with top honors, having a selection of the most well-known law firms begging for her services.  However, Paula declined, putting her money where her mouth is by deciding to take a state attorney position.  Her family and friends questioned her decision, especially as an attorney in Kentucky, where she would be fighting an uphill battle.  But Paula loved challenges, and she definitely wasn’t afraid of facing them.
So she packed her bags and moved out to Kentucky, working at the state attorney’s office for 6 months where she became quickly became admired among her peers for her tireless work ethic and intelligence.  It was this confidence in her abilities that led her supervisor to believe she would be ideal for one of the most troublesome towns in Kentucky: Adolphus, Kentucky.
Adolphus, a small and scenic quaint town, has a violent racial history going back into the 1940’s, where lynching’s were commonplace.  Although lynching’s are now infrequent, segregation is still rampant, and race relations between minorities and whites is nonexistent.  With the influx of motorcycle biker gangs, it has become worse, as murders, theft, and assaults, and drug and human trafficking have gone up significantly.
It’s these motorcycle gangs, notably Lucifer’s army, that have truly become the issue.  They control all facets of the government, from its administration to even the Police, legitimizing the violent crimes that occur by the gang.  A new Police Chief was brought in to clean up the place, but he needed help from the State Attorney’s Office in order to keep these criminals behind bars.
Although Paula’s supervisor was confident that Paula could get the job done, he was worried about sending such a young, aggressive African-American women to these parts.  Not only was Paula black, but she was dropdead gorgeous.  Tight firm ass, supple mouthwatering breasts, and a face that looked like an angel, Paula was walking sex.  Many of the men at her office masturbated, or thought of her when they had sex with their own partners.  For this reason, her supervisor was worried about sending such a fine piece of ass to a haven of inbred thugs.  So as part of the arrangement, he requested the Police Chief provide security around her house, and to keep her address from going public.  It was only with these stipulations that he agreed to send his most promising attorney to buttfuck, USA.
As Paula continued to drive past the broken-down buildings and the countless Harleys, she imagined her first day would go somewhat like the movie “Blazing Saddles” where the old bearded coot yelled the “The Sheriff is a nigger!”  as she laughed to herself.
She came close to her neighborhood, a tree-lined drive behind a secured gate.  As she came to the security guard kiosk, the elderly guard said, “Welcome, we have been expecting you, as he eyed her up and down, both half-surprised that she was so young and black, but also so very attractive.  Wearing a blue top that hugged her breasts and short shorts that showed off her mile-long legs, she wasn’t your typical resident.  The guard gave her keys to her new house and a package full of leasing documents.  She drove up to her two-story townhouse, which was in a relatively nice neighborhood considering the surrounding area consisted of poor inbred white hillbillies.  It was new development so she didn’t have too many neighbors.  The area looked safe and secure, so at the very least she could feel comfort in her home. From what she could see from her car, her neighbors were elderly, but seemed more affluent than the average citizen of Adolphus.  She also noticed a swimming pool next to her house.
Oh this will be very nice, she thought.  All this privacy and a pool pretty much to myself, time to break out the skimpy bikinis she laughed to herself.
The next few days she unpacked and prepared for her first day at work.  Out on the town, she wasn’t surprised with the reception she got from the locals.  The locals would openly gawk, as if she was some alien beauty.  It’s not too often they saw an educated, Yankee looking black woman walking around.  Despite coming from a lower socio-economic class background, Paula had expensive tastes, and it was clear to all those around that she didn’t live like they did.  Prada, Jimmy Choo’s, Hermes, she spared no expense on herself.  Even the other black people noticed her differences.
On top of that, she noticed visible erections from many of the yokels.  Catcalling, inappropriate language, all around…it began to feel that was customary language around here.
Ugh, gross, she thought, am I really still in America? Note to self, don’t wear anything form fitting around these parts, these people are hideous.
The following day she started her job, and as expected, her staff was less than welcoming.  Everyone from the police officers she met along the way to the administrative staff gave her a look, ranging from outright anger and shock, to plain lust.
I guess the word is out on the street, Paula thought to herself smiling.
Her police chief, on the other hand and her personal secretary, were very welcoming, which told Paula they likely were not natives.  The Police Chief was a large imposing gentleman with a booming voice and a cigar constantly attached to his mouth.  Despite his large frame, he seemed very gentle, almost fatherly in his conversation.
“Let me tell you something Paula, you seem like a very bright girl, and I have no doubt this will be just one quick stop before you move higher up the ladder of your profession,” he said.  “I have a feeling we will clean up this town from all the crime and corruption, but as someone who has been in this business for a long time, I was not expecting you to be so….young, as if he meant to say young and gorgeous.
“I just want you to know Paula that your neighborhood is a gated community, but we will also have security making rounds around that area in case.  Your personal information will remain confidential, so you have nothing to worry about.  Most of the civilians here are harmless.  Bigoted, but harmless idiots.  Regardless, be mindful of your surroundings.  Not everyone here is a civilian.  Try to stay away from any bars or places where the biker gangs frequent.  I imagine there won’t be any trouble even if you did, but better to be safe.”
She thanked him for the advice.  She received similar advice from her elderly, grandmotherly secretary, who told her the office needed a woman’s presence to keep the boys in check.  She also said Paula should be weary of her attire, since the small town folks are more conservative.
Her secretary said don’t let the locals scare her away.  “We need you,” she said with half-fright, half optimism.  Paula knew the urgency in her voice, and responded, “Don’t worry, I’m not leaving until my job here is done.”
At this point, in addition to the banjo playing, the country twang, and outward racism, she also became accustomed to the sound of whistling.  Everywhere she went, it seemed like men were whistling at her or would make crude remarks.   No longer upset by this behavior, she took it in stride, knowing that she is now the law here.  If anything, it’s a compliment, she thought to herself.
The next few weeks consisted of the same as she got down to work, organizing her docket, getting an idea of who the players are in the criminal trade, and fast making friends…or more accurately enemies, with the locals, who didn’t appreciate her kind.  Like a rotating door, most of these guys came in and out of the legal system because the Police could never prove their guilt.   Paula wanted to put a stop to that, and with twenty cases pending, she knew she had to get some answers soon.  One name that stood out was Bart Kinshaw, otherwise known as Chainsaw, the leader of Lucifer’s Army, currently serving time at the local prison for drug and human trafficking.  Since the criminal industry seemed business as usual since his imprisonment, Paula figured it was time to go pay Mr. Kinshaw a visit and get some insight into the world outside, and possibly put a stop to this revolving door.
BETTY LOU Kinshaw, otherwise known as Big Momma, yelled out loud at the news blared on the tv at the bar, “Look at that fucking nigger cunt!” The crowd, filled with bikers and biker sluts agreed, nodding and jeering as Paula spoke to the newscaster about her effort to help the police clean up the city.  “This little skinny bitch thinks she can come into our town and talk all her Yankee shit, disrespecting our culture and traditions?” she fumed.  “First Fucking Obama.  Now we got these nigger skanks trying to change our way of life!”
Her eldest son, Chainsaw, was currently serving a five year sentence at the local prison, but he’s soon to be released, returning to a world where business is good.  While he was away, Big Momma ran the show, while her younger son Hurley, the deranged retarded one, managed the troops.  Everyone knew Chainsaw was the brains, but Big Momma ran the show.
Drugs, fraud, extortion, prostitution rings, murders, rapes, you name it, the gang was involved.  And because they brought so much money to the town through their illicit activities, the locals were quiet.  That, and they were too scared to protest anyway.  Roving gangs of bikers riding around imposing their will on the locals, businesses, and government officials was commonplace in Adolphus, and now that her son was locked up, Big Momma was the most feared person in the city.
Half the police force was on Lucifer’s Army’s payroll and they had people deeply embedded within all walks of local government.  No one questioned it, they just knew to keep their mouth shut and if they were lucky, the gang might let them in on the shares. The new police chief, despite all his bluster, was harmless, and Big Momma wasn’t too worried much about him.  This new girl though…she wasn’t so sure.  She could tell the way the men around here looked at her that this one is different.  Although she never cared for blacks, she didn’t hate them the way some of the other locals did.  But she played it up in order to keep them angry.  But this girl, despite being black was confident and smart, and Big Momma just knew she would be trouble. She just knew.  Unlike the previous prosecutors, she won’t be able to pay this one off.  Young, ambitious, and pretty...Big Momma wasn’t going to let this tramp run her out of her own home.
Police Chief’s Office:
“Are you sure you want to talk to this guy?,” the Police Chief said to Paula, worried about her getting too involved too soon.  “This guy is a pathological liar, rapist, murder, and the prison is not a good place for a lady to be. “
“I can handle myself Chief, I just need to ask some questions.  I think Mr. Kinshaw might be able to give me some information that can help us get the evidence to put these guys away.  All I need is an hour with him.”
“I dunno…he’s a liar, and he’s dangerous, but if you insist Paula, I can schedule a visit with the prison.  He’ll be secured and I will also have an officer outside if he is being unruly.”
“Thanks Chief,” Paula said excitedly as her mind began to quickly think of all the questions she was going to ask.
Driving along the outskirts of town towards the prison, Paula couldn’t help but see that the vast majority of citizens subsisted off agriculture as farms went for miles.  Although the directions to the prison were fairly simple, Paula typed the address into her GPS in case she got lost.  This wasn’t a place for a young black woman to get lost.
After driving for about half hour, she came upon a large fenced in prison covering acres and acres of land.
“Here we go Paula,” she said to herself as she parked her car in the mostly empty parking lot near the entrance before walking up to the door.
The first thing she noticed was that all the security guards were either very old, or very young looking.  They were sitting around lazily with seemingly nothing better to do.  Paula guessed they probably didn’t receive visitors so early in the day.  They were talking loudly about sports but when she walked in, they immediately became silent.
“Can we help you ma’am?,” one of the guards asked.
“I’m Paula Stanton, District Attorney.  I’m sure the Chief of Police has already informed you that I’m here to see a prisoner at your facility.”
“Oh yes ma’am,” he eyed her up and down, as the locals tended to do.
“We’ll first need to do a security check and pat down,” as he eyed her greedily.
“That’s fine, but do you have a female security guard?”
“No, we’re…” as he was interrupted by a large butch-looking female guard.
“Right this way ma’am,” as all the male guards looked at her disappointed, knowing she was going to be feeling up on this fine piece of ass.
The female guard took her to a small room adjacent to the offices that also served as a pseudo-interrogation room.  What Paula wasn’t aware of was that what was happening in the office could be seen outside by other guards.
“Ma’am, I’m going to need you to raise your arms to the side and slightly open your legs,” the butch guard said.
Paula did what she was told.  The female guard started from her ankles, feeling all the way up her calves, then to her thighs, which were covered by her business skirt.  However, rather than feel from the outside, the guard kept one hand between her legs, lingering as she felt Paula’s inner thigh, slowly rubbing her way up to her panty.
“This is a bit much, don’t you think?” Paula said, gasping at the invasion of her private areas.
“Ma’am, this is protocol, everyone gets this, and since you are seeing one of the most dangerous prisoners in our facility, we have to be extra careful.  Which is why I’m going to have to ask you to remove your suit jacket.”
Paula reluctantly did as she was told, not knowing she was about to give a show to all the guards outside.
Once she removed her business jacket, and put it on the table, the female guard felt up her chest, her flat stomach, and her back through the blouse.
Nice firm breasts, the guard thought.  Let see what else this kitty is hiding.   
Paula didn’t notice the female guard give a wink to the one-way mirror, before she was requested again to take off her blouse, and remove her skirt.
Paula was shocked that she would be asked this, stepping back.
 “Ma’am I can see you’re uneasy, but this must be done if you wish to see the prisoner.”
Paula reluctantly unzipped the back of her skirt and eased it down, unable to hear the guards outside hooting.  Her pink panties exposed her beautiful ass being suffocated by the panties.  She began to unbutton her blouse, while the large female guard looked down upon her lustily.
She slowly removed her blouse and put it on the table.  She was standing there stiff and somewhat frightened with her back to the mirror, her ass jutting out, unable to hear the crude comments being made outside.
“Got damn, look at that ass!”  One of the guards yelled outside, unable to control themselves.  “Fuck man, I want to tear that up!”
Paula stayed still as inside the female guard felt up her luscious breasts through her bra, cupping them aggressively, and went down again to her panties, patting her tan butt cheeks ever so slightly that they jiggled, which caused the men to go crazy.
“Chief, can we pleeease, arrest her! I want to lick that ass!”
“Ok ma’am, you’re fine.“ Paula was somewhat traumatized, but she was a tough girl, so she quickly got it together.
Stupid dyke, Paula thought, knowing that this guard was just trying to cop a feel.  I’ll keep her name in mind when I speak to the Chief later.
She was escorted by the female guard to the interrogation room and sat on the hardened chair, awaiting the prisoner.  “The prisoner is on his way ma’am,” as she walked out the door.  Paula could hear snickering from outside as the door closed.
Within a few seconds, she heard the sound of chains being moved across the ground and a large, imposing figure showed his pockmarked face.  A smile and a sneer soon developed on the man’s face.
“Well, well, looks like we got fresh bait!” he smirked under his breath.
“Sit down Chainsaw, and shut the fuck up!” the barely graduated from high school guard responded, smiling gleefully at Paula, as if trying to impress her.
Chainsaw looked to be in his late thirties.  Even through his orange prison garb, she could tell he was strong.  He was built like a bull: wide and powerfully muscular through the chest with a trim waist, and slim hips, like a linebacker.  His muscles strained against the seat of his pants. His face was lean and mean, his eyes mischievously blue, his jaw line strong and masculine, a receding hairline, with a seemingly perpetual smirk.  Paula also unintentionally noticed that other things seemed too big for the confines of his prison uniform, as his member swung like a pendelum from side to side.  Obviously, he’s not wearing anything underneath those pants, as Paula became flush with embarrassment and hidden lust.  She had to keep reminding herself to keep her composure, that he was a dangerous murderer, not a date.
“I’ll be right outside if you need me,” the young pipsqueak prison guard said, still trying to impress as he walked out.
“Mr. Kinshaw, nice of you to join me,” she remarked, trying to take control.  “So let’s cut to the case, have you ever killed anyone?”
“Have you?” he responded smiling.

“Cute.  Playing games doesn’t help your cause, Mr. Kinshaw.  Answering questions does.  You have a fairly extensive rapsheet, but I can help you, if you help me.”

“Oh baby, I know you can help me,” he responded as he licked his lips.
 Paula ignored him.  “So Lucifer’s army, I know you are one of the top guys, tell me more about this organization, what they are involved in, who is running the show..”
“Yeah, I am one of the top guys, I love being on top,” he laughed.  I’ve destroyed many pussies while being on top, maybe you want to be under me too,” as he used his handcuffed hands to loosen his drawstrings. 
That’s when she noticed his large cock as it lay against his right hip, bulging underneath his pocket.  It looked huge as he pulled it out of his pants, easily nine inches, turgid, veiny, and thick, with a fat head growing a deep scarlet with the increased blood flow.
Paula couldn’t maintain her composure anymore, her follow-up question sounding less sincere and more fascinated, as her eyes were trained on his fat dick.
“Wha..wha…are you doing…answer my question!” she stammered, realizing to herself that she was getting turned on. Scared, but turned on.
“Look at this little slut…you want me to split you in two you uppity little bitch?” he laughed.  “Don’t worry bitch, just let me loose, and I’ll fuck you till you can’t walk.”
“OK, interview over,” Paula yelled in disgust.  “You are worthless!”
With that, Paula shouted for the guard, and Chainsaw coyly put away his dick before the guard came in.
“I’m done with this animal,” she responded, leaving the room in a huff.
“Remember what I said Paula,” he responded, “we can make your life a lot easier here!”
Paula went back to her office, trying to clear her head of the comments made by Chainsaw, and her bodies response to it.  She spent the rest of the day lost in her work.  And after a long day at the office trying to put together a strong case to prosecute the multiple gang members, mentally and physically exhausted, she decided to go home.  Driving home, she could see what sort of devastation the biker gang had done to the city.  The only ones out were hookers, bikers, and the homeless.  Ugh…I would hate for my car to break down around this lot, she thought with dread.
Later that night, she slipped into a tight purple tank and panties.  Knowing that her neighborhood was full of old wealthy white people, she didn’t bother with the blinds since it was probably well past their bed time.  Little did she know that she was putting on quite a show for one of her elderly neighbors, while his wife slept soundly asleep in an adjacent bedroom.  Armed with a pair of binoculars, the man stared at Paula’s window, as she quickly disrobed from her power suit, showing only her tight round caramel rump and the side of her luscious breasts before slipping on a pair of purple cotton panties.
While she left a small night light on, enough for the man to see her, she began to read the news on her tablet.  The elderly neighbor sat in the dark, but she was unable to see him playing with himself.  He continued to play with himself until she decided she was too tired to ready anymore, and turned off the light.  She lay without covers, her smooth body silhouetted on the bed from the full moon above it.
Paula tried to sleep, but all she could think of was Chainsaw’s dirty words and huge cock.  She was warned about how these animals operate, but actually witnessing it was a different story.  The things he said he would do to her, and then showing the outline and tip of his giant snake was starting to get her very hot.
Again?!!!  Come on Paula, stop being so pathetic, she said to herself, embarrassed that she would find that cretin enough to stimulate her after already making her feel dirty earlier today.  He’s a racist brute who has done untold horrors to so many people, she tried to tell herself
But I haven’t had sex in a while, and then she thought further about that giant beautiful cock.
She thought about how funny it would have been to walk into that prison cell as Chainsaw sat there shackled to his chair, unable to harm her, but allowing her to do what she wanted.
I could come in wearing high heels, my skirt barely against my ass and nipples pricking through my blouse.  I would straddle him and rub my butt all over his cock and let him taste my breast as his pole hardened below me. Then, I would kneel before him, unzip his pants, grasp his stiff veiny cock in my small hands, lick the precum then envelope his swollen purple head with my hot wet lips and let him slide down the length of my warm tongue. He could then sit back and watch my head bob up and down in his lap while he felt the pleasurable skill of my mouth on his rigid cock.
That’s when Paula noticed her panties were wet.  Oh my, she thought to herself.  Am I really getting off on this?
Only her body continued to disobey her, and her fingers began to slowly make their way down to her clit. With her legs bent at the knees, spread wide, her hand between her legs, touching, caressing, penetrating, she began to moan.
She then began to imagine what would happen if she had let him loose from his shackles.
Oh, he could easily pick me up and throw me on the interrogation table, she thought.  I would yell out to the guard, but only half-heartedly, knowing I wanted him to pound my pussy hard. Chainsaw would grab the ends of my skirt and yanked them up my hips, exposing my panties, only to easily tear them off with his teeth, before spreading my legs wide and eating me out like it was his last meal.
I want him to part my sopping wet pussy lips, fuck me with his tongue and giant thick fingers until I am begging for his cock, she thought.  Only then would he give me the satisfaction of a good hard fuck.  First missionary, then flipping me over as he slapped my ass and yanked my hair while I watched the other prisoners cheer him on.   
During this entire dream sequence, Paula’s nipples would harden, and grow, almost bursting forth from her tank top when her finger reached between her legs. Her hand would caress her smooth, shaved mound, her finger slowly drifting down. She felt herself growing wetter and wetter, her finger now slowly rubbing her hard clit. Her ass squirmed against the bed while her finger slowly increased in speed. She squeezed her breasts with her other hand, tugging and pulling at her erect nipples.
Her finger rubbed over her clit, and deep into her slippery narrow tunnel, in and out, faster, faster. Her hips beginning to thrust upward against her hand, but it wasn't her hand she was fucking, in her mind it was Chainsaw.  Her body bucks and jerks as her orgasm peaks, her fingers sucked into her pussy, her clit pinched between two manicured nails, as water is sent cascading up and over the edge in a mini tidal wave.
Paula was moaning loudly now, sweat and cum dripping down her stomach and legs, trickling its way alongside her hips and landing on the already damp sheets.  After her orgasm had passed, Paula lay in her bed trying to catch her breath, her body bathed in sweat.
From his vantage point, her neighbor saw it all.  Ejaculating at least five times, a new record for him, he sat there in a pond of sweat and cum, watching this beautiful Nubian princess fuck herself silly.  The light from the moon illuminated her glistening body as he watched her reveal her naked breasts, but also that beautiful pussy.
The next few nights he fucked his wife with such ferocity that she thought he would break the bed.  Only she didn’t know the whole time, he was thinking of his beautiful neighbor, Paula. In his mind, it was Paula’s ass getting reamed out, and it was Paula screaming for mercy.  Only his momentary bliss would always end in disappointment seeing his wife’s flabby white ass in front of him, rather than the exotic beauty of Paula.
Paula spent the next few weeks slowly breaking down the gang, as arrest warrant after arrest warrant was issued and multiple minions were brought in for interrogation and jailed on petty misdemeanors and felony’s.  Occasionally her work would lead to the arrest of mid-level leaders within the gang, but nothing significant.  No matter how much she tried, she couldn’t break their code of silence.  All she received in return were sneers and threats of sexual violence.
But her work was not going unnoticed.  Big Momma watched from afar.  She knew from her conversation with her son in prison, that this little pussycat was not going away so easily so she began having her gang threaten her, vandalizing her car, leaving threatening signs on her windshield, but nothing changed this girl’s determination.  If anything, it made the girl more tenacious, as more and more of the gang began to be moved for longer stints in prison.
Paula knew she was succeeding, the threats were becoming more and more frequent, and members of the gang were being arrested daily.  It was only a matter of time before she gets what she wanted, the heads of Lucifer’s Army in jail.  The Chief placed additional security around her, but the threats were innocuous to her and she did not fear them.
Her confidence all came to a halt during the trial of Gerald Thomas, or as he is affectionately known by his colleagues in Lucifer’s Army, Pigsy, for his pig-like nose.  Through multiple interrogations, Paula was able to break Pigsy.  He wasn’t the smartest light bulb and Paula ran circles around him until he started to let things slip, about the inner workings of the gang, and who the high lieutenants were.  It was during one of these long conversations that she became aware of the true leader of the gang, Ms. Rosalie Mansfield, otherwise known as Big Momma.  The way Pigsy described her, she was the leader of a multi-million dollar organized crime unit with a huge crime network beyond the city, linked to multiple murders, cocaine shipments, and prostitution rings, among others.  This was her breakthrough.
But Big Momma had an ace of her sleeve.  Although Paula’s home was unknown to all cops, save for the Chief, Big Momma did have informants in all parts of the city.  And it wouldn’t take long before Paula’s whereabouts became exposed.  As she expected, a week after Paula discovered Big Momma, Big Momma received information as to Paula’s home when one of her lieutenants came in and told her the news.
“Big Momma, we know where the bitch is hiding.  She’s way out in Goodacre, where all those old ass geezers live,” he said.
“A retirement community.  Now that’s a good hiding spot, who knew that dumb fuck would pick such a good spot,” she responded in reference to the Chief.  “Do you know for sure?”
“Yeah, some old codger told one of our guys about some young black girl he wants to fuck in his neighborhood at a bar and so we went over to the neighborhood, roughed up their security guard and he told us what we wanted to know.  She’s living there all right.  It’s a quiet neighborhood full of mostly townhouses.   He also said there aren’t any guards near her house, only frequent patrols.  We can take care of that.  So what should we do boss?”
“Let’s go make an example of this bitch, bring Hurley and the crew, we’ll take care of her this afternoon.”
“You think we should do it during the day?” he replied.
“Ya, we need to set an example of her, we need people to see this shit go down.  Bitch thinks she is the law.  We are the law!”
Later that day…
“Paula, I’m going to go home, do you need anything before I leave?”  her Secretary asked.
“No, I should be fine. Thank you, have a good night.” Paula responded.
“You too honey, drive safe and be careful!” her Secretary said.
“Will do,” she smiled at her grandmotherly Secretary.
Paula looked outside at the warm summer sky.  Maybe I should go home and take a dip in the pool, she thought to herself. I will just take my work home with me.
After picking up some key evidence to break open the case, she got into her car and drove to her remote townhouse.  I’m guessing all the neighbors will be out golfing or even taking an afternoon nap.  Perfect time to go swimming she thought, thinking about all the times she sunbathed around the pool only to have her elderly male neighbors openly gawk at her with visible erections and their wives turning red with anger, thinking that she was flaunting her perfect body in her skimpy bikini.
Ugh, no need for that drama, she said out loud to herself.  When she got home, she quickly removed her power business suit, her black bra and panties, and grabbed her yellow bikini.  It was the one that clung to her body somewhat obscenely some would say.  But it also happened to be the most comfortable for Paula as she slid into the barely visible thong, with barely adjustable hip strings.
Paula wrapped a towel around her torso, grabbed her iPad, and walked out onto the pool deck.  Empty, she observed.  It seems everyone is out on a beautiful afternoon.  Perfect.
She dipped her toe in the pool…nice and warm.  Paula dropped her towel and iPad on a deck chair and jumped in headfirst..  After about 20 minutes of swimming and relieving some energy, she walked up the steps of the pool to her chair, dried off a bit, and lathered on some lotion.  Her body was still glistening with drops of water.  She laid down on the chair to begin reading her iPad.  It didn’t take long before she began to doze off as her iPad rested on her bare belly.
She awoke to a clatter of chairs and snickering.  She could hear rock music playing in the distance and wondered who had turned it on.  She looked to her right and realized that she was not alone.  She saw eight large men, a few she recognized from mugshots, and a huge woman behind them sitting on a chair.  The men looked rough, with tattoos and leather jackets, scars on their faces, and wearing bandanas.  Paula could even see from here that they were large.  But it was the woman, she looked very familiar.  Something distinctive.  She was obviously the leader as the men were watching her to see what they should do next.  She was no normal woman either.  Very powerful looking, and at least six foot tall from Paula’s estimation, easily dwarfing the delicate beauty.
They were drinking beers and smiling at her in lust. 
"Who the fuck are you and what are doing here?" She bellowed as she rose from her chair. Then she froze in panic when she remembered she was wearing her skimpy bikini.  She looked down at herself only to discover that she left little to the imagination, and given the look of these men and woman, they weren’t here to be nice.
“That’s no way to talk to your guests little girl,” one biker said.  “Maybe we should teach her some manners,” another one mentioned.
"This is a private neighborhood, I will call the cops!”  Paula sternly exclaimed.
“Honey, there’s no cops here to help you, do you know who we are?” the lady said smiling.
And that’s when it hit her.  “Bi..Big Momma?” she stuttered.
“And I thought you were a smart one,” Big Momma responded as she laughed with her biker thugs.
“She looks reeeal smart,” said one thug as he licked his lips.  Paula tried to find her towel, only to see one of the bikers holding it like a carrot for a horse.  “Looking for this you slut?  You won’t be needing this anymore, those puppies shouldn’t be hiding!” he laughed.
“And these are my boys, I’m sure you will do a great job of introducing yourself to them.” Big Momma said menacingly.
“What do you want?  I’m warning you, if you don’t leave, there’s a guard who comes by here frequently,” Paula cried.
“Oh you mean the guard who is now on my payroll? Ya, he’s not going to bother.  It’s just you and us honey…oh, and your neighbors if they want to watch and join in,” she snickered.
“I’m a district attorney, I will have you all thrown in jail!” she shrieked.
They all began to laugh hysterically.  “Bitch, this ain’t the time for jokes, we’re going to fuck the black out of you!”
"Get out of here before I call the cops!" Paula shouted.
"Not before we get what we came for,” a thug said, jumping to his feet to come face to face with the near naked ebony princess.
Paula quickly kicked out, using her self-defense skills hitting the man in his nutsack, causing him to keel over.  The rest of them began to laugh as he shrieked in pain, “You bitch, ugh, my nuts!”
Paula turned to flee but was blocked off by the other men, surrounded on all sides.  And then Big Momma came quickly and grabbed her by her hair as she turned the other way, yanking her towards her before slapping her with a closed fist knocking her to the ground.
Paula got up trying to swing at her but her punches were easily avoided by the large woman.  She was yanked up and slapped again, her breasts and ass cheeks jiggling in different directions while Big Momma held her upright.  She was groggy, yet kept trying to fight against her, but Big Momma by herself was strong enough to easily overpower her.  Her hands easily grasped Paula’s arms, knocking her around, before eventually picking her up and easily tossing her back onto the chair. 
“And that’s how you take care of business boys!” she laughed, watching the beaten woman lying on the chair.
Paula began shouting for help.  "Shout all you want, bitch," the old woman told her. "You know that no one here can help you.  Don’t worry, from what we’ve heard, you aren’t exactly liked by some of your neighbors!”
Before Paula could react, two men got down and held her arms while another stood and began undressing. When he dropped his pants she saw his 8-inch cock standing at attention.
"Please, stop. Don't do this to me!" She begged.
Her bikini top was ripped off by the men as they groped her beautiful mounds.  The naked man in front of her began to rub her pussy lips through her thong bikini.
“mmm, she looks tight,”  With one fell swoop, he ripped it to the side, exposing her shaven clit.
Then his mouth dropped to her breast and began sucking her nipple she began crying out for help.
The man got on the deck between her legs and pressed his large cock against her tight pussy. He began pressing into her dry hole.  “Noooo,” she screamed to no avail as the cock, slowly made its way deeper with short strokes around her pussy lips.
“There we go,” the man said as he seemed happy with his work.  That’s when Paula realized her pussy was lubricating at the entrance for him, as he rubbed his large cock back and forth on her trembling lips.  Paula blushed as she felt her pussy growing wet for her attacker. Then without further warning, he thrust all the way inside her. Paula wailed in rage and agony as this punk began fucking her, her voice echoing across the pool and courtyard, scaring away birds and potentially alerting her neighbors. She could not believe that he was taking her against her will like this. Paula was no stranger to wanton sex. But never had she been used or abused. She had always been the one in command. Now here she was getting raped before a group of strangers.
“Heelllllp…..stop…please, no….help….noo…noo….you’re going to kill me, stop,” as she struggled, her breasts jiggling as she went back and forth on the deck, corresponding to the movement of the man’s cock.  Paula kept yelling for help, but no one responded.
“Hey bitch, ain’t no one gonna help you here,” one of the men holding her down laughed.
The man continued to ram her cunt with pleasure, thrusting his cock into her smooth cunt waiting to fill her with his cum. Paula quit struggling after awhile, her arms held in place, and her long sinewy legs opened wide by the beast slamming her on the deck chair….that is at least until she heard the man shout out that he was about to cum. Then she renewed her efforts in order to get him out of her before his seed entered her belly. Paula had never let a man cum in her without a condom. But this time she had no choice in the matter. The thug thrust faster and deeper into her cunt. He moved his hands from her feet and moved it a tight grip on her hips, watching her body bounce back and forth through the pounding.  Then without warning, he groaned with delight as his semen began splattering her insides.
“Holy shit, ooh, shit, oh this bitch is nice, oh shit, so fucking tight,” he said as fluid continued to fill her.
He continued his thrust until completely satisfied that her twat had milked him dry, while the men around her laughed and high fived the thug who just filled her twat with unwanted jizz.
When the thug got off of her Paula tried to renew her struggle, but was quickly grabbed by more of the men. She discovered that now all the men had their dicks out.  Some watching while playing with their dicks, others groping her trying to get at her inner parts. In the background, she could see Big Momma watching the destruction, smoking a cigarette.  Paula was flipped over and thrust over the deck chair, her glistening buttcheeks slightly raised, looking like two oily fruits.  She tried to scramble on all fours, but was held still while a second man came from behind and started toying with her pussy with what appeared to be his hairy cock.  He then began to slap her gorgeous ass.
Whack.  Whack…it continued as they all seemed to enjoy her ass cheeks clap for them.  Paula was in pain, her skin tone turning darker from the repeated slapping.
A finger was placed in her pussy from the guy from behind as he licked her ass cheeks.
“Damn, she smells good…like pussy juice and cum,” he bellowed in laughter.
When she tried to scream someone got in front of her and shoved a sweaty cock into her open mouth. Paula tried to pull her head away but his hands grabbed both sides and held her tight as he began fucking her pretty face. Her attackers showed no mercy as one rammed his cock into her throat.
Paula groaned and gulped on the dick in her mouth, as the next massive member parted her soft buttcheeks. Her breathing quickened as she felt the member burying itself deeper and deeper inside her. 
Then they began fucking her in unison, one ramming her cunt from behind, the other her mouth.
All you could hear now was the bikers’ laughter, the slapping of skin between the three of them, and the sounds of Paula’s gagging.
“ugh, ugh, ugh…” while she felt the large dick in her pussy swell beforeshooting his load into her and filling her pussy with cum for the second time in ten minutes.

He pulled out and Paula felt a third man take his place. As he started fucking her from behind, she felt the cock in her face began swelling a little more. Then she felt his sticky load shoot into her mouth. The salty taste made her want to gag as more and more flooded her mouth. She was forced to swallow the hot load but some of it managed to spill out over her lips.
“Bitch has a small mouth…need to open it more along with her pussy,” the one in front said in disappointment, as his cum clung to her chin and down her lips.
Paula was grabbed and quickly lifted off the deck chair by several of the men. She was then laid on her back on a deck table. Her head hung over one end and her gorgeous rump hung off the other. Someone grabbed her legs and raised them out like a V, before shoving their cock into her pussy unceremoniously. Her head was forced back down and another man got over her face. He forced Paula to lick his sweaty balls while yanking on her hair.  He then shoved his large cock into her mouth, watching her throat expand and contract as it moved in and out.
While she was once again being fucked from both ends she felt lips and a tongue surround her hardened nipples and begin licking and sucking them. Someone's finger was also playing with her hardened clit. Much to her surprise and horror, Paula could feel her body starting to respond to all the stimulation. It had been a couple months since her last sexual encounter, and she had been growing pretty horny with every passing day. Now her body was aching for release but she did not want to allow herself to climax with his twisted bunch of animals that were ravaging her. As she tried resisting she felt the man in her mouth begin to spew his cum into her. She tried to hold it without swallowing but he pinched her nose, blocking her breathing until she reluctantly swallowed. The semen went down her throat like a stream. Only then did he allow her to breathe again.
As he pulled out another man took his place in her mouth. As she began sucking him, the cock in her pussy unloaded its contents and was quickly replaced by another. Paula gasped as this one entered her. She guessed that he was at least ten inches by the way he filled her. He began ramming her insides, striking hard against her cervix with every stroke. In all the madness Paula began to lose it. She could feel her climax coming on. She tried to resist, but all of this stimulation was just too much for her. She fought back with all her effort, but then the cock in her mouth erupted in a gooey mess, coating her throat once more.
As she focused on swallowing she mentally dropped her guard and her pussy exploded with rapture. "Yesssss!" She cried out as the cock in her mouth withdrew. She immediately wished she could have the word back as she saw the men grinning from her shouts of pleasure. But she could not hold back now. Paula’s cunt was spamsing with delight as the massive cock inside her brought her to orgasm.
The man in her cunt brought her back to reality as he slammed harder and deeper than before. With a shout he blasted her insides with his seed. Paula feared that he would permanently damage her pussy with his violent thrusts.
He pulled out of her and both holes were filled again by two more men. Paula could not fight the urge to climax again as these two men invaded her. She orgasmed once more before they both spilled their semen into her. Then two more men took her. Her mind was racing with mixed emotions. She wanted to escape her attack. But her body was now in the throes of a third orgasm. She swallowed the cum of one man but the other continued fucking her. She caught herself shouting out her forced pleasure again as his cock brought her to a fourth climax before finally spilling into her.
They had been at it for what seemed like hours, her aching pussy gradually pounded raw by these thugs, these animals that she swore to put away, who just abused and violated her in every way. She had lost control of her senses long ago - the endless wave of orgasms assaulting her body quickly took their toll. Her slim body was covered in a depraved mixture of cum and sweat, some her own, but most the ogres that ragdolled her. All these men had dumped loads in her, and she knew she was definitely pregnant.  Her mind and body were broken.

She closed her eyes as another thick dick stuffed her pussy and rough hands held her down, rendering her helpless to be anything except a fuck-toy. She moaned weakly, but they fell on deaf ears, her protests meek.

"Please, leave me alone." She whispered.
“We ain’t done yet, right Big Momma?” the man laughed, as the large woman watched the men ravage and pound the defenseless young beauty.
Paula quickly learned that her ordeal was not yet over. She was grabbed and dragged to the deck chair once more. There she was held down as the man took position behind her.  He put his mouth to her asshole and kissed it, and then he thrust his cock into her cum-filled, soaking hole. He slowly slid in and out of her, stimulating her once more.
“Unhhh, noo….” She cried halfheartedly.
He then pulled out and pressed his cock against her tight anal ring.
"No, please don't." Paula cried out, realizing she was about to be ass raped. This was an area that Paula had never explored. The thought of being fucked in the ass both repulsed and frightened Paula. Now she was about to experience it firsthand. The man pressed on, breaking through her anal ring and sliding inside her chute until he had achieved full entry. Paula cried out in pain as he pushed in, as if she felt he would split her. Then her cries were intensified as he began forcefully fucking her upturned ass, watching her cheeks jiggle, the slap of his wet sweaty thighs in the hot summer sun against her wet ass cheeks.
Paula held tight to the chair as the man took her anal cherry. She could feel her ass stretching to accommodate him. And soon the pain was diminishing. The thug took great pleasure in busting her ass open. He fucked her with long, deep strokes for several minutes before quickening his pace as he felt his balls tighten. Then he launched his hot cum into her ass.
The man pulled out with enough force to jerk Paula backwards. She was quickly grabbed and lifted in the air like a small child.  She was dropped onto to another man like a sack of potatoes as he took her place on the deck chair.  Forced to straddle the man, she screamed at the immediate intrusion.
“Noooooo,” she welped, now skewered on a huge dirty cock.
She sat on his cock and felt someone else getting behind her. Her cries began again as she felt another cock pressing into her ass. But she was silenced as a third man stood beside her, grabbing her head and forcing her to suck his cock. Now Paula was being taken by three men at once. She felt the two cocks inside her rubbing together on either side of the thin flesh separating them. She thought she would be torn apart as the two men pistoned themselves inside her. Throughout it all she was forced to continue sucking on the cock in her mouth. The man in her ass came first, but did not pull out of her until the one in her pussy climaxed. Then both remain in position until she sucked and swallowed the cum from the cock in her mouth.
As soon as she was finished three more men grabbed her and the scene was repeated once more. Paula found herself impaled by three more cocks. But this time her body was responding again. She was greedily sucking the cock in her mouth while rising and falling of her own accord with the cocks in her ass and pussy. Soon Paula was having another orgasm. The pain in her ass was replaced by pleasure throughout her body as they continued to fill her with their seed.
What Paula didn’t realize was that many of her elderly neighbors, many of whom lusted after her and others who hated her vehemently , were watching her pummeling at the hands of the biker gang.  They could see this young nymph being pounded by these large muscular bikers, their dicks laying waste to her pristine body.  And yet, none of them wanted to help.  The men enjoyed the view as they watched their beloved Paula get filled to the brink, while the elderly women smiled that the object of their husband’s lust has been beaten and impregnated.  The women did not have sympathy for this wrench, with her perfect body.  If anything, they welcomed it, and watching her get violated every which way satisfied their wishes. 
The men continued to pound her ass, pussy , and mouth, and then sprayed their jizz all over her body, covering her face, and back and tits. Her black glistening skin covered in a layer of the goo.
“Looks like the prosecution rests!”  one said, as they others laughed at his terrible joke.
“Ok boys, I think this little peach got her lesson.  Anyone want to see our new puppet?” and with that she picked up and cradled Paula in her arms, before sticking a large index finger in her pussy.  Paula was slumped over as she sat on Big Momma’s strong arm as her pussy was filled with the large index finger.  Her hair was yanked to the side as Big Momma held her up for everyone to see.
“You see this?!  This is what happens when you disobey us.  This is what happens when you think the law will protect you!  We are the law!” Big Momma yelled as Paula’s neighbors looked on, many smiling, some cheering, and others nodding with fear and excitement.
“Who do you belong to now whore?”
“I belong to Lucifer’s Army,” the cum dripping and broken Paula replied, defeated, and held up by the large finder in her pussy like a puppet.

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »
Excellent. More?

Offline darkmoon

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 11:19:47 PM »
This is by far my favorite story on this site. Would love more <3

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 07:37:58 AM »
This is by far my favorite story on this site. Would love more <3

I really really do love this story and very much agree with Darkmoon !!!

Please give us some more ....  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !