Author Topic: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (MF, Mf-teen, implied rape, bond)  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (MF, Mf-teen, implied rape, bond)
« on: March 24, 2020, 06:08:16 AM »
Yep, another story with the title of a song as its title. Unlike "I Drove All Night" over on KB, this one at least has some connection to its source song. Elton John's seminal ballad talks about the metaphorical rape of the narrator, being used as a nosegay by their lover, and wanting to return to something simpler and more familiar. This...well, the rape is literal, if implied by the story.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out the proper place to put it. I have no doubt a mod will read this and locate it to a better subforum; thank you if that is you.

I am really uncertain about giving a disclaimer here; it reveals a little too much of the plot. But I must give it. So here goes:
There is a lot to warn about here, so bear with me. Of course there is rape, that has been made clear already, including the rape of an underage teen. The rape is implied, but it is nonetheless there. The author does not condone sexual assault in real life, especially that of a minor; there are real-life consequences for such an act.

This tale is fictitious, and has no relation to any real-life events. Any similarities are completely coincidental.

Also, as an additional trigger warning, there is suicide at the end of the story. If you feel like you need to discuss such feelings, please prioritise that above reading this story; contact your local Suicide Prevention Line, or talk to a mental health care professional. If feelings of suicide are really strong, please go to your local hospital.

Bernard Calvin had had a good thing. Four lovely young pets, down at which he was looking at that time, all locked in their cages, all his to use as he wished.

Christine Dymocks, she was the first. A store clerk, so bored with her life. He whisked her away to a different life, a better life. The first time he made love to her, she cried. Happy tears. She was happy to have had her life changed by him, to be lifted from the doldrums of her old, monotonous life.

Annie Green was next. She was the youngest of them all, both in actual age and the age when he found her, took her away to a better life. She was in her school uniform at the time she came with him, and like a caring lover he had kept it pristine. Its modesty was oxymoronic, hiding more to show more. He liked that.

Eun-Ji Gim. He had never had an Asian girl before. He never wondered why before he saw her. He was glad after she came with him. There was something exotic about her, even if she was born in the US. A natural submissiveness to her. She seemed more willing to try new things, probably because of that submissiveness.

Then there was Claire. Claire Abbott. A light brown-skinned girl. She had a good life before now. She was an executive, one of the youngest in her company. It took some convincing to get her to leave it behind, to switch to a life more free and carefree. But she came, and she was glad she did.

Before he came in to their room, he had opened the front door. The room door was still open behind him. He lifted the latches on the cage doors, and opened them, before walking out of the room. The four women were unusually tentative about stepping out, but eventually made their ways out. He was over at the stereo, pulling out a 7-inch record and placing it on the turntable. "I'm giving you a chance to leave." He gently guided the needle onto the start of the track, and the piano started playing through the speakers. "Please leave." He then walked over to the middle of the room and sat down, crossing his legs.

They were unwilling to leave at first. Claire was the first to try, and realised he was being serious. They ran for the door.

They were gone. He love them so, and they loved him. But they needed to leave. They needed to leave this life behind.

He reached over to the table next to him, and opened the drawer in it. The pistol was pulled from its interior. He considered it for a few minutes.

The girls were free. They were away from the cages, away from his lovemaking, his fetishes and compulsions, him. They didn't have to look back.

Then the shot rang out.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 06:50:05 PM by Army of One »
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

SheerHose33
Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (MF, Mf-teen, implied rape, bond)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 04:25:11 PM »
Intriguing start Army, I would have noticed this sooner if it was in a category
Love Music so this is a great idea
Keep this going please and you have a terrific way with words
Merit xx

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 06:51:00 PM »
The title hooked me and the beginning locked me into reading it. Are we looking at a redemption story or a deeper hook of the four ladies. Can't wait to read more of these events! Merit from me!

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 04:17:24 AM »
Thank you both. Now, to answer your questions/respond to your comments:

Firstly, this was only ever intended to be a one-post story. The shot was the end of the story. The warnings kind of give away a fair chunk of the plot, hence why I was hesitant to include. But, alas, we must, so it was.

I would have noticed this sooner if it was in a category
Its lack of categorisation was not intended; I just really didn't know where to put it.

Are we looking at a redemption story or a deeper hook of the four ladies.
It was intended to act as a sort of dawning realisation for our protagonist (if you could call him that). The story, while told in third person, is from his point of view, using his perception of events and reality. Hence why the narration is unreliable for most of it (or at least is supposed to be): he truly believes he is trying to save them, give them a better life, but during the course of the story, he realises he hasn't done anything of the sort, and has just taken the good things away. I may not have done a good job in that respect.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 06:51:09 PM by Army of One »
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

scary neighbor
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 09:06:37 AM »
Together with your explanations, the story appears in a whole new light. We know the rest of the story and it really doesn't need to be told here. Great dramaturgy and a great moment!

Offline archite666
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 03:27:43 PM »
This looks good. I think the theme of flavor is perfect. I can't wait to see more.