Author Topic: Adventures at The Firebox Club ~ 1  (Read 1593 times)

Offline suziC

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • Change of pace.
Adventures at The Firebox Club ~ 1
« on: September 16, 2014, 11:16:23 AM »
         WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

---------

This is a one piece follow up to Lover Scorned.

Adventures at the Firebox Club ~ 1

By SuziC

Amanda had been at the Firebox club for two months and if it hadn’t been for Joe’s friendship she would have tried harder to escape. She knew all doors to the outside world needed keys except the ones into the courtyard.
She was allowed to sit outside in the sun every third day. It didn’t seem to matter to Toby who took her out if the sun was actually shining. He cuffed her to a metal chair and left her. It had been raining one day and she was soaked and shivering when he came back for her an hour later.

She had serviced dozens of men already in her time at the club including her ex-husband.
Somehow his visits were the worst, he was the most brutal and took great pleasure in pointing out the tattoo on her pussy that declared in black old English lettering that she was his fuck toy.

This night she had been sleeping in her luxurious bedroom when Toby came in abruptly and dragged her from her bed in the middle of the night.
He stripped her of the nightdress she had been allowed. She knew as soon as she left the room she would have to be naked like always and lifted her arms to make it easier.
Toby nearly never spoke to her so she didn’t bother asking what was going on. Normally she would spend the evening waiting to be called but she’d never been woken up from a deep sleep.
When she did speak to Toby it was to complain that the metal cuffs were too tight.

‘I don’t fucking care.’
‘Well you will if the Boss see’s my hands going purple.’
‘He’s the one that asked for you bitch so shut up.’
I blanched, the Boss had never asked for me before and my legs began to get rubbery as we headed to the big metal door down to the basement.
I wasn’t sure I would make it down without stumbling I hated it downstairs much more than upstairs. Downstairs always meant pain and humiliation rather than upstairs where it was mainly just sex.

‘Hello my dear. We have a special guest tonight.’
The Boss was waiting at the bottom with a tall slim man. He was dressed in an expensive looking white shirt and black jeans. His hair was short and grey at the sides, I judged him to be around fifty.
‘This is Mr Feron, he’s here for you darling.’
Feron was very average looking except for his startling pale eyes. They were at odds with his dark hair and made me even more nervous.

I guessed he was here to make me suffer a bit and have sex, but when I realised there was a quiet roaring noise in the room my attention was drawn to a small kiln like box I had never seen before.
I’m not stupid and knew that something that needed heating in that box could not be good for me.
I tried to run and began screaming, my fear was so great I managed to get away and reached the bottom of the stairs before Toby grabbed me around the waist. The boss strapped a gag onto me, one with four straps. I still screamed as I was pulled to the black padded bench although nothing much passed the leather square tight against my face.

I was fixed belly up by just three points while they discussed what to do first.
The Boss asked Feron what he wanted, to have me before or after.
‘I will have her before, I want her to be conscious.’
His spoke with a very strong French accent, he wasn’t someone who had lived in England long. Maybe he had come over just for this night. I squirmed as I listened to the Boss. He told him the rules, not that there were many and then left me there. Toby walked off out of my sight and I heard a beer bottle open and the creak of a chair as he sat down.
‘This is working, yes?’ The Frenchman asked pointing to the camera.
‘Oh yeah, you’ll have a good quality picture don’t worry.’
‘But not live eh? Just for me.’
‘Yeah of course. Switch over comes when you say so Feron.’
‘Monsieur Feron to you.’
Toby didn’t answer and no more was said.

I felt the tension in the room and began to shake from the cold. All I could think about was the box, I looked at it, the light red on the small panel.
‘When the light is green we shall have some fun.’ The Frenchman laughed.
I Mmmphhhdd an answer which to my ears sounded nothing like the fuck off I wanted to say.
‘You have such lovely skin, fine and smooth, it will show good on you.’
I shook my head as I peered down my body. He was undressing but only from the waist. His legs were covered in dark hair and looked strong like a rugby player. His white shirt was long and he had to lift it before he came to stand between my legs. I saw him then. He had the kind of circumcised cock that was difficult, I dreaded men like him. He was long but not thick, he wouldn’t please me, my only hope was that he was quick.   
He took his time looking at me and squeezing my nipples while his cock bounced at my entrance driving me mad. Finally he pushed it slowly in, and in. He stopped and stood still for a long time before drawing out and doing it again. He groaned and smiled, he had a nice smile, he was handsome, but he was ruthless. He pleasured himself slowly so I could get no friction, it was awful, I even raised my hips all I could but he just laughed and stopped moving altogether.
I started to fight my bonds uselessly and my movements caused him to speed up. This was good so I fought as hard as I could but all I achieved was for him to keep going only harder. I was getting sore as I heard Toby open a third beer. I only wanted it to be over now and stopped moving. I just cried, the tears flowing down and into my ears. The Frenchman reached down and touched my face. I looked at him in the eyes pleadingly and only then he began to come.
He made a lot of noise, crying out as he filled me with his hot seed. He was uncontrollable and then slumped over me, his shirt damp from his exertions.

I lay miserable as I listened to him dressing and getting himself a beer from behind me. Toby didn’t address him directly, he looked very pissed when he passed in front of me to look at the kiln.
He made a motion with his hand to the camera to cut and pulled a face the Frenchman couldn’t see.
The Frenchman was happier now and offered to show Toby the design. I couldn’t see but from the comments it sounded complex.
I started to make noise again and just then the kiln pinged.
We all looked at its green light and I began to cry again.

‘Okay five minutes please.’
‘Ok.’
Toby came towards me and unlocked my ankles. My wrists were together so he just flipped me over. My bare pussy came into contact with the wet patch that was underneath me and I flailed about in a vain attempt to get away.
‘Can I have extra straps around the torso and hips please?’
Toby did as he was asked and so I was firmly anchored down with cargo straps for the hideous procedure.
I felt someone wipe the space just at the base of my spine with something cold then I was dried with a towel.
I felt the heat of the kiln when it was opened near my right thigh and the Frenchman kindly explained it took so long to heat because it was something he could just plug into an ordinary house.
‘I have done this many times before in people’s houses. Do not worry little one it will be done quickly.’
I answered him in a long drawn out moan but he just patted me and I heard metal dragging along before I felt the heat near me.
‘Take your breath in when I tell you.’
I wasn’t sure how that would help but when he shouted 'Now.' I did.
The pain was excruciating, I wanted to die from it but it just went on and on. I didn’t know if he had taken the brand away or not. I was on fire all over and on feeling suddenly sick the light faded and I passed out.

I woke to feel someone behind me, they were pounding away at me. Whoever it was had a lot of weight behind them. I could feel his belly on my backside as he thrust his small cock inside me. I could feel the fabric of his suit too. My mind was foggy and I couldn’t remember why I was downstairs. My back felt numb all the way from my ass to the middle, I mumbled through the gag and passed out again.

When I woke again I was in my bed. I saw Joe asleep in the comfy chair at the side of the bed. I ached all over and my back was burning still. My mind cleared and I called out to Joe.
I cried my heart out when he got into bed and let me curl up against his back.
‘Did you know about it?’ I sniffed.
‘Yes I did. But it would only have worried you wouldn’t it.’
‘It hurts.’
‘I know baby. You get two days off. You were good.’
‘What does it look like?’
‘I don’t know Toby wouldn’t tell me, he had too many beers to make sense.’ He reached behind and pulled my hand over his waist.
‘Come on I need some sleep.’     

The tastiest fruit is always bruised.

darklord
Re: Adventures at The Firebox Club ~ 1
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:02:54 PM »
excellent!! very intriguing

Tony V.
Re: Adventures at The Firebox Club ~ 1
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 08:56:00 AM »
suziC,

I agree with darklord!! The fact that she's branded now makes her even more the Firebox Clubs property!! I like it!!

Tony V.                     :police: