Author Topic: Describe your favorite rape crush and fantasy  (Read 899 times)

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
Describe your favorite rape crush and fantasy
« on: September 22, 2023, 05:03:00 PM »
By rape crush the person you most often imagine raping her/him or getting raped by her/him.

I will begin:

My rape crush is a 5'2" fuckmeat with big tits and rosy cheeks that contrast with her pale skin. She is very feminine. Dark blond hair. Her cheeks look pinchable and also very slappable... and so do her tits.

Speaking of tits, I often imagine hitting them with a belt and then pinching and twisting her nipples. Because I like to share (Gangrape fantasies are my favorite) and because I'm into degradation, I love to imagine a bunch of old dirty and ugly hobos kissing her tits, licking them and sucking them making slurpy sounds, while other lick her armpits and, of course, her cheeks and neck. Her feeling disgust as they defile her.

I also like to imagine her petite body crushed below a morbidly obese man rapes her.

While this happens, she is being filmed and streamed in the dark web... and things will get worse for her... this is just the beginning stage of my fantasies

Offline Smiling_Sadist

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • If she's smiling, you're doing it wrong.
Re: Describe your favorite rape crush and fantasy
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 09:52:01 PM »
I hope my other rape crushes don't get jealous by my answer to this but, here goes.

My favorite would be a sweet faced, petite, college age Hispanic. 5' 2" or less with big doe eyes that cry beautifully. She has dark, caramel skin and long, curly black hair. Perky, medium sized breasts with big, dark nipples that stand up nice and hard when bitten. And, lets not forget her round, juicy ass that bounces when it is spanked and looks devine when crisscrossed with welts.

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
For Hola!!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 07:26:05 AM »
I fulfilled your fantasy recently-- I have a Toy that matches your target--- except a little too tall--- Big tits that beg to be manhandled-- I like to tie her hands behind her-- grab her hair, pull her head back and twist her nipples while forcefully kissing her.
There was a group of homeless vets living on a vacant lot by a park in her town. I am a vet and visited often delivering food or dropping a little cash. One of them, a big black Marine saw her in my car and commented she looked tastier than the sub I just gave him-- this led to a short conversation.
Three nights later I gagged, blindfolded and cuffed her took her to the park (I often use her in semi public places) then walked her to the 6 vets on the vacant lot and removed the blindfold. She immediately knew what she was in for and whimpered a little. On all fours, spit roasted, pulled a train then on her back, then standing--- passed around, manhandled etc---- only her ass off limits (that is MINE)--------- She finished well used on her knees taking loads in her mouth still cuffed.
Then I took her home, tied her spread eagle on her bed still cum soaked and took her ass----- she and I were both horny as Hell after the gang rape fantasy.

Offline Lv.1Shyguy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 08:59:37 PM »
My rape crush would have to be Kate Upton or Sofía Vergara. I would love to watch them being blackmailed by some women in their 50s or 60s. Using them as their personal sex dolls. Passing them off to each other. And other friends, making them where some lingerie for a tea party or book club and servicing the guests in any way they seem fit.

Offline robynbreeder
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 09:40:30 PM »
The more I think about it, the more I am certain that the young women at the local smartass university campus in my town would look pretty good in chains and shackles. They will be rounded up, and thrown into the back of a truck and driven to an isolated farm like pigs. The day starts with their rough treatment on an industrial commercial scale by dumping them out the back of truck, then thrown into the breeding pits by the nice young men their own mothers often fancy taking their hands in marriage. There, they are bred into submission. Any rebellious personalities or feminist traits are pumped out of them as they are forcibly reproducing at their absolute maximum capacity. Im sure their own parents will approve it is for the best, especially if it results in a successful impregnation, plus a few sets of twins and triplets on the way.

Do you think their parents should arrange their marriages, or perhaps only grant them restricted access if their babies are taken away?