Author Topic: Tease  (Read 4960 times)

abbyaaaa
Tease
« on: October 06, 2015, 02:05:37 PM »
(Will be gang rape later, first part is only one male, one female since I don't have time to finish it right now)

May stood in front of her full length mirror, admiring herself while some Nine Inch Nails song played over her speakers. She felt sort of silly and vain, but couldn't help thinking about how hot she looked, standing there half naked. Her lacy black bra cupped her perky, C cup breasts-it was so tight they were practically spilling out-and the tiny black mini skirt she wore clung to her skin, defining her hips and her perfect butt. Her long, purple hair spilled over her shoulders and down her back in waves; it framed her face, emphasizing her pouty lips and contrasting with her beautiful green eyes. The rest of her perfectly toned body was bare, except for the black stiletto heels she wore on her feet. May didn't care if it was silly-she felt incredibly sexy, and besides, it's not like anyone was there to see her. She walked over to her speakers and turned the music up, almost to the point where she was worried her neighbors might hear, and started to dance. Her hands ran down her tight stomach, up to cup her breasts, over her ass and thighs as she bent over. She imagined she was dancing for a cute boy, moving her body and touching herself in all the right places to get him hard and make him drool over her. Thinking about how hot it would be to have someone watching her, getting off just looking at her, she felt her thin panties getting wet and started rubbing her slit with one hand. She bent over, holding herself up on the wall with one arm while she with her other hand she made herself moan. She imagined the man watching her undoing his belt buckle, unable to contain himself to the sight of her fingering herself, and started fucking herself faster as she got more turned on. May was just starting to really get into her little fantasy when she heard something crash in her living room. She yelped and quickly found a bathrobe to throw on before dashing into the other room.
"God damn it Buttons, I swear to god if you weren't so cute I'd kick your little ass out," she said, looking at the mess her cat had made. Thinking about it, she was surprised she'd even heard it over her music, but after cleaning up the glass that had broken, May went back into her bedroom to change. She gasped as she walked through the door. Her curtains were wide open, and since her windows were floor to ceiling and she lived on the fourth floor, she was sure someone in the building across the street would have been able to see her if they'd been looking. How could she have forgotten to shut the curtains? She asked herself. A little voice in the back of her mind told her it was because she wanted someone to see-she knew sometimes she would get undressed in full daylight having "forgotten" to close the curtains-but she ignored it and went to the window to close them. She felt a little relieved when she saw none of the lights were on in the building across the street, and after the curtains were secured she took off her bathrobe and laid down-still in the same outfit-on her stomach on her bed to go to sleep. She was still a little horny but knew she had to be up early for a meeting in the morning, so she contented herself with the dirty dreams she knew she would have.

May was still sound asleep with her music playing when the intruder started squeezing her nice, supple ass. He moved one of his hands up her silky thigh to her panties, and let out a little moan when he realized how wet she was. He started rubbing in small circles, as he moved his other hand to her mouth. He expected her to wake up and scream any second, but she started moaning in her sleep, so he slipped one finger in her mouth and one in her pussy.
"Oh, fuck," he whispered; she started sucking on his finger, and her pussy was so damn wet. He couldn't take it anymore, so he pulled out a bandana and tied it around her head, gagging her with it, then duct taped her hands together behind her back. At this, she started to rouse, so the intruder quickly turned on the light and hit record on the video camera he had set up on the dresser-it had full view of the bed, and he wanted to capture every second.
May, realizing she was bound and that there was someone in the room, started trying to scream around her gag. It was no use though, because the little noise she could make was drowned out by the music that was still playing. Her assailant undid his belt buckle as he walked back over to the bed, and fear shot through her. She tried to get into a sitting position but he slammed her back down on the bed, pinning her by her shoulder as he climbed on top of her. He leaned down, his hot breath on her ear making her shiver, and said, "Don't try to fight it you little slut. I'm going to teach you a lesson for being such a little tease, and you're going to love every second of it bitch." With that, he pulled her hips so they were off the bed, her ass hanging in the air, completely exposed to this stranger. He slid his fingers over her wet panties with one hand, and with his other arm he brought his belt down with a sharp smack. It hurt like hell, and she was sure it would leave a welt on her soft skin. "You're going to learn not to be such a little bitch," -smack- "I've been watching you,"-smack-"every morning, getting undressed in front of the window, bending over and dangling that,"-smack-"tight little ass right in front of me."-smack-"And then today," he chuckled, spanking her again, "god you're such a little whore you know that? Now, this is what teases get,"-smack-"and I'm going to have you begging for me to fuck you."-smack-"Cause everyone knows that teases like you,"-smack-"are really just little whores too scared to get fucked by a real man with a big cock." May let out another muffled scream as he smacked her ass again with his belt. Finally, he stopped, but then he looped his belt around her neck and held it in one hand, keeping just enough pressure to make her feel scared and good but not enough to keep her from breathing completely. With his free hand he pulled her underwear down and hiked her skirt up around her waist. She was left completely exposed as he undid his pants and pulled out his dick.
Slowly, slowly he rubbed the head up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet.
"Do you want me to fuck you yet, slut?" he asked, then spanked her sore ass when all she did was whimper. He pulled her closer to him by the belt. "I asked you a fucking question whore, do you want to get fucked?" May was terrified and all she could do was cry, even though that little voice in the back of her head wanted her to say yes, to start begging him to stick his cock in her. He let her back down, but started pulling her backwards towards him, very slowly, until every inch of him was inside her. She was so damn tight, for a second all he could do was moan. He must have been eight or nine inches, but May couldn't think about anything at that second-her mind was wrapped up in how good it felt. But a second later, he withdrew suddenly. She felt his head touch her virgin asshole and started trying to scream again as he laughed at her. "I told you slut, I'm going to make you beg me. It could have been easy, but now I'm going to have to put you through a lot of pain. Of course, to be honest I'd probably take your ass eventually anyway," he said, and started forcing his way into her. It was a little easier because his dick was already wet, but May had never been fucked in the ass before, and every inch made her shudder in pain.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
Re: Tease
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 02:37:58 PM »
Very promising ! Hope you find the time to continue soon !!  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

darklord
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 04:38:25 PM »
Yes indeed, a very promising beginning.

galasriniel
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »
Love the start! Please continue!!!

Offline anodomini90
  • Freshman
  • Merits -1