Author Topic: Bad Planning at the Beach  (Read 1921 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Bad Planning at the Beach
« on: April 30, 2023, 02:11:48 PM »
People, she thought, were just too honest. She’d been trying the same trick for weeks. She went to the beach on the bus. She carried a cheap bikini and wore cheap clothes, and once on the beach she parked herself right on the sand. No towel. And since it was clothing optional (like the whole city, technically), she would eventually take off the bikini and wander into the water for a while, stark naked. Usually she was one of very few naked people, since it was a regular city beach. She got plenty of stares. It was amazing, feeling their vision on her body, soaking it in. Yes, she admitted, she was an exhibitionist. And more.

People were too honest. It wasn’t a high crime area, and her hope was to just once get back to her spot and find her stuff stolen. It wasn’t much. A cheap bag, a cheap suit, and some cheap clothes, with money for return bus fare. She wasn’t risking anything more than that. She’d never admitted to anyone that she had a forced nude in public fantasy. She had since she was a little girl, and when she’d hit puberty it got a lot more real. The flushed embarrassment of being naked in public and unable to cover up. To have to ask for help, preferably from some hunky guy. Or guys. Or whatever!

But people were too honest. Each time she tried it she returned to her stuff right where she left it, even after swimming for an hour or more on a hot, crowded day. This day she wondered if it would be better. It could be damn near perfect. She was the only naked one there for as far as she could see. Not even dumpy old men, let alone a hot piece of ass like her. She at least would enjoy a swim. She took her time, going out of sight of her stuff. But she was pruning up so she finally walked out and along the beach, passing hundreds of people. And they stared! Most tried to hide it, but they were all looking right at her. Men, especially, but a lot of the women too. They were jealous, they had to be. She had guts and they didn’t. It was great.

She got back to her spot and stared. Her heart began to beat harder. The reality hit her harder than she expected, but even as she felt a tad queasy she remained elated. Her stuff was gone. All gone. She was naked, ten miles from home in a crowded city on a sunny summer weekend, with nothing! She was a damsel in distress, an ENF, whatever she called it, she was it. Committed. That was the operative word. There was no backing out now.

She hadn’t planned for a specific response. That was part of the fun. It was unscripted. Oh, she’d gone over plenty of fantasies, some dependent on who happened by at that moment. Certain guys she knew, if they happened to wander by, well, she would just cum on the spot. But the odds were one in a million for those. A random hot guy would work too, and there were plenty of sculpted beach bodies around. Though she was the only naked girl around, no one seemed inclined to approach her. Damned #metoo movement. Men saw a naked girl all alone and wanted to give her her space! Despite the logic of it, she still found it all damned inconvenient. How could she be swept off her naked feet if no one would approach her?

So she improvised. Her options were to wander around, wait there, ask for help from someone, find a cop, scream and cry, go swim some more, or just lie down and keep tanning for a while. She impulsively decided to ask for random help. A couple guys were nearby checking out babes, and certainly checking out her. She sauntered over to them.

“Hey, hi,” she said.

“Hi there,” one of them told her.

“So, um, this is so embarrassing! I seem to have lost my clothes. I went for a swim and my stuff got stolen! It was right over there,” she said, pointing. “I don’t suppose either of you saw anything. I don’t know who to even ask.”

“Nah, we didn’t see anything. But, wow.”

“Oh my god, I think I’m stuck like this! Oh shit, I knew I shouldn’t have left my stuff here! What am I going to do?”

“You lose your suit in the surf?” the other guy asked.

“Heh, oh, um, no. I wanted to do some skinny dipping. Dumb me, huh?”

“Didn’t you think about being arrested?”

“For what? Public nudity is legal now. I’ve done it before. I guess I have a naughty side. Oh jeez, I can’t believe I said that.”

“Was legal,” the first guy said.

“What? What do you mean, was?” she asked.

“It went through on some rider, but it was repealed. Since yesterday,” he replied. “You can’t do this anymore. Not that I’m complaining or anything. You look, um, anyway, yeah, it’s not legal anymore. It’s a felony now. They bumped it back to a harsher penalty than it was before.”

“Yeah, class B, so it’s not even the mildest kind,” his friend added.

She stood there, her head suddenly swimming as she felt more exposed than she had ever been. “No. No, you’re just goofing on me! Come on, guys. Give a girl a break.”

One of them smiled, shaking his head and pulling out his phone. She stared at him, bugged eyed for sure, as he typed in a few words. In less than twenty seconds he handed her the phone. It was open to a web page.

‘Public Nudity Banned Again’ the headline spouted. She perused it with increasingly shaky hands. The loophole that made nudity legal was closed, and the Pentecostal preacher that was also the elected chair of the board of aldermen had pushed for a re-classification, making ‘willful and deliberate public exposure of the genitals and, for women, the nipples of the breasts’, punishable by up to… She gasped, almost dropping the phone. Up to fifteen years in prison and a lifetime spot on the sex offender registry!

“Believe me now?” he asked, taking the phone back. She felt her heart pounding, much too hard. She was standing in a crowd of thousands with all her evidence hanging out!

“I… I…” She didn’t know what to say. “You aren’t going to rat me out, are you? I’ll say I lost my suit in the surf, like you asked me about. It wasn’t my fault.”

The friend smiled but shook his head. “I don’t think many people around here care. I mean, no one’s called the cops on you or anything. But, you do know this is a secure beach, right? With security cameras?” He pointed to some light poles and sure enough, there were little lenses pointing out all around. “If you took your own clothes off, they’re going to know it at trial. Sorry. Maybe you should do something? Any friends here?”

No friends. She was an exhibitionist, not an extrovert, and she’d only moved there that winter. She’d planned an embarrassing encounter at the complex rental office to get back into her apartment, but only after a long and embarrassing trip home. Embarrassment no longer mattered, though. Arrest mattered. Prison mattered.

“Oh shit, I’m in real trouble. Um, okay, can you guys give me a lift home? Like, right now? I’ll totally make it worth your while. You know? Wink wink?” She winked at them. They weren’t bad looking after all, so why not? She’d wanted a playful romp as a naked damsel. It wasn’t playful, but she could still get laid and have part of the fantasy.

They glanced at each other and nodded. “Yeah, sure. I think we can do that. Just try to keep your head down and don’t let a cop see you. I heard the city PD was going to put some real hard-ass guys on the beach beat. Because of all this.”

“I just want to go home,” she said. “Quickly. Thank you so much. You won’t regret it.”

“Sure, let’s head on out of here…” He paused and pointed into the crowd. “Uh oh. Cop!”

“What?” she cried, following his gaze. She didn’t see one, but there were thousands of people around.

“Coming this way. Yeah, I think he sees you.”

“Where?” the friend asked.

He turned to her. “Just run. Get out of here!”

“Oh god!” she cried, taking off and fleeing the other direction.

Behind her, the two guys watched her run away. In a minute she was out of sight, lost in the vast throngs of beachgoers. They sat back down.

“I still think we should have tried to have sex with her,” Vern said. “She’s been pulling that ENF fantasy here all summer long. She’s horny.”

“Yeah, but I won the coin flip,” Dan replied.

“We aren’t even going to see her. She’ll get home eventually, realize there’s no new law, and we won’t even get to fuck her. You made that fake news story for nothing.”

“We can fuck anyone. How often do you get to make a terrified naked girl go running across the city. Just knowing she’s out there freaking out and wetting herself is hotter than another random lay.”

“Sometimes I don’t get you at all, dude. Like, days that end in a Y.”

“Tell you what, she’s going to figure it out. If we see her again we’ll just say we fell for a fake news story and if we can get her to spread for us, we’ll fuck her. She’ll probably be back next weekend anyway.”

“Fine. But if we get her, I get first dibs.”

“Fair enough.”
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Bad Planning at the Beach
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 03:51:05 PM »
A perfectly executed story that leads to further parts based on whoever took her clothes finds her address and pays a little visit to her. Such a simple concept that screams both a revenge on the two who pulled this on her and an coh the gullible naive girl who starred in the story Merit given from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write