Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 14972 times)

Tony V.
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2020, 04:54:44 AM »
The muscular woman jolted as the word "Slave" left My lips. She was a strong proud woman, and was NO submissive. But Stephanie also knew full well that her actions were HIGHLY Illegal, and if exposed, would land the Chief of Police in Prison for a very long time.

In essence, possession of her Soul, her Will, and her Body had just passed to Me.

Stephanie holds the bottle in her hands, and looks at Me. I reach down, and grip the length of Fishing line still attached to her Clitoris, "Well.......Slave??" I ask as I start to pull the line.

Stephanie feels the pull, and I watch as her face winces up, "Alright........ALRIGHT!!" She moans.

"Alright, WHAT??" I sanrl as I grip the lines tied to her nipples

Stephanie gives Me a defeated look......

" Yes, Master......."

carhamgrater
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2020, 06:34:34 AM »
Well I don't think the good Doctor would approve of your method, nor think that you can rape her lesbian tendencies out of her, but it will be a hell of a read ! Merit awarded!

Tony V.
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2020, 05:39:01 AM »
I look at the defeated woman, "Now that you KNOW your Place," I sneer as I give the lines tied to the muscular woman's nipples a pull, "get started."

Stephanie pours the lotion into her hands, and starts to Bathe Me. The woman runs her hands over Me, paying close attention to My Cock and Balls. When Stephanie fnishes, I push her to her knees, "Worship My Cock." I say harshly. Stephanie kisses and licks the Head, and runs her tongue down the shaft. She uses her Cuffed hands to cradle My Balls.

I grip Stephanie's hair, and pull her to her feet. I stop the water, and hand her a towel, "Dry Me." I say. Stephanie dries Me, then I use a towel to dry her. I grab her Cuffed wrists, and lead her to the high bed. I have her climb on, and as I move in behind her, I force My thick Cock into her semi dry Pussy.

Stephanie groans, and I grab the lines on her nipples. As I pull the lines, I say,

"From now on, My Cock goes in your Pussy or your Ass when you sleep......"

Stephanie shudders, gasps, and says,

"Yes, Master..........."

Tony V.
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2020, 08:58:22 AM »
During the night, Stephanie was so exhausted she didn't move. When we awakened, I start to force My morning Wood into the muscular woman's semi dry Pussy. Stephanie moaned as she came awake, the rasping sensations sending a mixnof Pain and Pleasure into her Brain.

I reach My arm around Stephanie, and grip the short lines tied to her nipples. The woman shudders and jolts as My grip tightens. "Today, you will be FUCKED in every hole you have." I say as I start to move My hips faster. Stephanie moans as My words sink in, "You will either Suck Me back Hard, OR you will be Tortured until I am Hard again."

Stephanie feels her Orgasm rising as My Cock rasps her G - Spot mercilessly. I release Stephanie's nipples, and trail My hand down her flexing Abs. The muscular woman jolts and shudders as I grip the line tied to her Pierced Clitoris.

"Do you understand, Slave??" I say as I pull the line slowly.

Stephanie gasps, and groans as her Clitoris starts to pull, "Yes...........YES MASTER!!!"....

carhamgrater
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »
Sure she's telling you that she agrees to this but I bet deep inside Stephanie is already platting her revenge on Dawn! Merit awarded when allowed

dawnamber
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2020, 03:05:07 PM »
secretly steals Stephanie away and replaces her with the angel otherwise known as Dawn

Tony V.
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2020, 05:27:17 AM »
You'll be getting PLENTY of attention soon, Dr. dawn!!!

Stephanie moans as her Orgasm starts. The muscular woman felt her Pussy clasp onto My plunging Cock, then spasm as it tries to hold My Shaft inside her. I keep thrusting, making the Lesbian Captain FEEL every thrust as I start to hammer My Cock into her.

Stephanie gives off a high pitched wail as her Orgasm erupts, her Pussy gripping Me like a slickened vise. I keep thrusting, sending unwanted Pleasure to her Brain. I run My hands to Stephanie's breasts, and start to work the firm flesh over, kneading and squeezing as I thrust harder.....

Dr. Dawn awakens, and sees the Bondage Cuffs on her bed. The Blonde Beauty picks the Cuffs up, and uses her free hand to knead her breast, "That BITCH has my favorite Dildo!!" Dawn lays back down, and opens her strong thighs. Just as her fingers find her folds, her Cellular rings.

"I told you DO NOT....." Dr. Dawn's voice was cut off by the voice of the Chief of Staff at the Hospital, "I know you're on vacation, Dr. Anderson, but we have a Cardiac Emergency here, and you're the best chest cutter we have......."

Stephanie screams as her second Orgasm begins to run through her. Stephanie knew that soon enough I would CUMM, and she was to be Tortured, or would have to have My Cock in her mouth to ger Me back Hard again. Stephanie feels My Cock swelling, and the grip on her breasts getting tighter........

Tony V.
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2020, 05:53:10 PM »
I quit mashing the muscular woman's breasts for a moment, and grab the lines tied to her nipples. Despite her Orgasming. Stephanie stiffened as I slowly began to pull the lines, Painfully stretching her breasts. Stephanie throws her head back, and screams as her Pierced nipples stretch.

Dr. Dawn curses as she gets up, and showers quickly. The Chief of Staff just called her off her vacay, and now she had a diseased chest to crack. The diminutive Doctor gets dressed, and gets into her new Mercedes SUV. Dr. Dawn heads to the hospital, her tiny foot mashed to the floorboard of the expensive vehicle.

Stephanie and I feel My Cock swelling, and as My Balls tighten, I pull the lines on Stephanie's aching nipples. The muscular woman shudders, and a satisfying clench of her slickened Pussy tells Me that My Lesbian captive had just had her third Orgasm Fucked out of her unwilling body.

My Cock erupts, the thick Salty goo being shot into Stephanie's Pussy in twelve hard spurts. I keep the Painful stretching up, and Stephanie trembles as if she is being Electrocuted.........

Tony V.
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2020, 05:27:15 AM »
I continue to stroke Stephanie until I soften, and after I pull Myself out of the muscular woman's clasping Pussy, I reach into the bedside cabinet. I withdraw a pair of short chains, about two feet long, with stout clips on each end. I grip Stephanie's Pierced, tied nipples, and use the lengths of line as a Leash to pull the woman off the bed.

"Time for your first Session, you Psycho!!" I snarl.

I lead Stephanie to the basement of My cabin. I had refinished the room and made it into a Torture Chamber. There were hooks and eyelets, chains and Benches, Racks and tables. I lead Stephanie to a padded Bench, and have her lay on her belly. I clip one end of the chain to her wrist, then the other to her ankle. I make sure the chains and clips are firmly fastened, and as Stephanie's Ass gets raised up into the air, I give the firm Cheeks a nice hard SLAP!!.....

Dr. Dawn pulls into her parking spot, and hurries to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. There she sees the Chief of Staff, and a sight which makes her stomach fall...

There was the fat Arab Sheikh, and his two equally fat and ugly sons!!

The Chief of Staff looks at Dr. Dawn and says, "Sorry Dr. Anderson........The Sheikh just bought the Hospital. He demanded you be his private Doctor, the board approved, and this has been written into the Sales Contract............"

The three men look Dr. Dawn up and down, and lick their lips.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2020, 06:06:30 AM »
How could you repulse the good doctor like that! Turn in your man hood for that! Bad enough you chose Stephanie over her but now you've gone too far! Merit coming from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2020, 05:26:06 AM »
Don't worry, CMG..... The Sexy as HELL Dr. Dawn will be getting HER'S soon enough!!!

Dr. Dawn looks at the Chief of Staff, " No FUCKING WAY!! " the diminutive Doctor says as she crosses her arms over her mouthwatering chest, "I'm not part of the building to be sold off to some foul smelling moron with a few bucks!!" The Chief looks at Dr. Dawn, and says, "That's really unfortunate. I guess I'll have to invoke the " Forfiture Clause" in your contract.".......

Stephanie struggles as her knees were now being pulled apart on the bench. I had attached a pair of strong straps to the chains between Stephanie's wrists and ankles, and was now pulling the muscular woman's knees apart. When I was satisified, I go to a cabinet, and get a thick Leather Belt.

"Now let's see just how many Lashes it takes to get Me Hard." I say as I loop the thick Leather.........

Tony V.
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2020, 05:28:25 AM »
Stephanie tries to find slack in the tight chains and straps, "Please..........Please DON'T beat me!!" The muscular woman Pleads. I lay the thick Leather on Stephanie's Ass and back, making her skin hypersensitive, and watching as she jolts with every touch of the Leather.

I come to Stephanie's face, and say, "Keep that head DOWN, and that ASS up!!"

I walk back behind the bound woman, and swing My arm.

Dr. Dawn looks at the Chief of Staff, "Forfiture Clause?       WHAT Forfiture Clause!!??" The Chief of Staff looks Dr. Dawn in her Blue eyes, "When you signed on here, WE paid your Medical School bills off, ALL 380, 000 dollars. When we did that, we BOUGHT you!!"

Dr. Dawn takes her Staff I. D., and tosses it on the polished floor, "I'm not a Fucking Piece of PROPERTY!!" Until this time, the Sheikh had remained silent, now he spoke, "What did I tell you, Ahmed and Gebril?? This American will be fun to Break to Our cocks!!"

Ahmed and Gebril look at their father, and Ahmed says, "She is full of Western decadence!! We must Subdue and Break her of this impudent attitude!!"

Dr. Dawn sees the Cheif of Staff nod his head as the two large men approach her........

carhamgrater
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2020, 05:47:03 AM »
I know who I feel more sorry for  and who i'll give a few more parts before breaking out my arsenal to go to her rescue! Merit awarded!

dawnamber
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2020, 08:39:48 PM »
 :emot_rotf.gif: Tony, as always, you tell such a sweet story, with tantalizing images that leave the reader guessing, yet so addicted they cannot help but return for more. I am honored to have been involved in this

Tony V.
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2020, 01:27:57 PM »
Dr. Dawn screams as the two men approach her, "Jesus FUCKING Christ Claude!!" The diminutive Doctor shouted as the two men grab her, "STOP THEM!!"

Dr. Claude De Pere merely watched as Ahmed and Gebril grab the small woman, and easily pull her off her feet.  As Dr. Dawn writhes and struggles to break free, Ahmed and Gebril quuckly grab Dr. Dawn's ankles, and her wrists. As she struggles in the Arab's grip, they free their cocks. The two men had cocks which were just like them, short, fat, and UGLY. The two men lift Dr. Dawn, and as she tries to escape, Gebril tears her scrub pants, then her thong. Gebril then sinks his fat cock into Dr. Dawn's dry Womanhood.

As Dr. Dawn opens her mouth to scream, Ahmed pushes HIS short fat cock into Dr. Dawn's mouth. The two men begin to move their hips, their big bellies almost pushing their cocks out of the small woman.......

Stephanie screms as the Belt Lashes her Ass. Each hard swing forcing a sharp scream and a jolt from the muscular woman. I watch where I Lash the bound woman, making sure to strike her ALL over her Back and Ass........