Author Topic: My Last Race (supernatural, vaginal, some oral)  (Read 1711 times)

Sphinx7
My Last Race (supernatural, vaginal, some oral)
« on: October 03, 2022, 09:42:08 AM »
Disclaimer: This is fiction. Do not interpret it as anything else. Only read this if you are over 18. All characters featured in this story are at least 18 years old.

My Last Race

STORY REPOSTED IN THIS SAME THREAD. SEE MY NEXT POSTS.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 04:27:36 AM by HistBuff »

Online JustJess_33

• Undergrad
  • Merits 581
  • Writing your fantasy!
Re: My Last Race (supernatural, vaginal, some oral)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 09:09:32 AM »
Really interesting set up and 1950s France is a very elegant setting.
Waiting to see to see how you continue this excitingly written race.
Always interesting ideas

Tony V.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 09:35:27 AM »
I also cannot wait to read where this is headed. A perfect set up, the Historical accuracy is spot on, and the Supernatural overtones make this a must read for Me!!!

Tony V.                               :police:

Sphinx7
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 08:33:07 PM »
Thanks, JustJess! Thanks Tony V.

This will be an adapted version of a consensual story posted on another site. I need to alter the story to make it fit in the "Rape" category. You haven't seen a lot of me as of late because I was writing a 15,000-word consensual story for the Halloween Contest on that other site. And I'm also working on another story, consensual, that is not allowed by RU's no-UA policy -- this one is on our sister site, Kristen's Board's UA section, which is a members-only section (13-17 allowed).

I'll certainly get around to write non-con stories again.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 07:10:21 PM by HistBuff »

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 06:09:54 PM »
Quite a promising start!
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Sphinx7
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2022, 07:11:46 PM »
Quite a promising start!

Thanks Enabran!
I'll simply post the new version on this thread when it's ready.

Sphinx7
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 03:54:59 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, where the human soul is free to wander and explore the brightest lights of virtue as well as the darkest shadows of vice. Do not interpret it as anything else. Only read this if you are over 18. In the following story, the girl directly depicted in a rape scene is 18 years old.

Note: There it is, my Supernatural Rape version of this story I had so much pleasure in writing. The story contains mentions of some troubling, immoral acts, although there's no sexual description of said acts.

My Last Race

My dream had come true! Finally, at 31 years of age, I was racing at Le Mans! The famous 24 Hours of Le Mans!

This was my first time in France since the war. I will never forget the whizzing bullets on Juno beach when I landed with my French Canadian regiment and faced elements of the German 716th Infantry Division. I saw some of the prisoners two days later—frightened boys like myself.

Everywhere we went and liberated a town or city, the people welcomed us like heroes. It was easy to find a woman to sleep with; at 19 years old, I stood 6 feet 1 inch without an ounce of extra weight, thanks to the harsh military life. All I had to do was to offer her something like a candy bar, a cigarette or a glass of bourbon. This had left me with the impression that French women were in general easier to get than the ones at home in my God-fearing, Catholic hometown of Quebec City.

Making my racing dream come true had been a very long journey, fraught with sacrifices. For one, I had remained single since no woman in her right mind would marry a man whose days and nights were obsessed with one thing—driving a sports car as fast as possible while not being able to earn a living out of it, and often changing jobs, because I didn’t fit in anywhere else other than on a racing circuit.

Thanks to these sacrifices, there I was on that fine day of June! I stood in front of my 1956 Corvette and looked at her sleek curves and her racy body standing on her whitewall tires, and I felt it was well worth it! In less than a week, I’d be driving this beauty from Detroit in the world’s most prestigious endurance race—the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

The start would see all pilots lined on one side of the track, standing and ready to sprint and jump into their cars, all parked at an angle on the other side of the dangerously narrow track, all waiting and placed according to their qualifications lap times. The start would be given on Saturday at 4 P.M. and the checkered flag would salute the winning car—driven by the two-pilot team who would have run the most laps and distance.

Each pilot relayed his teammate every two hours. It was an ungodly long and hard race; driving at a deadly pace for two hours requires mind-boggling concentration... Now, imagine this, you have to do it twelve times over 24 hours.

Most cars didn’t finish the race. Motors or some other mechanical components would fail, or the pilot made a mistake and his car swerved outside the track in what could easily become a fatal crash—there were trees and other solid landmarks right on the roadside.

The cars had no seat belts, as pilots felt it was better to be thrown clear outside during a collision than remaining trapped in their burning car or getting crushed under its 3,000 pounds of steel.

We wore a helmet with goggles, gloves for a better grip on the wheel, and we often rolled up the sleeves of our polo shirts so the ladies could see our well-toned upper arms! At least, this was what I did.

A helmet, gloves and the ladies’ good-luck charm were all the protection we had!
This was enough, until it wasn’t.

The year before, a terrible, horrible accident had occurred between cars as they were zooming at great speed in front of the stands. Mike Hawthorn’s Jaguar had suddenly braked and veered to go to the pits, which are located directly on the right side of the track; the following car braked hard and swerved to the left in order to avoid Hawthorn, but then that swerving car was rear-ended by Pierre Levegh, whose white Mercedes was closing in at 125 mph.

The last thing Levegh did was to raise his hand and signal the danger to his teammate, Fangio, who was right behind and came through unscathed.

At such a high speed, the rear-ended car acted as a ramp and launched the white Mercedes into the air! Levegh's car skipped over a protective berm and landed on the earthen embankment between the spectators and the track, throwing the pilot onto the track where he was instantly killed with a crushed skull.

The Mercedes bounced and rebounded twice on the embankment, then slammed hard into a concrete stairwell structure and disintegrated! Its heaviest components—the engine block, radiator, front suspension and bonnet—were sent flying straight into the crowd where they crushed and decapitated all in their path.

The rear gas tank exploded and burning debris were thrown into the crowd! The resulting mess of crushed bodies, agony cries and charred flesh claimed 84 lives. It was the worst disaster in auto racing ever.

As I put on my driving gloves, attached my grape-blue helmet and lowered myself into the cockpit of my Corvette, I cleared my mind and concentrated on the track and its technical details, its challenges, its dangers. I was to run a few laps to familiarize myself and take notes of the many features of each and every part of the circuit.

As always, some fans were gathered around the sports car in addition to the teams of mechanics. A local gal, a teenager, was looking at me while standing next to a typical-French man, who probably was her father. She was looking straight into my eyes, with an intensity that surprised me, and she struck me as peculiarly beautiful—petite, brunette, with a je ne sais quoi in her features.

She made me think of someone I couldn't remember. She stood rather short and had porcelain-white skin, black wavy hair, a gorgeous figure, a slim waist underscored by the tight-fitting belt on her dress, and a face you would never grow tired of contemplating, but in her case, there was some sadness in her youthful features. She gave a vague impression of being on the verge of tears while smiling with joy in her eyes—she was smiling at me!

Teenage girls had always been my guilty pleasure. I looked at her bosom shamelessly.

The shapes of her perky breasts beautifully curved the pattern of her checkered dress—grape-blue squares on a white field. I suddenly felt an urge to discover and touch these glorious breasts. There was a sense of joy in them, highlighted by her double pearl necklace with its white beads glittering under today’s bright sun.

She took her white-gloved hand to her eyes as some dust was bothering her, while her suit-and-hat-wearing father kept eying the foreign curves of my Corvette’s chassis.

I pushed the ignition, lowered my goggles and moved off as everyone made way for my American car, which sported a grape-blue stripe on a white field. A big white circle was painted on the wide blue stripe on the hood; it contained a freshly painted number 7, bold and black.

My heart began to race; I was off on the Le Mans circuit!

I moved off from the pits, very mindful of pedestrians and traffic—there were bicycles, motorcycles and cars on the track, so I drove gently.

I directly veered out of the pits and smoothly accelerated on the stretch leading to the wide-sweeping bend to the right and passed under the Dunlop Bridge, shaped like a part of a gigantic Dunlop tire. I was careful not to go too fast, as there was some traffic on the road.

After the Dunlop Bridge, I directly went into the first chicane, which would be a second-gear right-and-left S-curves bordered with oaks and linden trees, but I took it slower, in first gear, because of the traffic—two motorcycles zoomed from the opposite direction on my left. Then, as I was coming out of a 90-degree curve called the Tertre Rouge, a decade-old Opel car was in my way and forced me to take my right-side wheels slightly off the road; then a cyclist saw me and quickly moved away from the center of the track.

Then came the Mulsanne Straight, a long straight line that allows the pilots to max out their speed. The trees and farm houses were vanishing behind me as I stepped on it and my speed needle passed 160 mph; I was driving about 10 mph slower than I would during the race. I zoomed past two civilian cars.

During that long straight line, the pilot can relax a little bit. The only problem is that you have to be careful of the cars from other classes, as they would go much slower. At night, it can become quite difficult to judge the speed and distance of a slower car on that long straight line.

After taking a smooth kink to my right, very nearly flat out, and upon reaching the top of a gentle hill, I saw the Mulsanne Corner coming fast at me while I was driving down that gentle slope. I expertly used my clutch and downshifted all my gears from fourth to first, the motor roaring loud as if it sounded annoyed to slow down, then I turned and took this very sharp curve to my right, testing the adherence of my Goodyear tires and checking how my suspension responded as I came out of the curve and passed the new signalling stands off to my right.

This was another new feature for 1956. This year, all the signalling would be done from these stands right at the exit of the Mulsanne Corner, where the cars moved at their slowest during the lap. This made a lot of sense.

I accelerated to a deadly pace! There was no traffic in that thickly forested part of the 8.4-mile circuit and I drove almost as fast as I’d go during the race. What a rush! I quickly reached the Indianapolis curve, a sharp 90-degree elbow to the left, which I aced on the first gear at the very limit of the car’s capabilities, feeling a heavy G-force pushing me hard to the right as my shoulder was being pressed against the side upon exiting the curve.

I then picked up speed, stick shifting into second gear before clutching down to first again and veering hard into the Arnage Corner to the right; then I had the motor raging and roaring again as I quickly up-shifted all the way to that long third gear and was met by two passing cars on the left side, while I raced through a series of fast-paced, gentle curves. This portion of the circuit was deep in the woods and the fast-moving landscape was gorgeous under this afternoon sun!

Other improvements had been made there. The road had been widened and a bump had been flattened out, making that treacherous part of the circuit faster. Those kinky stretches of road took me to the chicane and the rise in front of the White House, where the track had been considerably widened and the rise lowered, allowing us to take it very fast indeed!

I finally passed the empty grandstand off to my left, where that terrible, unspeakably horrible accident had occurred last year. After passing the pits to my right, driving at a gentle speed as it was quite crowded, I once more took that sweeping curve to the right while passing under the Dunlop Bridge to begin another lap. I was so happy to be there! What a rush!

Every time I slowly passed the pit, I tried to spot that mysterious girl, my eyes searching for her slim figure and her checkered dress, but there was no sign of her. All of a sudden, the checkered pattern of her blue-on-white dress was a prize I desired more strongly than the checkered victory flag.

All of a sudden, while I was topping off my speed in fourth gear in the Mulsanne Straight, I remember, as vivid and shrill-loud as the shrieks that girl in Normandy was uttering when I took my own turn inside her while two of our guys were holding her father and her brother at gunpoint. How could I forget that frightened girl?

I didn't have the slightest clue of who she was nor even how old she was. I only knew her name was Micheline through her father's despaired sobs. The poor man begged us to kill him when all was over. My buddy Roger unmercifully clubbed him with his riflebutt, while our Lieutenant was forcing the son to rape his own sister. No one would ever believe that Canadian soldiers actually did such a horrific act of pure barbarism. These were nice boys who would never have done anything criminal, let alone this, if it hadn't been for this bloody war.

I spent the rest of the qualifications week with my thoughts haunted by this mysterious girl. Worse, I was haunted by my grim wartime memories. No wonder I didn't get married over that last decade; there was some grim, dark sense of guilt that was eating me up from within. So young! She sounded and looked so young! And I raped her... My platoon lieutenant along with the rest of my squad, a dirty dozen; we all gang-raped her while her mother and her aunt were also being raped inside the house. Not a single one of us was prosecuted nor even reprimanded. A British General even shook our hands a couple of days later. We should have hung for this; each and everyone of us.

That raven-haired girl with the checkered dress was nowhere to be seen. I even inquired around the team of mechanics, who had been there near my car on that afternoon; none of them had seen such a teenage girl wearing such a blue and white dress. They were positive and I knew some of them were playboys who wouldn’t have failed to notice such a cutie!

Indeed, she was a classy chassis and I was sure... She was there. How odd! This strangeness intensified my fascination. The team director wasn’t too happy with these sorts of inquiring about a lady no one had seen, and he ordered me to snap out of it and focus on the race.

I surprised myself and did quite well in the qualification rounds. The director chose my younger teammate to start the race, since he was younger and could run faster across the track for that crazy start that was perhaps fine back in 1920 when no car reached anything faster than 70 mph, but it was becoming positively dangerous today in 1956.

In return, I would be given the honour of driving the final two hours of the race.

The starting pistol was fired at four o’clock sharp! All the pilots ran and jumped into their car and they zoomed off like a fast-moving traffic jam, driving flat out as if death itself was after them! Indeed, for the dead travel fast!

The first hours of the race were unsurprising; the Jaguars and Ferraris were leading. I took the wheel at six o’clock and maintained our eighth place, behind an Aston-Martin driven by a former British Captain whom I remembered seeing in Normandy, near Caen, after a very bitter fight against a Panzer Division.

At eight o’clock, I passed the wheel over to my young teammate and the headlights were turned on shortly after, while the June sky was slowly turning into a beautiful dusk rose, with dark, ominous clouds looming and scudding from the east.

I stood in the pits while drinking a Seven-Up and joking around with my mechanics. Later, I watched the sunset; it was beautiful!

At that very moment, some nameless, cold fear gripped my heart. I thought of Delphine, 19 years old, single, who was working in a pet shop in Quebec City; she was a really nice girl and she was clearly showing interest for me. She also looked a bit like that mysterious girl with the checkered dress; perhaps I loved Delphine more than I thought and my mind had tricked me and made me see that girl! Yes, this must be it!

I made my decision as I drank a second Seven-Up. This would be my last race. It was time for me to settle down and leave my grim past behind. I was 31 and all my peers had been married for nearly ten years. I would make a good husband for Delphine and make up for what I did in Normandy during the Liberation of France.

When I returned behind the wheel at 10 o’clock, the night was turning chilly, and eerie too; my teammate told me that fog was forming up in the thickly wooden parts of the circuit around Indianapolis and Arnage corners.

I hoped there would be some rain to dissipate that fog, or at least that the fog wouldn’t be too bad. Alas, it was getting thicker and eerier with each new lap! I became scared and I was tempted to go really slow, but I couldn’t let the team down.

I was just past the Arnage corner, driving as fast as the thick fog allowed me to, my eyes keenly following the evanescent contours of the track through these fast-paced kinks in this part of the circuit, when a much slower car, a Volkswagen, suddenly materialized in front of me!

I had no time to break, so I veered to my right and I was passing that slow poke with two wheels on the grass and gravel roadside, unscathed, but then a man stood right in my headlights! The same man I had seen with that mysterious woman... And he seemed to be headless! No head nor hat was to be seen on top of his trench coat.

I braked and swerved to the left, zooming across the track, punching through a low fence, then hitting an earthen embankment that became a ramp and launched my Corvette into the air! It landed, bounced, then crashed directly into a massive oak while I was thrown clean out of the car...

I landed and rolled some distance away, half groggy and I felt no pain, incredibly. It was as if I had fallen from 20,000 feet and gently landed on the grass using a parachute. The absence of a seatbelt had saved my life. The car was a total wreck and I had no doubt I would never had walked out of this if I had remained strapped to my seat.

The eerie night was still and silent around me.

I lay on the ground, alone, surrounded by evanescent walls of thick fog, with numerous tall trees overlooking me. The air was strangely cold for a June night; I felt something wet at my left temple; I touched it—blood!

I laughed! It was nothing! I suddenly felt unfathomably happy. I closed my eyes. The race was over. It was my last race, and I was so happy it was finally over!

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 05:37:58 PM by HistBuff »

Sphinx7
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2022, 05:29:38 AM »
The eerie night was still and silent around me.

I lay on the ground, alone, surrounded by evanescent walls of thick fog, with numerous tall trees overlooking me. The air was strangely cold for a June night; I felt something wet at my left temple; I touched it—blood!

I laughed! It was nothing! I suddenly felt unfathomably happy. I closed my eyes. The race was over. It was my last race, and I was so happy it was finally over!

I felt a hand softly touching my chest; I heard a woman's voice. She was kneeling at my side and asking me if I was all right.

"Delphine? Is that you?" I said as I opened my eyes.

For some weird reason, I wasn't surprised to see that mysterious girl leaning over me and looking down at me with her heavenly eyes. I had felt it could only be her or Delphine as I heard her voice.

It was her all right; she was still wearing her short-sleeved dress with its checkered, blue-on-white pattern, which now looked more grey on white under the silvery moonlight.

Her breast shapes were there all right, as well as her double pearl necklace, which I took in my hand; I started playing with its beads. She smiled down at me; she was truly beautiful with her delicate features framed in her black hair, which she wore in the same shoulder-length style as actress Margaret Lockwood did in the 1938 movie "A Lady Vanishes" by Alfred Hitchcock.

She gently caressed my left temple with her white-gloved hand.

"Careful!" I said. "There's blood and I wouldn't want you to smear your white glove!"

"It's OK!" she said. "You're fine now! You're fine... I've been waiting for you." She said, her hand still caressing my injured temple, where I felt surprisingly unhurt.

I sensed she was merely attending to me like a nurse would; her heavenly features, her kissable mouth, the perky mounds of her breasts... All her charms were so tantalizingly close, and we were alone without a soul to be seen or heard.

"Why not?" I said to myself. These were the very words I had heard from my English-speaking Lieutenant when he decided to gang-rape all the womenfolk he and our platoon found in that farmhouse.

"Why not!" I said aloud, grabbing her and sealing her fate.

"Wh... What are you doing?! Please! No! Stop! I'm... Mmffhhh... virg... in-mffhh..."

Her words died in my forceful, overwhelming kiss as I grabbed her with all my manly strength and pressed her lithe body against my racing heart. I felt the anguishing heartthrobs run through my injured temples as I violently robbed the bank of her teenage kisses. I was nothing but a hopeless hooligan. Always was, always would be. Delphine was somewhere near Château Frontenac; I was so far beneath her; I knew at this instant that my fate was sealed, that I would never make it up to her.

I reversed our positions and pinned her on the forest floor under my twice larger frame.

"It's your fault! Your fault! Why did you have to be there and haunt me? Why!" I yelled at her as I slapped her twice. The poor girl was in tears and she was already surrendering, still putting up a token resistance with her flailing arms, which I had no trouble in seizing.

As I held her wrists in my grip and pinned her girly arms on either side of her pretty face, I saw her sobbing features and the bright skin of her cheek arousing me with its ghastly paleness against the unfathomable blackness of her hair. I looked down at the shapes of her breasts that were pushed up from her panting chest as she lay powerless under me. I felt the unforgiving erection surging into a trousers-pushing hardness as I anticipated the pleasure of stripping that teen girl naked and rape her.

"Yes, tear her clothes off! Rape her!" said the evil voice within me. "You stay quiet! You don't make a sound!" I commanded her in my Canadian French.

Then, I filled the place with sharp tearing sounds and a loud girl's wail as I grabbed her checkered dress top and tore it wide open, obliterating the buttons and revealing her teenage bra, which I also grabbed and savagely torn off with a beastly groan of unfathomable satisfaction as I delightfully listened to her bawling and contemplated the freely moving mounds of her ghastly-white breasts, intensified to a surreal splendour by her brown nipples and areolas that looked shadowy in this eerie setting.

The tall oaks stood as silent witnesses as she bitterly sobbed and endured my adoring mouth as I desecrated the virginity of her breasts. The taboo, forbidden nature of it all multiplied my arousal as the taken tops of her fleshy knolls yielded under my pushing mouth and darting tongue while she was making raging, white-gloved fists with her little hands where I kept her tiny wrists in check. I felt her youthful lap against my guilty erection and I knew she felt it too.

She wailed in long, plaintive sounds as I unfastened her belt and peeled her checkered dress off her shoulders, arms, torso and along the magic curves of her child-bearing hips. Delphine had such hips. The grace of her white flesh had the promise of immediate bliss and it was also my unforgivable loss.

There was no stopping my rape impulse. I ragingly tore her panties off, her pure-white panties, and slipped all her remaining garments off her straightened legs, which looked exactly like the legs of a teenage pin-up girl you'd see on some fifteen-cent magazine in New York.

Her penny loafer shoes and her bobby socks didn't survive the onslaught. The sight of her small, dainty feet put the finishing touch in driving my lust to raging proportions. I was ready to blow my top.

The sobbing girl begged and pleaded with a voice that had already surrendered as I spread her legs and laid myself down on top of her. I spat in my hand and lubed my raging dick before pushing against the black-haired door of her virginity.

I pushed and strained, feeling a tiny yield as she yelped with pain. Her shrill scream drove me nuts. I ordered her to shut up as I kept pushing and straining. Ordering her and asserting my dominance intensified my wild joy.

"AAahhrrr!!!" I roared with a pure sense of elation as her walls finally gave way and I forcefully entered her. Feeling myself all the way inside the sobbing teen girl, I began urgently raping her, just like I did to that unknown girl twelve years before.

There was nothing, absolutely nothing like it! The girl's wails and sobs... the way she feels when I keep her arms in check as her muscles are twitching with their defeated strength under my manly grip... the divine scent of her hair that I intrude upon... All these charms, and more, are mine to have. Taken by force.

But in doing so, I am a robber, nothing but a filthy hooligan. I rob her of her life. I rob myself of my own life as well, but I only come to realize it years later, which is way too late, yet soon enough.

As I kept pounding that helpless girl near the discarded ghost of her checkered dress, surrounded by these tall trees and these evanescent, yet prison-thick walls of fog, I felt unfathomable elation and looked down at her bobbing face, at the jiggling beauty of her moving breasts, so graceful and girly...

I passed the edge. I was a lost soul.

She lay in silence as I filled her up with my cursed seed. The throbbing bolts of jism forced me to roar as they blussfully shot out of me to pile up and form a dark pool inside her. The silent trees took the echoing notes of my thundering roars. My hand found her lovely foot and I held this treasure of daintiness as I shot my lost drop inside her.

There was nothing like raping a teenage girl. As I finished relieving myself, I sighed with a diffuse sense of disappointment; now that I observed her with a more quiet eye, I found she looked a bit older than I would have liked.

Then, I got up on my feet. She rolled on her side and her petite shoulders started shaking as she fell prey to renewed sobs. As I looked at her nubile buttocks, I decided I was going to impose a second round on her, and this time she was going to be down on all fours and raped doggy style.

I began contemplating the unportrayable beauty of her ankles and feet to stir myself back into rape hardness. I've always felt that the feet of a girl encased her entire feminine self; their diminutive shapes and firm tenderness also contained the essence of her mystery when the girl had black hair, as was clearly the case here.

Her white gloves were beacons of profanated girliness. I saw these gloves and realized that she wasn't Eve-naked after all. I suddenly realized I was, although I didn't remember taking my own clothes off.

Strangely enough, none of us were cold, yet I remembered the night getting too chill for my short sleeves shortly before the accident.

I heard some far-away voices. Spurred by curiosity, I pulled myself out of the rape fantasy I was living. Yes, these were people all right. I mentally calmed myself down. If people found us like this, it would be easy enough for me to say that the girl was consenting; very few men were actually arrested and convicted for something as common and trivial as the rape of a girl.

I walked to where the voices were coming from.

What I saw left me speechless.

A team of rescuers were present near my Corvette's twisted wreck along with policemen; the police car and a waiting ambulance were parked on the distant roadside.

They were placing a body on a stretcher. A doctor knelt beside the unconscious man; he checked the man's heart with a stethoscope, then he checked his eyes. Finally, he spoke: "We'll take him to the hospital, but you better call the coroner! The pilot is dead."

My mouth opened wide and I wanted to scream, but no sound came out! This dead pilot had an unsightly wound on his temple... He was wearing my own forest-green polo shirt, and I instantly recognized my black denim trousers on him, with these black Chuck Taylor's I had bought on a sunny day in Quebec City...

I felt an icy pair of hands take hold of me. I turned around. It was her, that girl I had just taken on that forest floor, but her face was changed. She was looking at me with dark, accusatory eyes. She was gazing at me in tombstone silence.

I panicked.

"Hey! I'm here! Hey policeman! Hey Doctor! You made a mistake! I'm alive! I'm alive!" I hollered, but the paramedics carrying the stretcher kept walking away along with everybody else.

"They can't hear you," said my poker-faced companion with a tombstone-cold voice.

She stood naked in front of me, naked like a shadow in Dante's Inferno. Seeing her breasts and her other teenage charms was no longer arousing me now. The spooky night's chill didn't bother me physically, but the spookiness was quickly morphing into a dark wind of terror within my soul.

There stood the figure of a man, some four paces away. He wore a trenchcoat. He had no head. He was holding it and his severed head smiled at me from under his arm; his gaze was just as cold and accusatory as the girl's. Both were looking at me like judges and jury looking at a man pronounced guilty.

I was utterly terrified, but my feet remained planted like a tree; I couldn't move. My legs were paralyzed like in the most terrifying nightmares.

There was another figure; a girl. I recognized her at once. She was the farmer's daughter we had gang-raped in Normandy. There was a hangman's rope around her ghastly neck. I knew instantly that she was a ghost; the ghost of a girl who had taken her own life after what we did to her. She was directly looking at me; her accusatory gaze was unbearable.

"So, you recognize her!" said the white-gloved girl I had just raped. "And this man is, was my father. Now, dear sir, let me tell you my story.

"I was only twelve years old when my uncle took my virtue from me. And he kept doing it for a full year until my mother caught him in the act. He was trialed and acquitted, as the judge felt it wasn't clear whether I had consented or not; it was my uncle's word against mine.

"Do you mark my words, Sir? This is the glorious France you fought to liberate! A Republic where a judge can question whether a twelve-year-old girl was consenting or not when a grown man was clearly forcing himself on her! Even the Nazis were more civilized! In Germany, it would have been a clear-cut case as no child under fourteen years of age may legally consent; yes, even in Nazi Germany, my uncle would have been jailed, and most likely murdered in jail like this pig deserved!"

There was anger and suffering in her voice as she spat her words. She was also right as far as the laws of Canada were concerned; in Canada, the legal age of consent was fourteen years old too, and I remembered a German prisoner talking about it and telling us he was surprised to learn that our laws were the same as his on that particular point.

The white-gloved ghost continued, her features growing darker as she spoke...

"My father killed my uncle. Now, in that case, the judge had no trouble nor qualms in finding the man guilty. To France, my father was a maniac who had tortured, butchered and dismembered his own brother with a knife. It was a clear-cut case, he said. My father was sentenced to death and decapitated via the Republic's guillotine. This is the France you fought to liberate.

When I stood in that crowd last year, along with my mother, when the flying parts of that burning car took my young life, I vowed to become a haunting ghost and bring rapists to the celestial justice. That headless man is my father; he's helping me. Now, Sir, you must come with us."

The ghastly figures took a step toward me. They closed in on me. I tried to flee, but there was nowhere to go.

Before I knew it, I was in some desolate land, near the bank of a river where I saw countless human figures, Adam-naked men and Eve-naked women, who were also nearing the river. There was fog on the water, but we heard the ferryman and his boat; the terrifying, yet quiet echoes of his oar in the murky water.

I knew where I was being taken to. I deserved it.

The End.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 07:38:28 PM by HistBuff »

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2022, 06:19:55 PM »
Excellent work! Exciting and well told. Merit from me!
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Sphinx7
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2022, 03:02:52 PM »
Excellent work! Exciting and well told. Merit from me!

Thanks, EnabranTain!
This was fun to do.