Author Topic: Rate These Cookie Flavors And We'll tell something about You Quiz  (Read 927 times)

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
https://www.buzzfeed.com/angelicaamartinez/rate-cookies-personality-quiz

Thought this was fun. Flattering but not exactly sure it was that accurate though...

"You tend to put more a lot of effort into your relationships than the other person. Whether it's a romantic relationship or a platonic one, you give it your all. You're definitely the person who initiates conversation, sends all the hilarious memes, and checks in on other people to make sure they're alright. You're the best friend a person could ask for, but people don't always give you the attention and appreciation that you deserve for being so dang great!"
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

carhamgrater
Re: Rate These Cookie Flavors And We'll tell something about You Quiz
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 07:50:21 PM »
Finished the quiz (pre stroke attitude!)

You got: You tend to put more a lot of effort into your relationships than the other person.
Whether it's a romantic relationship or a platonic one, you give it your all. You're definitely the person who initiates conversation, sends all the hilarious memes, and checks in on other people to make sure they're alright. You're the best friend a person could ask for, but people don't always give you the attention and appreciation that you deserve for being so dang great!

Well I wonder who that reminds me of ;)

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
Re: Rate These Cookie Flavors And We'll tell something about You Quiz
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 08:39:40 PM »
Reminds ME of the notorious G(M?)C!
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right