Author Topic: Always Midnight In Her Shoes.  (Read 10615 times)

SheerHose33
Re: Always Midnight In Her Shoes.
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »
Chapter VI

The night back at Number 80 was passing  with the sound of Paul’s thumping music from his bedroom, despite the fact he was down below drinking with Keith, and Cassie who could be heard with a an occasional cackle.

Lyla listened to it, and rolled her eyes. She even made a bet with herself how long it would be before Cassie ended up in Paul’s bed. Then she sighed as she was alone when she shouldn’t have been. She got in and out of the shower quickly and back into her room and as she dried her hair, the noise of the dryer stifled the sound of a knock on her door. She carried on drying her blonde hair and as she gazed at herself in the large wall mirror by her bed, she saw the door open.

Terror overtook her and she shrieked and jumped brandishing the dryer as a melee weapon. It was Cassie who looked startled.
“Oh God......sorry for scaring you” she mumbled. “I did knock”
“What!........is it?” Lyla replied unable to contain the irate tone of her voice.
“Oh dear I’m sorry......I just wanted to see if you you wanted that glass of wine? Could do with another female voice to back me up.” Cassie gave her pleading puppy eyes. Lyla sighed and carried on rubbing her hair with her towel.
“Oh ok Cassie, I’ll have one, it’s not like I’m going anywhere or doing anything anyway” Lyla looked sad.
Cassie’s face lit up. “Oh cool, this will be great!” She clapped her hands together. She remained in the room. “Can I get changed in peace please?”
Cassie nodded. “Of course sorry” she left.
As much as Lyla warmed to Cassie the first meeting she thought her behavior was much too forward. She texted Zoe once more and it was a plain “Goodnight” icy and to the point. She got into one of her Star Trek t shirt’s and and leggings and walked downstairs to the smell of smoke and the music channels on the tv fighting back the pounding music above.

Her glass of wine was already waiting on the coffee table. Cassie smiled at her, Keith waved as he lit a cigarette and Paul zoned out with his beer watching the near naked singer prance and dance on the television during the music video.
He looked up at Lyla.

“Oh look she’s joining us lowly mortals, before you sit down, can you get me a beer and probably one for Keith?” he said as Keith put up is hand.
“Lowly mortals indeed” said Lyla she went in and got the beers and gave them out and then sat at her place, Cassie smiled at her as she brushed her hair.
“Do you mind not smoking here, Weaver will go mad” Lyla said trying the wine. Looking annoyed at Keith.
He flustered. Paul shook his head. “Never mind that, Weaver’s lucky he’s got us here, he won’t say anything”
“He said it it to me last time” Lyla said abruptly. “He doesn’t want smoking in the house”
“Well Weaver can suck my dick” Paul said dismissively as he opened Cassie’s box of cigarettes and lit one up.

“Bet you’d like that Paul! ” Lyla said sharply. Cassie couldn’t help a giggle.
“No but better than your lips still” Paul came back just as quickly.
“Burn!” Keith said obnoxiously.
Lyla looked at him gravely and his expression then changed to an apologetic one.
“Do you have to have that shit playing upstairs so loudly, what’s the point in watching this if we can’t hear the music over that racket?” Lyla changed the subject. Paul gave a shrug and lounged into his chair. “Too much effort!” He murmured. “Anyway don’t bring your lonely hearts club attitude down here, not our fault Zoe gave you the heave ho!” Keith laughed. Cassie shook her head.
“She hasn’t she’s just sick” Lyla felt hurt but couldn’t give Paul that satisfaction.
“Sick in the head, more like” Paul replied.
“Ok that’s enough!” Cassie exclaimed. “Is it like this every night?” She sipped her wine.

“No just when Paul is about, 99.9% of the time” Lyla said coldly.
Paul rolled his eyes. The night carried on icily and attention turned to Cassie who gladly chirped on about her life and hopes. Paul pretended he was interested but all he took in was her cleavage.

Valerie back in her lair now lay back as Zoe’s mouth was placed on her her sex as she murmured and hummed panted words of approval. She cradled Zoe’s hunger in her hands as her ex lover lapped around her neatly groomed sex. “You belong to me my darling!” She mumbled between sighs. “I do love you Zoe, I’ve always loved you.....” she continued to tense up as Zoe’s tongue worked its own magic. Zoe was consumed by the smell of arousal, Valerie’s juices in her face, and her deep guilt that lulled in her conscious. She wanted it to be over, but to do that she needed to push Valerie over the edge one more time.

Every whisper of passion Valerie gave her, was a mockery of her very self. She was pathetic in her mind. “If Lyla could see her” that thought filled her squinted eyes with more moisture, as she inserted her tongue slightly inside Valerie making her groan loudly and her stomach heave with the sensation.
“Give it to me, Zoe.......please darling....I beg you” the monster whispered.

Lyla was bored. Cassie has gone on about herself for an hour, she hadn’t heard from Zoe either. Paul had drank more and was getting more louder if that was possible.
Keith kept giving Lyla glances.

She didn’t particularly like him but compared to Paul, he was a saint. Not as handsome in features but a lot more humane. She didn’t see why he was friends with Paul. He was never treated with respect.
“Well Cass, I must say you are a cracker and a half” Paul said as signaled to Keith to get him another beer. Cassie blushed and chuckled. “Oh stop it, I bet you say that to all the girls” she turned to face him and her eyes were on his.

Lyla couldn’t believe her own eyes. “What did they all see in this prick?” she thought.
Keith turned to Lyla. “So are you and Zoe done then?” He asked almost hopefully.
“No!” though Lyla was wasn’t sure.
“Well if you want to come back to the Light Side, then you know where I am” he sniggered and took a large long gulp from his bottle. “You are in my sitting room, and staining my carpet” Lyla said offishly.
Keith laughed. “Sorry Lyla, I think you are amazing, so witty and funny, you are wasted on girls, I’d keep you warm any day of the week”. Paul heard him and though he was whispering with Cassie. He got up and stretched and grabbed his beer. “I’m going to get sick, literally, Keith she’s a lezzer, you need to respect that, she likes the carpet burns!” He gave Lyla a cheeky grin, and then walked up to bed. Before he vanished out of site, he made an eye gesture to Cassie, who made an awkward glance to be neatly empty wine glass and to Lyla who raised her eyebrows in obvious disapproval.

Paul shrugged and went off up the stairs. Cassie finished her drink. There was an awkward silence. “He’s really not getting sick” said Keith with a silly laugh. “I’m a bit tired” Cassie said playing with a strand of hair. “It was a good evening and nice to meet you Keith, and thanks for coming down chick” she smiled at Lyla, who frowned. “I hope Zoe gets better” she said and then took her phone and strode off up the stairs leaving her empty glass on the table. Keith was about to speak when Lyla hushed him.

Then she got up stealthily, and crept to the end of the stairs listening upwards.
“Oh my god!” She exclaimed in a whisper. “She’s going up to Paul’s room, what a little tramp!”
Keith remained uninterested, and sat back changing the channels.
“So what, big deal, Paul’s just so good with the girls” he looked down.
“I don’t see it, I really don’t! Lyla sat back down and studied her glass.
“Well you are a lezzer, aren’t you?” Keith looked at her. Paul’s music got suddenly louder. “I still know a narcissistic twerp when I see one” Lyla tried to listen for the obvious.
“Where will I stay tonight, he’s after drink, and it gets so cold her at night on the sofa” Keith had no finesse.
“Get a taxi home!” Lyla smirked. “Or sleep in Cassie’s bed, doesn’t look like she’ll be back down to it. “I won’t get a taxi at this time.........besides she could come back down” Lyla was shocked he was actually considering staying in the other girl’s bed.
“Or I could......” he began looking at her.
“Forget it! No!” Lyla said firmly. “You can’t stay there, I don’t want you trying it on all night with those octopus hands!”

“But you don’t like men, and I’ll behave, just you can tell me all about Zoe, I’ll listen!” Keith said sincerely.
“Besides, we can both listen and see if Cassie is a tramp” he finished his beer.
Lyla thought and she didn’t know why, but at that moment need a warm body to cuddle even if it was Keith. She wasn’t afraid of him, and she thought would be fun to listen to the sounds above together.
“Ok Keith you can stay in my bed, but nothing will happen, you get me?” She downed her wine, and got up. Keith got up too. “On my honor I won’t try a thing” he replied.

Cassie stood in Paul’s room as he lay down on his bed texting his girlfriend Nicole. “That was quick” he looked up
“Who are you texting?” Asked Cassie, “The girl the last night?”

“No my girlfriend!” He answered honestly.
She bit her lip. “You are so bad!” She said but walked closer. “You’ve no idea” he smugly replied. “You are some tart Cass!” She just nodded and got on the bed. He finished texting “goodnight to Nicole” and grabbed her pulling her over him. There and then they kissed sloppily and his hand strayed up her top almost instantly.

“Very nice room you have here” Keith looked about. “Lyla brushed her teeth in the bathroom and then entered the bedroom and shut the door. Keith stood awkwardly. “Am can I take my clothes off or?” He mumbled.
“If you must” Lyla pulled down her leggings and folded them neatly to place on a chair.
Keith glanced at her legs, and then took off his top as the lights went out. “Lyla paused to hear the bed creak above. “Tramp!” She muttered.
“Get off my side!” She kept her Star Trek t shirt on and he moved over. “This is a bit weird” Keith said as Lyla sat up to listen.
“Why does it bother you what they do? Unless.......you like Cassie!” He mused.
“Don’t be ridiculous!” She replied. She felt his body close up to hers, her back was to him. “That better not be what I think it is” she remarked as she felt his hardness through his boxers. His arms came around her and pulled her close. “Keith.....” she said softly. “I’m just cuddling” he said as he slowly began to kiss her neck.
“Come back to the Light Side” he murmured. “Keith that’s fucking creepy, stop it..........” she said as they both heard Paul’s bed creak louder. “I didn’t say stop kissing me, just don’t say weird things!” She ordered him as he began to kiss her neck softly and his hand slipped up her T shirt she ground her curvy rear to his crotch. She needed the affection, she needed to feel wanted as Zoe had left a major void and she didn’t know what to make of it. She needed the affection, and Keith may have been the bottom of the barrel but warm and wanting her he was.  

Cassie kissed Paul hard as she straddled his body. He pulled off her sweater as she sat over him, her hands roaming his body. He kissed her more and pulled her over him and fondled her breasts with close attention. The bed softly, as they got more into it . Cassie slipped her hand onto his crotch and squeezed the stiffening rod within.  Then she stopped. “No.....no sorry this is wrong, it’s the drink, this is wrong, sorry Paul” she got off him.

“What!” He said sitting up. Cassie shook her head and rubbed her hands over it.
“It’s wrong Paul, you have a girlfriend I’m being stupid, sorry” she was about to get up and go, as she grabbed her sweater , like a lightening bolt, Paul got to the door before her and locked the door. “No way!, you can’t just come in like that and then leave, back on the bed Cass” he took her hands.
“No Paul, it’s wrong, let me out.......let me go” he led her to bed and pushed her onto it. “Paul no!” She said but not loudly. He got on to her and kissed her mouth intensely.

As Valerie climaxed covering Zoe’s face with more wetness to add to her tears. She tugged Zoe gently by the hair and pulled her next to her, as she lay panting hard.
“Oh my darling, that was good” she breathed. “Please can I go now?” Zoe sobbed. Valerie glanced at her curiously.
“Why are you crying? This has been brilliant” she ran her hands over Zoe’s semi naked body.
“So tell me about your Trekkie girlfriend, or well we can say ex girlfriend? She asked and turned on her side to study and enjoy the sight of the broken, defeated and crying Zoe.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 07:10:58 AM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1268
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2020, 06:39:17 PM »
Totally and utterly perfect writing. What a chapter!!
This has quite literally everything in it, you build characters up, you delve deeper into them and you give us the balance of terror we desire.
A normal night is what we think we have and the pairing off that happens during these house parties was done so well. No, I don't see what everyone sees in men like Paul either!!
Lyla being as fascinating a character as always and obviously no self respecting Trekkie would listen to that Light Side/Dark Side crap!!!
Now we start to get dark as Paul plays his part and I can't imagine what will be happening next in the house but as you are writing this I know it will be beyond brilliant.
So much happening we almost forget about Zoe... Almost. This is nasty, evil, dirty and degrading and yet I can't help but to love it. Truly a delight to read!

SheerHose33
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2020, 03:01:21 PM »
Thank you Rachel. You were right it’s a fun section to write in as it’s void of rules and regulations
It’s a slow story and one close to my heart but there is some oversized eyes moments to come.
Really glad you are enjoying it and from a stellar writer and wordsmith it’s huge praise indeed
Really pleased you like the characters and be careful of the hordes or Star Wars fans with comments like that lol
Thanks again hun xxx

carhamgrater
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2020, 05:52:28 PM »
Now if this was an old serial of the thirties and forties the sign would come up "next the rapes begin!"  Cassie had to know that Paul wouldn't take no for an answer when she went to his room and just how naive is Lyla to think that Keith wouldn't try anything!. And As For Zoe, I've already think she a lost cause. Excellent chapter and can't wait to read just correct I am in the next chapter! Merit when the site allows!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1104
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2020, 11:27:33 PM »
 nasty, evil, dirty and degrading

I think Rachel said it best! That is exactly how I felt about this chapter too. Paul still being a super-douche, and Keith a close second.

As Graham surmised......"next the rapes begin!"  Mmmmmm, two drunk and horny men, high on their own egos, I can't see them NOT taking from Cassie and Lyla what they want!

The tense atmosphere you've created is so captivating! I need more! LOL!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »
Good grief, how did I miss this chapter? Am I ever glad I found it. That was hot and steamy, well written as always.   You are really turning out some great work Jessica.  Keep it up!

SheerHose33
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2020, 08:35:14 AM »
Chapter VII

Valerie, carried on studying her fallen “lover” who wept quietly as the rain battered off the roof of the bedroom, which was the lair of terror it was that very  room. Zoe had been attacked with and burnt with a hot iron, branding her a victim of domestic abuse for life.
Now her abuser lied next to her caressing her semi naked back. She got to the the scare on her arm.
“You know how sorry I am” that wasn’t me and I’ve been treated now my darling” Valerie said for the tenth time that night.

Zoe just lay awake and lost in a sea of dark defeat. She felt the fingers on her soft skin glide and dance around her.
“So tell me about your Trekkie girlfriend” Valerie said again. “Is she as good as me?” Her fingers tapped and ran down Zoe’s lower back and onto her buttocks making her shudder. She then felt them nestle between her thighs, and grasp at her soft heated mound as once again, Valerie hacked her defenses with confident precision.
“I.....I....she....stop.....” Zoe tried to speak but Valerie wouldn’t let her and her body once again caved into the her abusers digits. No force was needed, just a slight pressure in a certain area.

Back at number 80. The rain was far more audible, what was more audible was the bed springs of Paul and the sounds of his latest conquest. Lyla listened and as she did the kisses on her neck were becoming more and more wanting. Keith’s body was against hers and his hand had released one of her breasts from its lacy casing. His hardness was prodding against her bottom as she gyrated it further against his weapon. It was wrong, but deep down she didn’t believe in Zoe’s sudden sickness story, there was more to it than that and affection is like a drug, she just needed it. Even if it came from a man who resembled a back street dealer. She suddenly thought of her ex boyfriend Alan whom she truly loved, until... the event. As Keith worked her to a soft pant by caressing and kissing her, her darkest fantasy crept into her mind as he did every other night.

She turned to lie on her back as Keith made space for her, her hand now slipped into his boxers and began to tug the throbbing hot shaft within. He grunted as his mouth found her exposed nipple and began to suck on it, drawing more urgent breathlessness from Lyla. Keith couldn’t believe his luck, or what he felt was actually happening. Lyla’s mind was far away, though still in the bedroom, she imagined the Midnight Man commanding her, forcing her to pleasure the man next to her and it spurred her like the sexually starved being she was. Her strokes became more urgent on Keith’s manhood, as he slipped out of his boxers.
“You are a good girl Lyla” he mumbled as his own breath quickened as Lyla tugged him harder.
Then she sat up and throwing the blankets off him, lowered her face down to take his standing to attention soldier in her mouth. He sighed and held her head as her mouth took in his tip, her tongue pressing and swirling around his head.
“Oh my fucking God.....Lyla....this is awesome” he breathed.
She stopped. “Shut up! You’re ruining it!” She whispered firmly. Then she placed her mouth back where it was all the time feeling a blade against her back as her fantasies ran away with themselves.

A different sort of confrontation was going on upstairs. Paul had Cassie pinned down and even though she initially fought back she seemed quite submissive though protested his every move. She was down to her red bra and Paul’s hands had obscenely groped them as they were nothing more than there for him to squeeze and that was it. Cassie’s protests got less and less quieter.
“You little tramp!” He sneered as he bit her neck, “you come up here and then start something. Then you try to leave, you don’t want to leave” his hands tugged down her black leggings and he pulled her black thong off with them.
“Please stop......I’ll scream!” She whimpered.
“Oh you’ll scream alright!” He said as he pulled her bra down and placing his hands over her breasts. “You’ll scream for more.....” he then dropped a hand from her right breast while the other one clutched her left, as he crudely explored down her body. He reached her exposed womanhood and without warning, drove two digits within her folds. She cried out but that was muffled by his mouth.

“Shut up.....” he grunted as he slobbered over her. His fingers slowly stroked inside her and her body began to adjust but the pain was intense, and her eyes filled with tears at the intrusion. Her hands still punched feebly at him as he he weighed down on her.
“You’re wet! You whore!” He withdrew his fingers and stuck them in his own mouth.
“The taste of victory” he mused as he adjusted his weight to pull his pants and boxers down. He was hard and he guided it to her womanhood as her protests became stifled moans again to his invading mouth.

Downstairs things had gone a lot different and over a lot quicker it seemed.
“Lyla who held her own breasts and toyed with her engorged stiff nipple sucked on Keith’s throbbing member as her mind conjured up a rape fantasy. She was enjoying it and pretended Keith was her landlord and the Midnight  Man watched her. She was just plotting the next act which she’d have Keith returning the favor, when it all ended with a groan from Keith, intense twitching in against her tongue and a large gush of saltiness against the back of her throat. She pulled back her mouth and took two more shots of his sticky goo in her face as he groaned and writhed in the bed. It went everywhere over her cheeks, forehead, hair and staining her hiked up Star Trek T-Shirt.
Lyla was forced to gulp the first shot down and made a face while doing so. “Then she jabbed him bringing him out of his climactic trance.
“Are you shitting me?” She sounded indignant. “Are you actually for real?”
“What?” Keith gasped. “You are bloody good!” Lyla was angry. “This is why men are useless, you couldn’t even hold on for more, you selfish prick, get out” she barked.
“Wait....what” he lent up in the bed, to see her clamber out of it. “Get your clothes and get out!” She opened her bedroom door.
“Hey I can go again, why don’t you just finger yourself a bit and.......” he was cut off. “Out, out” she barked. He got his clothes and left the room naked and sticky shaking his head. “Where will I sleep?” He asked.
“I don’t give a fuck!” She snapped and slammed the door.

Lyla wiped her face and listened to the room upstairs. She was happy he did come when he did, it prevented her from cheating, but she was enjoying the fantasy. She heard Keith walk downstairs and mutter. She got back into bed and done what he’d suggested, and resumed her dark warped midnight rape fantasy, as a real event happened in the room above.

Cassie lay staring up at the ceiling as Paul’s music played to what was now a song forever etched in her memory. She felt him enter her and though her body was shamefully ready, it still hurt. He grabbed her face to kiss as he steadily pumped into her, she tried not to let it show how her body reacted but it did and gave him murmurs of approval as it seemed to justify what he was doing. He was very vigorous and didn’t ease once only to pull out with a grunt and spray his seed over her naked navel. Then he was done and rolled off her as if she was a pillow. Lighting a cigarette and offering her one of her own. He sat back on the bed and resumed texting Nicole.
She lay in silence as the cigarette was lit by his hand then with a simple hand gesture for her to go she did taking her clothes and silence with her .

Shocker
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2020, 09:28:39 AM »
Another intriguing chapter and another deserved merit.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1268
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2020, 09:52:01 AM »
Magnificent writing!! Really impressive as you take a story which has captured my imagination and add another level of twisted intentions to it.
Zoe is trapped in her nightmare past unable to escape. Valerie gradually getting her to forget her true lover.
Paul crossing the line to a rapist mentality and Cassie will never be the same again.
Lyla feeling the need to be touched sexually no matter who is doing the touching and enjoying her rape fantasies, she would be a good addition to RU....
Loved reading about Lyla as always. One of my favourite characters you've created by far.
Totally amazing work and loving the roll you're on right now. Every merit received is a well deserved merit.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2020, 02:28:03 PM »
Wow Jess. This is becoming another of your epic masterpieces. Your created the characters with such reality and detail that when they make decisions we know it is what they would do. Such great dialogue, incredible scenes, the nastiness of some characters, the helpless submission of others makes for such a dark, torrid tale. I loved Lyla kicking Keith out when he came too quick - just made me laugh. Loved your description of Paul dismissing the woman he'd just raped with a hand gesture while texting. The detail of touching Zoe's scar from previous abuse as if it was the handcuffs that held her there. All just sublime writing. Well done and sorry I've been absent, but got to read two in a row - lucky me!!
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

carhamgrater
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2020, 04:09:19 PM »
Another chapter showing us how to write a rape scene from different perspectives. Lyla loving what is happening until his in ability to hold back to Cassie's classic reaction to being raped. Throw in the domination of Zoe by  Valerie and one has to wonder just where all this is coming from- an active imagination or a deep hidden story of personal experience! All I know is the winners from this is we the readers! Merit when allowed to!

darklord
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2020, 01:55:28 PM »
Hot and steamy, just the way we like em. A great chapter Jessica. Loved the back and forth of the two different rooms.  Great perspectives.

SheerHose33
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2020, 07:13:31 AM »
Thank you so much for supporting this work.
It’s a deep story and yes, some parts are heavily influenced by my Real life.
Others are complete fabricated fantasy I’ll keep you guessing.
Again thank you it means a lot and inspires me to write more.

SheerHose33
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2020, 07:14:09 AM »
Chapter VIII

Zoe once again fell into a cascade of regretful and disturbing  orgasmic aftermath in the hands of the woman who’d scarred her for life. Her whole body clenched up as she felt the weakening waves take over her slowly from behind as Valerie gently caressed her clit. Finishing her assault with an even more gentle loving kiss on Zoe’s neck.

“I’d never forgotten how beautiful you are my darling” Valerie whispered as she pulled her victim close. “I do love you very much” Valerie wiped a tear, or played  out the action of doing so. Zoe under quick breaths and distressed sobs just lay on her side unable to move, unable to speak. It was familiar territory, but one she’d never ever imagined to visit again.
“So do you love me, still Zoe? I know you love Lyla but do you love me” Valerie soft refined educated voice was the speech of nightmares.
Zoe remained silent she’d been mentally dragged back into that house, she also been dragged to that mindset of “not saying anything”.
“Lyla must be something” Valerie softly carried on. “A real sparky I bet, she works at that charming restaurant, I know, and you know I know that” Valerie’s tone began to get dangerous. Zoe gulped.
“Please stay away from us, from me, Lyla is like me, we’ve both been through so much, please if you love me......” Zoe’s voice a mere whimper.
“Don’t you dare.....Zoe!” Valerie’s tone changed suddenly to the familiar hostile one that heralded irrational inflictions.

Valerie took a deep breath as if to control herself, and then stroked Zoe’s long brown strands. “Please don’t say that to me......we had that agreement, or I can go on about how much I sacrificed to be with you, do you want me to go down that lane?” Valerie held Zoe close and tight, it wasn’t love it was total emotional captivity.

Lyla slept soundly after her frenzied fantasies. She had no idea in the room next to her Cassie stared at the ceiling in silence, she was no longer crying, the realization of what just happened hadn’t even registered.

She didn’t want to leave her room for the rest of that long night,  not even to wash the shame off her, which she wanted to more than anything, but she couldn’t leave her solace. She just stared as the night seemed to stare back at her with narrow eyes of judgement.

The next morning. Lyla was up early and came down to put on her coffee, she wasn’t working but was never one for staying in bed. She passed the still scruffy form of Keith who slumbered on the couch. With absolute disregard for his quality of sleep, she banged her mug on the table and slammed cupboards looking for the jar of coffee.

She filled the kettle and studied her phone. Still not a word,  from Zoe. She texted her a curt but offish “good morning” and put her phone down the front of her stained Star Trek t shirt.

“Why don’t you make a bit more noise” a gruff voice said in the room behind her.
Keith’s face looked up with bloodshot eyes and pale skin.
“Oh sorry Keith, I didn’t know you were there” Lyla lied as she stirred her mug.
“Yeah right, what was all that about last night? I mean you got all weird, I can’t help it if you give a great blowie” he smirked.  Lyla rolled her eyes.
“Right, Keith!” She started and her tone was shrill and firm. “Last night never happened ok, take what you got from it and leave it at that” she said as she sipped her coffee.

“Never happened” she repeated as if she was talking to herself.
“Oh well, I’ll still tell the story of your perfect lips” Keith still smirked.
Lyla shook her head. “No you won’t......never happened” she said again.
“Well What will you do for that sort of silence?” Keith sat up and looked very much awake. He was still in his boxers.
Lyla rolled her eyes.
“Well Keith, unless you don’t ever want these perfect lips around your spring loaded weapon ever again. You’ll stay quiet and, remember,.....nothing happened” she said as she looked away from his barely clothed body.
“Oh really.....that’s sounds acceptable to me” he said , as she was starting to hate that smirk by the second.
“So when will the next time be then?” He asked eagerly hoping it would be that minute.

“I’ll let you know, and I’d work your on endurance for the next time if I were you” then it was Lyla’s turn to smirk. “Or you’re going to have spend a lot of nights on this couch”.
Keith just nodded blankly and then changed the subject.
“I wonder how Cassie feels after being ‘Pauled’ out of it?” He asked with a silly grin. The blind admiration he had for Paul was his most repulsive feature to Lyla.
“Well she was in her room this morning, I heard her moving about, not worthy to stay in the Paul-sty of a bedroom I guess” Lyla carried on drinking her coffee.
Keith struggled into his clothes.
“How does he do it the lucky sod?” Keith put on his shoes.
Lyla shrugged. “I don’t know he must force himself on them, as I wouldn’t be caught dead in bed with him and you’re living proof my standards have dropped”.she mused. Keith shook his head at her.
A muse it was, as much as it was the truth.

Zoe fell asleep when, she didn’t know, Valerie was still speaking softly and caressing her soft skin as she did. She awoke wishing the previous night was a bad dream, however it was the bed of evil indeed. The black satin sheets did little more than to symbolize the darkness of what she’d allowed to happen to her. Valerie opened the door and wearing a short black and red negligee she came in with a tray containing two glasses of orange and a hot bowl of porridge with jam swirled into it. Zoe’s favorite, Also two plates of eggs In a basket. Zoe who still wearing her sky blue lingerie she’d intended for Lyla, looked bleary and beaten as Valerie placed the tray on the bed.
“I think you deserve this.....my darling” she said in her authoritarian tone. “It’s your favorite, no one else you know can do eggs like this, you told me that yourself, Also there is coffee brewing downstairs and I got your favorite magazine in too” she handed her an issue of Vogue.
“I’d have bought flowers, but.....well there wasn’t anywhere good to get them open yet, and my darling only deserves the best.
She said as she snuggled up to Zoe who withered at her presence.
“So I think today, we’ll have this lovely breakfast, then maybe get ready and go for a girly day together, see if I can get a spa appointment” she ran her hands through Zoe’s hair. “We need to get this sorted, you look so much more you when your hair is done up, in that bun the way I like” she got up and Zoe sat in silence.
Valerie opened her wardrobe and took out a black pencil skirt and a white blouse.
“Wear these today and we’ll collect your things later, and tonight I’ll get your favorite film, Pretty Woman on the box and we can watch it together, wine for you, water for me” she joked.

Zoe gulped and shook her head as the tears formed. “No.....I’m going home, please let me go home” she began to cry and buried her face into the sheets of the bed.
“Oh my darling......my darling...” Valerie put her arm around her “Its scary....but Zoe” she gently stroked the tear soaked cheeks of Zoe’s face. “You are home” she cradled the sobbing woman’s head into her bosom and gently stroked her hair in a maternal way.

“Please don’t cry Zoe, you’ll set me off if you cry, we can make this work, I can never pay back what I done, that scar is there to remind me always of my own failures, but I’m good now, I need you Zoe, I’ve always needed you” she held her face up and kissed Zoe’s tears licking the salty taste around her lips.
“Val.....you cant take it back.....you can’t that scar will remind me forever of your brutality and I let it happen.....this is messed up, this is.....rape” Zoe wailed heavily.

Valerie took a deep personal notice that Zoe had called her Val, she called her that when they were together.
“Oh my darling, don’t be silly, you always do say such silly things when you are upset, rape indeed, you can’t say that Zoe. You can’t mean that, I have not forced you to be here, that was long lost love last night, it  was real to you and it was real to me” Valerie released her and got off the bed.
“It’s rape” Zoe snapped hysterically.

Valerie’s soft sincere features hardened.
“Zoe......don’t be silly with me, how can you say that” now Valerie sounded hysterical.

“I have worked in the sexual assault treatment centre of this diabolical city, Ive seen some pretty  fucking awful things as you know, the faces of those people that will haunt me, women with horrific internal injuries, women who wanted to end their lives. Kids.....Zoe, fucking children......how dare you coat yourself in their helplessness” she then wiped her own tears and sat on the bed. “Now you’ve made me cry.....you self centered bitch” she sniffed and then it was Zoe who put her arms around Valerie.
“I’m so so sorry Val” she cried into her ex lovers shoulder. “I know those nights at that place led you onto the drink. I’m so sorry I’m just a selfish spoilt little cow” she held Valerie close.
Valerie got up and sighed drying her eyes with her hand.
“It’s ok, your emotions always make you say silly things, no matter how much you hurt me with words I’ll always love you. I’m going to get the coffee, you have your breakfast and have a shower, you smell like last night” she smirked the last part.

Zoe nodded. “We can save today, sex is important but I just want you to hold me and be held by you, that’s all” Valerie smiled her old smile at Zoe. She left to walk out the door.
“By the way, I’ll leave it to you to tell Lyla that you’re done with her, our relationship sank and she was a good lifeboat but the ship is back afloat” Valerie always seemed to like the sea and her nautical metaphors always crept into conversation.

Zoe’s heart sank, as Valerie threw her, her mobile phone.
“Put her out of her misery, she doesn’t deserve to be led on like this, be gentle with her Zoe, I’ve no more to say on it really, I do love you” she left and didn’t wait for Zoe’s response.

She didn’t need to. Zoe fell back into the bed sobbing as she summoned up the courage to text Lyla. What she would say she didn’t know.
She had now capitulated to the atomic bomb of guilt ridden emotion and her life was now being annexed by the most dangerous of regimes.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 02:39:15 PM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1268
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2020, 12:47:16 PM »
Oh this was extraordinary writing Jess!! Truly the morning after the terror before and we are shown the aftermath in the undiluted light of the sun.
Cassie coming to terms with what sort of man Paul really is. I can only hope that this is the wake-up call she needs to keep her distance from him.
Lyla once again being the central point of my attention and her attitude towards Keith is perfect. I love the playful part of her so much and can't wait to see what she gets up to next. Easily one of my favourite characters!!!
This situation with Zoe and Valerie is as depraved as a story comes and only your mind could come up with this sort of dialogue, you know I love dialogue!!!
Planning their perfect day together as if nothings happened and like a true psychological terrorist turns it all to never being her fault. Awesome writing!
This is turning into one of my most loved stories from you. Please accept my deepest thanks for this.