Author Topic: Caught red handed  (Read 68000 times)

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
  • Hardware in need of software
Caught red handed
« on: March 05, 2014, 02:29:28 PM »
Caught Red Handed

Three young criminals with a plan

The three youngsters were from the eastern city suburbs and were out on a new break-in job. A school. The youngest, Ken, in his late teens, had attended this school just a few years ago. He had been the one to suggest that they choose this particular one as the next target after the success at the other countryside school last month. The west-side gang that bought the loot from them wanted more, and the guys were in need of more cash. Ken had told Ivan – their early-twenties leader – that the school was always empty just after around 9 pm and that the automatic alarm used to go on only at 10.30. He and their companion Ronny – between them in age – had agreed, and they checked a couple of nights that the school did indeed empty just after nine. Tonight, they had driven up close to the school in this proper and mostly religious neighborhood, parked, and now observed it from their black dirty old Chevy van. Most lights in the building had gone out as the last person - a woman seemingly in her thirties or forties – had left through the main entrance and was driving away.

“Oh – I almost wish that aunt had stayed back!” Ivan had gotten aroused as always when he saw a female maybe rapeworthy. “Cleaning lady?”

“No. Teacher!” Ken had corrected. “Maybe the headmaster now.” The others hummed in appreciation. 

“I took her once.” Ken continued, to the laughter of the older comrades. “No - I did! Winter a few years ago!” Ken hissed. “I tackled her for fun out in the backside schoolyard in the snow.” The others grunted for more. “Those thin bare legs in high-heeled boots under that short coat that day… and knowing that she had an even shorter skirt underneath – I just had to take her!” The others cheered silently. “I took her by surprise from behind and got a good long hard grip of her pussy under that skirt! Stuck in the deep snow under me she was! Man, she was hysterical! Kicking like mad and whining like a school-girl while I took her!”

“She the one who scratched you up?”

“No, she wore gloves, haha!”

“Report you?”

“No – too ashamed. Or afraid. She ran off whimpering as soon as I let her go, and never even looked at me again my remaining year at school.”

“You fucking little bastard, hehe…” Ronny snickered. They knew little Ken had grown up to become a mean bastard doing worse things later.

“Lucky lady she wasn’t a few minutes later!”

“Yeah, damn you, Ken, how am I to rob the school with this hard-on now, hehe?”

They had all laughed viciously as they had seen the woman drive hastily off, as if she knew there was danger luring in the dark somewhere. Soon after Ivan had started the van and let it glide silently in through the gate, past the main entrance, and around and behind the school, stopping at the rear basement entrance. They had waited a minute, then gotten out and to work on the lock of the door. Well inside, the alarm hadn’t sounded, as expected, and they had started to search the rooms they had planned to plunder.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 06:09:05 AM by Traveller »

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
Re: Burglars' Bonus
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 03:57:48 AM »
Gazelles are to be hunted by lions, arent they .... Looking forward to it !
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
Re: Caught red handed
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 06:06:48 AM »
Caught…?

The three guys had carried the goods they had taken from the music room, teachers’ room and computer room through the corridors and stacked it all in the entrance hall. Computers, amps, speakers, and a few phones, even a couple of wallets and a purse. Now they were almost done getting it down the stairs to the basement and the door to the backyard where their van was. They were excited that the catch was so good and that it had been so easy. Exactly like planned. There was still plenty of time till the alarm would come on.

Suddenly the headlights of a car flooded the schoolyard area outside the main entrance. “Fuck!” The boys ran to the nearest hiding place – Ken and Ivan down the stairway, while Ronny was too far away from the stairs and chose to go behind the nearest half-open door blade. It was just in time – as they hid, the headlights swept over the glass doors and into the hallway. And stopped.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Ivan hissed.

“Police?!”

“Or just that teacher bitch coming back?” Ken made a face and a grunting sound reflecting the dilemma of whether that was good or bad.

The headlights went off quickly, and the boys heard light steps from at least two persons and some female voices giggling. Ok, neither that teacher nor police. Seconds after, keys were turning in the lock and someone were on their way in.

Ronny had no choice than to stay where he was, stiff and still as a statue, with hammering heart, just hoping that no-one spotted him in the darkness behind the door. Or the gear still stacked at one wall in the half dark hallway. He did not dare to peek, but from the light steps and clicks of heels, he figured they were all females, maybe two or three. He was surprised that they didn’t go into the corridor, but instead headed towards the stairs down to the basement. Once they had passed him, he peeked out. He jumped by one of them still just a few feet from him studying and trying to operate the alarm panel in the hallway. She didn’t discover him. It was a tall young woman in high heeled shoes and long slender legs visible under a short coat not covering more than halfway down her thighs. The tension and fear of being revealed was getting mixed with a rush of arousal of the thought of fighting and overpowering the sheer beauty. He saw the backs of two more women hurrying down the stairs and disappearing. Soon after, the one at the alarm walked calmly down the same way. He saw the word “off” shine in red on the panel. She had switched off the alarm system. Must be one of the other teachers, he thought.

Ivan and Ken had stayed halfway down the stairs. As soon as they saw someone come in, they went further down. As they heard steps approaching fast, they ran in under the staircase and hid there. Two women came running down the steps just above their heads. The giggling females continued into the restrooms and switched on some lights in there. The boys remained frozen, as they heard someone on clicking heels still upstairs. A third woman eventually came down, calmly. Slow enough that they could see the naked thin ankles on high heels in the openings between the granite steps of the staircase. They stretched to look up her skirt, but with little luck except that the legs seemed endless.

The woman remained at the floor near the base of the staircase, obviously waiting while the two others had gone to pee. The boys held their breath, while enjoying the full view of her from their hiding. She was absolutely super hot. The stripe of light from the restrooms put her in profile. She was a tall one, with long slender legs on high heeled pumps. Straps emphasized her thin ankles and that she was dressed up for an occasion. The short coat covered about half of her thighs, but when she walked slowly around, the unbuttoned front revealed an even shorter dress hem. They didn’t see her face clearly, but what they saw looked perfect. She had a hairdo by a cute white bow attached to a clasp, revealing a long thin neck. Gems sparkled like diamonds in her ear jewelry. Ivan’s heart hammered and blood pumped through his head and cock. He and Ken looked at each other. No need for words. They both knew. They could stay hidden and perhaps not be discovered, and get away with the burglary. Or take her. And the two others. One chick each. This chance would never come again.

---

Made it…!

Well inside the school, Lillian and Winnie had hurried towards the stairs to the basement, where the nearest toilets were. Lillian noticed a pile of things along a wall, but had no time to think further of it. Christine came after them, locked the entrance doors, and stopped at the alarm control. She was not sure in what state it was - on or off or on timer - but she took no chance and simply switched it manually to Off, so that it would not start by the timer. No need to have the fire department or police coming, she thought and smiled, happy to remember the procedure and code and seeing the “Off” message come on in red. Then she strolled after the others downstairs. Not that she needed to go down there, but she felt a little on display in the dim light from the emergency lamps for anyone in the darkness outside. Not that there would be any. Good reason anyway to not put on any more lights. She smiled again of all these silly thoughts as she walked one step at the time down the stairs.

Inside the restrooms, on the other hand, Winnie had lit it up, and were using one closet while Lillian took one next to it. They giggled happily through the locker wall about both of them making it in time, but just barely, and that the need to go was maybe contagious. The talking also helped hide the embarrassing trickling sounds into the toilets.

Outside, Christine took some increasingly impatient steps – the sound of her heels echoed in the empty hallway, mixed with the laughter and talking from the toilets. She suddenly came to think about the shadow she thought she had seen inside the hallway when they arrived. She had forgotten to check closer in the rush of the two others. Thinking back – was she sure there were nobody upstairs? And what were the things stacked along the wall down here? She would ask Lillian once she came out.

The sneaking worries made her stop. She stood silent and listened.

She froze and the hair in her neck raised as she heard something from under the stairs! Staring into the darkness there she saw contours of something. And it moved! She gasped and her heart almost stopped, then started hammering fast and hard. Her knees and ankles went numb and started shaking. She wanted to flee, but couldn’t take another step.

Think! she thought. If the one under there is hiding, he – or they - are more afraid than I am! Than we are! She realized that the size and movements of that under there could indicate it was more than one. She remembered again the shadow she had seen in the hallway as they arrived. Come on girls! She remained still while her heart pumped loudly and her chest heaved. She begged that the ones under the stairs would not hear and understand that she had discovered them. That they would be some naughty pupils or burglars who wanted just that she and her friends would simply disappear. She managed to take one step towards the rest rooms. Then she hesitated – it would be better to actually start moving towards and up the stairs. God, she wanted to get out! But to approach the stairs and walk in her short dress just over the faces of those hiding – whatever kid of bastards they were – was revolting. Before she got to it, Winnie and Lillian were coming out – laughing and giggling.

The opening of the door to the restrooms lit up the basement hallway for a second, till Lillian shut it off with the light switch. She switched it immediately back on from what she had seen. Something was wrong! Firstly, she saw the face of Christine. The usually confident and happy girl looked as if she had seen a ghost – eyes and mouth open, stiff posture. Moreover, there was a pile of electronics up against the wall next to the backdoor out. Similar to the one she had seen upstairs. When now the lights went back on, her eyes scanned the room, and she jumped and let out a loud gasp as she saw two pairs of eyes between the steps of the staircase.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:09:59 AM by Traveller »

Offline easynaissance

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 05:39:13 AM »
great stuff. Looking forward to the next developments

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 06:54:17 PM »
Can't wait to read more!

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »
Power game

Ivan had seen on the tall girl that she had spotted them or at least was alarmed. Her legs had gotten stiff and were shaking when she tried to move, and the heavy breathing revealed the shock she was in, and it made his arousal explode in him. But before he got around to jump at her, the two other women came out from the restrooms, and within seconds the boys knew they had been revealed, with no point of hiding any more anyway.

The two – big Ivan and little Ken – stepped out from underneath the stairs. No word was said, no sound, except the gasps from the three startled young women as they jumped back. The tension in the room was electric.
The women were scared, but they all felt that the two youngsters were also troubled and guilty of something. Burglary of the piled-up electronics seemed obvious. And it was their duty – especially Lillian’s as the most senior teacher – to put a stop to it. But as the boys had come forward, the women had still instinctively backed off another two steps, allowing the boys to come in front of the way up the stairs. Lillian therefore hesitated and spoke less sternly than she first intended.

“Who…W…what… are you doing here?”

Ivan heard immediately how fragile her voice was, and it fired him up. “You’ll find out soon enough, lady!” He looked her down and up and smiled. “But I’d rather hear first what you girls are doing here yourself?”

Lillian was baffled to gaping silence by his frisk response. Winnie on her side was already getting more nervous and jumped in and responded like the good girl she was: “We only needed to use the washrooms…”

Ivan loved the girly thin voice and naively innocent tone of the seemingly youngest cutie. “Oh, I see…” he smirked and looked her over too, down to her short dress hem.

“We are teachers here!” Christine interrupted in more of an irritated tone, despite the tension. No need to make excuses to these cheeky boys, she thought. “Who are you!?”

“We are just out to check that the school is OK for the night” smiled Ivan and looked the tall beauty over. “And maybe some adventure!” He dwelled at her long gorgeous legs. “So, teachers, huh?”

Winnie nodded and confirmed with a nervous smile. Lillian was too undecided to say anything, and it was Christine who kept the lead. The guy was just a bit taller than her on her heels, and seemingly younger, so his demeaning language and disgusting eyes made her more angry than scared. She had first decided to just get out of the basement at all cost, but now she couldn’t resist taking him down – he was after all alone, except for the kid comrade:

“Are those part of your so-called adventures?” she asked, pointing at the pile of electronics.

“Ha – well – what if they are?” Ivan leered of her nerve to ask about something like that in the midst of her obvious distress, as revealed by her voice and body language and heavy breath. “You think we’re here stealing stuff?” He took a step towards the other, more senior woman. “You girls gonna give us in?”

Lillian backed a step. “No, we…!” she started to answer, but thought twice and silenced.

“Nice if you try!” he teased, turning next to the youngest, smallest woman, the one with the thin voice, enjoying how also she stepped back.

Christine saw how the younger rascal enjoyed the big guy’s bad behavior and it made her even more upset. “Now, stop that!” She stamped her foot, and none of the boys could avoid noticing the wonderful quivering in her smooth slender thigh.

“We are teachers at this school!” She took her chance that they would be safe if they were just firm enough - three grown women against one badass youngster and a little teenager. “I suggest the two of you put those things back and we’ll consider to let you go!”

Ronny was still waiting in the shadows at the top of the stairs and realized that the women had not yet understood that he was there. He smiled as Ivan played the game out to the full, and stayed in hiding. He couldn't wait to surprise and catch the first of the leggy beauties who tried to run.   

The silence was roaring after Christine's ultimatum. Ivan and Ken put up big eyes in joy and anticipation, ready to burst into laughter. “You’ll let us go?!” bawled Ivan finally. “On the contrary – we won’t go! And how do we know you are teachers? If you aren’t – we won’t let you go! We'll bust you for breaking in here!”

“Oh, don’t be ridiculous!” snarled Christine furiously, getting angrier but also more anxious to get out past their blockade of the stairs.

“And – if you are in fact teachers, we might still not want to let you go! Right, Kenny?”

Ken nodded. He had gotten horny as hell. These three pairs of half-naked legs were begging to be taken, and he wanted so badly to take them right now and get some teacher pussy.

The girls on their side were scared to silence for a second – Ivan’s words not to let them go were sinking in, although he couldn’t be serious…?

“And if we don’t let you go, what would we do with you…?” The women were too shocked to speak and just remained silent with gaping mouths, heaving for air, with hammering hearts and shaking knees.

“I would in that case in fact like to have myself some teacher kisses…” said Ivan and looked around, “… let’s see…”, getting as expected just rejection and disgust of the idea.

Except from Ken. “You know there’s a way to check if they’re teachers!” he interrupted.

Ivan laughed. “They’re really bad kissers?”

“Well, maybe, yeah, hehe…!” Ken laughed too. “No, I mean, teachers have white panties! At least the ones I’ve counted!”

Ivan laughed even more. More viciously now, impressed with how wickedly clever Ken was. “And now you wanna count these?”

Winnie and Lillian gasped while Ken confirmed.

“OK…no…No!” Christine broke in. “Now it is really time to go!” She was not going to let herself and her friends be caught up in this silly game.

“Well, we are not going!” said Ivan. “And neither are you! Until I have my kisses!”

“…and I have checked your panties!” Ken took a step towards the smallest and cutest woman. Winnie jumped away and held onto her coat hem. He followed, and she backed off while protesting with her thin girly voice “No…!” Her fright of having the boy’s hands up her short dress made her jump in panic, and she ended up backing into the big guy, who grabbed her by her arm. The big strong hand closed around her thin upper arm and the fabric of her coat sleeve and held her tight. She gasped and protested and kicked against the floor to get loose and tried to protect herself with her free arm against the young one who was coming for her.

The scene changed quickly from words to action as the boys had caught their first girl, forcing Christine and Lillian to come to Winnie’s rescue to put a stop to this before it got out of control.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:11:19 AM by Traveller »

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1096
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 08:16:51 PM »
Very imaginative story idea!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline avidreader_88
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 01:31:38 PM »
Can't get enough  :D

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 06:56:45 PM »
Lust and panic

Christine rushed to help, cutting off Ken’s attempt to get to Winnie. The result was that Ken let the small girl to Ivan and instead grabbed Christine's arm - the boy got a good hold around the slender wrist of the tall woman. It was the first physical contact, and his strong grip surprised her.

“Let go, you little scoundrel!” she burst out. She pulled and twisted to get free, making her nearly lose foothold on her high heels.

“Haha, we’ll see about that…!” Ken loved it that the tall beauty scolded him making herself deserved to be taken. He made a couple of attempts to pull her into reach, but she managed to keep him at arm's length and back off of his advances.

“Let go, I said! Don’t make me hurt you!”

Ken laughed and squeezed harder around her wrist, starting to twist it around, making her gasp and clench her teeth as she resisted.

Meanwhile, Ivan played with Winnie. He grabbed her by her back and waist and pulled her up towards him.

“Nohh…” she gasped, “ let gohh…what are you d… !” She protested and pushed back, but with little effect of her feeble thin arms.

“A good bear hug for starters!” he grunted and used his arms and chest to fold her back till she feared it would break and squeeze the air out of her, making her whimper thinly.

“So, you wouldn’t let Kenny up your legs!” he teased, unaffected by Winnie kicking and fighting for air. “That’s wise, ‘cause Kenny is crazy about teacher panties! Just look at him!” He nodded to Christine who was struggling to stagger the horny youngster. “I think your tall friend is in trouble already…!?”

The girl was so skinny that she almost disappeared in Ivan’s arms, and he released the bear hold and slipped instead his hands to the small of her back, closed them around her tiny waist, and pressed her soft stomach rudely against his already big stiff cock.

Winnie got her breath back for her thin gasping protests while pushing on his wrists and forearms to release the painful hold and escape from being grinded against his hard groin.

“You’re better off with me, little girl,” Ivan smirked, “I only want my kiss!”

Winnie refused and struggled – having no intentions to suffer any kissing from the sick bastard.

He shifted his hands down to her buttocks. They fitted well into his big hands as he squeezed her up against his hard cock, almost lifting her from the floor. “Now, Miss, your arms around my neck and a little kiss, please!”

“No!...let go of me …!” she protested and pried on his hands behind her to stop his fingers from digging into her crotch under the hems of her coat and dress which were already hoisted far too high by his handling.

Christine was more worried about Winnie than herself - she knew how innocent Winnie was and how scared she would be now. “Let her be!” Christine commanded, while still struggling to get free from the annoying little rascal that kept her trapped by her wrist. “Lillian … help her!” she pleaded. Lillian had remained almost paralyzed and numb of shock of what was developing. “Run call the police! We’ll have these burglars arrested!” Christine hoped the threat that Lillian might escape and call for help would cool down the overly confident youngsters. “The phone is in the car!”

But Lillian knew the car keys were in Winnie's coat pocket. And worse, she had already seen the silhouette of a third male standing at the top of the stairs. "No…there's another one…!" she warned with a shivering voice.

Ronny had remained up there, waiting to see how things developed. If they had to make a run in order not to be caught with burglary there was no reason anyone should see him. But when he heard Ivan and Ken starting to challenge the women, and that the two comrades were getting the upper hand, he had come forward to peek at what was going on. He saw not only the tall slender beauty he had seen upstairs, but two more and equally attractive short-skirted high-heeled ones. For a moment more he stayed to act as a guard up there to prevent any of the women from escaping.

Christine didn't understand what Lillian meant and was getting frustrated of her passivity, while the aggressive horny little bastard was wearing herself out and soon would have her caught or on the floor if she couldn't break free or get help. “Lillian! He’s… they’re… bad! Come onhh…!” she pleaded, gasping from the struggle.

With hammering heart and knees like jelly, Lillian finally came to some kind of rescue. She tried to pull Ken's arm away from Christine. He pushed her away. This fired up some anger in her, and she kicked him. Her boot hit him in the hip but made little impact, except to make him more determined. He swung and twisted Christine's arm and made her bow and turn to avoid the pain, and suddenly he had her from behind - still with the grip of her wrist and a good hold now around her stomach. This was what she feared - even if she was taller than him he bent her backwards so she lost foothold and it kept her from collapsing in his hold, which would hinder an attempt to get up under her dress and between her legs. Now instead he held her up in a solid grip and she squirmed in panic. Ken turned her against the other woman, so that the kicking long legs of the woman he held formed the defense he needed against the other one.

"Let go, you moron!" Christine shouted, while she fought him with her free arm and tried to keep guard against the fondling she feared.

But despite the wonderful sensation of holding the panicking beauty and feeling and seeing her coat and dress slip upwards in his grip of her, her fighting and the older woman's increasingly determined interventions kept Ken from getting control of her. Eventually, she managed to kick against a wall, and pushed both him and herself backward out of balance. He landed painfully on the floor with the woman on top. He quickly got up into sitting position, still with an arm around her waist from behind. She was desperate to get up and away from his hands and hit him while she squirmed and twisted around in his lap. Lillian continued to kick him, and finally he had to let Christine slip out of his hold to protect himself against the hard toes of Lillian's boots.

"Hey! Hell! That hurt! Damn!" he cursed. "You'll regret that!" While the woman escaped, he tried to get hold of the boot of the other. He missed. But he got hold of her coat which she still had over her arm after the rest room visit. She took hold of the other end and resisted, and he let himself be pulled standing up. He still grimaced from the pain. "Oh, yeah, bitch, you'll fucking regret that!"

“Let go, you scum!” she shouted in anger and fear. What she regretted was that she hadn't put the coat on, and she didn't want to let it go, to be left in only this short dress. He pulled, and he was stronger and wilder than her, so she struggled to not get pulled out of balance.

Christine had gotten on her feet and ran towards the stairs. She should have helped Lillian, and the big guy was seriously bothering Winnie, but Christine felt the need to get out of there while she could and get help outside of the school, so she took the chance and made it up a few steps. She froze when she saw the dark silhouette up there, and only then she realized what Lillian had meant. Who was there? Was it someone who could help? She soon realized by the clothes and relatively short figure and his body language that this was a third member of the gang - he must have been up there all the time! She understood with horror why the youngsters had been so overly confident. He took a step down towards her. She froze - undetermined whether to talk him into reason or try to fight her way past him or flee back down.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:12:24 AM by Traveller »

Offline blue_apple
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 05:57:23 AM »
Man, Man.. In my dreams, have waited long & can't wait any more!!
Want more of this story! Definitely :)

& pls stop torturing with the wait :)

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 11:03:57 AM »
VERY GOOD STORY....PLEASE.......STRIP THEM SLOOOOOOOOWLY ::)

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 04:14:43 PM »
Can't wait for more.  Great story so far!

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 12:30:27 PM »
Ivan plays with Winnie

In the meantime, Ivan was playfully chasing the mouth of the girl he had taken, but Winnie turned her face back and away and escaped his attempts to kiss her. He laughed and then plunged his face down and took kisses from her neck and ear while holding her by her ass. He tried again to catch her mouth, but she writhed and fought and escaped again, disgusted by his sleazy hunger for her.

“Let go you… devil!” she burst out.

“Hehe, you’re a little… hard to get!” he laughed. Instead of enforcing the kiss with his hands, he had become so hungry for her squirming body that he instead scooped her up in his arms. She was so light that her legs flew high.

“Nhhiiiihhh….!” She whined and kicked to get free, but quickly concentrated on trying to hold her dress and coat covering her thighs and butt. “Nohh… my dress…!”

“Haha, afraid for your goodies?” he leered and dug his fingers into her side and into the thigh he held her by. “Yeah, hehe, let’s have some fun!” he chuckled when she kicked and wriggled from the hard intrusive takes.

“Ihhghh… Nohhh… pleashhgghh…let m…ihh!” She tried to plead to be let down, but whined involuntarily by his tickling fingers even as shocked as she was. He laughed and enjoyed the sensation of the panicking squirming little beauty in his arm-hold and the smooth silky nylon in his hand around her struggling soft skinny thighs.

"Haha, lady, you're a little fighter, aren't you!" He threw her up in the air and caught her again, to make her scream again. "So you don't want to be kissed!?" He looked down into her shocked eyes. "Perhaps it'd be your first time?"

"No, please …" she pleaded. "Just let me down!...We'll leave and let you go!...Ihhh!" She whined as he dug his fingers into her again.

"Hahaha! Let us go!? You gotta be kidding, teach! You're funny, miss! But if you don't want to kiss, that's alright. I'll get my kiss! But for now you've got some hot legs, too!" He shifted his hold from under her knees further up on her thighs and moved his eyes demonstratively down to her dress hem. She protested and clenched her legs and pulled the coat down to cover more of her thighs. He threw her up again, and when she fell back he grabbed her outer arm and locked it, while her inner arm was stuck between their bodies. He swirled around and she whined. "Hey, guys, I've got myself a little teacher lamb chop here!"

"Looks good!" Ken cheered and peeked up the almost fully naked hosed legs of the poor young teacher Ivan manhandled, with dress and coat hems and white laces from her underskirt just barely covering her hips and butt. His own prey – the more grown woman - had given up her coat in order not to be pulled off her feet by the aggressive boy. Now Ken chased her calmly by simply walking after her - she had nowhere to go. "I have a good one here, too! My good old teacher! It's payback time, teach!" She was breathing heavily, as she backed off with her hands up as a guard, making small runs to escape each time he almost cornered her. "No!… Ken…!... Stop it! Don't.. !"

"Can I pass?" Christine asked the youngster above her in the staircase. She didn't want to be harsh and get into a fight with him. Perhaps he was more reasonable than the two others. But he remained silent and took another step down. "I need to pass! I need to go out!" she tried to reason. He came into the dim light of the lamps downstairs and she saw his face. He had a mean grin on, and his cold eyes were set on her legs. As he took yet another step she lost her nerve and backed one step down.

Ronny looked her long legs hungrily up and down. He hesitated to attack her - hoped that the up-nosed bitch would make the first move and try to get past him. Then she would have him up her skirts before she could gasp! “Yeah – why don’t you try!” he teased.

Her heart sank. Christine saw and heard how her friends were being harassed and saw little hope of being able to escape from the creepy guy now seemingly determined to take her.

"OK. OK! You'll have your kiss!" she said aloud with sternly shaking voice, addressed at the big guy.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:13:52 AM by Traveller »

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2015, 03:49:32 PM »
Christine volunteers  

Christine thought that sacrificing herself would be better than having terrified innocent little Winnie taken by these animals. Besides it might save herself from the attack of the one in the stairs. Ivan stopped playing with the girl in his arms, but kept her as he turned to Christine. Winnie expected to be sat down, but as she wasn't, she continued to struggle, still at no avail. Otherwise it was suddenly dead silent after Christine’s unexpected announcement.

“You’ll have your kiss!” she repeated. “Let her down!”

"You want to be kissed!?" Ivan finally burst out while effortlessly holding and like neglecting the wriggling little cutie in his arms.

Christine was blushing red – scared and furious at the same time, nodded almost unnoticeably, making a “Yes” movement with her half open mouth.

"By whom?" he tormented her.

"Let her down!" she said and pointed to Winnie, to distract from the question. “Please! Now!”

He took a harder hold around his catch while neglecting the pledge of the tall one and staring her down. "You want me to kiss you?"

"No…! I mean… but I'll do it, and then we'll get this over with! Let her down!!"

Ivan would have been happy enough right now to keep the little one, and let Ronny take the tall girl. But he could not resist the offer. Of her humiliation.

“OK!” he smirked. He threw the young woman from his arms up over his shoulder, making her whine, and took hold of her thighs and buttocks across the hem of Winnie’s coat. “I’ll let her down alright” he grinned and started to let her slide down, slowly, inch by inch.

"No..!" Winnie protested with her thin girly voice. “Stop it….!” She struggled and tried to climb and stay up on his shoulder to prevent her skirts from being pulled up. “Get your filthy hands off me, you…!”

“Hehe, but I like your pins!” Ivan brawled and pulled her downwards, letting himself and the other boys enjoy her kicking skinny legs and naked smooth thighs and the ample white laces of her exposed slip.

“You bastard!” Christine raged to see the man’s greedy big hands up over the innocently girly underwear of Winnie’s exposed butt, and rushed to attack him and tried to pull his hands off her and get her out of his arms. “Let go of her I said!”

Ivan laughed and turned away, with his back to her. But Christine hung on to his arm and was swung after, and as soon as she got foothold back she continued to pull and rip. "Let her go, I said, you bastard…!"

Winnie squirmed and kicked and tugged on him also, now to get down at any cost, and with Christine’s help managed to slip down out of his arms. She stumbled out on the floor and covered herself while getting her clothes swiftly down and in order.

“…you what!?” Ivan had caught Christine by the wrist during the battle and held her fast. She pulled to get free, but was stuck. “What’d you call me?” She didn’t answer and tried to turn away while he looked her over as he pleased. “A bastard!?”

“You deserve it, you…! You deserved it!” She hoped he would calm down.

“So what’s your name, miss?”

“Christine” she answered sourly after a second’s hesitation.

“Wow – that’s beautiful! Just like you!” He pulled her a little closer. “Don’t you want to know mine?”

She shook her head. “No…” She could not resist a demeaning tone. “…why on earth should I?” 

"Alright, pretty Christine. Let’s just call me Bastard then. And see how it works. You've asked to be kissed by the Bastard!" He leered and looked her lustfully up and down.

She was utterly disgusted and tried to stay at arm's length distance. "Only if you let go of me!" she negotiated.

He laughed and waited a second. Then he pulled her closer. She tried to push away, but he ripped her another step closer and grabbed the small of her back and pulled her into a one-hand bear hug and forced her belly tight against his. She gasped and protested and pushed back with her free hand, but had to give in and let him hold her.

"So, you’re setting the terms!?" he teased up close, making her throw her face away from his bad breath. “That’s cute!” She fought to not show how he sickened her.

"Yes…" She tried to remain stern and calm and to make a distraction from his focus on her by checking the other girls. The youngest boy was kidding with Lillian - it was terrible to see the grown woman backing off, so easily cornered and afraid of the horny rascal. And cute Winnie - as soon as she was free from the big guy, she had been targeted by the mean looking guy who had come down from the stairs. He was walking after her - preventing her from getting to the stairs – laughing wickedly - seemingly just waiting for her to try an escape so that he could take her.

"…and you tell those boys right now to let my friends be!" required Christine.

Ivan laughed again. She was in no position to ask for anything, but he played along. "I think the ladies can take care of themselves!?” He looked around to check the situation, forcing Christine along as if he was dancing her. “Just make sure they stay put! We don’t want them to go home right now, do we…?” The boys snickered in agreement, and Ken made a roaring outburst towards Lillian, making her jump back and shout at him in fearful anger. “Hehe, yeah, we’ll keep them put!” he chuckled. “Yeah, but don’t take your time…” added Ronny and suddenly barked at Winnie, who shuddered and whined, to the amusement of the horny thugs. “… it’s hard to keep the claws off the sheep when they’re such lambs!”

Lillian and Winnie were shaken of the raw humor, and gaped while backing and struggling to remain composed, seeking towards each other for protection, but being kept apart by the watchdogs. 

Ivan laughed too. “Watch me get a kiss from Christine here first… who claims she’s a teacher…" He forced her in harder. Her waist was slender and surprisingly soft for such a skinny girl, even through the coat. He let go of her wrist and grabbed her chin and forced her face up against his. He kissed her forcedly, but her lips were closed hard and she pushed back and got her face away.

“Noh…!” she gasped. “Stay away…!” She was stiff and resistive in his hold. “It’s enough! We go now!”

“No, damn it, lady, that’s no kiss!” he complained. He gave up on her unwilling head and took hold of her waist with both hands and locked them together. Damn, that waist was tiny and soft! His cock pressed rock hard against her stomach. “I want a real kiss!”

“No, I said! It’s enough! Let go!” She pushed on his chest and arms, but was stuck in his vice hard hand lock. “You’re hurting me!”

“You better keep your word!” he nagged. “I’m not letting you go until I have that kiss! A real one!” He felt she was about to give in. “The way I want it!”

“No, please…” she moaned over whatever he wanted next, and resisted harder again.

“With your hair down!

“No! No more of this nonsense!” She pushed on his arms and tried to hold her stomach back but it was helplessly overpowered by the bearhug. “No more!”

“I want it down!” he maintained. ”Let it down!” The command came with a colder voice and he increased his force on her waist.

“Niigh…” She moved her hands down to his wrists to try to release the pain, but she stood no chance and her resistance collapsed and her stomach softened and was pressed what felt like completely flat against his hard body. “Plsh…” she gasped, “… you’re hurting me… let goh… !”

Ivan was fired up by how she sank into him despite the struggle and by the sounds she made from the pain, but he managed to play it cool. “I have plenty of time…!”

Christine tried to hold on, but the pain was unbearable, and seeing and hearing her friends being bothered and humiliated by the youngsters, she realized she had to give in to get out. “OK, you sc…!” She let go of his wrists and raised both arms to release the clasp that held her hair up. She fumbled a bit since her fingers were shaky numb, and it was utterly degrading to expose herself so defenselessly with her waist locked in his grip.

“Mmm…” he hummed satisfied and released the pressure a bit as she complied, but still let his fingers knead into and feel her soft flesh. He looked her little frame in his hands over, but even more chased her pretty face and escaping eyes as she worked. The girl got the clasp open, and her long shiny hair fell down all the way to her waist.

“Oh, yeah, that’s pretty!” Ivan pushed her off, holding her back just by an arm, "Wow, lady, you're such a Barbie-girl!” He pulled and swung her around on her heeled long stalks to make the hair flow. So did the coat and dress, flashing more of her thighs in shiny smooth sheer pantyhose. “Just got myself a pretty Barbie-girl!"

Christine was stunned to silence by his despicable nerve, and looked away to hide her disgust while she tried to pull her arm and herself free.

"Now, take off your coat and let’s have the real kiss!" Her coat was already short, but Ivan wanted it off to see and feel better what was underneath.

“No!” Christine froze from the thought of undressing. "I’m cold!" she lied and closed the open coat better around her with her free arm. “Let… go!” she protested and struggled to get free from his grip.

"I'll keep you warm, don't worry!" Ivan brawled and had no intentions of letting her go. Damn, she was hot the way she stepped around with the long hair framing her distressed beautiful face and flowing down her slender figure.

"Forget it!" she snarled. "I kept my word! Now, we'll leave, if you don't mind!" She struggled again to twist her arm free, again at no avail – she remained unsteady and helpless on her high heels in comparison with the big muscular bloke in his heavy boots, probably double her weight. "Let go of me! And all of you stop kidding!" she commanded directed at the two other boys, who were continuing to harass her seemingly helpless colleagues. “Stop this! Let us go!” She yanked harder at her arm, just to get demonstrated how easily he controlled her. “We’ll call the police!” she gasped, panting. “I mean it!”

“Haha, you’re cute when you’re angry!” Ivan laughed. “Cute ‘cause you don’t call the shots here. I do. And I asked you to take off your coat!” He suddenly twisted her wrist sharply. She cried out and was forced to rotate and hook halfway down not have it broken. "I mean it! I’ll rip and peel it off if I must. And if you resist I might be careless and break your poor arm!" he threatened and kept the tormenting twist of her arm. "I am just giving you the chance to do it yourself."

"Yes… yes…!" she cried - scared and willing now to say anything to escape from the painful vice hard hold that felt like breaking her arm.

"That's better!" He suddenly let go of her to have full view of the tall slender beauty undressing for him.

Christine backed off a couple of steps to a safer distance while supporting and stroking her aching arm. She managed to not sob, but panted from the struggle and pain. And now the humiliation of having to take off the coat in front of this filthy bastard and the other thugs. It was only the coat, but heaven knows, the dress underneath was not made to cover much or go unnoticed. It was a stand-and-walk dress to look good quite simply. Not a dress to get caught in in a situation like this. Her heart pounded like mad when she quickly wrapped the coat off her shoulders and down her arms. She got it off and kept it in front of the short dress hem to cover up at first.

“Good girl! Wow!” Ivan bathed his eyes in her amazingly perfect naked shoulders, before he moved his gaze down. “Let me see!”

Christine tried to look confident by moving the coat it to the side with a coquette gesture and letting him look her over, but his sickening grin to the sight of her little dress and exposed legs and shoulders and arms made her shake.

“Yeah… That’s pretty!” Ivan had great expectations and wasn't disappointed. She was so stunning in that dress that he got warm inside - a feeling he didn't usually have when he was about to take a girl. The dress just barely covered her treasures - revealing at least two thirds of her fantastic thighs. It was bell-shaped and draped its short wide hem incredibly well over her feminine hips. The other end of the dress was no less fantastic. It was shoulder-less and strapless - held up by cute puff sleeves at her long slender upper arms and by her perky breasts. Her shoulders and neck were completely bare – except for the golden neckless sparkling with little gemstones and her hair falling down her back. Naked tan flawless skin on a delicate frame. Perfect collar bones. It was the sexiest dress on the most beautiful woman Ivan had ever seen. It was hard to know what was going to be easiest and best - to flip that dress up or down. There was still something so classy and elegant and bashful about it all - the fabric, her stature, her movements - that it became even clearer to him that he wanted to take this one slowly. Make it one to remember.

"Yes, that’s very pretty!" he repeated.

“Tha… “ Christine put up a brave smile, but was cut off.

"I’m sure glad we caught you just tonight!” His grin turned colder. “Now, if you want to go home tonight, come pay your way!" He made a kissing grimace.

Christine boiled inside by his insinuation of her and the other teachers being the ones caught where they should not have been and having to “pay their way out” as he phrased it. It drove her to the edge of what she could take, and the bastard knew it! He leaned at the handrail post of the staircase - expecting her to come to him. She so intensely hated exactly that, and wanted equally intensely to escape past him and up the stairs. But she knew he would catch her before she’d be halfway and then he would have an excuse to manhandle her, like he had done Winnie. So she faced the inevitable and took the steps over to within his reach. To get kissed. In this dress. It made her sick, stiff, ready to hold back against any attempt to feel her up, shaking from fury and fear.

“Good girl!” Ivan smiled and grabbed her arms, pulled her closer, and scooped her in against himself with a hand around her back. The dress was wide, but the way it moved revealed her slender figure, and he lowered his hand and hungrily took hold also with the other hand around her waist. He leaned back on the post, and pulled her with him, so she had to support herself on him - without balance or control, unless she would part her legs on both sides of his, and she didn't.

“Relax, Christine… you’re shaking…” he leered to her face. “Don’t be afraid… you’ll do fine…” He kept her put with one hand while he took the coat away from her arm with the other. “Now, let me take this…”

“Well, no… I…” she mumbled, but taken by surprise she had to let go of it, to concentrate on pushing back. To her disappointment, he threw her coat away carelessly on the floor.

“What… don’t…!” She was about to protest – her expensive light gray-beige coat on the dirty floor! But she swallowed it – there were worse things to worry about. Her dress provided so little protection against his hands, she felt how his fingers burned through the thin fabric already when he filled his big hands with her petite frame, and let the short dress travel up with his takes. She instinctively put her hands on his arms to keep them under control and on her skirt to hold it down.

Ivan enjoyed the sensation of the waistband of the girl's pantyhose. He thought of how he would soon get to that and couldn't resist grinding her soft belly against his bulging groin where blood pumped hard and sweet in anticipation.

“Alright, teach. I’m ready. Are you?”

In her naivety, Christine hadn't noticed the hard bulge on his pants, but now she suddenly felt it. She blushed and her heart hammered blood through her shocked brain. She turned her head to avoid looking down at it or at him. She tried to push away from the unwelcome contact, but her awkward position and his hard hold around her lower back ensured she was stuck unless she started fighting for real.

Before she got that far, he took advantage of her unbalance, grabbed her chin with one hand and her neck with the other, held her tight and kissed her again. This caught her off guard in the middle of a gasp. She spit against his invading lips and hammered on him and squirmed to get away from it all. She got her lips closed and fought back for a long couple of seconds until he gave up. He kept holding her head tight for another few seconds – gazing coldly at her big shocked and hateful eyes. Despite not getting the kiss he wanted, he enjoyed her slender neck locked in his hands. Her petite frame heaved for air and her naked skinny shoulders and arms struggled to get her free.

"Fuck, lady… you’re so scared!" Ivan complained. "Don’t you like kissing?"

Christine was too shaken and didn’t know what to answer and tried to avoid his eyes.

Ivan looked at her with an evil smile of satisfaction of having her shaken and humiliated. But he wanted more. He released his hold but kept a grip around her neck and led her towards the stairs.

Christine followed compliantly at first - hoping to see the end of it all. Then she held back for a moment though. "Winnie, Lillian…come, let’s go now…!"

Ivan laughed and pushed her on.

"My coat…" she demanded and held back again and pointed at it.

Ivan ignored her and again pushed her on. "You don't need your coat quite yet, miss." Instead of walking her up the stairs, he sat down on the second step, spread his legs, and pulled her by her hips backwards in between his knees. She had no hold to prevent ending up being sat down on his left knee. She tried immediately to get up, but his firm hold with both hands on her hips kept her put. "There are a few things to sort out first!" he said calmly.

"No!” She made a stronger attempt to get up and free - stemming her high heels in the floor and pushing on his thigh and shoulder. “I’m tired of your stupid games!"

Ivan grunted happily to see her skinny arms and long legs struggle. She was back in furious and resistive mode - exactly what he wanted. "Easy.., easy now…not so fast!" he calmed her as if she was a wild filly. He still held her quite easily in place and jumped her a bit closer up his thigh. "I want you to put your hair back up!"

“No! You can’t be serious! I don’t want to do that now! Just le….” Christine complained, but was harshly hushed down.

"Hey…! Hey!! Listen: When you come home, you don't want anyone to see you've let your hair out fooling around in a place you weren’t supposed to be!" He took out and handed her the clasp he had taken and put in his pocket previously. “With someone who should have turned you in, but you kissed your way out of!”

“What…??!!” Christine couldn’t believe his nerve but was quickly cut off.

“Better have your hair in order!”

“No!” She tried to get up, but was held back. “I mean… let go!”

“Only when you’ve decided to be a good girl and look like one!”

"Alright, you…!" she snarled and took the clasp. "If it is so important! Let me up!" She tried to get up, but he had put both hands back on her hips and kept her on his thigh.

“Just remain seated” he laughed.

Christine hated his big hands around her waist, down her hips and touching her stomach and thighs - all as if he owned her. His filthy fingers burned through the dress and her underwear. But she was left with little choice, and it seemed that the least of evils was to give in and put her hair back in order - if that really meant he'd let them all go afterwards. But as she started to raise her arms to collect her hair, she realized how he just kept lying and manipulating her – exposing her slender upper body and leaving it in his filthy hands. As she complied, he moved his hands up a bit from her hips to her stretching stomach and waist.

“Hey, don’t…” she warned. But she continued to collect her hair, to get this nightmare over with.

Ivan loved every second of it. Her tits were lifted to perfection and begging to be cupped. He saw that it bothered her how he had such a good view of them and how near his hands were.

Christine was shaking, and just as she had collected all her hair, she fumbled and lost some of it, and had to start over. She almost whimpered of how desperate she was to break away or simply punch him in the face or stick the pin of the clasp into his eyes.

Ivan felt it and hardened his grip around her to prevent her from trying something. "Oh - that's too bad! Your hands are trembling, poor girl…!” he teased when the hair fell down again. “Don’t be nervous, baby! Just try again!" he encouraged her, condescendingly. “You can do it!”

She boiled, and bit her lip not to explode, but continued and tried to hide how her chest was heaving.

Just as she managed to collect her hair again and concentrating on that, he moved one hand comfortingly up her slender back and the other down to her thigh, to keep her put. “Yeahhh…”

She leaned forward to escape the hand up her back, and kept working on her hair instead of trying to remove his hand on her thigh as long as it remained on the skirt, well above the hem.

Ivan chased his hand up her back and enjoyed the almost unnoticeable gasp that escaped her as the hand reached the naked skin of her shoulder blades. “Oh, that’s nice…” he mumbled and sneaked the hand over her bare left shoulder and started cuddling it. It was incredibly skinny and yet soft. “Really nice….”

Christine shivered from the big hand closing around and kneading her, but put up a stiff smile with a little nod from his compliment, and kept working to collect her hair in the clasp.

He snickered when he understood that she thought he complimented the hair, while he continued admiring and exploring the perfect skin of her gorgeous features up of the strapless dress. “Perfect…” he grunted as his hand slid over to her now fully exposed neck, and encircled it, from behind. “Keep working on it…”

Christine swallowed, humiliated by his condescending grip around her neck. Her hands trembled even more and were clumsy and slow.

“…I want every strand of hair off this swan neck!” he continued, loving her distress, letting his hand slide further up to the thinner part of the neck. He couldn’t believe how long and slender that neck was. He closed his fingers well more than halfway around it and rubbed and massaged the flawless skin. “Good girl…!” he smiled, “I’ve decided I like your hair best up this way after all!”

“Thanks…” Christine finished the hairdo and lowered her arms, uncertain at first what to do with the big thug’s hand around her neck. “Please…. let go now…” she tried.

“Not quit yet… ” he mumbled and kept his grip.

She tried something else, pushing on his right arm to get his hand away from her thigh, so that she could get off his lap. He let her push his hand away, but instead slid it down to halfway over the hem onto the bare nylon, and closed it over her slim thigh. She gasped and pressed her knees together and tried to get up forwards, but he held her back by her thigh and the neck grip.

“Look at those cute knees!” Ivan was drawn to her clenching little knee caps, so incredibly pointed and pretty the way she supported her legs forward against the floor. “Can I cuddle them?”

“No, please….” she pleaded. “don’t…!” But being held back by the neck she could do little to stop his hand when it moved it down to her knee.

Ivan ignored her disproval and took the little knee cap between two fingers. He cuddled it through the thin sheer nylon while she gaped and couldn’t hold back her gasps from the intense feeling and humiliation, making his cock harden in sweet pleasure. “Good, right?” he smirked.

“Nohh… stop it pleashh…” Christine protested, only to have him laugh and widen his hand to cover the entire knee. He started fondling it, and it was even more intense, and Christine tried her best to bend forward and push his hand away. He let her succeed, and held the hand at a distance, but then suddenly grabbed the other knee, making her protest again and him laugh. Now he now held on to it despite her continued struggles to free herself.

“Let’s have the kiss then!”
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:16:54 AM by Traveller »

Offline easynaissance

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 12:18:50 AM »
the author is toying with us just like ivan is toying with christine.... i have to say it was torturous but now i am starting to enjoy it. bring it on some more! as a guy this is the first time i enjoy being teased.

also author, i always imagined christine to be blonde so she will stay that way in my mind if thats okay.