Author Topic: Regina get punished Germany 1954 , 20:00 hour's.  (Read 559 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Regina get punished Germany 1954 , 20:00 hour's.
« on: May 02, 2024, 01:23:55 PM »
Jacob returned to the living room , he'd been with  Sarah most of the afternoon , they both talked , both being Jewish , they talked about what they'd both been through , the loss of their entire families , in a certain way it was good for them ,  eventually Sarah fell asleep again , 
Jacob  looked down at her ..

In his eye's she was so beautiful ,  no one would ever hurt her again , he leant down and this time kissed her gently on the lips ,  he was shocked when she opened her eyes ..

" Thank you Jacob , and it's ok , in fact I've been dying for you to kiss me , then she closed her eye's ..

He walked to Regina and clamped his hand across her mouth ,  pulled her up by her hair then placed his revolver against her cheek  .

" If  you make a single fucking sound ,  he pointed the revolver at her Mother , I'll fucking kill her do you understand me ".

Regina nodded her head frantically , she knew he'd do it .

He gave her a slight push out of the living room ,  .

" Outside nose were going for a little walk "..

He made her walk across the yard and laughed every time she stood on something that caused her to groan .

When they reached the beginning of the woods , her eye's opened up in horror .
Regina was looking at a dirty , cum and blood stained mattress  on the ground ,  four posts had been  knocked into the ground , the four leather straps that had been attached to the work bench were attached to the post ...

" Please oh god Noooooo  ,,  Jacob smiled at her .

" Scream as loud as you like no one will hear from you here ".r
Regina couldn't take her eye's off the mattress , it's where she'd watched her naked father laying on his back , his cock hard and erect , she heard him shout out some orders ,  two soldiers dragged the screaming young Jewish girl  then lifted her up and lowered her into her father's cock , she watched as his cock disappeared inside the young screaming girl ,  the girl screamed even louder when her father wrapped his arms around the girl until her breasts were flat in his chest and not her soldier put his cock up the girl's tiny bottom hole .
Another soldier rammed his cock in the girl's mouth stopping her screaming , she looks around  ten soldiers were rubbing up and down their naked hard cock's ...

She stared in disbelief ,  her Mother was watching ,  she had a hand under her dress ,  Regina knew what she was doing , just recently she been doing the same , she discovered the sensational feelings it gave her "..

"  Ok slut get on your fucking back and spread your arm's and leg's apart . .

When he was done Regina was spreadeagled and secured to the four posts ...

" Oh God help me ,someone please help me "..
" Ok slut open your mouth ".

" Yes yes please please fuck my mouth please fuck my pussy and asshole , fuck me really hard and deep then I'll suck you clean ,  I'll masturbate for you , I'll push all my finger's in my cunt and asshole until I cum ,  please please just let me get off this mattress ..
 "Open your fucking mouth ".
Regina opened her mouth wide ,  she expected him to fuck her throat , but instead he pulled out his cock and masturbated until he filled her with cum , he reached into his pocket pulled out some dirty rag and gagged her ,  the she felt him blindfold her .

" Very very nice , just one final touch and you'll be ready . "

She felt something being dropped over her pussy and asshole , then her stomach and breasts ,  then finally over her face .
 " Oh God no , she tasted honey  ".
" That's it , I'm sure anything  in the woods will have a nice juicy feast tonight , then she heard him tell her her be back in the morning and hope she'd enjoy herself .

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 02:53:05 PM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.