Author Topic: Smudge and Regina , Germany May 1945  (Read 675 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Smudge and Regina , Germany May 1945
« on: April 30, 2024, 08:55:07 AM »
Smudge looked at Regina and smiled , he had picked the best of the women and he was going to make sure he  going to make the most of her be to the other's took their turns .

"  Show me you bedroom  sweetie  , let's go and get comfortable "
Regina reluctantly led him to her room  .

Smudge smiled at the porcelain plaque on the door. " REGINA  "  in gold plated print , underneath a picture of a pony ..
He hoped she could ride ,because he was going to make her ride him .
Regina stepped inside her room , Smudge followed her ,

The bed was big  , soft toys were arranged in little groups  ,  there was a large sofa and a couple of armchairs  , a coffee table  was in front of the sofa .

" Nice room "
he noticed pictures of horse's  what made him  smile  was that Regina was riding one of them .

"  Show me the bathroom , ".

She led him into the bathroom , it was huge ,  a bath , a bidet , two wash basins ,  and best  of all a shower .
Back at home his bathroom was a matter of a large tin tub  , the only showers he'd used had been army showers which were shared by 6 men at a time .
This was going to be luxurious  ,  just him and the very frightened girl beside him .

She was tearing up , the little tear's running down her cheeks  , it turned him in even more as he felt his cock getting hard .

"  Put your hand's on your head and don't fucking move them . " .

She looked at him confused  ,  he walked towards and placed her hand's on her head  , he started walking around her then stood in front of her , he reached out and began opening the buttons on her cotton summer dress ..

Regina without thinking grabbed his wrist .
 " Please please , no no  I beg of you please don't ,  I'm a good girl I don't do this thing's ".

Smudge slapped her a couple of times across the face  , she was in shock no one had ever hit her ,  she sobbed and put her hand's back on the top of her head .

Smudge took his time opening every button , his eye's  were fixed on her young firm breasts and nipples , he pulled off the dress ,  smiled when he noticed she wore no under garments .
  when he saw her smooth shaven pussy , he couldn't help but rub a finger up and down in between her tight pussy lips ..

Regina couldn't  move , she was so scared of being slapped again , she could still feel the stinging sensation in her cheeks ..

Smudge stepped back a few paces then put his hand's on his head .

" Take off my clothes , I think you should see me naked ".

Regina shook her head  ,  Smudge lowered his hands and walked towards the sobbing Regina .
Regina saw the look of anger on his face , then dropped to her knee's ,  please please don't hurt me again ,I'll do it ".

Regina started taking off his clothes , he'd told her to keep looking in his eye's  .
She removed his shirt , she noticed his big muscles and and hairy chest , she knelt down still looking up at him , she removed his thick leather belt then pulled his trousers down to his ankles .
Suddenly she backed away when something touched her face ,  his cock was huge , she tried looking away , but she couldn't help but look at it again ...

It  wasn't the first cock she'd seen .
She remembered the day , it was her  15th birthday ,  her friends and family had come to the large house in Berlin to celebrate  .

Later  in the evening  she heard noises coming from the library  ,  when she stepped inside the room her Father was raping Anna   the young English  housemaid  who was also their English teacher ..

She was bent over naked across her father's large desk ,  he was behind her thrusting into her ,  Anna couldn't scream as  another of her father's bodyguard was thrusting in mouth mouth , Regina watched in horror the she saw the man's cock  in Anna's throat ..
Two others were rubbing up and down their hard cock's .
The cock's were all long and thick ..

She looked at the cock in front of her ,  she gave another loud sob ,  this cock would be raping her ..

" Look at me "
She lifted her head ,  take off my boots and  socks  I want to be naked just like you ..

When he stood naked in front of her ,  he smiled ..
 " Use the toilet ,  number one and two , understand  ".
Regina nodded that's what Anna had called it ..

Slowly she moved and say on the toilet , she did her business  ,wiped herself then waited for him to tell her what to do next ...

" Good girl , obey me and I won't have to hurt you again ,  now let's take a shower together and get nice and fresh ".

They showered for a good ten minutes ,  he'd washed her all over , even washed inside her pussy and asshole ,  he made her wash his cock ball's and asshole as well ,  finished he led her into the bedroom  and lay on his back , he patted the place on the bed next to him .

" Come on baby girl , come and join me , then we can get to know each other a lot better " ..

Regina moved beside him , he put an arm over her shoulder and placed his hand over her breast , then turned her to face him ..
 "  Your very beautiful you know ,  I've never had a girl as beautiful and as young as you before ,  I know this scared  , but don't worry  ,so what I say  and I won't have to use my leather belt on you , so you understand me ".

Regina shook uncontrollably ,   the  thought of the leather belt made her sob out loud ..

" Please please ,I'll be good , I'll do whatever you want, but please please don't hurt me "..

He looked at her then looked at his cock , standing up fully erect and demanding action .

" I want you to go down there and give it a loving kiss , then kiss my ball's ,  then suck the whole length of my cock  ok ".

Regina went to crawl to the bottom of the bed ,  but he stopped her and pulled her so she was bent on her knee's over his face , she could feel his breath on her pussy and asshole ..

Regina kissed licked and sucked every inch of him , when he was inside  her mouth he placed a leg over her neck and thrust upwards she coughed , gagged and spluttered as his cock went down her throat ,  Oh God  she was being forced to do the same as Anna .
He was licking up and down her pussy lips , then his tongue touched the very spot that she touched , that excited her and have her a special tingling sensation ".

Then suddenly he stopped and pulled her up  .

"  Now I'm nice and wet , and you are too " .
 He showed her two glistening finger , now I want you to ride me like you ride your pony "..

She didn't understand what he meant  .

" Get on top of me and push yourself down on my cock until it's deep inside your wonderful tight pussy , and you'd better take it all ,or you'll get the leather belt ...

Regina spread her leg's wide apart then she straddled him  slowly she lowered herself ,  she stopped when she felt his tip opening  her pussy lips , she used one hand to grip hold of the bed sheets , she gripped so hard her knuckles turned white , she placed her other hand  into her mouth and bit down .

Regina was about to gently  lower herself  into the throbbing cock. , she could do this  ,she had to .

Smudge looked up at her  , her eye's shut tight ,  sweat covered her forehead  ,  he placed his hands on her hips ,  Regina didn't  even feel then , she was concentrating so hard to get it over and done with .

Smudge  thrust upwards as hard as he could  and at the same time pulled Regina's  hips down  , he tore into shredding away her virginity ,  so hard was the thrust  of hit her cervix ..
Regina screamed then screamed over and over again , suddenly smudge moaned and groaned , then she felt his warm cum filling her inside ,  he kept on thrusting .

" Cum you fucking little slut , drench me with your juices ,I won't stop until I do "..

The pain was excruciatingly  getting worse , he was stretching her wider and wider until she thought she would split ,  she rode him harder ,  then forced herself to cum , she drenched his cock , he moaned and he pushed her away , she fell off the bed onto  the carpet ..

She curled up bringing her knee's to her chest and sobbed ..

" Not bad my little thing ,next time you'll take it easier , now to to the bathroom and get cleaned up . ".
As Regina crawled to the bathroom , Smudge she looked at her asshole

" Nice asshole baby ,  when you're done  you can ride me again using that tiny hole that looks so inviting .

In the bathroom Regina threw up until she was empty inside ..

"Don't be too long baby ,I'm ready to go again "..

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 01:18:10 PM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.